May 15, 2024, 08:26:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333185 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1320 on: October 08, 2008, 01:40:49 PM »

Who the heck is Casey waving to at the end of this video?
http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

This chick has got gall...........and a huge set of everything that rhymes with it!

"I just committed a crime by writing the check to pay for these groceries, and stole the money from my friend, but hey, that's nothing compared to what I did with my daughter. Oh! HI! Waving atcha', hon!"

Improve the gene pool, Hold a Casey fry.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1321 on: October 08, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »

<snip>

The sheriff's office report says at least five checks were written from Huizenga's account and they all had what appeared to be Casey Anthony's name and signature on them. The report indicates Casey was able to use her own identification to somehow write the checks on Huizenga's account. The checks amounted to hundreds of dollars. Casey allegedly also wrote them at a Winn Dixie store where she bought groceries.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

How is this possible?  Why was that accepted?  Down here they check your ID and your signature on your ID, and then if the bank gets it and it looks questionable they send it back or give me a call directly.  I do not understand how she was able to cash these checks using her ID and her signature on another persons named account....BOA needs to do some major house cleaning and training. 

Maybe she signed her name in the pay to the order of and then signed the back of the check
and then signed Amy's name so it looked like Amy wrote a check to Casey.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1322 on: October 08, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »

Afternoon monkeys! I see we have some pictures of the happy HO-maker shopping away at Target, swaying her hips and adjusting her ever important sunglasses. I don't believe I could detest a person more. She is a cold b****.

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1323 on: October 08, 2008, 01:41:38 PM »

Dear Monkeys....this is *one* of ther ppl I spoke with over a month ago re: this Case....Arpad Vass...info below...MrsKub and LP can confirm this....I'll be calling him again today....any questions I should ask...besides the ones I'm calling about....He will be the Expert Witness for the Pros....I is a real Sweet Heart....Des...

The highly publicized case of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony has landed in the laps of a scientist with the University of Tennessee's "Body Farm" and Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

Dr. Arpad Vass is testing air samples taken from a car trunk to determine if they contain trace evidence of a dead human body. Vass is part of the UT's Forensics Anthropology Center and a staff scientist at ORNL.

"He is doing the tests in his lab at ORNL, through his affiliation with the Forensics Anthropology Center," UT spokesman Jess Mayfield said today. "Dr. Vass is an expert in the sort of unique chemicals that are produced by decomposing bodies."

When Vass' testing is complete, results will be sent directly to Florida investigators.

The air samples were collected by Florida investigators after cadaver sniffing dogs alerted on the trunk of a car belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Caylee's third birthday was this past Saturday.

Read the complete story Friday online and in the News Sentinel.

CRAP!...meant to say...HE...is a real Sweet Heart....Des....

Afternoon, Ms. Des,

What questions are you asking him?

I would like to know if there is any court cases where air sampling such as in this case, has been admitted as evidence?

Thanks!

He said it will be tough...but Science is Science...no wiggle room...He's been working on his testimony for quite awhile...he knows what he knows....he is also very humble..... a Person who knows what his science proves....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: October 08, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »

SEE ANYTHING PURCHASED FOR CAYLEE??   NO?  DIDN'T THINK SO!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1325 on: October 08, 2008, 01:41:58 PM »

<snip>

The sheriff's office report says at least five checks were written from Huizenga's account and they all had what appeared to be Casey Anthony's name and signature on them. The report indicates Casey was able to use her own identification to somehow write the checks on Huizenga's account. The checks amounted to hundreds of dollars. Casey allegedly also wrote them at a Winn Dixie store where she bought groceries.

How is this possible?  Why was that accepted?  Down here they check your ID and your signature on your ID, and then if the bank gets it and it looks questionable they send it back or give me a call directly.  I do not understand how she was able to cash these checks using her ID and her signature on another persons named account....BOA needs to do some major house cleaning and training. 

I'm wondering the same thing. I get my ID checked all the time and if my signature on my cc is worn, they make me show another form of ID to double check to see if I am who I say I am! Esp in dealing with a check that is over $100!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1326 on: October 08, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »

Has everyone seen this video...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-casey-anthony-100808,0,1532811.story
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1327 on: October 08, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »

<snip>

Hmmm...so I was curious about how checks are altered and then got to thinking....check this out:

<snipped>

Chemical Sensitivity in five families prevents attempts at chemical alteration by staining the
document. Discoloration appears on check if altered by the following:
Chlorine Bleach
Acids – Sulfuric, Hydrochloric,Nitric
Alkalis – Sodium Hydroxide, Potash
Polar Solvents – Alcohol, Acetone,
Methanol, Ethanol
Non-Polar Solvents – Gasoline,
Chloroform, Benzene, White Spirits

Link:

www.payformance.com/documents/Secure%20Check%20Stock.pdf

Wow!!  Great find Donut!!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: October 08, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »

Additional surveillance released.......

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1329 on: October 08, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »

Hey KLaas..I was hoping we could also do some tshirts that say, "Tim Miller...American Hero" or something along those lines...and sell them on SM and proceeds go to TES..

I love Tim Miller!!! ANd I would be the first to buy a few of those!!!!

So would I Nikki, Morning! and maybe add TES logo or something. I'm serious, I would love to have a shirt like that!
LOVE the Idea! 

MSE. TES confirmed this morning they have shirts on the way! There was an email link posted this morning to place your order! Don't know the cost yet but can't wait anyways!!!
I think the Tim Miller/hero idea is great, but I don't think Tim would go along with that.  He is not the type to take the credit; TES is a team of many wonderful people and I think he would give the credit to the whole organization.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1330 on: October 08, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

Check here... ALL DOCS posted

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/indexGallery.htm

Oh, and they found Lee

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1331 on: October 08, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »

OK...no questions as of yet...so I'll go ahead and call him.....Des..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1332 on: October 08, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

<snip>

I'm wondering the same thing. I get my ID checked all the time and if my signature on my cc is worn, they make me show another form of ID to double check to see if I am who I say I am! Esp in dealing with a check that is over $100!
Amen Snuffellufficuss...I mean Boo!!  Smile  Something is not right if the bank is cashing these checks.  I can give Target some wiggle room, but the bank..no dice as they have a scanned signature that pulls up with the account number right on the screen when cashing a check. 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1333 on: October 08, 2008, 01:47:36 PM »

WOW! With all this video of casey cashing checks. Baez is gonna have to change her plea...lol!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: October 08, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »

<snip>

Maybe she signed her name in the pay to the order of and then signed the back of the check
and then signed Amy's name so it looked like Amy wrote a check to Casey.

I know how it's possible. I am a signer on my Mom's account, in case anything happened to her. My name is NOT on the face of the check but, I am authorized with a signature card at the bank. In order to write a check, I have to sign my name just as she would do and present ID.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: October 08, 2008, 01:50:09 PM »

Remember when Casey told Amy, "Soon it will be just us girls."?

Soon enough Casey, soon enough

I can see her letter home to mom from prison now.

Mommy dearest,

It's just us girls now. I am very popular here.
Below find my weekly itinerary:

Monday - Roller skating and polo
Tuesday - Lounge by the pool sipping merlot
Wednesday - Tennis lessons
Thursday - Horseback riding
Friday - Dance and a movie
Saturday - Lounge by pool with gin and tonics
Sunday - Worship the Lord

Mom, they seem to be all daytime activities. I think the night
time activities are gonna be even better!!!

Love ya' mean it  *absolutely*

PS: I looked better at Target than you did on your news reel cameo.

ya forgot one little thing that she would not leave out... lol

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: October 08, 2008, 01:50:10 PM »

That is priceless.  Hahahahahahahaaha I want to blow this up and hang on my bedroom ceiling (Ill take down the mirrors) so I can have a laugh every morning!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: October 08, 2008, 01:50:30 PM »

Nope!

But I did see a lot of Bud Light Beer and a pair of shoes for someone!

Sheeeeeeeesh

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: October 08, 2008, 01:51:22 PM »

Everytime I go to the grocery store, or anywhere and write a check, they ALWAYS ask for my ID and write down my driver's license number and date issued, etc.  Is this not standard procedure?  I didn't see the lady at the Target store ask for her id and write that info down.  Did anyone else see it?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1339 on: October 08, 2008, 01:51:38 PM »

<snip>

Hmmm...so I was curious about how checks are altered and then got to thinking....check this out:

<snipped>

Chemical Sensitivity in five families prevents attempts at chemical alteration by staining the
document. Discoloration appears on check if altered by the following:
Chlorine Bleach
Acids – Sulfuric, Hydrochloric,Nitric
Alkalis – Sodium Hydroxide, Potash
Polar Solvents – Alcohol, Acetone,
Methanol, Ethanol
Non-Polar Solvents – Gasoline,
Chloroform, Benzene, White Spirits

Link:

www.payformance.com/documents/Secure%20Check%20Stock.pdf

Wow!!  Great find Donut!!

Interesting, but IMO she used the chloroform for something else. Why use chloroform when acetone would do the job? I just think there is something more sinister to the chloroform and have since that finding was released.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.