May 02, 2024, 06:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 773837 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »

quote:
"By the way, the apparently the mobile phone grids do not place any of the trio near Savaneta. Savaneta is where Van Rijn's house is."

did he too walk in this house of babylon, but not to satiate desire?

I thought everyone had dismissed my favorite person as not being involved any longer? LOL 

maybe as the 5th - who is DirtyHand? He can break the alibi......
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 08:23:07 PM »

quote:
"By the way, the apparently the mobile phone grids do not place any of the trio near Savaneta. Savaneta is where Van Rijn's house is."

I thought everyone had dismissed my favorite person as not being involved any longer? LOL 

Is LVR your favorite person? If so, he's pretty high on my list too and this might hint at it

77.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
There is whisperer on the line. The sword of Damocles will soon fall. I can’t say whose on the throne.
Did he think he could rule forever from his hideaway?
All along the gamblers knew who he was
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 08:24:54 PM »

Did anyone  here ever just post all the quotes without the
Name:Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx parts
 I did it all in red very intersting

The father is trapped in a legal check mate.
The boy is mutilating his own tongue. He doesn’t want to let the old man down
The boy is biting his tongue. It is all chewed up, bloody and sore
The phone call made in the small hours
There are 3 vehicles
Ally, alguien se esta pasando de impostor. Comprometiendo mi abilidad de darles informacion. Lo siento. No puedo dejarme al descubierto. Pasa la informacion a los demas
Don’t try and hack the Simian. We smoke Nederweed. Genetically enigineered.
No battle. The man on the inside will call soon. The confrontation will last all night. The boy’s arrogance will be his downfall
I’m leaving now
born 2 be wild: The Simian use a Mac
The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.
I’m leaving…
The confrontation is going down. “You made me lie.” “You conspired against me.” “Coward.”
Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 10:36 am
The boy was picked up at 23:00 on Sunday at Mickey D’s. Sneaked out later. Was on time for school. Don’t mix things up.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school.

crs Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:17 pm
Sim - when you speak of this boy I think everyone thinks you are talking about Joran but your not are you - you are talking about this other individual.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »

100. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Ally, alguien se esta pasando de impostor. Comprometiendo mi abilidad de darles informacion. Lo siento. No puedo dejarme al descubierto. Pasa la informacion a los demas.   

Ally, someone is pretending. jeopardizing my ability to give information. I feel it. I cannot remain in the open/cannot remain exposed. [it] passes the information to others.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 09:46:44 PM »

I thought i had to say this to make sure we dont confuse each other any more than needed.

In order to read my posts it might be handy for others to know what i think(just my opinion just as valid as anyone elses)

1. I think Simian, Merian, Alcazar, gordo are one and the same (Maybe Klaas could confirm or deny this) Simian and Merian had the same email addy.  She can't check the others or Merian's IP...those were posted at another forum. We will likely never know that answer to this question.

2. I have my doubts about Shango(he/she just seems to want to add to the confusion)

This being said i hope you can put my posts in perspective

I believe Shango and Simian's use of terms like babylonians, etc, you name em, differs and that confuses us while discussing this. They were having trouble working out the terms for sure. LOL

Responding to a simian post with a shango quote blurs the smoke signals(this is bad i start to sound like em LOL) Yes it does.  Taking out of context messes it up even more.

It would help if everybody mentions in their responses, when using quotes, who the quotes they used came from. Good idea, but don't hold me to that, I am lazy. LOL

Like Lala's and Finngirl said and probably others we shouldn't take the quotes out of context always look at them in relation to other posts and the events of the day

just a thought
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 11:24:25 AM »

JE…Joran spent around 87 days in jail…not 116

From 5/30/2005, when Natalee disappeared, to 9/23/2005, the day of Aruba’s election was 116 days…just a thought! (probably a coincidence!)

82.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.
Posted Jun 25, 9:16 PM

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »

From 5/30/2005, when Natalee disappeared, to 9/23/2005, the day of Aruba’s election was 116 days…just a thought! (probably a coincidence!)

The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.

Hammer and block sounds like  LE and Judge.  The law enforcer and the judge with the gavel or the judicial department including the prosecutor who seemed at the time to get evidence not to convict but to exonerate and not present the evidence that would convict.  I certainly agree with the saying that " The greatest evil in the land is injustice hiding behind the badge of the law."  It is amazing how this has cost the Aruban people and those leaches in power seem to float on the illegal ways to make money.  If ever a country had a reason to resist, it would be this one.  Jackb
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 11:41:45 AM »

Remember the judge that didn't make his flight from Curacao and they had to wait another day until he arrived?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »

quote:

I doubt Palus ever treated him as a son even if he is, except to use him too.  It makes me wonder if his (LV's) dad really committed suicide and did not have some help from someone who may have been worried that his "fling" wit the wife of another would cause his own demise.  It is doubtful that this "hoodlum" empire could have been built, as relatively young as LV is without the assistance of those in power.  There may have been things in the works for this long before the father committed suicide.  There had to be some interaction in that family before LV was born.  Those people are not protecting one another because of a great family love.  It is because one out of 14 of those people are addicted to alcohol and/or drugs and that is enough people to populate a small town.  Those people work on the tourist side of the island selling their wares to addict others and supply their own addictions.  It is amazing.  No wonder they want tourists as so many there are in "the business" besides the mass distributors that they have to have fresh meat constantly to just exist.  Many of them cannot island hope and go into mass distribution and/or money laundrying as that would be saved for those closer in the circle.  Ah, those creeps, destroying a good people and targeting young and old alike.  It is pathetic.  jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 11:47:52 AM »

*One witness, is not a wintess.*  Could this be contsrued as...one person who *did* witness...has not been *considered* as a witness...due to...*alibi so tight..so tight*...   I still throw Anita in the mix...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »

All the gamblers knew was written down

Why did the girl owe money?

She may have been fined on a made-up charge.  She could have been gambled off by one of the perps who lost.  As well, it sounds like dirtyhand provided an alibi for someone that is solid enough  Could this be one of the block and hammer dudes, ie. justices?
If you had a LE and a judge in the same vicinity you could literally charge someone, fine them and if they are young enough, and in a foreign country, no phone and no way to summon help, I would say you are in a freaking pickle.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »

Did anyone  here ever just post all the quotes without the
Name:Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx parts
 I did it all in red very intersting

The father is trapped in a legal check mate.
The boy is mutilating his own tongue. He doesn’t want to let the old man down
The boy is biting his tongue. It is all chewed up, bloody and sore
The phone call made in the small hours
There are 3 vehicles
Ally, alguien se esta pasando de impostor. Comprometiendo mi abilidad de darles informacion. Lo siento. No puedo dejarme al descubierto. Pasa la informacion a los demas
Don’t try and hack the Simian. We smoke Nederweed. Genetically enigineered.
No battle. The man on the inside will call soon. The confrontation will last all night. The boy’s arrogance will be his downfall
I’m leaving now
born 2 be wild: The Simian use a Mac
The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.
I’m leaving…
The confrontation is going down. “You made me lie.” “You conspired against me.” “Coward.”
Remember when they were pumping the pond by the Marriott? That is what they need to do in Montaña Noord

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 10:36 am
The boy was picked up at 23:00 on Sunday at Mickey D’s. Sneaked out later. Was on time for school. Don’t mix things up.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school.

crs Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:17 pm
Sim - when you speak of this boy I think everyone thinks you are talking about Joran but your not are you - you are talking about this other individual.

Could they mean the other brother (Sloot.)  Joran seemed at the time he was in jail that he missed Val while he was in jail and wanted to to speak to Val, more than the others.    He probably involved this brother who may not have had anything to do with the crimes, (maybe the size 10 l/2 shoe)but Val cannot speak because of hurting his family.  He seems like he would be a good kid.  I hope Joran has not ruined his chances to be a decent human being and having the respect as an individual, that is if he earns it.  I would be willing to be Joran has caused those two younger boys so much grief that they are paying more than he is for Joran and Palus' sorriness.  He seemed like he would be cruel to them if he was the type person to kill animals, etc.  It is a horror story I would imagine to have to live with an individual like that.  They are probably glad he is not there to harrass them. Jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 12:56:43 PM »

quote:

Is LVR your favorite person? If so, he's pretty high on my list too and this might hint at it

There is whisperer on the line. The sword of Damocles will soon fall. I can’t say whose on the throne.

That Van Rijn man is young and I really do not see how he could (alone) exert that much fearful influence.  He may be afraid of whomever (if it was not a suicide) killed his father would kill him is why he hides and lives in a fortress-like compound.  I guess his image is that he is sinster, but it seems like someone wrote (and it is probably a lie) that he was hiding under a table, etc.  when the drug arrests were made.  Someone may be using him, his home and his caves and these people who were connections via PVs and/or his father?? have all but imprisoned him through fear.  He probably is angry, traumatized and built himself an image that thugs have taken advantage of until he became who he feared most.  He, (and all this is theory and speculation as I only know what I have read about him.) probably does run with older men who have utilized the fact that his dad     (as he knew him) is dead, and befriended him because the geographical lay of his land is such as it may provide passages of drugs.  It would not surprise me if he is easily led and may have participated in the coverups and allowed extended family to farther use him and his mother.  As I said, this theory, but boys alone with a loss can find the wrong kinds of companions and become one of them if not worse to prove points.  Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »

quote:

It would be my understanding that this 5th person would BE the aibi. He will not brake it, so someone else will have to break it?  Let me say, perhaps the Cromvroits made a really good alibi for Geoff. Also no videos showing Geoff would be available and the ones showing the perps clearly as to throw suspicion away from Geoff's part, just hinting at someone else enough so as not to be able to prove anything.  Something had to show up on the videos, so they chose to fuzz out evidence and hide some of the other perps so nothing could be proven as far as they were concerned, but to totally obscure everything would look like an inside job of security,since they could be easily manipulated by the companies furnishing them and the personnel for them. They do walk in all houses as they install videos and "protect" businesses and maybe homes with their security business.  Is dirtyhand a Cromvroit (Bill) who owns  security companies  and is aware of the goings on and keeps mum to keep his businesses flourishin on the islands and NL?  Perhaps, especially if somone connected to this particular company was a part of the take down (Geoff?)   Jack blue
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »

quote:

It would be my understanding that this 5th person would BE the aibi. He will not brake it, so someone else will have to break it?  Let me say, perhaps the Cromvroits made a really good alibi for Geoff. Also no videos showing Geoff would be available and the ones showing the perps clearly as to throw suspicion away from Geoff's part, just hinting at someone else enough so as not to be able to prove anything.  Something had to show up on the videos, so they chose to fuzz out evidence and hide some of the other perps so nothing could be proven as far as they were concerned, but to totally obscure everything would look like an inside job of security,since they could be easily manipulated by the companies furnishing them and the personnel for them. They do walk in all houses as they install videos and "protect" businesses and maybe homes with their security business.  Is dirtyhand a Cromvroit (Bill) who owns  security companies  and is aware of the goings on and keeps mum to keep his businesses flourishin on the islands and NL?  Perhaps, especially if somone connected to this particular company was a part of the take down (Geoff?)   Jack blue

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:03 am
1. No body; no crime.
2. A grown woman gone missing.
3. Één getuige is géén getuige. (One witness is no witness).
4. No suspect is allowed to testify against himself.
5. A confession will be thrown out of court if there is no evidence.

ONE OF THE WITNESSES IS NO WITNESS, HE IS A PERPETRATOR
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

quote:

That Van Rijn man is young and I really do not see how he could (alone) exert that much fearful influence.  He may be afraid of whomever (if it was not a suicide) killed his father would kill him is why he hides and lives in a fortress-like compound.  I guess his image is that he is sinster, but it seems like someone wrote (and it is probably a lie) that he was hiding under a table, etc.  when the drug arrests were made.  Someone may be using him, his home and his caves and these people who were connections via PVs and/or his father?? have all but imprisoned him through fear.  He probably is angry, traumatized and built himself an image that thugs have taken advantage of until he became who he feared most.  He, (and all this is theory and speculation as I only know what I have read about him.) probably does run with older men who have utilized the fact that his dad     (as he knew him) is dead, and befriended him because the geographical lay of his land is such as it may provide passages of drugs.  It would not surprise me if he is easily led and may have participated in the coverups and allowed extended family to farther use him and his mother.  As I said, this theory, but boys alone with a loss can find the wrong kinds of companions and become one of them if not worse to prove points.  Jackb

Seek ye DirtyHand and the Fetid Arawak King who wishes to blame the babylonians for the behaviour of lowly minions.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »

But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »

from his "hideaway?"

All secrets are "hidden" in plain view
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 05:36:33 PM »

"one witness is no witness" ...

came up when discussing that w/o further evidence,
it takes more than a witness statement
to persuade prosecutor/judge/jury that crime was committed

confessing to a crime, w/o further evidence,
is not enough to ensure conviction
or even a trial, for that matter

habeas corpus: latin for (we command) that you have the body

"show me the body"

also interpreted/defined as: show me the evidence ...
because not all crimes involve a body

all trials must produce evidence
above/beyond witness statement or confession

we need to read entire conversations, not just codetalker quotes

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »

"one witness is no witness" ...

came up when discussing that w/o further evidence,
it takes more than a witness statement
to persuade prosecutor/judge/jury that crime was committed

confessing to a crime, w/o further evidence,
is not enough to ensure conviction
or even a trial, for that matter

habeas corpus: latin for (we command) that you have the body

"show me the body"

also interpreted/defined as: show me the evidence ...
because not all crimes involve a body

all trials must produce evidence
above/beyond witness statement or confession

we need to read entire conversations, not just codetalker quotes

quoted JackB:

It would be my understanding that this 5th person would BE the aibi. He will not brake it, so someone else will have to break it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.