May 17, 2024, 10:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 351128 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: September 16, 2008, 03:47:02 AM »

Problem is, everything she told the cops was a lie. Nothing checked out. Except for the fact Caylee is missing. They didn't assume it was all a lie, as far as I can tell (JMO) based on what little I know. Seems to me they checked out the information Casey gave them.
Yes.....I dont think they were upset with her at all and probably believed her story before she sent them on a wild goose chase and they couldnt find not one part of her story to be true......before that they probably sympathized with her   and thought she was giving them the right asnswers to start their investigation into finding her child.

Oh I don't agree.  Detectives are always sceptical from the get go.  Plus she didn't report Caylee missing for over a month.  With all her lies, she cooked her on goose.

One thing I don't get why did she wait even if she died accidentaly and disposed of the body why couldnt she call the police the next day with the Zenaida story they would be more likely to believe her

No way, they would never believe that story. IMO, no phone records, no pictures, no one ever met her, no address, etc.

So why not go with the kidnapping theory a person she didn't no?? Why Zenaida?? why not say she was home and Caylee walked off and if they found the body she could say someone else did it.. Ugh Ok I am going to stick to my own simple theory i said last night

She wasn't a good event planner...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: September 16, 2008, 03:47:40 AM »

Problem is, everything she told the cops was a lie. Nothing checked out. Except for the fact Caylee is missing. They didn't assume it was all a lie, as far as I can tell (JMO) based on what little I know. Seems to me they checked out the information Casey gave them.
Yes.....I dont think they were upset with her at all and probably believed her story before she sent them on a wild goose chase and they couldnt find not one part of her story to be true......before that they probably sympathized with her   and thought she was giving them the right asnswers to start their investigation into finding her child.

Oh I don't agree.  Detectives are always sceptical from the get go.  Plus she didn't report Caylee missing for over a month.  With all her lies, she cooked her on goose.

One thing I don't get why did she wait even if she died accidentaly and disposed of the body why couldnt she call the police the next day with the Zenaida story they would be more likely to believe her

No way, they would never believe that story. IMO, no phone records, no pictures, no one ever met her, no address, etc.

So why not go with the kidnapping theory a person she didn't no?? Why Zenaida?? why not say she was home and Caylee walked off and if they found the body she could say someone else did it.. Ugh Ok I am going to stick to my own simple theory i said last night

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: September 16, 2008, 03:47:45 AM »

Casey is a very messed up girl, there is no rationalizing her actions!   IMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: September 16, 2008, 03:48:34 AM »

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 16, 2008, 03:48:58 AM »

Casey is a very messed up girl, there is no rationalizing her actions!   IMO

Ok I guess I will have to agree seeing you have more posts then me!!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: September 16, 2008, 03:49:37 AM »

mm - where are you from?

to paranoid to say.  but nowhere near you guys. 
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: September 16, 2008, 03:50:16 AM »

Well good night everyone!  I hope this week proves more eventful than the last! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: September 16, 2008, 03:51:24 AM »

mm - where are you from?

Mars? 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: September 16, 2008, 03:53:00 AM »

mm - where are you from?

Ok just from that statement alone you are a paranoid schizophrenic LMAO

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: September 16, 2008, 03:53:16 AM »

mm - where are you from?

Mars? 

next door to mmj
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: September 16, 2008, 03:53:30 AM »

G'nite, enjoyed your posts tonite.  I think you need to borrow GA billboard and put it in front of your house, like he does.  Help Get the word out!! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 16, 2008, 03:53:32 AM »

goodnight
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: September 16, 2008, 03:54:17 AM »

mm - where are you from?

Ok just from that statement alone you are a paranoid schizophrenic LMAO

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 16, 2008, 03:54:34 AM »

G'nite, enjoyed your posts tonite.  I think you need to borrow GA billboard and put it in front of your house, like he does.  Help Get the word out!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1694 on: September 16, 2008, 03:56:50 AM »

Now I need to know?  I can't think of anywhere to be paranoid about.  Well maybe 4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, FL! 
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: September 16, 2008, 03:56:57 AM »

hahaha..the few people that know of this story think Caylee looks like my daughter Camille..if I had a billboard people would think I had Caylee, lol.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: September 16, 2008, 03:58:17 AM »

marymary I swear I was joking 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: September 16, 2008, 03:59:52 AM »

marymary I swear I was joking 

uh-oh, I hope nobody is lurking!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:03 AM »

Well  one things for certain...Casey does"in fact" know where Caylee is and whether that means with the Nanny or dead and disposed of or whatever else we can come up with, she knows and if she wasnt involved in some way the very first thing she would have done was call the police the first chance she had.I dont care what she told the person if in fact there was a nanny that gave her a 30 day script  to follow...she would have still gone to the police the first chance she had if she was any kind of a Mother in the real sense.So therefore it is common sense that she did do something very bad to this child because for the life of me I cant rationalize being away from my child for even one day without crying my eyes out and so the only thing I am certain of in this case is that her butt should be in Jail with no bond.........not sitting around playing on the computor and flaunting for the camera's...OK  sorry....i lost it for a minute..but Im just so upset for Poor little Caylee....my God she was just a little girl......She never did anything to deserve whatever happened to her.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:43 AM »

Now I need to know?  I can't think of anywhere to be paranoid about.  Well maybe 4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, FL! 

there are people threatening to sue us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.