May 21, 2024, 05:28:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 451331 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: January 25, 2010, 03:14:48 PM »

Is this the pic? I think it looks like he has a bit of an alergic reaction. I was thinking maybe the cloth from the carseat was not washed prior to using? He was with Tammi during this pic, right? I think this was the new seat?

Tracygirl

I have have photos of the my three kids and five grandkids around the same age with red cheeks.

I could be wrong but ... I think that teething may have been the reason for Gabriel's red cheeks in that photo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: January 25, 2010, 03:57:03 PM »

Yep certainly can be a rash from teething. My children all got little rashes around their mouths and such from the drolling. I remember having to also wash any kind of cloth that came into contact with my middle son as he would break out. Either way, I don't think the red cheeks are from abuse.

BTW, look at his little mouth, doesn't he have just the cutest little lips? My goodness this baby is just a little doll face. I want to just scoop him up and snuggle him, and then take him straight away to his father who wants him back!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: January 25, 2010, 05:21:02 PM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/22335906/detail.html

Landfill Searched For Missing Baby
Authorities Looking In SA Landfill For Gabriel Johnson's Body

Stephanie Serna, KSAT 12 News Reporter

POSTED: Monday, January 25, 2010
UPDATED: 3:13 pm CST January 25, 2010
SAN ANTONIO -- The search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson continued Monday as authorities searched a San Antonio landfill for his body.

The 8-month-old baby boy was last seen in the Alamo City the day after Christmas.

Supervisors at the landfill on Tessman Road confirmed that investigators were searching there Monday afternoon, but would not say exactly where on the property they were searching.

Meanwhile, Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was scheduled to make an appearance in an Arizona court Monday morning.

Gabriel was last seen at a San Antonio motel with his mother, who has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Johnson is refusing to speak to police about her son's disappearance.

She initially told her former boyfriend, Logan McQueary, that she smothered the baby, stuffed him in a bag and left him in a dumpster on Dec. 27. She later said she did not kill him.

McQueary was part of a vigil held Sunday night for Gabriel. He said he is still hoping to find out what happened to his boy.
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: January 25, 2010, 05:22:09 PM »

Video :

http://www.ksat.com/news/22335906/detail.html#video

« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 05:28:55 PM by klaasend » Logged

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1844 on: January 25, 2010, 05:25:40 PM »

http://www.ksat.com/news/22335906/detail.html

Authorities Looking In SA Landfill For Gabriel Johnson's Body

Stephanie Serna, KSAT 12 News Reporter

POSTED: Monday, January 25, 2010
UPDATED: 3:13 pm CST January 25, 2010
SAN ANTONIO -- The search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson continued Monday as authorities searched a San Antonio landfill for his body.

The 8-month-old baby boy was last seen in the Alamo City the day after Christmas.

Supervisors at the landfill on Tessman Road confirmed that investigators were searching there Monday afternoon, but would not say exactly where on the property they were searching.

Meanwhile, Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, was scheduled to make an appearance in an Arizona court Monday morning.

Gabriel was last seen at a San Antonio motel with his mother, who has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Johnson is refusing to speak to police about her son's disappearance.

She initially told her former boyfriend, Logan McQueary, that she smothered the baby, stuffed him in a bag and left him in a dumpster on Dec. 27. She later said she did not kill him.

McQueary was part of a vigil held Sunday night for Gabriel. He said he is still hoping to find out what happened to his boy.

You beat me klaas  you can remove mine, no point of double links posts

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: January 25, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »

Left your video link 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: January 25, 2010, 06:36:18 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1847 on: January 25, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »

I have thought since her attorney told her to zip it that he was deceased, that is the only reason an attorney would do that, better to take a hit on kidnapping then on murder.   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1848 on: January 25, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »

Okay, I've been trying to read back and I now see that you've already posted this article.  Klaas, you can delete my previous if you want as it's a duplicate.  Anyway, that article is where Tammi is getting her reference to the kids who killed their father.

AZ,

Do you want to try another Robert W. Johnson?

JOHNSON Sr., Robert W.  5/4/2007 EVT obit http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azobitsmaricopa/surname_johnson.htm

I think you may have the right one there Seahorse.  I hope AZLady can take a look at that one.

What I have found is the following:
<snipped>
McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Logan's mother passed away April 13, 2008. 

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=12018B0A48186728&p_docnum=1&s_dlid=DL0110012501232620596&s_ecproduct=SUB-FREE&s_ecprodtype=INSTANT&s_trackval=GooglePM&s_siteloc=&s_referrer=&s_subterm=Subscription%20until%3A%2012%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docsbal=%20&s_subexpires=12%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docstart=&s_docsleft=&s_docsread=&s_username=decaturfree&s_accountid=AC0107082015365903015&s_upgradeable=no

Thanks, for the info...what puzzles me, Sr. Robert W. Johnson (noted above), should be a "Junior", if he is E.J.'s Pop.

- Bob W. Johnson (grandpa)
- Robert W. Johnson (Dad)
- Robert W. Johnson (E.J. Brother)

Is it possible that Grandpa Johnson uses his middle name as his first name and is not Robert (Bob) Walker Johnson?

When I did a search of divorce cases in AZ I had found a Donald Robert Johnson and Elizabeth A. Johnson who had a divorce filed in 1991.

Which may just be a coincidence? I don't know, still real new to looking up information.

But this could explain Elizabeths father being Sr. and her twin brother being Jr.

(I had put this in the links)

Lily,

Perhaps that is the reason.  My gpa used his middle name, so Bob may too.  EL's Dad may not be an Obit, I just realized
not everyone has one. The Scottdale Library may be a free source to research. You post's are easy to read and nicely written
and well organized.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: January 25, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1850 on: January 25, 2010, 10:06:40 PM »

Thanks Klaas, My rear is bruised from being kicked out so much.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: January 25, 2010, 11:16:53 PM »

I wish this did not involve a baby and not just for the obvious reasons.  IMO, all of the (understandably) dramatic appeals to Elizabeth to tell Gabriel's whereabouts are just feeding her ego.  It just empowers her even more, as she is controlling everything and everyone for as long as she chooses.  If we could all just be quiet, ignore her, and bide our time, she'd come around because her manipulation wouldn't be working.  Obviously, we can't afford that approach because Gabriel is a baby and therein lies the rub.  She has Logan and LE over a barrel and she's delighting in it.  IMO, the girl is spiteful enough to sit in jail for x-number of years because she's feeding off the misery she's causing Logan and his family daily.  Think about that from a controlling aspect-her basically playing mind games with his head for years-it's the ultimate revenge-taunting him endlessly for years while she's well taken care of in jail.  After all, she's banking on maybe being convicted of kidnapping and failure to appear at most.  IMO, she's hard-hearted enough to do the time for those, just to spite Logan.  The girl is a sociopath, JMO.

I have to agree with this analogy... reminds me of Casey to a T!  Controlling, manipulative, spiteful, vengence seeking... sounds like Casey to me...

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: January 26, 2010, 01:40:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

Gabriel Johnson's Father To Search Boy's Path

Logan McQueary Is Retracing Elizabeth Johnson's Route To Texas
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com
POSTED: 10:46 pm MST January 25, 2010
UPDATED: 11:10 pm MST January 25, 2010

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary met with Tempe investigators Monday, handing over all text messages and recorded conversations he has had with both his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Johnson, and persons of interest Tammi and Jack Smith.

He said it was clear to him that police are building a stronger case of conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

At the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route Elizabeth Johnson's GPS would have guided her to San Antonio, Texas. He doesn't think Elizabeth would have tried to make the 15 hour drive in one night, and plans to stop at hotels along the route, searching for anyone who saw her or his missing boy.

In Scottsdale Monday, Tammi Smith revealed that Elizabeth Johnson called her from jail on Friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.

"Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What?, what are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," said Tammi Smith.

Both Tammi Smith and Elizabeth Johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but it appears Elizabeth is now trying to spread the blame.

"I said then, 'OK, tell me how I did this. How did I do it?' And she couldn't do it," said Smith.
Tammi Smith said Elizabeth Johnson slammed the phone down and hung up when she warned her that she will take the rap for anything that has happened, or will happen to Gabriel.

"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that," said Tammi Smith.

Well Tammi....it shows that you know much more that you are saying. She better starts talking.

Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: January 26, 2010, 04:46:34 AM »

There's also one thing that bothers me about the babysitter's statement. In one interview with a newspaper she says:

Urias said that Baby Gabriel didn't cry while she looked after him. She said he didn't "act like a normal baby." He just looked sad

But then in another one:

Urias also described baby Gabriel as scared and unhappy. She had to hold him for most of the two hours that Johnson was gone because the little guy would cry any time that she tried to put him down

So did he cry or he didn't??? I think she is full of cr*p and just enjoys all the attention from the media. Sorry, just my opinion.

lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1854 on: January 26, 2010, 05:32:44 AM »

From FB

Poster:
These are the e-,ails between Tammi and Elizabeth while she was on the run if you look she never got the from the 31st of dec because she had been arrested allready.But I was givin permisson from Tammi to post these so maybe you all can see she was doing nothing to help but to make her do the right thing....

Email:
Gosh, this is like crazy!! Logan really messed things up with all his threats of you kidnapping and Amber alerts and stuff...He's so stupid! It's only kidnapping if you lost your rights to the child! And you are the one with custody, so he doesn't even have a horse in the race. I wish you would have never said that......everything would have been fine! Take care and be safe!!!Love Tammi

Email:
I know you didn't kill him, but the police don't know that. There just need to verify he's not dead or hurt and you can live the rest of your life, not having to hide anymore!!! All you have to do is take a long drive and see a cop on the side of the road in a city and give him the paper and ask him to call her to va...rify you two are safe. You don't need to tell him why....As one of the officers said, you are not in trouble, you have the right to take your own child. But it's like having a parking ticket and robbing the bank to pay your parking ticket. If you never paid that parking ticket, you wouldn't be in trouble...But if you do an armed robbery at the bank they will send out a Nationwide search for you like they will in a few days if you don't show that he is safe. But it needs to be verified through a police officer in order to stop it from going to the FBI.

OTHERWISE: They are starting a Homicide Investigation! What that means is: Right now (today), your not in trouble. Your one of millions of mothers that leaves the state to keep her child safe from the horrible father. It's NOT kidnapping! You have every right to take your own child. You can even look on Public Reco...rds, there is NO warrent out for you....BUT, because of what you said, if you don't do this in the next few days, it will turn into a Murder Investigation and Detective Ramirez can no longer help. The FBI will pick the case up and you will be seen on America's Most Wanted! Your face will be seen everywhere and nobody will want to help you because they will believe you are a murderer... You will be going on with your life and when you least expect it (someone you thought was your friend wanted a $25,000.00 reward, and quitely turned you in).

12/31/2009 10:09 AM To: elizabeth

Ok, I'm gonna try to help you here and I pray that you understand and do the right thing so you and Gabriel can be free forever!

Detective Patricia Ramirez came here yesterday to do an interview with us. She is now leading the investigation. Because she deals with Homicide and Sex Crimes. She said that if you go to any police officer (wright down your name and Gabriel's name with Det. Ramirez name and phone # (XXX) XXX-XXXX on it and give to the officer) tell him to take a good look at you two and then once you leave he can call Det. Ramirez to let her know you two are both safe.

12/30/2009 7:49 AM To: elizabeth

Thank you so much for letting me know that your both are OK! I miss that little angel! I knew that you could never hurt him. A mother has to really love her child enough to give him up to a good family in order to give him a more meaningfully life.
Be safe,
Tammi

12/29/2009 6:43 PM To: tammifay

tammi, i will never come forward, yes what i said was wrong but i wanted him to hurt like he hurt me so thats why i said all that. me and gabriel are fine, in fact great i just got a full time job under a fake name and the owner is very understanding of my situation, and is willing to hel...p me get new id's and stuff. I can not let you or anyone else no where i am, just know i am getting lots of help, i am very smart and resourceful, and that i am one of the most compedant people you will ever meet. I have always taken care of myself bymyself as long as i can remember. i can't call in fear of phone records. I am ever worried this email can be traced to where i am, so i probably won't email again, but i had to let you know we are all right because i know you must be worried sick, and i am soo sorry for that i really am. YOU and jack are such good people.

12/29/2009 5:51 PM To: elizabeth

I believe in my heart that you would never hurt him, but the detectives have a recording of you telling Logan that you killed him and you sounded very scared and distraught. We are also distraught! We love Gabriel and You, and you are going to get yourself in a lot trouble if you don'...t come forward very, very soon. As we told you all this time, if you do the right thing, everything will work out for the good. I really mean that! The lead Detective on this case really feels for you and he wants to help you!!! You can call Detective Aguilera at XXXXXXXX...He truly wants to help you! He is also a Negotiator and he said that what Logan and his dad did to you was very wrong and uncalled for. He said so far you aren't in any trouble because you were technically never served yet. But if you don't come forward soon, you could be in some serious trouble. Just call detective Aguilera, Please...

Edit to remove phone number MB

There appears to be a code in these emails. I have figured out some but not all. I know Tammi does misspell words like wright for write, but these are different. There appears directions to Elizabeth on what to do.

Read the above emails then read what I have below, then reread the above and see what you can find.

I know it seems strange, but I read them over and over and I could see it. Please don't think I am wacky. Just read and see if you see it, maybe more.

The Second email:
 I know you didn't kill him (Tammi admits to knowledge of Gabriel being alive.)
There (instead of they?) spells verify correctly but below spells it: va...rify ???

All you have to do is take a long drive
and see a (sign, building, car, something other than a cop ???) on the side of the road in a city
and give him (person handling the "adoption"?) the paper (???)
and ask him to call her (the adoptive mother?) to (come to) va...rify (va a city name? In Texas the cities closest (within a 2-3 hour drive, as in "take a long drive", from San Antonio that have the letters va in them are: Vanderbilt, Van Vleck, and Victoria, all SE of SA, a specific place?.
You don't need to tell him why... (???)
As one of the ("adoption agent" a person???) said, you are not in trouble, you have the right to take your own child. (What officer would say this?)
(Then the parking ticket and robbing a bank???  parking lot at a bank, the meeting place???)
they will send out a Nationwide (spelling:nationwide) search for you like they will in a few days (a warning that time is of the essence and Elizabeth has to take action)

OTHERWISE (all capital letters, is there a meaning in this word???)
They are starting a Homicide Investigation! (capitalizes the H and I, plus there was no such investigation started until about last week sometime, there was none when she wrote the email.)
Right now (today), your not in trouble.  (There wasn't a date on this email, Tammi is stressing that today is the day.)
Your one of millions of mothers that leaves the state (Elizabeth's bond was set at $1.1 million, was Tammi warning her???)
It's NOT kidnapping! (the capitals are interesting but when you put the capital letters together from the email, I can't figure out if they are a code)

You can even look on Public Reco...rds (Reco...rds   Reno Ads?? appears to be a code but I can't figure this out, are rds initials, a place or is Reco the code word???)

there is NO warrent (spelled wrong or is the letter e code warrant???) out for you....BUT, because of what you said, if you don't do this in the next few days it will turn into a (Murder Investigation and Detective Ramirez) can no longer help.  (Michigan Doctor  MI DR can not longer help??? / capital letters M, I, D, R, earlier used Homicide then changed to Murder???)

The FBI will pick up the case and you will be seen on America's Most Wanted!  (Didn't that air on AMW on the 16th of January?)

Your face will be seen everywhere and nobody will want to help you (You have to do it soon, transfer Gabriel to a new family, before no one will take him???)

your friend wanted a $25,000 reward, and quitely turned you in (spelled wrong quietly but looks like a spelling error???)
(It looks like Tammi is working with the family and they will pay $25,000 (reward / payment for Gabriel as there has never been any reward posted for Elizabeth and the only reward offered is $5,000 for information in finding Gabriel???)

The next four emails are not in chronological order. I am going to write about them in order.

12/29/2009 5:51 PM to Elizabeth

and you are going to get yourself into a lot (of) trouble if you don'...t (don'...t appears to be code, not sure, a person's name Donna T, Don T, or a place???) come forward very, very soon. He truly wants to help you!
He is also a Negotiator (the go between, "adoption agent") and he said that what Logan and his dad did to you was very wrong and uncalled for.  (What Detective would make a statement like that? Plus there has never been any mention of Logans' Father doing anything wrong. I have only read that he had helped them out financially (Logan and Elizabeth)

He said so far you aren't in any trouble because you were technically never served yet. (Again, what Detective would say something like this? As she was served and went to court on December 17th(I think?) with a return court date on the 28th.

12/29/2009  6:43 PM to Tammifay

Admits wanting to hurt Logan (him)

me and gabriel are fine, in fact great i just got a full time job (full time job, the adoption) under a fake name and the owner is very understanding of my situation and is willing to hel...p me get new ids and stuff.

(Me and gabriel are fine, the person who is helping me adopt out Gabriel has gotten him a new name, and documents. Gabriel's new adoptive parents (owner) are very understanding and are going to take good care of him. (in fact great)
(hel...p  He will pay, person place or thing???) is willing to help me get new id's and stuff.  know I am getting lots of help, (I have been given a large sum of money?) I have always taken care of myself bymyself (I am alone on my own.)
YOU and jack are such good people. (If it wasn't for you (Tammi) and Jack none of this would have been possible.)

12/30/2009 7:49 AM to Elizabeth

I knew you could never hurt him. (Admits again Gabriel is alive and well)

A mother has to really love her child enough to give him up to a good family in order to give him a more meaningfully (meaningful, misspelled error?) life.

(Appears Tammi is very pleased that Elizabeth gave Gabriel up for adoption, even though she did not get to adopt Gabriel. Looks like Tammi had a big part in the plan, directions and controlling Elizabeth.)
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: January 26, 2010, 05:44:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary met with Tempe investigators Monday, handing over all text messages and recorded conversations he has had with both his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Johnson, and persons of interest Tammi and Jack Smith.

He said it was clear to him that police are building a stronger case of conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

At the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route Elizabeth Johnson's GPS would have guided her to San Antonio, Texas. He doesn't think Elizabeth would have tried to make the 15 hour drive in one night, and plans to stop at hotels along the route, searching for anyone who saw her or his missing boy.

In Scottsdale Monday, Tammi Smith revealed that Elizabeth Johnson called her from jail on Friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.

"Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What?, what are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," said Tammi Smith.

Both Tammi Smith and Elizabeth Johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but it appears Elizabeth is now trying to spread the blame.

"I said then, 'OK, tell me how I did this. How did I do it?' And she couldn't do it," said Smith.
Tammi Smith said Elizabeth Johnson slammed the phone down and hung up when she warned her that she will take the rap for anything that has happened, or will happen to Gabriel.

"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that," said Tammi Smith.

Well Tammi....it shows that you know much more that you are saying. She better starts talking.

"Tammi Smith revealed..." Come on, practically the whole world knows, how deeply involved she and her husband are.

I think reality has finally smacked Elizabeth right in the face, after going to court and being charged. She will start talking and try to make a deal. Finally realized that she doesn't want to spend 20 years locked up with all women. 
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: January 26, 2010, 06:56:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

"Tammi Smith revealed..." Come on, practically the whole world knows, how deeply involved she and her husband are.

I think reality has finally smacked Elizabeth right in the face, after going to court and being charged. She will start talking and try to make a deal. Finally realized that she doesn't want to spend 20 years locked up with all women. 

I totally agree with you lillyfinn. I think EJ will start talking sooner or later and Tammi will realize what a big sh*t she is in. I've not trusted that woman since the beginning and for me everytime she opens her mouth it's more lies coming out. BTW very interesting post above, it's possible they're talking in some kind of code, all those dotted spaces in the middle of the words, it's very suspicious. Great job.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: January 26, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »

There's also one thing that bothers me about the babysitter's statement. In one interview with a newspaper she says:

Urias said that Baby Gabriel didn't cry while she looked after him. She said he didn't "act like a normal baby." He just looked sad

But then in another one:

Urias also described baby Gabriel as scared and unhappy. She had to hold him for most of the two hours that Johnson was gone because the little guy would cry any time that she tried to put him down

So did he cry or he didn't??? I think she is full of cr*p and just enjoys all the attention from the media. Sorry, just my opinion.

When I saw the interview with the babysitter in it's entirety, she made sense. She had said as long as she held him he didn't cry. If she tried to put him down he would cry. She hasn't been in the media anywhere near as much as the Smiths and I honestly don't think she's trying to get media attention or she would be on constantly, the way the Smiths were. jmo.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: January 26, 2010, 10:18:16 AM »

But then in another one:

When I saw the interview with the babysitter in it's entirety, she made sense. She had said as long as she held him he didn't cry. If she tried to put him down he would cry. She hasn't been in the media anywhere near as much as the Smiths and I honestly don't think she's trying to get media attention or she would be on constantly, the way the Smiths were. jmo.

I think the babysitter was just telling what she knew and trying to help.  As to this code stuff...... I have a hard time believing that although it looked pretty convincing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1859 on: January 26, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, Tammi better shut up and look out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.