May 21, 2024, 04:39:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 208314 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 05, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »

Thank you... but I just want her and other missing persons found. I feel like a yenta (matchmaker) at times in my life and this is one of them.

IMO I do see LE reasons... ie: logistics perhaps ??? for a search. This areas is very dense in people and buildings. Too bad it didn't happen about 2 1/2 blocks south where there is a smaller city to deal with and a more "mid-western" frame of thought.

Remember... we are dealing with LA here.. I lived there for 34 yrs. People go missing and get murdered everyday. Some aren't even reported as far as missing for they are maybe illegals or maybe just don't trust the police because of their culture.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 05, 2007, 11:43:41 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 05, 2007, 11:46:08 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: August 05, 2007, 11:46:41 PM »

Good Evening monkeys! Smile

IBE & Destiny~
You both deserve great big kuddos & hugs for what you've accomplished today. You both ROCK!!  GREAT JOB!!

Welcome to the new monkeys in the cage Fran, Ramm, and all the new monkeys. Great to see Carnut, Magnolia, and a bunch of others back posting again.

Roos~

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 05, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

Oh shot... again I hit post and I wanted to hit preview.

Also remember, around here if they only watch the local channels for news TES is not as well known unless you watch say, Nancy Grace, BOR, Geraldo, CNN or Greta.

IMO the People's article came out at the right time.. it did mentioned that TES comes in the help understaffed LE.. gee aren't they all understaffed and underpaid Laughing I hope this works out in time.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 05, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »

Maybe Red will do a FP article oh why and why not in the search.

Didn't someone say Mr. Jou will be on Nancy Grace??? I hope he isn't cut off like with Geraldo!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 05, 2007, 11:51:21 PM »

Maybe Red will do a FP article oh why and why not in the search.

Didn't someone say Mr. Jou will be on Nancy Grace??? I hope he isn't cut off like with Geraldo!

They did but I don't know when he will be on Nancy Grace.  To be honest, I never watch her and don't know what time she comes on, do you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: August 05, 2007, 11:52:35 PM »

IBE - be sure to email the information you posted to Red or Mrs. Red so they are sure to see it, OK?  Just copy and paste your post into an email.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: August 05, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »

I don't know about y'all, but I don't think of monkeys, primates, etc. as being very prevalent on Aruba. Wink Seriously, I  have not seen any discussion at all about the probability that a primate forearm would wash ashore in that area under normal circumstances.

I know that there are donkeys and domesticated animals, but neither Aruba nor the adjacent coast of Venezuela appear to have the type of geography and vegetation that I associate with animals like primates. I think of primates as a rain forest/jungle creature, not a dweller in open arid desert-like conditions.

I also know for certain (as we all do) that humans live in that place, and that they disappear periodically. I suspect the probabilities are more in favor of that being a HUMAN forearm. 

It was found on some Venezuelan shoreline. From what I can tell the structures do suggest monkey not human. If you look at the pics given of each bones set, human and monkey, then compare each to the "forearm & hand" pic on the sheet of newspaper, I can discriminate differences, but then I've done a lot of that in the lab from the faunal materials from archaeological sites - meaning that my brain knows how to look for differences and similarities of even broken bits & parts.  Mundane, ain't it. BoRR-RRing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 05, 2007, 11:58:20 PM »

I have Direct TV and it says the Headline News Channel, 5,7 and 10 pm. I don't know what time "in real life" I do know I have to switch back and forth between her and Greta at times.

She might be on Court TV too. I only watch the Food, DIYnetwork, HGTV, Fox, CNN, HLn and MSNBC. Am sheltered!

That's why I miss Carnut here. He used to tell us where there were musicals and good feeling movies on TV.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 05, 2007, 11:59:46 PM »

I have Direct TV and it says the Headline News Channel, 5,7 and 10 pm. I don't know what time "in real life" I do know I have to switch back and forth between her and Greta at times.

She might be on Court TV too. I only watch the Food, DIYnetwork, HGTV, Fox, CNN, HLn and MSNBC. Am sheltered!

That's why I miss Carnut here. He used to tell us where there were musicals and good feeling movies on TV.
I think Carnut is in the chat room right now, LOL
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #891 on: August 06, 2007, 12:00:19 AM »

the DUTCH will get them all  Cool

My feelings lately?  Will believe it, when I see it!  Mad

But thanks Robots! 

when im smoking a cigar and drinking a glass of wine.. i will still invite you over Laughing Cool

TBA... party at ROBOTS

Hi Robots...not to be a snob, but, I'll bring my own humidor...I like to share Wink

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: August 06, 2007, 12:00:57 AM »

Very Happy I was just going to tell IBE that Carnut was back in here...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:45 AM »

I don't know about y'all, but I don't think of monkeys, primates, etc. as being very prevalent on Aruba. Wink Seriously, I  have not seen any discussion at all about the probability that a primate forearm would wash ashore in that area under normal circumstances.

I know that there are donkeys and domesticated animals, but neither Aruba nor the adjacent coast of Venezuela appear to have the type of geography and vegetation that I associate with animals like primates. I think of primates as a rain forest/jungle creature, not a dweller in open arid desert-like conditions.

I also know for certain (as we all do) that humans live in that place, and that they disappear periodically. I suspect the probabilities are more in favor of that being a HUMAN forearm. 

It was found on some Venezuelan shoreline. From what I can tell the structures do suggest monkey not human. If you look at the pics given of each bones set, human and monkey, then compare each to the "forearm & hand" pic on the sheet of newspaper, I can discriminate differences, but then I've done a lot of that in the lab from the faunal materials from archaeological sites - meaning that my brain knows how to look for differences and similarities of even broken bits & parts.  Mundane, ain't it. BoRR-RRing

GT,

You've got my vote!

Dest Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #894 on: August 06, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »

I was in chat and let Carnut know he is wanted! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 06, 2007, 12:06:52 AM »

I'm on TCM all night Jimmy Stewart movies.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: August 06, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »

GT,

You've got my vote!

Dest Wink

Oh No...I didn't mean the booooring mundane part of your post...oh chit...I meant the credentials part...how exciting that is...

Dest

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: August 06, 2007, 12:07:51 AM »

IBE just gave us some really important information. I would hate for it to get buried in the hundreds of LCD threads in the archives. Shouldn't we consider either splitting those facts and placing them in the relevant Missing Persons thread, or at the very least cross-posting them there? It would seem like that's some really solid details on an as of yet unsolved case and I would hate to see overlooked because of the high traffic in LCD.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: August 06, 2007, 12:08:27 AM »

I'll also reinterate that I am GrannyToads biggest fan.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #899 on: August 06, 2007, 12:09:26 AM »

I'm glad to see Grannytoad too!  and glad to see Ramm joined as well!

I'm heading off to bed now!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.