May 17, 2024, 12:43:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329925 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 23, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

[TONY -------------- We are talking about the false sighting and the waste of resources taken away from finding Caylee.  Talking about holding people accountable for interfering with the investigation. Yes, it is a small fish in the ocean of this case, but maybe some of us think it is important to get all the pieces. 
If I am annoying you (and others) please, just say so and I will leave - only a few people have even read what I have had to say anyway and answered.  A few others jumped on every mistake I made as a new member.  And a few others posted my thoughts as theirs - or so it seems, but maybe people don't read everything posted like I attempt to do.  Let me know.
NewsJunkie  Don't you dare... just up and leave!

JMO
If you post a question and no one answers... could be because No one knows the answer or just how to respond.   If you post a view and no one comments on it... kinda the same rules apply.

If you post something and you get slammed for it  or people point out mistakes ... take in stride and contine on just as you would in a room full of people that you could see.  Sometimes a simple typo or comming in late on a conversation can lead to some confusion.. Just like a normal conversation. I'm pretty sure some Monkeys out here were born with or have developed  "RINO Skin" under their Monkey hair Laughing

I think we all may have moments where we feel like    for what ever reason.

As I said... JMO   and hang in here 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 23, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »

When asked "Why won't you allow us to see Caylee" by Lee... her response according to him was "maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

TonE was with Casey when she broke into the shed to steal the gas cans...

still reading.

It's hard to believe that this girls parents are allowing her the grace to stay in there home.I'd be afraid of myself if I was them as I know for sure what terror I'd bring upon her.She'd talk or leave,one or the other...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #582 on: September 23, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »

I am not seeing the documents.  Are they released or are we just reading the media stories right now??

I'm reading some PDF's someone gave a link to. Also some news articles.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf - Interview with TL
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf - Interview with Lee

PDF's

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 23, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »

ok so are the docs out I just got back
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 23, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »

Reading Tony's interview ... apparently Casey was driving his Jeep when he was in NY ... after she ditched her car at the Amscot.

I know many here wondered what car she was driving then.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #585 on: September 23, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »

Lee stated that KC had stolen from him & also stole checks from his friend Ryan! So this stealing "problem" is NOT new.

He also stated HE retrieved KC's belongings from TL apartment. Lee told the female officer, that he knew from school, that they wanted to go through the bags. The officer tells them to dump it out on the floor. Cindy opens the wallet, finds cash & sticks it in her pocket when the officer had her back turned!!

KC first told the family that Caylee was at the babysitters sleeping & she didn't want to wake her! Cindy begs to go get her.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »

I keep telling you, this Dolce is FAMOUS

Right Christine?

You are a bunch of sillies!

Ummm, that wasn't exactly a denial, now was it?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a message for Chuck who saw George recently and posted here, 
You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
Cindy almost divorced him for lies and money issues. 
He drove the car from the tow yard loaded with a dead body smell.
He told cindy and LE it was OVERPOWERING.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »

I am not seeing the documents.  Are they released or are we just reading the media stories right now??

I'm reading some PDF's someone gave a link to. Also some news articles.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf - Interview with TL
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf - Interview with Lee

PDF's

thanks! I couldn't remember. Smile
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:42 PM »

Hi everyone.  I am at work and cant stay long.  Has anything happened today??  Thank you
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: September 23, 2008, 04:07:48 PM »

George states to GRETA that Casey and Caylee leave the home on June 16th at approximately 1:00 PM and ... Caylee was never seen again although Caylee and Casey were suppose to return that evening.  Considering none of Caylee's belonging were taken from her room ... I suspect that Caylee met her demise a short time later ... prior to the flurry of telephone calls which began at 3:03 PM.

INSIDE OF TWO HOURS ... WHAT HAPPENED?
_________

NONE OF CAYLEE'S BELONGINGS ARE MISSING

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony investigation
Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:54 PM EDT, September 23, 2008

Documents released today by the State Attorney's Office show Casey Anthony's conversations and text messages on the weeks prior to her arrest and the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

The nearly 600 pages of interviews between detectives, family and friends, as well as hundreds of text messages from Anthony's cell phone, show that Anthony spent lots of time discussing relationship woes and planning parties -- with little mention of Caylee Marie -- as well as admitting to a family member that she was an unfit mother.

The file also shows the lies Anthony told friends and family about the smell of decomposition coming from her car and talk of jealousy between stemming from her mother's affection toward Caylee.

Smell in the car

* Her friend Amy Huizenga said Cindy Anthony was worried when the tow company contacted her about the car that was hauled away from Amscot. The smell from the trunk was overpowering -- like something had died. The parents initially couldn't get it open because they didn't have the keys. When they did open it, Cindy Anthony feared the worse. " They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell."

* In late June, Anthony talked to Huizenga about the "horrible smell" in her car and she couldn't figure out the source. She said it smelled like something had died and the odor was coming from the engine. She told her friend that she thought her dad may have hit an animal when he borrowed her car. Days later, she told Huizenga that she found an animal "plastered" to the frame of her the car

* Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony that the smell came from a couple of squirrels that had crawled into the engine and died.

Jealousy between Casey Anthony and her mother

* Anthony's friend, Brittany Schieber, told detectives there were jealousy issues between the mother and daughter. "Cindy ... told me that her and Casey were having issues because Casey was having a jealousy issue about the relationship between Caylee and her grandmother and she didn't like it."

Questions about Anthony's car and Caylee's room

* Schieber said Cindy told her about Casey's car being towed from the Amscot. Cindy said Caylee's baby doll was in her car seat and there was a bag of diapers in the back. That was odd because Caylee never leaves without her baby doll, Schieber said.

* Cindy also told Schieber that items were missing from Casey's room, but nothing of Caylee's was gone. "And Caylee's stuff was never moved. No shoes, no pajamas, no clothes, no dolls, no anything."

* Schieber said Cindy also said Casey was stealing from her.

Text messages

*Casey Anthony sent a text message to her friend Amy Huizenga on June 6 that read "proud momma." She sent it after telling Huizenga that Caylee Marie had used the bathroom for the first time.

*As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies became public, her friends' text messages changed from friendly banter to feeling of betrayal. "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. I have a lot in common with her too," Huizenga texted a friend. "We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

*Anthony sent Huizenga dozens of messages about her relationship troubles, planning parties and nights out at bar, with little mention of Caylee Marie, except for a text message dated June 6, in which she tells her friend that she is a "Sorry. Proud momma" after her daughter used the bathroom for the first time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

JULY 16TH - 1:00 PM - CAYLEE AND CASEY LEAVE HOME

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it's June 15, Father's Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father's Day was. I just -- I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

JULY 16TH - 3:03 PM - FLURRY OF CELL PHONE ACTIVITY

CELL PHONE LOG
Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH
3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: September 23, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »

I agree, they should have cops outside their house to-nite, and more then 2
   unless they plan on picking them up before. Reading this is sickening. I lost a granddaughter, she was 2 1/2 months & had 6 major surgery's before she died.
Her heart was on the right side of her chest & she had other problems. My daughter
has never been right since.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 23, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

Hi everyone.  I am at work and cant stay long.  Has anything happened today??  Thank you

Documents being released. 500+ pages.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #593 on: September 23, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »

New documents released in case, and Iran's President is acting like Osama Bin Laden on steroids..................both are really scary.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 23, 2008, 04:09:47 PM »

OMGOSH...this will take me hours to read this..

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 23, 2008, 04:09:53 PM »

I agree, they should have cops outside their house to-nite, and more then 2
   unless they plan on picking them up before. Reading this is sickening. I lost a granddaughter, she was 2 1/2 months & had 6 major surgery's before she died.
Her heart was on the right side of her chest & she had other problems. My daughter
has never been right since.

No, they should leave town, tonight, and let Casey go back to jail. I suspect tt would be safer than all those crazys who are gonna go out there after reading this stuff!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 23, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

New documents released in case, and Iran's President is acting like Osama Bin Laden on steroids..................both are really scary.

Oh dear, I am going to have to check other news than this case. That man scares me!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 23, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »

Lee actually said that casey thought Caylee was a burden as far as her social life...When asked why Cindy couldn't see Caylee she said cause maybe I ama spiteful Bitc* Casey said aomeone should have called along time ag she is a theif, bad mother and untrustworthy so this all should have been done along time ago..

OMG I wonder what she did to Caylee!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 23, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »

Thank you Sea Searcher

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #599 on: September 23, 2008, 04:13:06 PM »

You are welcome, Ms. Dolce. Wink

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.