May 14, 2024, 07:11:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 443222 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »

Front entrance to mhp right in front of the clubhouse. They picked up a "strange letter" that said, "from Sandra to her killer" they have not opened it yet. It was placed there sometime after the memorial was taken down (that was per the presser that just happened)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »

FWIW Edward I am beginning to wonder about that myself. But murder seems extreme for vindication of a supposed wrong. To go from tire slashing to murder is a stretch, however if it WAS a teen who was looking to get a "rise" out of this family a child would be 1) more likely to "trust" a kid their own generation 2) Easier for a teen to kill a child than an adult. But... where to come up with the car and the suitcase, that almost seems to methodical for a teen. Has there been any TV shows depicting similar scenarios?

Am I correct in what I heard on the live presser? The person who came forward with the suitcase info ( williams) is NOT a POI?

The sargent was speaking about a man in Lathrop (a city maybe 10 miles from Tracy) came forward with a theory about the suitcase. He was asked if this person is a POI, he said no.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »

That was the most confusing press conference. What letter were they referring to, something about from Sandra to her killer? Then what man in lathrop?

Going to get coffee.....
What's up about the letter from Sandra to her killer? I heard something like that also.

They just mentioned on Foxnews that the LE are examining the contents of a letter that was left at the memorial.  In the press converence, it sounded as though they don't think it's anything.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 01:46:12 PM »

That was the most confusing press conference. What letter were they referring to, something about from Sandra to her killer? Then what man in lathrop?

Going to get coffee.....
What's up about the letter from Sandra to her killer? I heard something like that also.

They just mentioned on Foxnews that the LE are examining the contents of a letter that was left at the memorial.  In the press converence, it sounded as though they don't think it's anything.

Probably a venting letter left by one of the many people in this town who are very angry!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »

Going to get coffee.....

Just some nut case, probably 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 01:48:47 PM »

Going to get coffee.....

Probably a venting letter left by one of the many people in this town who are very angry!
I can just imagine how angry and shocked the people in the area are. I hope they are not angry with LE, they seem to be doing a fine job.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 02:01:59 PM »

Going to get coffee.....

I can just imagine how angry and shocked the people in the area are. I hope they are not angry with LE, they seem to be doing a fine job.

We are thankful the FBI is helping the LE here. Tracy PD does not have the best record of handling things correctly.  It is not uncommon to hear a victim of a crime had to wait hours for an officer to respond only to have whatever happened sort of shrugged off. In 2008 we received a high place in the rankings for safest city, not safe, just not everything reported. Example, remember reading the grandparents reported the kiss that happened? They ended up going to the police station several times, but nothing would be done? Well that is an example of what I am talking about.
We have a new Police chief, hopefully these things change.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »

Tracy police are examining the contents of an envelope found Thursday morning at the memorial for eight-year old Sandra Cantu. Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman says the outside of the envelope read "From Sandra to my killer."  Investigators aren't yet sure if the note is connected to the girl's disappearance and murder.  Sgt. Sheneman says authorities are continuing to follow leads developed over the last several days.  He says investigators "have not focused on any one individual."

http://www.kron.com/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

Thanks Tracygirl. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »

Tracy police are examining the contents of an envelope found Thursday morning at the memorial for eight-year old Sandra Cantu. Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman says the outside of the envelope read "From Sandra to my killer."  Investigators aren't yet sure if the note is connected to the girl's disappearance and murder.  Sgt. Sheneman says authorities are continuing to follow leads developed over the last several days.  He says investigators "have not focused on any one individual."

Hi Searching. I hope you are ok. Candle still lit.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Srobbins
Scared Monkey

Please Bring The Missing Home!

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 02:26:23 PM »

" My wife and I live in Canada. And we are so upset about this. We were so praying that she was going to be found alive. I don't want to think about all the possible things that could have happened to her. Just please, I hope she did not suffer. But now I am angry. And I mean really angry. I have started a petition to toughen the laws for sex offenders here http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws No more children should die. No More! Our elected officials need to protect our children, AND theirs. These violent offenders need to be kept away from Society forever. They can not be cured. And it is more inhumane and unfair to release them to kill again. WHO suffers? The innocent children of our world! Enough is Enough!"
 I found this under one of the comment sections on a newspaper article. I signed it!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »

Hi Searching. I hope you are ok. Candle still lit.

Thank you Fanny and welcome to the cage!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2009, 02:36:56 PM »

wait monkeys... what about the guy they hauled in for interfering with the investigation??? lives right there in the park... anyone have info on him?????

k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2009, 02:44:48 PM »

wait monkeys... what about the guy they hauled in for interfering with the investigation??? lives right there in the park... anyone have info on him?????
Christian Sinclair, 49 but other then that I have no real info.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »

Christopher Sinclair

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/02/search-for-sandra-cantu-focuses-on-old-river/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

" My wife and I live in Canada. And we are so upset about this. We were so praying that she was going to be found alive. I don't want to think about all the possible things that could have happened to her. Just please, I hope she did not suffer. But now I am angry. And I mean really angry. I have started a petition to toughen the laws for sex offenders here http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws No more children should die. No More! Our elected officials need to protect our children, AND theirs. These violent offenders need to be kept away from Society forever. They can not be cured. And it is more inhumane and unfair to release them to kill again. WHO suffers? The innocent children of our world! Enough is Enough!"
 I found this under one of the comment sections on a newspaper article. I signed it!
Thanks, excellent idea.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

Tracy press had him as Christian Sinclair but I think Klaas is right I think it is Christopher.

*snipped* "Christian Sinclair, 49 — who’s depicted in court records as abusive and alcoholic — was arrested last week for obstructing the investigation. Police searched his home, too." - Tracy Press

So do we know for sure if it is Christopher or Christian? Does he go by both or just bad reporting with the wrong name in print?

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »

Tracy press had him as Christian Sinclair but I think Klaas is right I think it is Christopher.

*snipped* "Christian Sinclair, 49 — who’s depicted in court records as abusive and alcoholic — was arrested last week for obstructing the investigation. Police searched his home, too." - Tracy Press

So do we know for sure if it is Christopher or Christian? Does he go by both or just bad reporting with the wrong name in print?

Can someone post a photo for me please???

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

Christopher Sinclair

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/02/search-for-sandra-cantu-focuses-on-old-river/

Now,  he is one that 'looks' capable of such a crime.  He is freaky scary to me.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »

Can someone post a photo for me please???
There is a photo of him in Klaas's thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.