May 14, 2024, 08:11:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477540 times)
jazzibelle22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: August 24, 2008, 09:06:26 PM »

I only drove around Lake Conway... it is heavily populated.  There are however islands in the lake that would require a boat to go to... so I don't know... I do believe that this Lake Vaj guy is involved some how.... him or Derrick Williams.   I do believe this area is an area of interest.  I just can't find a location that we haven't looked at already that you could dump a body... if she is there.... she's in an apartment with a scum bag... because that apartment complex is crime central.
[/quote]

I really think that "Lake Vaj" is Sean Daly...possibley John Daily's (Cast Iron Tattoos) brother. Two of his non-lake vaj myspace addresses are below.

MySpace URL:   

http://www.myspace.com/sslayhard   

http://www.myspace.com/159189365 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: August 24, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »

I don't know how acurate this info is; I found it at: http://www.kateperry.com/blog/craft/murder.writeback

"I'm so happy for you! Your first murder! Will you teach me how? I suggest watching Forensic Files for ideas on how to get rid of a body. The murderer always get's caught, of course, but I'm amazed by the things they come up with. My all time favorite way to dispose of a dead body is from the F/X show Nip/Tuck (which everyone should watch). They live in Miami, so they tie slabs of ham to the dead bodies and throw them in the swamp. Apparently alligators aren't attracted to dead human flesh, but if you tie a bunch of ham to it, they'll get excited and just go ahead and eat the dead guy too. It's perfect--no chance of the body popping up later on. So how about some alligators, Kate?"

DAmn...that's  wierd as hell....gives me the shivers

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: August 24, 2008, 09:08:28 PM »

Joseph...sorry I jumped around so much today trying to get caught up...so if you answered this already please forgive me...I know you contacted the police about your findings today....and contacted the LE...how long did it take them to get there???

15 - 30 minutes.  We did not call the tip line, we called the non emergency line...

can you share any of the conversation with the responding officers???  if not...I understand.....do you know if a forensics team came??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: August 24, 2008, 09:08:52 PM »

The landscape is nuts... we had a girl that almost had an alligator experience...

OHMYGAWD...I thought I was just morbid...but I thought what if casey threw her body where the alligators would get it...I think I am going to be sick......

We have discussed that possibility... there ahve been many claims that an alligator will not eat a dead carcus... but if you've ever been to Gator Land off sr-50.... they feed them dead animals all the time... and all you have to do is drive along any florida road near water or a lake... and you will see gators... also youc an just throw stuff over the fence at Gatorland... that is absolutely a possibility.... in fact, I saw an Orange County air boat out on the St. Johns river off of sr-50 near brevard county on my way home one evening....

Local legend has it that the best way to dispose of a body is to leave it in an alligator infested area. Lake Jessup in Orl. at one time was a lake that "nuisance" gators were released too. Nuisance as in NO FEAR of humans. In a case awhile back a man was convicted for killing a young mother and dropping her body and young child on Alligator alley. If memory serves there were gator bites on the Mom.

OH CRAP!!!!

I will be having gator nightmares. It is an all too real possibility what these beasts can do. I grew up hearing of attacks. I live in a lake access community but would never live on the lake. My sweet pugs would be Chicken McNuggets to the gators! Not a chance I'm willing to take!

There are Angels among us.
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: August 24, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »

Pug Nuggets!!!!

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: August 24, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »

The landscape is nuts... we had a girl that almost had an alligator experience...

OHMYGAWD...I thought I was just morbid...but I thought what if casey threw her body where the alligators would get it...I think I am going to be sick......

We have discussed that possibility... there ahve been many claims that an alligator will not eat a dead carcus... but if you've ever been to Gator Land off sr-50.... they feed them dead animals all the time... and all you have to do is drive along any florida road near water or a lake... and you will see gators... also youc an just throw stuff over the fence at Gatorland... that is absolutely a possibility.... in fact, I saw an Orange County air boat out on the St. Johns river off of sr-50 near brevard county on my way home one evening....

Local legend has it that the best way to dispose of a body is to leave it in an alligator infested area. Lake Jessup in Orl. at one time was a lake that "nuisance" gators were released too. Nuisance as in NO FEAR of humans. In a case awhile back a man was convicted for killing a young mother and dropping her body and young child on Alligator alley. If memory serves there were gator bites on the Mom.

OH CRAP!!!!

I will be having gator nightmares. It is an all too real possibility what these beasts can do. I grew up hearing of attacks. I live in a lake access community but would never live on the lake. My sweet pugs would be Chicken McNuggets to the gators! Not a chance I'm willing to take!

The wild boars is what worries me.... they will eat anything...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: August 24, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »

Pug Nuggets!!!!

oh mercy...now you stop that!!! I don't blame you...no way would I be able to live anyplace near where there were alligators near me...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #547 on: August 24, 2008, 09:14:20 PM »

Pug Nuggets!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 24, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »

OH CRAP!!!!

damn.....please y'all that are searching..please be extra careful....alligators, wild boars...OHMYGAWD...I am putting you on the top of my prayer list!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: August 24, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »

Joseph...sorry I jumped around so much today trying to get caught up...so if you answered this already please forgive me...I know you contacted the police about your findings today....and contacted the LE...how long did it take them to get there???

15 - 30 minutes.  We did not call the tip line, we called the non emergency line...

can you share any of the conversation with the responding officers???  if not...I understand.....do you know if a forensics team came??

They took evidence and then their Sex Crimes/Child Abuse/Missing Persons division comes out and canvases the area.  The deputies would not discuss where the evidence was going to.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: August 24, 2008, 09:17:48 PM »

OH CRAP!!!!

damn.....please y'all that are searching..please be extra careful....alligators, wild boars...OHMYGAWD...I am putting you on the top of my prayer list!!

Mine as well....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: August 24, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

OH CRAP!!!!

OMG, I didn't even think about that! And the snakes...... I'm buying waders and a stun gun before I venture out into the wilds! Oh...rabid opossums and racoons...the poisonous spiders.

Wild boar tastes good if you baste it in Coca Cola......I'm trying to spin some positives here.

This is obviously a labor of love for you.......I believe in karma, and she'll shine on you!

Karma....positive vibes for Joseph please!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: August 24, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: August 24, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »

Hi Joseph.  Thank you for being a voice for Caylee and welcome to the cage.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: August 24, 2008, 09:21:42 PM »

Lake Vaj works at Schwenn Mechanical in Winter Park according to MySpace.... he is a service tech...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: August 24, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »

PugsRule wrote;
OMG, I didn't even think about that! And the snakes...... I'm buying waders and a stun gun before I venture out into the wilds! Oh...rabid opossums and racoons...the poisonous spiders.

Wild boar tastes good if you baste it in Coca Cola......I'm trying to spin some positives here.

This is obviously a labor of love for you.......I believe in karma, and she'll shine on you!

Karma....positive vibes for Joseph please!

Please be careful....especially when shooting those spiders with stun gun.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #556 on: August 24, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »

I see nothing in that photo that even slightly resembles a little boy.... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: August 24, 2008, 09:23:45 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: August 24, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »

I see nothing in that photo that even slightly resembles a little boy.... 

Glad to hear someone else say that Nut, I was kinda feeling a little dense here , not being able to see it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 24, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »

Hey Joseph,
I was wonderin if (to your knowledge) there has been any searches of the landfills associated with SawGrass Apts and/or the businesses around Amscott..... (I apologize if this was asked before)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.