May 22, 2024, 05:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176431 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 03, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »

Now entering the war of the wills.  Let those who are without sin cast the first stone!!!

To some questioning the loyalties of others may I just say.  Hold fast to your loyalties and allow others to their own.   I personally went to C&G because I was invited.  I had no idea what the gripes were between factions that caused the flippancy so I had no foundation as to get involved.  To this day I'm still not sure what indescretions caused the mass banning.  I came here for the Caylee case and had some fun with those light hearted posters.  I appreciated the opportunity.  I went to C&G because I was invited.  I enjoyed the levity of the chat area.  Some were very thoughtful there in their concern for my grandchildren.   

I don't really like bashing anyone but can sometimes fall prey to the moment.  I hate conflict and try to distance myself from it.  If there is a way to stop perpetuating this hostility I sure hope someone can discover it.  Ultimately, it is Klaas who has the last word on our Monkey fate.  To wit she has shown a lot of restraint and class.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »

Let me try without the quotation:

Muffy
may I ask are you a member at C& G? You don't have to answer if you would rather not, just wondering.

BB ~  The answer to your question is not only no, but HELL NO!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:12 PM »

Klaas is well way of who did what to whom.  She has been very gracious about it all!!  Many of you have voiced you opinions and feelings but if we attack eachother here, we are only letting Mrsk win!!  This is what she wants!!  Don't give it to her!!

Just one more question - and I expect it will not be popular but lets just be honest!! How many here have got mad at a sister, brother, mother, or even our husbands or boyfriends - and have got on the phone with a friend and vented about them.  Some may have even said harsh things in the heat of the moment. How many say things in an arguement with our spouces  - that we are later sorry for and may not have even meant??

Again, I am not excusing it!!  But that was kinda like it was for some.  Does that make sense??  It was wrong - some have apologized - some people were not even away of what was all going on!!  So, please dont judge everyone for going there!! If you want to judge me for the my mistakes - the truthful ones, I completely understand.  But don't judge me based on "their" lies!!

Thanks Klaas  - I can't stop singing Cher now!   And, trust me, I dont have a voice like hers!!   

I do not judge everyone for going there.

Some people are very kind and forgiving.  I am not that type of person.  Over the years I have seen people come and go and bash SM.  I do not forgive and I do not forget the bad things they did and said.

Good evening San.  Klaas said she got an email from you and something about a "zippered mouth". 

Just take a long, good look at San's avi.....

2NJ, I HAD NEVER looked that close at San's avi.  It really is a zippered mouth.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:30 PM »

Hi @you, too 2nj!!

San's fly is open!!   

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »

Mytime you made what you now feel and have explained was a mistake. I hear you I understand you. Sometimes all things are not black and white. But why some seem  to continue to ask how you might have missed a forum post? are you sure you didn't see it ? Yikes, is groveling also required?

UMM BB..excuse me..if you read WHOLE posts ya woulda seen me saying i wasnt asking anyone BUT the people WHO actually SAW the post...I never asked mytime..and im not responsible for how she answered..

see? this is what i mean about people gettin into stuff they have NO CLUE about.
and Yikes, arent ya missing a gm chat meeting on forum wars and the how tos and not to's???

Ahh excuse me I post here. so I am afraid it involves everyone that does- like it or not. I have read your repeated posts, about the same old same old. Mytime has made herself pretty clear.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 03, 2009, 10:27:19 PM »

Muffy
may I ask are you a member at C& G? You don't have to answer if you would rather not, just wondering.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: February 03, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

Mytime you made what you now feel and have explained was a mistake. I hear you I understand you. Sometimes all things are not black and white. But why some seem  to continue to ask how you might have missed a forum post? are you sure you didn't see it ? Yikes, is groveling also required?

I dont think the questions were directed at me!!  Where they - Seamonkey??  I am sorry and I feel bad!!  I will take full responsiblity for my choices -  is that considered groveling?? LOL

Nope, they werent directed at you at all...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 03, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »

BB ~  I appreciate you are here discussing the issues with us.  You have been a monkey a long time.  You do have a right to your opinion. 

Edit:  Noobs have a right to their opinion too.  I was just mentioning to BB about having been a monkey a long time, because there are some of us monkeys that have seen a lot of history here. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 10:32:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: February 03, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

Muffy

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 03, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »

I guess no one who actually saw it can answer as to why..

and always1, letting someone hang just because you werent approached to do what was obviously appallingly wrong is no excuse. You said youd let me hang by myself cause you werent approached to do anything....any idea what that looks like?
No, I wouldnt let you hang by yourself!!!!!!  Thats what I am saying.  No one in there ever asked me to do anything and I did not see that statement. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: February 03, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »

Hi @you, too 2nj!!

San's fly is open!!   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: February 03, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »

KCJackie ~  I never even went there to chat and I knew what was going on.  Are you saying you NEVER posted over there, only went straight to chat?  And in chat no one you chatted with EVER said disparraging words about Klaas or Red?  And I also see you have a number of friends here at SM, and they went with you to post/chat elsewhere.  And none of you ever discussed or realized or read anywhere among yourselves that Klaas and Red and others were being disparaged.  That's quite amazing, imo.  Of course, if that is what happened,  I suppose it is.  I guess this means no screen cap will show up anywhere where you posted, because you went right to chat.  That still doesn't get you off the hook in my book.  Right now, in my book, mytime's record is clear, because she came clean and apolozied.  It will stay clear until I see her do something that would make me think otherwise, which I hope doesn't happen.  TIME will tell.  It always does.  And I have absolutely nothing against you KCJackie, and I won't unless someone can show me a reason why I should. 

Muffy - Jackie speaks the truth!!!  She never made one post about anybody but herself!!!  Jackie is a very sweet person!!  She may too much time on you her hands -LOL  afterall she did do the pings!!   
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: February 03, 2009, 10:33:23 PM »

BB ~  I appreciate you are here discussing the issues with us.  You have been a monkey a long time.  You do have a right to your opinion. 

Thank-you Muffy.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 03, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

KCJackie ~  I never even went there to chat and I knew what was going on.  Are you saying you NEVER posted over there, only went straight to chat?  And in chat no one you chatted with EVER said disparraging words about Klaas or Red?  And I also see you have a number of friends here at SM, and they went with you to post/chat elsewhere.  And none of you ever discussed or realized or read anywhere among yourselves that Klaas and Red and others were being disparaged.  That's quite amazing, imo.  Of course, if that is what happened,  I suppose it is.  I guess this means no screen cap will show up anywhere where you posted, because you went right to chat.  That still doesn't get you off the hook in my book.  Right now, in my book, mytime's record is clear, because she came clean and apolozied.  It will stay clear until I see her do something that would make me think otherwise, which I hope doesn't happen.  TIME will tell.  It always does.  And I have absolutely nothing against you KCJackie, and I won't unless someone can show me a reason why I should. 

Muffy - Jackie speaks the truth!!!  She never made one post about anybody but herself!!!  Jackie is a very sweet person!!  She may too much time on you her hands -LOL  afterall she did do the pings!!   

Okay mytime.  KCJackie, you did a very remarkable job with the pings.  Just try to stay outta places that can get you in trouble. 

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: February 03, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »

UMM BB..excuse me..if you read WHOLE posts ya woulda seen me saying i wasnt asking anyone BUT the people WHO actually SAW the post...I never asked mytime..and im not responsible for how she answered..

see? this is what i mean about people gettin into stuff they have NO CLUE about.
and Yikes, arent ya missing a gm chat meeting on forum wars and the how tos and not to's???

Ahh excuse me I post here. so I am afraid it involves everyone that does- like it or not. I have read your repeated posts, about the same old same old. Mytime has made herself pretty clear.

No that i even have to justify ya inane comment with a response but....Yeah repeating over and over? I made ONE post about wondering sumtin and then answered or replied to others...and you dont need to tell me anything Mytime has said. I DO READ the WHOLE post of ALL posts. Perhaps you should learn that too before commenting on HOW I Post over and over about the same thing?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 03, 2009, 10:36:48 PM »

Mytime - Are you saying that KCJackie is self centered, LOLOL?   
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »

Ok good done, I'm glad. Thank-you SeaMonkey.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 03, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

Yes I'd like to hear more about that.......

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 03, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Emotions are running high right now, and I think some are really trying to sort things out.  (And some remind me of a cat in a litter box  covering crap)  We will all get through this and we will all be back posting.  I'm not sure anyone is going to get all the answers they want.  Time will tell. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: February 03, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »

Where is the poop stirring emotican when I need it??  Not self centered at all - just a little crazy!!  LOL   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.