May 22, 2024, 04:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176426 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: February 04, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »

To clarify this too....again.....the "look whats posted at sm" aka "let's bash sm " thread...was OPEN for ALL members to view. It was not hidden, it was not only able to be accessed by certain levels of members. It was VIEWABLE and ACCESSABLE by ALL members there, wasn't until AFTER i defended what i wouldnt do to sm, it WAS HIDDEN. It was in the general discussion area, ACCESSIBLE by ALL members. When it became hidden was AFTER many were already banned, it was hidden ONLY a few days ago. IF YOU were a member there of ANY level...you COULD have access to IT.

Yep!!!!   

This is the hard part.It was there for all to see,yet,some say they didn't see it?Are they telling the truth?I don't know.That's the hard part.

I swear to God on this one - I can not speak for others though, but I know Jackie never went there until I mentioned it to her!!  The light bulb was getting brighter and I started to question somethings and she had no idea what I was talking about - at first!!  The she went and checked it!! And we discussed it privately and then we discussed in a chat!! (not there's though - that had just been removed to punish us for joining another chat)        Then we were gone!!!

I thnk she was too busy with her pings!!  LOL   

Mytime, I just read this post.

I sure hope the "other" chat wasn't GM chat. There are TWO snitches there that I will bet took everything you said straight to MrsKub or *******.
Just a word to the wise for the future.

TY - ART!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: February 04, 2009, 04:03:39 PM »

Bastibro was just in here...hope ya got good screens shots to share with the other slime!!!!

I think they dont need me for that
I would feel pathetic doing that

Then you must think Mammy is a very pathetic person!!  Do you really trust the people over there now?? 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: February 04, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »

Dolce ~  You didn't really have to explain why you gave your log in info at CNG to me.  I guess I was just shocked that you did so, because I would never give someone my password.   Mr. Bee doesn't even know my SM password.  Not that I could see him sneaking in to post in my name or anything...  

Admins of any forum would have the ability to change someones password and log on as them posting whatever they want. This is the type of thing that went on HERE at SM back before October 2005 and what almost brought the site down.  That is when all of the Admins and Mods at SM were fired and Red asked me if I would be willing to help him out.  That was in October 2005.  That is why there is no PM or Edit buttons available to our members.  That is why the moderators at SM don't have much access and cannot help members put up an avatar nor can the moderators at SM see the members profile information. 

I have no idea what abilities the moderators (******* and Destiny) have over at CnG.
I am now familiar with Zeta Boards and that is what C&G uses. I know for a fact that at least the board owner and who ever else she gives permission to - can change any posts without any edit info shown to others.  I won't be surprised if more stuff starts getting sent to klaas from those of us who are exposing C&G. Pretty Scary!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 04, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »

To clarify this too....again.....the "look whats posted at sm" aka "let's bash sm " thread...was OPEN for ALL members to view. It was not hidden, it was not only able to be accessed by certain levels of members. It was VIEWABLE and ACCESSABLE by ALL members there, wasn't until AFTER i defended what i wouldnt do to sm, it WAS HIDDEN. It was in the general discussion area, ACCESSIBLE by ALL members. When it became hidden was AFTER many were already banned, it was hidden ONLY a few days ago. IF YOU were a member there of ANY level...you COULD have access to IT.

Yep!!!!   

This is the hard part.It was there for all to see,yet,some say they didn't see it?Are they telling the truth?I don't know.That's the hard part.

I swear to God on this one - I can not speak for others though, but I know Jackie never went there until I mentioned it to her!!  The light bulb was getting brighter and I started to question somethings and she had no idea what I was talking about - at first!!  The she went and checked it!! And we discussed it privately and then we discussed in a chat!! (not there's though - that had just been removed to punish us for joining another chat)        Then we were gone!!!

I thnk she was too busy with her pings!!  LOL   

Mytime, I just read this post.

I sure hope the "other" chat wasn't GM chat. There are TWO snitches there that I will bet took everything you said straight to MrsKub or *******.
Just a word to the wise for the future.

TY - ART!!   

You are welcome.
I have had first hand experience with these two. They are your culprits in most of this mess that is now going on across the forums.
So, just watch your back. If they don't have anything on you, they will make it up.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: February 04, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »

Dolce ~  You didn't really have to explain why you gave your log in info at CNG to me.  I guess I was just shocked that you did so, because I would never give someone my password.   Mr. Bee doesn't even know my SM password.  Not that I could see him sneaking in to post in my name or anything...  

Admins of any forum would have the ability to change someones password and log on as them posting whatever they want. This is the type of thing that went on HERE at SM back before October 2005 and what almost brought the site down.  That is when all of the Admins and Mods at SM were fired and Red asked me if I would be willing to help him out.  That was in October 2005.  That is why there is no PM or Edit buttons available to our members.  That is why the moderators at SM don't have much access and cannot help members put up an avatar nor can the moderators at SM see the members profile information. 

I have no idea what abilities the moderators (******* and Destiny) have over at CnG.
I am now familiar with Zeta Boards and that is what C&G uses. I know for a fact that at least the board owner and who ever else she gives permission to - can change any posts without any edit info shown to others.  I won't be surprised if more stuff starts getting sent to klaas from those of us who are exposing C&G. Pretty Scary!

I would urge all who feel their privacy has been invaded, their posts changed or have received nasty or obscene communications from this board to report it to Zeta Boards.

Their home page has a link "To Report Abuse" as do most forum providers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: February 04, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

LOL - Jackie has moved on from the pings and now experimenting with a Zeta Board - to seek the truth!!  There will no stone left unturned!! 

I think it is almost (I repeat, almost) time for me to return back to work!! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: February 04, 2009, 04:09:59 PM »

I would urge all who feel their privacy has been invaded, their posts changed or have received nasty or obscene communications from this board to report it to Zeta Boards.

I agree!

And Anna, for you and a couple of others I'm aware of - I would highly suggest you take even further steps.

Illegal is illegal, and there is not much Zeta can do in that regard.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: February 04, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »

The exact date it became hidden (the "look at whats posted in sm" thread) was january 28th. Up to that point anyone that was a member there of ANY level could READ and POST in it.

I've never actually viewed the layout at CnG other than to see the orange and yellow screen shots (did I mention I don't care for orange  ).  I will say that we have an ELVIS thread here in the Music forum that I'm sure many members have never seen.  Just because it's there for people to see it doesn't mean they have viewed it.  I do admit if I saw a thread about SM or CnG my curiosity would get the best of me 

Yesterday, you made a reference to yellow and orange and I had no idea what you were talking about!!  That is how much I paid attention there!!  LOL

OFTLOG MT!!!!  I b!tched and b!tched about those colors - very trashy looking!  LMAO - you must not have been listening to me. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 04, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »

Anna,

Just so I'm getting this right.  That same loser in the picture with Steve Croes has been looking up your son and his friends on Facebook and calling then them on the telephone to ask questions about you?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: February 04, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »

I agree!

And Anna, for you and a couple of others I'm aware of - I would highly suggest you take even further steps.

Illegal is illegal, and there is not much Zeta can do in that regard.

I will!!!!!!! And Des's little threatening phone call has been reported too!!! 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »

Anna,

Just so I'm getting this right.  That same loser in the picture with Steve Croes has been looking up your son and his friends on Facebook and then calling then them on the telephone to ask questions about you?

Sorry, my typos have begun to exhaust me.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:36 PM »

THis is true of most other forums. Admins can go and change anything they want to make it look anyway they want. They can also access your emails if you have them on their sites and pms. They also keep chat logs that they can access and alter at will.

This is why it is so IMPORTANT to  realize what a good thing Scared Monkeys is doing by preventing all this nonsense .
You are safe here. They don't engage in this petty nonsense. The Mods and Admins here are HONEST.  THis is worth its weight in gold.

Beware any site that encourages you to "get your own email with us here"... Do NOT do it.

Remember, there are a LOT of nuts out there and some are running these other forums. Red, Klaas and your Mods are protecting you from this insanity.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

The exact date it became hidden (the "look at whats posted in sm" thread) was january 28th. Up to that point anyone that was a member there of ANY level could READ and POST in it.

I've never actually viewed the layout at CnG other than to see the orange and yellow screen shots (did I mention I don't care for orange  ).  I will say that we have an ELVIS thread here in the Music forum that I'm sure many members have never seen.  Just because it's there for people to see it doesn't mean they have viewed it.  I do admit if I saw a thread about SM or CnG my curiosity would get the best of me 

Yesterday, you made a reference to yellow and orange and I had no idea what you were talking about!!  That is how much I paid attention there!!  LOL

OFTLOG MT!!!!  I b!tched and b!tched about those colors - very trashy looking!  LMAO - you must not have been listening to me. 

Uhm, uhm, uhm, I was listening just didn't hear what you were saying!!  LOLOL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: February 04, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »

Anna,

Just so I'm getting this right.  That same loser in the picture with Steve Croes has been looking up your son and his friends on Facebook and calling then them on the telephone to ask questions about you?

Yes she has which is stalking by any definition.  Leaving a very nice long distance billing trail I might add. 

So interesting how these people never even have the time to answer a question on a forum but have unlimited time to stalk other posters' children.

This is a new low even for this particular person who has long been an embarrassment to all seeking justice in regard to Natalee.  I guess every major high profile case attracts its share of unstable nutcases and I would have to say Natalee Holloway's is no exception with at least three or more seriously disturbed individuals who have inserted themselves into it.  Is it any wonder Aruba thinks we must all be kooks when they encounter the likes?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: February 04, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »

THis is true of most other forums. Admins can go and change anything they want to make it look anyway they want. They can also access your emails if you have them on their sites and pms. They also keep chat logs that they can access and alter at will.

This is why it is so IMPORTANT to  realize what a good thing Scared Monkeys is doing by preventing all this nonsense .
You are safe here. They don't engage in this petty nonsense. The Mods and Admins here are HONEST.  THis is worth its weight in gold.

Beware any site that encourages you to "get your own email with us here"... Do NOT do it.

Remember, there are a LOT of nuts out there and some are running these other forums. Red, Klaas and your Mods are protecting you from this insanity.

WOW!!  Where have you been??  WOW!!  See this is why I am glad things are getting out in the open!!  I should have known something was up when you asked to have your account deleted from CnG!  Of course, I was told some BS story!!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: February 04, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »

Did you see that MT?  Remember right before we got banned - Mrs. K came in to chat and I asked her point blank if she was recording chat - she said No you can't do that - she didn't stick around very long after that. 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: February 04, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »

thats why i never i had my email with gm. I know it could be easily accessed by the head nut.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 04, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »

If it is on a screen, a screen shot can be taken.

And then it can later be altered.

I had my posts here at SM deleted and ******* inserted his own message into the place right beside my avatar.  Many were on line at the time and literally watched in real time as he did it.

I have also known of this poster skewing information to reflect his own POV.  By that I mean omitting communications or posts of others so as to slant information to support his own theories, etc. with regard to actual cases as well.

There are some people that I would not believe one word they posted even on topic of a missing person.

I believe liars will lie about anything. 

Information is only as good as the person providing it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: February 04, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »

WOW!!  Where have you been??  WOW!!  See this is why I am glad things are getting out in the open!!  I should have known something was up when you asked to have your account deleted from CnG!  Of course, I was told some BS story!!! 

MyTime, I don't know if CnG did this. I am saying that most forum Admins have the ability to do this.

I left CnG because I didn't like it there once I saw what it was. I only lasted a few days and that was just because it took them that long to delete me.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: February 04, 2009, 04:36:06 PM »

thats why i never i had my email with gm. I know it could be easily accessed by the head nut.

BINGO! lol !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.