May 01, 2024, 11:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 285708 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2009, 08:02:48 AM »

Anyone think its odd that now Tj Hart is doing the reporting on this instead of Art Harris.. Did he throw in the towel or what?? Just curious
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2009, 08:08:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

This is for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

God Bless You, Haleigh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2009, 08:13:48 AM »

I did this for Crystal for Mothers Day, so Crystal if your reading this, This is for you....Happy Mothers Day and I hope and pray that God will bring you your baby girl back soon.  Also if any of you monkeys are friends with her on myspace please feel free to send it to her.

beautiful ! just beautiful!! xxxx

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2009, 08:13:54 AM »

JNGA ~ 

What a special thought - Crystal & Haleigh

It is precious!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2009, 08:16:47 AM »

Maven, Thanks. I'm feeling really, really bad about mentioning it. I'll just wait for u monkeys in the future. Last thing I want is to start any kind of rumor.

rosebud,...if that is the worst thing that you ever bring to this forum, consider yourself lucky!
it doesn't hurt to bring stuff over here that you hear/see...then it is up to the smart monkeys here to discern if it is true or to take it with a grain of salt...don't worry about it....xxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2009, 08:21:23 AM »

I have been thinking about what Art said in his post about why Granny Sykes brought clean clothes over to the house the night Haleigh came up missing, and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes...

Didn't the kids stay with her over the weekend Misty was partying? She probably washed the clothes that had been dirtied there so the kids would have something clean. Also she may have come by to check up on Misty.
Have you heard any more there, ?
They did, but I would think that most gradma.s knowing that they was gonna have the kids again at some other time would just keep the few clothes that they brought there for the next time they stayed, I beginning to think that she brought them there for another reason and also the part about Misty doing laundry, I know it hasnt been confirmed but its starting to sound like maybe they were getting her stuff together to go on a long trip.....and now that we know Ronald has just gotten a summans about all the days Haleigh had missed at school , there could be something to this!!!!

I see my grand daughters almost ever day and I wash their dirty clothes and return them the next time that I see them... I keep clothes here for them as well...don't think granny sikes would unless she has them a lot...
I would think that Haleigh had enough clothes by the looks of the pictures that we have been supplied that she could do without the few outfits that Granny Sikes had from the weekend...jmo...just in case they were sending her on a trip, which I don't think is the case, but one never knows in this mess....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2009, 08:22:39 AM »

Searching says to let yall know that she's having computer problems and will be back when computer lets her or when she gets a new one.

was wondering where my girl was! tell her to hurry up and get back here! tell her hi for me...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 AM »

hellllooooooo...am I the only one in here? no one else posting yet this morning???
Morning....yoo hoo! come out come out where ever you are Monkeys.....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2009, 08:25:36 AM »

A few comments about some of the postings.

Ron seen going back to the trailer ~  Not sure what the rental arrangements were, but if Ron had a lease on the place then I can see him going back to ...make sure...that the place was not rented.  There are so many 'scam' people nowadays, that for him to know for sure...take a trip there. 

Then again,  maybe he just wanted to go back to be by himself, do some soul searching and remembering the happy times he spent with Haleigh.

Misty's comments of the evening and what took place are about as solid as a stump.  Some...stay the same...as if staged or memorized.  Some...are changed.  MANY are not being uttered.

How can she be SO SURE and POSITIVE of some (3:00AM) and YET be so vague on other's (clothing).  If Haleigh was wearing the pink t-shirt that day/evening and that is what she first stated in her statement....then obviously she could not remember if Haleigh had a bath or was changed for bed.  The shirt on the floor....triggered her mind...or it proved that she was not telling the truth. 

I am sure if we could ask Misty if she was standing on both feet, that she would actually look down....

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2009, 08:27:07 AM »

I did this for Crystal for Mothers Day, so Crystal if your reading this, This is for you....Happy Mothers Day and I hope and pray that God will bring you your baby girl back soon.  Also if any of you monkeys are friends with her on myspace please feel free to send it to her.

beautiful ! just beautiful!! xxxx

I sent this to her comments but then i emailed her and told her that scared monkeys all want to wish you a happy mother day and that one of the girls made this for her i hope that was ok
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2009, 08:39:19 AM »

Ron seen going back to the trailer ~  Not sure what the rental arrangements were, but if Ron had a lease on the place then I can see him going back to ...make sure...that the place was not rented.  There are so many 'scam' people nowadays, that for him to know for sure...take a trip there. 

Then again,  maybe he just wanted to go back to be by himself, do some soul searching and remembering the happy times he spent with Haleigh.

Misty's comments of the evening and what took place are about as solid as a stump.  Some...stay the same...as if staged or memorized.  Some...are changed.  MANY are not being uttered.

How can she be SO SURE and POSITIVE of some (3:00AM) and YET be so vague on other's (clothing).  If Haleigh was wearing the pink t-shirt that day/evening and that is what she first stated in her statement....then obviously she could not remember if Haleigh had a bath or was changed for bed.  The shirt on the floor....triggered her mind...or it proved that she was not telling the truth. 

I am sure if we could ask Misty if she was standing on both feet, that she would actually look down....

Grama...that is what I had thought as well when it was brought up before...xxx
also, I agree with you on Misty...Why of why did he ever marry this girl? the last person to see his daughter, the person who can't keep her stories straight???? he should have kicked her to the curb and had LE go after her to find out the truth...Not one of his finest decisions imo...

Starcat...that was sweet of you to send that picture to Crystal...

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »

Grama...that is what I had thought as well when it was brought up before...xxx
also, I agree with you on Misty...Why of why did he ever marry this girl? the last person to see his daughter, the person who can't keep her stories straight???? he should have kicked her to the curb and had LE go after her to find out the truth...Not one of his finest decisions imo...

Starcat...that was sweet of you to send that picture to Crystal...

Even though I haven't been posting a lot...I have been following you all.
My thoughts on 'why' he married her.
Thinking back....He looked MAD...she was elated....and hadbeen given  TN diamond ring...probably the only monetary thing worth anything in this family, I truly believe TN encouraged and or demanded Ron marry her to keep him from being charged for rape or child abuse with Misty.
I don't remember seeing one picture that showed him happy about the marriage. 
JMO...but that is the impression I got when it all happened, and it's still the one I believe as to the 'why's of the marriage.
Misty may have something on Ron, I don't know, but I just can't see him marrying her for any other reason other to keep himself out of trouble.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #232 on: May 09, 2009, 12:21:50 PM »

JNGA...that was a beautiful Mother's Day card you made, very thoughtful  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »

I so agree with you about needing to hear the truth from Misty! I believe she holds the key.

I also agree, she is NOT smarter than a sixth grader, for sure.

But I had to laugh out loud at that above comment. LOL!! You are funny, Grama!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 09, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »

Even though I haven't been posting a lot...I have been following you all.
My thoughts on 'why' he married her.
Thinking back....He looked MAD...she was elated....and hadbeen given  TN diamond ring...probably the only monetary thing worth anything in this family, I truly believe TN encouraged and or demanded Ron marry her to keep him from being charged for rape or child abuse with Misty.
I don't remember seeing one picture that showed him happy about the marriage. 
JMO...but that is the impression I got when it all happened, and it's still the one I believe as to the 'why's of the marriage.
Misty may have something on Ron, I don't know, but I just can't see him marrying her for any other reason other to keep himself out of trouble.

lulu ...I agree about motivation here. Seems to me no one involved in this case does anything unless it is self-serving.

And Haleigh is still missing.

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2009, 02:55:43 PM »

GRAMA... ROFL That was way too funny about Misty having to look down to see if she is standing. Thank you so much for the laugh. I was in desperate need of a laugh. You are too funny.                                    
 an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: May 09, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

O/T:

mioyshi is celebrating her birthday today. If you'd like to send her birthday greetings, there is a thread in the lounge set up for her:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5044.0

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: May 09, 2009, 03:20:19 PM »

Brandi, I just noticed that you dressed my lady for the 4th. PLEASE do set me up.I'll learn how to do this soon.
Also, thank you for thinking about dressing me up.
Blessings    an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 09, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »

Brandi, I just noticed that you dressed my lady for the 4th. PLEASE do set me up.I'll learn how to do this soon.
Also, thank you for thinking about dressing me up.
Blessings    an angelic monkey

I'll email Klaas today or tomorrow and ask her to change it for you. She is the only one who can change it, besides you Wink

Glad you like it.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 09, 2009, 05:07:59 PM »

GRAMA... ROFL That was way too funny about Misty having to look down to see if she is standing. Thank you so much for the laugh. I was in desperate need of a laugh. You are too funny.                                    
 an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.