May 06, 2024, 01:03:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 296141 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 01, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28727555/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it might be too little too late, and believes Casey's lawyers will ask the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach to invalidate it.

"The Fifth District Court of Appeals recently ruled that the written order trumps the oral pronouncement. Their decision, however, is in conflict with the other four district courts of appeal in Florida," Sheaffer said.

Her attorneys are likely to challenge the revised order. One of them, Cheney Mason, didn't immediately return a phone call for comment, and another attorney, Jose Baez, didn't immediately respond to an email.

Judge Strickland inserted the words "the defendant is to report to Probation upon release" for each of the seven counts of check-writing fraud that Casey pleaded guilty to in January 2010. The judge also added the words, "nunc pro tunc," a legal term that means something is granted retroactively.

It is my opinion JP knew exactly what he was doing when he ignored misinterpreted JS's original probation order.

yep...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: August 01, 2011, 06:00:38 PM »

Hi Monks...I am being very cautious...I HOPE Judge Strickland's order sticks.....but I am not going to be  ing until I see what happens.

Do want to alert all the Texas Monks....especial;y those around the Houston area (wishing I was there right now) The Nasty A's are in town...be on the look out.....are they going to visit KC?..who is paying for this trip?....

As usual , I agree Sunny... I will believe it when I see it.
As far as Casey and Jesse James....I wish it to be true lol...

LOL....it's pure foolishness.....

Sunny.... I know, but it would be so right....lmao

yep they are both so slimy examples of pond scum

Yep... we often wondered where she would find a man "worthy" of her affections....here it is lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 01, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-cheney-mason-to-fight-new-probation-order.html
Casey Anthony: Cheney Mason to fight new probation order
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 1 2011 5:40 PM

Cheney Mason said the defense team on Tuesday will file a motion that Judge Stan Strickland be disqualified from the case, WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported. Anthony’s attorneys will seek an emergency motion to set aside Strickland’s order that Anthony must go on probation for a year, Pipitone added.

Pipitone had an edge on the story because he had talked to Mason, who gave insights into the defense strategy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 01, 2011, 06:06:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-cheney-mason-to-fight-new-probation-order.html
Casey Anthony: Cheney Mason to fight new probation order
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 1 2011 5:40 PM

Cheney Mason said the defense team on Tuesday will file a motion that Judge Stan Strickland be disqualified from the case, WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported. Anthony’s attorneys will seek an emergency motion to set aside Strickland’s order that Anthony must go on probation for a year, Pipitone added.

Pipitone had an edge on the story because he had talked to Mason, who gave insights into the defense strategy.

What a surprise....not!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 01, 2011, 06:06:57 PM »

Hi Monks...I am being very cautious...I HOPE Judge Strickland's order sticks.....but I am not going to be  ing until I see what happens.

Do want to alert all the Texas Monks....especial;y those around the Houston area (wishing I was there right now) The Nasty A's are in town...be on the look out.....are they going to visit KC?..who is paying for this trip?....

As usual , I agree Sunny... I will believe it when I see it.
As far as Casey and Jesse James....I wish it to be true lol...

LOL....it's pure foolishness.....

Sunny.... I know, but it would be so right....lmao

yep they are both so slimy examples of pond scum

Yep... we often wondered where she would find a man "worthy" of her affections....here it is lol
puker

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: August 01, 2011, 06:07:17 PM »

WFTV is reporting Geo and Cin went on to Phoenix ... so you Texas maybe safe for now.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: August 01, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »

WFTV is reporting Geo and Cin went on to Phoenix ... so you Texas maybe safe for now.
The farther away the better.   

~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: August 01, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »

Reports on Monday suggest that Casey Anthony has found new love!

Shortly after visiting KROQ radio’s “Kevin & Bean” show in Los Angeles, where he skirted around questions about his ex-relationship with LA Ink’s Kat Von D, Jesse James reportedly confirmed to WWN that he and Casey Antony were now a couple.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/36219/casey-anthony-dating-jesse-james/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2011, 06:12:29 PM »

Jesse James has three children...Jesse James Jr. (born 1999),Chandler James (born 1997), and Sunny James (born 2004). Jesse Jr. and Chandler were born to Karla James and Sunny's mother is Janine...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »

Wish they would just drop off the face of the earth.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: August 01, 2011, 06:20:47 PM »

wouldn't there be a video of Judge Strickland sentencing Casey which would say about the probation starting after she was released from jail?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »

Hey..maybe TMZ can snap a pic of the two grandparent ghouls "hugging" a scorpion?? ..really close now..nope, a little closer..ZAP, Zing!!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: August 01, 2011, 06:26:55 PM »

Shortly after visiting KROQ radio’s “Kevin & Bean” show in Los Angeles, where he skirted around questions about his ex-relationship with LA Ink’s Kat Von D, Jesse James reportedly confirmed to WWN that he and Casey Antony were now a couple.

This is so ridiculous i know it can't be true! it's a joke right?!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 01, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »

This is so ridiculous i know it can't be true! it's a joke right?!

would bet on it being a joke. Even Jessie James has better taste and sense than to bring Casey around his kids...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2011, 06:29:41 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/casey-anthony-to-be-ordered-to-serve-probation-1679312.html
Casey Anthony to be ordered to serve probation in Central Florida
The Orange County Clerk of Courts office confirmed Friday that it was working to amend the wording in one of Anthony's sentencing documents to more accurately reflect Strickland's intentions.

That document, commonly referred to as the minutes, lacked the specific wording "upon release," said Leesa Bainbridge, the clerk's office spokeswoman.

That document was amended and Strickland signed it today.

It's likely Casey Anthony's defense team will challenge this turn of events, and say that Anthony should not serve probation because she already did that while in jail. An argument claiming "double jeopardy" is expected.

If that happens, the defense would have to make that argument before Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry in some kind of emergency hearing.

This is a breaking news story. Check back for more details.

~ Peter Frampton
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 01, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »

Hey,  NOT HERE!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »

Hey,  NOT HERE!

Hum,  we did have thunder and lightening last night.  Monkey Devil!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2011, 06:41:57 PM »

Hey,  NOT HERE!
Okay,we'll go with JSM's suggestion...off the face of the earth.   

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2011, 06:42:20 PM »

If the emergency case goes before Perry, we all know what that is going to mean..he isn't going to admit that he made a mistake..he will let her skate on by..pinch me if I am wrong...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2011, 06:53:59 PM »

Hey..maybe TMZ can snap a pic of the two grandparent ghouls "hugging" a scorpion?? ..really close now..nope, a little closer..ZAP, Zing!!!!
I'm wondering if that photo of Shroom head and Georgie was sold to TMZ not taken by TMZ. It looks like those pics that are taken say like on a cruise ship and you have the option or not to buy. Maybe the Ants didn't buy it and the photographer sold it. JMSO

Just my thoughts and I hope a rattlesnake gets them both since they are both lower than a snake's azz.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.