May 13, 2024, 10:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 349303 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: September 27, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »

George seems disgusted..."My daughter likes to shop at Target with my wife's money." 
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1681 on: September 27, 2008, 03:25:30 PM »

Ya like my cigar (taps ash)   

Im just checking back in to see if anyone heard if they are really searching the landfill?   Does anyone know for sure?  TIA!

Cat

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: September 27, 2008, 03:25:34 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70011

Never mind I've got the Little One info. 

Dont mind me Very Happy

It was NOT me...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 27, 2008, 03:27:09 PM »

George says the items picked up by Lee from Tony's house had a strong smell of smoke.  His wife immediately said, Oh, those are nasty.  They don't smoke and the things smelled sooooo strongly of smoke.  (Wonder if they smelled of a burning body.  Or maybe the smell of pot.  Or if Tony is just a heavy smoker.)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: September 27, 2008, 03:27:19 PM »

I finally found the pics of Casey out shopping on Amy's money..Can someone tell me Georges audio tape is? I seem to be finding everyones but his for some reason...I wish those pics of Casey shopping were clearer.

Good Afternoon Monks!  Yep, playing catch up! Would someone post the link to the pictures referenced above please?

I just finished listening to George's statement.....

obviously Cindy wears the pants in the family.

if he thought for the past 2 years that Casey was NOT working why in the hell didn't he find out FOR SURE?

There seems to be so much n hindsight that coulda shoulda been done...it would certainly have saved Caylee's life

Both of them are going to have to live with that the rest of their lives.....what a terrible life that is going to be!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: September 27, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »

Take a look at LEE and you will see,

Arrest night, 2 hours at tonys with caseys laptop? What?

casey refuses Lees visit while in jail ( I am not helping you anymore, casey)

Lee tells Amy  "I am one step ahead, I have your key that casey had on her ring"

High fives in prison with casey after making up

Flee where are you?? You are going down!!
Ps I have a great lawyer.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: September 27, 2008, 03:30:34 PM »

Hmmm I wonder if Casey had an EasyPass ??     

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1687 on: September 27, 2008, 03:30:50 PM »

George seems disgusted..."My daughter likes to shop at Target with my wife's money." 
Hello Hudsunn, Yes! He does seem disgusted.  Thing is he suspected long ago.  Long ago.  Maybe he is a pretty mellow guy, not the confrontational type, to allow her to leave her kid as much as she did..and not sit her down and say hey you need to buck up; you've had this kid, sign her over or step up to the plate...it sounds like he DID try to have talks with her as she complains about him in her txt msgs. 

I have a boomerang and I know what it's like.  It's uncomfortable, at times, it's ...well lets just say you know exactly what's going on in each others life. 

I think that Cindy really was out of bounds trying to "mother" casey and tell her when to come home, etc.  As a 22 yr old I would have found that...humiliating to say the least.  We all know that Casey is most afraid of Cindy.  I can see why.  It seems they are bonding now....which is pretty sickening.  I still hope this is some horrible ruse, with the missing person searches....but I guess deep down in my heart, I believe she is dead.
Casey wanted to see IF she could get away with "having" a missing child, I think.  She studied up; knew if she was never found...she could be
Gone Baby Gone

Cat

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:13 PM »

hmmm where did my laughing monkey go????

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

George says the items picked up by Lee from Tony's house had a strong smell of smoke.  His wife immediately said, Oh, those are nasty.  They don't smoke and the things smelled sooooo strongly of smoke.  (Wonder if they smelled of a burning body.  Or maybe the smell of pot.  Or if Tony is just a heavy smoker.)

Amy says casey started smoking a lot MORE pot than usual. Tony is a partier as well.  Funny how Caylees clothes werent smelly, they werent there!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Verrrryyy interesting....darn it, I can't recall where I saw this, but wasn't something said about not understanding why you had to go up the 408 to get to (somewhere)??

Didn't George mention that on his interview. He never understood why she went on the 408 to go to Universal when the other way was quicker?

Mrs...yes, that's it.  Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »

George explains that he and Cindy went through a rough patch in 2005 shortly after Caylee was born.  He seems pretty straight about that and said he had trouble adjusting to Casey being a single mom and I suppose to living with them.  I don't think he was lying in this interview, but as someone said, Cindy wears the pants and she has him telling things her way now.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1692 on: September 27, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »

George offered those records up; so yes there is an EZPass and Tolls and I think LE is keeping that close to the vest.  I dont envy them this timeline but so many sleuthers online have done remarkable jobs putting this timeline together! It's amazing the Lies!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 27, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »

That make me think of something, he may have said that because perhaps E-Zpass has him and her going through about the same time and he was giving a reason for that, telling them to check them for a date. I'm trying to figure out if he's saying this is the same day she "borrowed" Cindy's car and he followed her, because that's 2 different versions for the same day. Anyone have a link for the other version?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

"I couldn't get over fast enough to find her," he said.

jmo

see that is what made me think of Metro West area and Universal.  If you are in East Orlando, you take the 408 to that area.

Do you know if you would need to use ezpass to take the 408? I think George is giving a reason for why he's there.
Hold up, new theory here....
Casey uses mom's SUV, lets say to make the body dump, many people have EasyPass in that area so Cindy could have one too.....would Casey not be trying to peg the body dump on her Mom???  She would have known that the EasyPass would be pinged................??

Good point!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1694 on: September 27, 2008, 03:32:16 PM »

This gives us another clue as to how money is viewed in that home.

George did not say with MY MONEY... he also did not say OUR MONEY.

George said: MY WIFE'S MONEY.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: September 27, 2008, 03:32:19 PM »

I
It would be Cindys EZ Pass in the suv casey borrowed. But I know what you mean.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: September 27, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »

I finally found the pics of Casey out shopping on Amy's money..Can someone tell me Georges audio tape is? I seem to be finding everyones but his for some reason...I wish those pics of Casey shopping were clearer.

Good Afternoon Monks!  Yep, playing catch up! Would someone post the link to the pictures referenced above please?

I just finished listening to George's statement.....

obviously Cindy wears the pants in the family.

if he thought for the past 2 years that Casey was NOT working why in the hell didn't he find out FOR SURE?

There seems to be so much n hindsight that coulda shoulda been done...it would certainly have saved Caylee's life

Both of them are going to have to live with that the rest of their lives.....what a terrible life that is going to be!

sunny pics are under evidence, not really clear at all
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: September 27, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »

Ya like my cigar (taps ash)   

Cat

Mrow!! 

The links for all this stuff on the various news websites is not very well organized, IMO.   I was listening to the George interview earlier, and then later, when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. Ugh. Pain in the butt!!  Thankfully MrsKub (I think it was you??) posted the link again. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1698 on: September 27, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »

Amy says casey started smoking a lot MORE pot than usual. Tony is a partier as well.  Funny how Caylees clothes werent smelly, they werent there!
Ex smoker here, 30 years.  I have to tell you that Im the same way now; never thought I'd ever admit this but DD gave me a new top that her friend designed last week.  It REEKED of smoke, and I had to put it not just in the hamper but wash it like asap.  Cuz, I just cannot stand the smell any more.  I loved to smoke.  I miss it; but it's just so terrible for your body.  I finally have I guess 7 yrs now?  So I could see her washing the pants, but I think they smelled of something far worse, than just smoke.  I do.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: September 27, 2008, 03:35:51 PM »

Jesse Grund just accepted the friend request I sent to him on Myspace!

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.