May 04, 2024, 12:03:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 189970 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27811923/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Rejected By Casey At Jail
Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Oooo she looked ticked off in this video.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2011, 12:56:56 PM »

yeah she does

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2011, 12:58:08 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

She only went for attention. She knew last night she wasn't going to see her. And it would be a cold day in hello before I would have deposited money into her account when she refused to see me. All just for sympathy. Hate to tell her I have none.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2011, 01:10:30 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors Pt. 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

Have always hoped it would be from P'cola!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

I have visuals of one of them taking a flying leap off of the balcony in a fit of rage...lol
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2011, 01:37:38 PM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter
bribery? or trying to make herself look the victim?

to make herself look the victim of course

Poor me Cindy.  My daughter won't see me, but I love my daughter, and just to show my love, I am going to give her some more money to buy those pork rinds she loves so much.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »

Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

The world knew yesterday that the hoebag would not see her, why did Sindy think she would? 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2011, 01:40:21 PM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter
bribery? or trying to make herself look the victim?

IMO, she simply must have the last say--no matter what.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2011, 01:41:23 PM »

Some of these newspapers need to hire some editors.  This is one of their headlines. 

Casey Anthony's parents can attend her trail, judge rules

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/casey-anthonys-parents-can-attend-her-trail-judge-1459117.html

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/parents-of-casey-anthony-can-be-present-at-1459117.html

They fixed it!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

She only went for attention. She knew last night she wasn't going to see her. And it would be a cold day in hello before I would have deposited money into her account when she refused to see me. All just for sympathy. Hate to tell her I have none.

Me neither, and actually I feel happy that the hoebag would not see her.  She should have opened her eyes way before today to see that her spawn is lying and would do anything, even kill her precious daughter, and watch out if you stand in her way of achieving something she wants. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2011, 01:46:20 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

I have visuals of one of them taking a flying leap off of the balcony in a fit of rage...lol

Lol now that would be sumpin.  I think, her doctor is going to have her so drugged up, face melting drugged up, so drugged up that I would have trouble keeping my eyes open, never mind reacting. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »

Yay, maybe they saw my post?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

I'm beginning to get the impression that there is a tree full of monkeys living in the P'cola area. I think we should throw Caylee a celebration party when she receives her justice....we could hang on the beach (I bet Caylee loved the beach), set off fireworks, share a pitcher of banana dacquiris and release a bunch of balloons in her honor...just a thought
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2011, 01:55:50 PM »

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

She looked lonely, and angry.

What was her purpose in going there this morning..why didn't she just have a friend deposit the money into Casey's account for her?  Someimes I just don't get Cindy at all and this is one of those times. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »

Lol now that would be sumpin.  I think, her doctor is going to have her so drugged up, face melting drugged up, so drugged up that I would have trouble keeping my eyes open, never mind reacting. 

We saw her that way on one of the Morning Shows back in November of 2008.  The only time I think George got to really talk during an interview without her constant interruption or knee grabbing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2011, 02:15:14 PM »

She looked lonely, and angry.

What was her purpose in going there this morning..why didn't she just have a friend deposit the money into Casey's account for her?  Someimes I just don't get Cindy at all and this is one of those times. 

I agree she did. But I've fallen for the poor Cindy routine in the beginning. No more. She did it for the cameras. She was probably really pissed more camera people didn't show up. Only one. Poor Cindy, she was thinking Oh just forget it then. Stayed up all night writing her Mom of the Year speech and nobody showed up to listen.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2011, 02:16:41 PM »

We saw her that way on one of the Morning Shows back in November of 2008.  The only time I think George got to really talk during an interview without her constant interruption or knee grabbing.

I remember that. But if she's that drugged up she isn't going to remember chit about the trial day.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »

Yeah, like that. I remember that.  She was in a coma. 

I am so excited, I cannot sleep.  I just informed my children that for the next at least 8 weeks, mommy would not be available from 8:30 until 5 pm and then I will have to sleep from 5 pm to 10 pm to be able to go to work at 10ish pm.  So, they should get all the questions in now. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »

Hi everyone

I'm beginning to get the impression that there is a tree full of monkeys living in the P'cola area. I think we should throw Caylee a celebration party when she receives her justice....we could hang on the beach (I bet Caylee loved the beach), set off fireworks, share a pitcher of banana dacquiris and release a bunch of balloons in her honor...just a thought

I'm not in the area, but I'm sure all Monkeys will be rejoicing for Caylee and her justice. Will prepare my banana daiquiri for the final outcome.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »

Wonder if the media folk that had signed the confidentiality agreement and who were going to be told on Sunday where the trial was going, are pissed at the media who appealed JBP order, because now nobody will know until Monday?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.