May 22, 2024, 07:19:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #173 10/14/10 - 10/29/10  (Read 185687 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #540 on: October 28, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »

hahahahaha...look at #4.............caped for capped...they just can't file on simple little motion without some error!  LOL  sorry it's chilly here this morning and I am feisty!  LOL

They're wearing their Sherlock 'capes' to investigate, no doubt.  That'll exhaust your 'caped hours' in no time.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: October 28, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/58591171/10222010-Correspondence-to-Court
10/22/2010 Correspondence to Court

(Thanks MuzikMan)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 28, 2010, 11:27:38 AM »

Girlzrock......   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: October 28, 2010, 11:30:15 AM »

(Thanks MuzikMan)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/58585399/10262010-State-Motion-to-Extend-Depo-Deadline-For-Specific-Non-Expert-Defense-Witnesses-Listed-After-May-2010
10/26/2010 State Motion to Extend Depo Deadline For Specific Non-Expert Defense Witnesses Listed After May 2010
Sooo.............miss Buchanan has new counsel...and from Ft. Lauderdale......someone Baez knows no doubt. She wasn't ill when she cancelled her depo.....her atty most likely quit her. lol  And the state is also having problems with the St. Johns and Brandon Sparks.....hmmmm....I guess that's what happens when one decides to lie.   JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 28, 2010, 11:34:21 AM »

Almost forgot.....does anyone really believe Casey is embarrassed by having her info released by the jail?  I bet she loves it....*everyone wants to know all about me me me*.  She probably does her strut in her cell just thinking about it.   This is such a waste, a huge waste....but everything they do is any way.  I can't wait for tomorrow.....so hoping the hammer falls.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: October 28, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »

(Thanks MuzikMan)
Snicker......wonder who sent that? Kind of odd no name.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 28, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25549609/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers Depose Lead FBI Agent On Case
Posted: 11:06 am EDT October 28, 2010Updated: 11:16 am EDT October 28, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers are deposing the lead FBI agent on the case Thursday, Special Agent Nick Savage. Savage and other federal agents were called in to investigate the out-of-state leads.

Former meter reader Roy Kronk's son was to be deposed Thursday as well, but court records show Brandon Sparks is not cooperating. Sparks claims Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, appeared to have inside information.

On Friday, Judge Belvin Perry will again hear arguments on whether to seal some of Casey Anthony's jail records. The new argument is based on a recent appeals court ruling.

However, prosecutors say the ruling isn't relevant in the case, because it applies to personal phone calls and not phone, visitation and jail account records.

Meanwhile, one of Casey's defense witnesses, who is under investigation for allegedly falsifying records, has a new lawyer. Texas EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan has hired a Fort Lauderdale attorney.
Buchanan is accused of trying to help Casey by falsifying search records to make it appear that Caylee's body was not in the woods three months before she was found there.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: October 28, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »

(Thanks MuzikMan)

WOOHOO! Whoever wrote this has my THANK YOU!  Please someone post the letter here!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: October 28, 2010, 11:47:29 AM »

hahahahaha...look at #4.............caped for capped...they just can't file one simple little motion without some error!  LOL  sorry it's chilly here this morning and I am feisty!  LOL

self edit to add the e and obviously I can't make just one post without a typo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: October 28, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I see that we've got some discovery out there.  Any ideas on what it is, and when we get to see it?  We didn't get to see the last batch.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
10/27/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

Morning Monka!  I would love an answer to those questions!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #550 on: October 28, 2010, 11:54:20 AM »

(Thanks MuzikMan)

WOOHOO! Whoever wrote this has my THANK YOU!  Please someone post the letter here!!
Just imagine how much simpler it was for police to do their jobs before bloggers and people who insert themselves into cases, via the internet or in person. Granted there always were people that would claim they were guilty of crimes that they didn't commit, but this is just so beyond the pale.  Will this ever be over with and justice served?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 28, 2010, 11:55:49 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/28/casey-anthony-baez-where-did-the-money-go/
Written on 28 October 2010 at 04:37 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Baez where did the money go?

That's the BIG question!!  Unaccounted for: $223,045.17
What I don't understand is why, during the indigency hearing, we didn't get to see an exact accounting of ALL Baez's expenditures.  The taxpayers of Florida, (God bless them,) are 
 havin to pay for Casey's defense as well as her prosecution.  Why shouldn't they know why they have to fork over more money, when she had more than enough to pay for her defense all on her own?  This smells as bad as rotting pizza.

Hmmph!
(Sorry, a little cranky this morning. Only one more sleep until, (I pray,) Judge P. puts a godzilla smackdown on the defense.)

Crank all you want. I do blame the court for being much too lenient with BOZO in the accounting of the money. He lied and no one bothered to follow up IMO. I too hope for the crackdown, but I have been disappointed so many times I am not getting my hopes up. This ha gone on far too long....I have seen other cases comes and go, and this one just hangs on and on and on...and the taxpayers are paying not only for keeping her in a special cell but paying for her duhfense and all it's hanger-oners. In the meantime, there is no justice for a little murdered child.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: October 28, 2010, 11:56:39 AM »

hahahahaha...look at #4.............caped for capped...they just can't file on simple little motion without some error!  LOL  sorry it's chilly here this morning and I am feisty!  LOL

They're wearing their Sherlock 'capes' to investigate, no doubt.  That'll exhaust your 'caped hours' in no time.

Girlz...you rock!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 28, 2010, 11:57:58 AM »

(Thanks MuzikMan)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/58585399/10262010-State-Motion-to-Extend-Depo-Deadline-For-Specific-Non-Expert-Defense-Witnesses-Listed-After-May-2010
10/26/2010 State Motion to Extend Depo Deadline For Specific Non-Expert Defense Witnesses Listed After May 2010
Sooo.............miss Buchanan has new counsel...and from Ft. Lauderdale......someone Baez knows no doubt. She wasn't ill when she cancelled her depo.....her atty most likely quit her. lol  And the state is also having problems with the St. Johns and Brandon Sparks.....hmmmm....I guess that's what happens when one decides to lie.   JMO

hi tupelo....yeppers all the way

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 28, 2010, 12:44:40 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/10/28/casey-anthony-baez-where-did-the-money-go/

What I don't understand is why, during the indigency hearing, we didn't get to see an exact accounting of ALL Baez's expenditures.  The taxpayers of Florida, (God bless them,) are 
 havin to pay for Casey's defense as well as her prosecution.  Why shouldn't they know why they have to fork over more money, when she had more than enough to pay for her defense all on her own?  This smells as bad as rotting pizza.

Hmmph!
(Sorry, a little cranky this morning. Only one more sleep until, (I pray,) Judge P. puts a godzilla smackdown on the defense.)

Crank all you want. I do blame the court for being much too lenient with BOZO in the accounting of the money. He lied and no one bothered to follow up IMO. I too hope for the crackdown, but I have been disappointed so many times I am not getting my hopes up. This ha gone on far too long....I have seen other cases comes and go, and this one just hangs on and on and on...and the taxpayers are paying not only for keeping her in a special cell but paying for her duhfense and all it's hanger-oners. In the meantime, there is no justice for a little murdered child.

Hi Sunny. I'm with you. It's high time for Judge Perry to get cracking but he's disappointed us so many times already that I'm not getting my hopes up. Should he wake up and smell the coffee tomorrow, it'll make my day.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 28, 2010, 01:02:07 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/how-many-investigators-does-linda-kenney-baden-believe-are-employed-to-convict-casey-anthony/
How Many Investigators Does Linda Kenney Baden Believe are Employed to Convict Casey Anthony?
10/28/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 28, 2010, 01:04:45 PM »

I'm with you Curly.This nonsense of Baez's needs to stop.
I want to see some hammer time.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 28, 2010, 01:08:54 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/10/casey-anthony-pre-trial-hearing.html
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Casey Anthony Pre-Trial Hearing Tomorrow: The Motions

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: October 28, 2010, 01:16:35 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25549596/detail.html
Casey Anthony To Attend Court Hearing
Mother Charged With Murder In Death Of Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Thursday, October 28, 2010
UPDATED: 11:25 am EDT October 28, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, is expected to attend a court hearing Friday in Orlando.

The Orlando Sentinel has filed a motion seeking to keep Anthony's jail records open to the public, an issue scheduled to be debated at the 1:30 p.m. hearing, which will be streamed live on ClickOrlando.com.

The jail records include telephone and visitation logs and other items, such as food purchases.

Anthony's defense team wants the records sealed to protect her privacy.

Anthony is jailed in Orange County on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, whose remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony, 24, has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 28, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »

Hmmph!

Hi Sunny. I'm with you. It's high time for Judge Perry to get cracking but he's disappointed us so many times already that I'm not getting my hopes up. Should he wake up and smell the coffee tomorrow, it'll make my day.

Curly...I want to see him personally reschedule the Grunds depos!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.