May 03, 2024, 12:57:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 280792 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #380 on: April 10, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

O/T, I'm sorry please move this if need be, but JSM was a mean monkey tonight. I got home on and found a bird had built a nest in my crystal hanging lantern this afternoon. So I didn't have time to pull out the nest, I just dropped a beer can (empty) so they couldn't build the nest anymore. Then I came home from dinner and the mommy bird was pecking on the can. She flew away and I didn't realize there are two eggs in the nest. Do any monkeys know if she will come back and find the beer can gone and take care of her eggs? I'm not a bird hater, just don't want baby bird poop on my balcony. But since they are already in the nest I don't want to move them. Any help please bird loving monkeys. TIA JSM 

If you have removed the can, she may come back.  Just have to wait and see. 
Thanks Muffy, I have two of those things hanging down and I heard her pecking and went to see what the noisy was. She flew off, then when I realized what she was doing, I removed the can and found the eggs. I keep looking, but it is dark now and haven't seen her since. She is really small and reddish. I hope she comes back to them. JSM would never do anything to hurt any living creature. Not even Cindy Anthony. 

Well, maybe I would like to squash her like a toad, but I would never do it. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 10, 2009, 09:49:58 PM »

O/T, I'm sorry please move this if need be, but JSM was a mean monkey tonight. I got home on and found a bird had built a nest in my crystal hanging lantern this afternoon. So I didn't have time to pull out the nest, I just dropped a beer can (empty) so they couldn't build the nest anymore. Then I came home from dinner and the mommy bird was pecking on the can. She flew away and I didn't realize there are two eggs in the nest. Do any monkeys know if she will come back and find the beer can gone and take care of her eggs? I'm not a bird hater, just don't want baby bird poop on my balcony. But since they are already in the nest I don't want to move them. Any help please bird loving monkeys. TIA JSM 

Hi JSM! I have missed you - I hope you have a blessed Easter and I do believe the mommy bird will come back.
Thanks Mission, missed all of you. I had to take a break especially last night. George did me in. You have a blessed Easter too. I hope the mommy bird comes back, it broke my heart seeing her try and peck the can out of this lantern. I just didn't look far enough to see if there were any eggs.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 10, 2009, 09:53:19 PM »

Thanks Muffy, I have two of those things hanging down and I heard her pecking and went to see what the noisy was. She flew off, then when I realized what she was doing, I removed the can and found the eggs. I keep looking, but it is dark now and haven't seen her since. She is really small and reddish. I hope she comes back to them. JSM would never do anything to hurt any living creature. Not even Cindy Anthony. 

You get on one side of Spindy and I'll get on the other. It would be worth getting toad juice on me for that!

Do you have a flashlight. I know she'll come back. You are going to worry all night. Birds are good mamas. I had a nest in one of my ferns on the porch and we watched the eggs multiply and hatch and her coming to feed them.

I hate Cindy too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 10, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »

Well, my friends, I'm just about through both Georgie and Spindy's depo's. And I'm bringing back a classic just for the occassion. They both deserve the super side eye. 

OMG!  That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!
That guy's eyes look like Stain's the cupcake dog's eyes   
I'm behind as usual, who is Stain the cupcake dog?

I thought his eyes looked like popcorn kitty's. 

Yeah! You're here. Now I won't be the only one O/T. (Do they give you a report card when your O/T? If so, I'm waiting for mine.) 
No report card, once Muffy told me to take it to the monkey lounge. She said it in a very nice way. And she has been my favorite Bumble Bee ever since. I love the muffy bee!

I'll bet if you go out there and look, the mama bird is probably back. That's what Mama's do. Unlike the slore. Had to add that so we would be O/T. (I see Muffy Bee here.)

She hasn't been back that I know of since I took the can away. Maybe because it is dark. That's what I thought of when I saw the bird going for the can. She wants her babies, safe and at least able to be with her or in a safe place that she can make sure they are okay. Unlike KC did with Caylee. That's why I feel so bad.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 10, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »

Thanks Granma. Did you ever hear I hate CINDY, GEORGE, LEE AND KC ANTHONY?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 10, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »

I have been stuck in the last cage trying to catch up     I saw JSM in there! 

Anyhoo, if anyone didn't like G&C before, then they REALLY don't like them now................like me!  OMG they make me so angry watching these depositions... they are constantly picking fights over anything they can. 

I also think that after seeing the last doc dump pictures of the round laundry bag, that it was one in the trunk that George describes.

Oh well, going to watch NG now.

Does JSM know we are here in the new cage?? I miss her.
Hi Fanny Mae, JSM is in Dah House. Had to go eat for my brother's birthday. I'm glad you missed me.  I like beer too. 

I think you are right..in one of the LE or FBI questionings with GA he did admit seeing a laundry bag in the trunk the day she handed him the gas cans..I still believe that is the day she dumped Caylee..I did from the start.

I also believe GA lied to LE nad FBI when he said he saw Caylee and Slore on the 16th of June leaving the house..he gives the same description of what Caylee was wearing that day as Slore had already given..that was a no brainer..it also means they have been covering for Casey from the start.

I do have a grandaughter that age that lives with us..can not imagine covering for anyone if my little angel was missing.  If I thought for one minute someone in my family was responsible I would be on them like white on rice.  I might still love them ..but love is doing the right thing..I'd have to tell the truth.  I sometimes wonder if the A family had told the truth, the way Cindy's Mom did, (she admitted she thought it was possible that Casey killed Caylee), AND NOT HAVE BACKED cASEY UP..INSTEAD HAVE SAID TO HER..WE BELIEVE YOU DID THIS..ALL OF THEM..AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON HER OWN ..NO WHERE TO TURN..AND THEY WOULD HAVE SHUNNED HER..WELL THIS MIGHT BE DIFFERENT.  They have always let her have the upper hand..and look where it has brought this lot..to death's door and for them Hell's door.

ITA!!! no one, son or not would harm any of my grand daughters and get away with it....no one!!!

they have always given into Casey and now look what a mess their lives are...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 10, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

Is that this week's National Enquirer? just bought it today but haven't had a chance to look through it yet...Patrick Swayze is on the front?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 10, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

I have been stuck in the last cage trying to catch up     I saw JSM in there! 

Anyhoo, if anyone didn't like G&C before, then they REALLY don't like them now................like me!  OMG they make me so angry watching these depositions... they are constantly picking fights over anything they can. 

I also think that after seeing the last doc dump pictures of the round laundry bag, that it was one in the trunk that George describes.

Oh well, going to watch NG now.

Does JSM know we are here in the new cage?? I miss her.
Hi Fanny Mae, JSM is in Dah House. Had to go eat for my brother's birthday. I'm glad you missed me.  I like beer too. 

I think you are right..in one of the LE or FBI questionings with GA he did admit seeing a laundry bag in the trunk the day she handed him the gas cans..I still believe that is the day she dumped Caylee..I did from the start.

I also believe GA lied to LE nad FBI when he said he saw Caylee and Slore on the 16th of June leaving the house..he gives the same description of what Caylee was wearing that day as Slore had already given..that was a no brainer..it also means they have been covering for Casey from the start.

I do have a grandaughter that age that lives with us..can not imagine covering for anyone if my little angel was missing.  If I thought for one minute someone in my family was responsible I would be on them like white on rice.  I might still love them ..but love is doing the right thing..I'd have to tell the truth.  I sometimes wonder if the A family had told the truth, the way Cindy's Mom did, (she admitted she thought it was possible that Casey killed Caylee), AND NOT HAVE BACKED cASEY UP..INSTEAD HAVE SAID TO HER..WE BELIEVE YOU DID THIS..ALL OF THEM..AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON HER OWN ..NO WHERE TO TURN..AND THEY WOULD HAVE SHUNNED HER..WELL THIS MIGHT BE DIFFERENT.  They have always let her have the upper hand..and look where it has brought this lot..to death's door and for them Hell's door.
They have let her have the upper hand and look where that got them, you are right at Hell's door, but they still lie for her. I just don't get it?We may call my sister and ask to talk to my nephew, she will have an excuse oh he is watching sponge bob, blah blah blah, but we can hear him in the background whining he doesn't want to talk on the phone.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #388 on: April 10, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

JSM I know you wouldn't hurt any living creature, Cindy isn't a creature she is a monster from hell - I would love to squash her to!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 10, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »

Here you go JSM!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: April 10, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »

I am only on part 1, (Cindy) but Cin says she was under the belief that Jeff Hopkins was paying the babysitter...my question is, wouldn't Cindy wonder why J. Hopkins would pay Casey's bill for the sitter? That seems so strange to me. Now I am going back to watching this BS. 

She did not know any of KC's friends obviously. The Jeffery Hopkins she kept taking about she said KC went to school with. Yet that man had not seen KC in years and had never been married ,had NO SON, and had never HEARD of ZG.

She opened herself up to a lawsuit when she admitted LE told her specifically that KC cleared this ZG she said she went on TV and said this woman was not cleared.

These are such hostile people. I can see why KC wanted so much to ESCAPE from these people. I can see where she felt trapped because of Caylee and these angry people were out of control for years and that is obvious.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:17 PM »

Anyone know if there are ramification of Casey's civil lawyer not being present for any of the depos?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:17 PM »

Well, my friends, I'm just about through both Georgie and Spindy's depo's. And I'm bringing back a classic just for the occassion. They both deserve the super side eye. 

OMG!  That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!
That guy's eyes look like Stain's the cupcake dog's eyes   
I'm behind as usual, who is Stain the cupcake dog?

I thought his eyes looked like popcorn kitty's. 

Yeah! You're here. Now I won't be the only one O/T. (Do they give you a report card when your O/T? If so, I'm waiting for mine.) 
No report card, once Muffy told me to take it to the monkey lounge. She said it in a very nice way. And she has been my favorite Bumble Bee ever since. I love the muffy bee!

I'll bet if you go out there and look, the mama bird is probably back. That's what Mama's do. Unlike the slore. Had to add that so we would be O/T. (I see Muffy Bee here.)

I don't know much about bird activity, but I am guessing that she felt the beer can was a threat to her nest.  So, if you removed it, just hope for the best. 
I granma, I am hoping for the best too. I have a coffee can and on top of that a can of tomatoes in a place where birds have built nests before, but there were no eggs. I never thought they would build a nest in a hanging lantern, especially after the wind we had last night. I hope for the best, I keep looking and haven't seen her, but I will check when the sun comes up. Thanks for your help.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »

I will admit that these people so irritate me that I could not even watch every second of their depos.  Which lead me to think..if this is how they act when they are on medication, we know both are. (and my professional opinion is they need different meds and/or higher doses)(Cindy supposedly was on meds prior to this..her reason for not taking a polygraph)...how the H*ll did they act prior to this ..unmedicated..when things in life didn't go their way?

I think our answer to that question lies with the response of Cindy's co workers when she went back to work after they got the car home that day..astonished..her boss told her to go home and find Casey..that didn't work..they had to call a manger to tell her to go home and find Casey and take care of business.

If you listen to Cindy and GA's first comments ..it sounds like GA went to work and Cindy said she would take care of this, she never tells LE she went back to work.  She makes it sound ike she stayed at the house and tried to clean up and reach Casey.

But by now we all know from her coworkers she returned to work..yep..this was just an ordinary occurence..your granbaby missing, your daughter awol and a car that seems like something died in it..right.  They weren't in denial..they knew what had happened ..they needed time to digest it.  Cindy would not have tried to reach Casey until she got off work..and then let the unanswered call go.  Thank God Cindy has a big mouth ..and went to work to complain about her family..and everyone there listened and got it..but Cindy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #394 on: April 10, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »

I am only on part 1, (Cindy) but Cin says she was under the belief that Jeff Hopkins was paying the babysitter...my question is, wouldn't Cindy wonder why J. Hopkins would pay Casey's bill for the sitter? That seems so strange to me. Now I am going back to watching this BS. 

She did not know any of KC's friends obviously. The Jeffery Hopkins she kept taking about she said KC went to school with. Yet that man had not seen KC in years and had never been married ,had NO SON, and had never HEARD of ZG.

She opened herself up to a lawsuit when she admitted LE told her specifically that KC cleared this ZG she said she went on TV and said this woman was not cleared.

These are such hostile people. I can see why KC wanted so much to ESCAPE from these people. I can see where she felt trapped because of Caylee and these angry people were out of control for years and that is obvious.
Me too, very obvious.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: April 10, 2009, 10:20:55 PM »

I was just listening to Lenny on NG.

I CAN'T WAIT until Morgan takes Lenny's deposition!   

Now that will be interesting too. I'm sure he has a lot to say.
  Think he will keep the toothpick in his mouth?  And wear the sun glasses and hat? 

Hat for sure, leather vest and his traditional Giddy up!  Hi JSM, I am sure it will be OK as long as no beer got on the eggs.
I kind of thought he would come in looking like a traditional attorney. He is/was a law professor, right? Either way, I like LP. No beer on the eggs.  It was an old empty with the lid cut out for me to use to dip out potting soil for my plants. So the cut out part was pointed down. That way I didn't squish the eggs.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 10, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »

I was just listening to Lenny on NG.

I CAN'T WAIT until Morgan takes Lenny's deposition!   

Now that will be interesting too. I'm sure he has a lot to say.
  Think he will keep the toothpick in his mouth?  And wear the sun glasses and hat? 

Yep! If Spindy can smack her gun and drink her hoochwater, Lenny can come as he is!
I swear and have all along, she has vodka in the water bottle.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #397 on: April 10, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »

Anyone know if there are ramification of Casey's civil lawyer not being present for any of the depos?

I'm no legal mind but I don't believe from a legal sense there are any ramifications other than to themselves by not being there. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 10, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »

Cindy in part 1 says that she has seen a picture of Jeffrey Hopkins and his son Zachery! 

I have a picture of my garden gnomes and leprechauns playing poker and chanting CMA.  Maybe that will help their case?
WHAT? No Unicorns dealing the cards? 

Unicorns never touch cards, they hold the chips !   jocolor
I didn't know that! I'm not too bright about Unicorns. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 10, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

Caylee Anthony's grandparents defend daughter

<snipped>

The grandparents of slain Florida toddler Caylee Anthony have not lost faith in their daughter, Casey, even though she is behind bars awaiting trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter.

In a deposition Thursday in a civil suit related to Caylee's disappearance, George Anthony angrily insisted he believes his daughter's claim that Caylee was kidnapped by her nanny.

When she was arrested last summer, Casey Anthony, 23, told police that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee. Authorities have been unable the find the woman she described, but another woman by the same name is suing her for defamation of character.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30156307/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.