May 21, 2024, 06:53:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 427544 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2011, 05:37:43 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/kctv5
KCTV5 KCTV5 - Kansas City
Missing baby's 1st birthday this week: Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-Go... bit.ly/rt9uwI
4 hours ago

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15970986/missing-kc-babys-1st-birthday-this-week?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Missing baby's 1st birthday this week
November 7, 2011

KANSAS CITY, MO (AP) -

Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-God moment" for the missing baby's Kansas City family, her grandfather said.

Lisa, whose parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported her missing a month ago, turns 1 on Nov. 11. Bradley's father, David Netz Jr., told The Kansas City Star that the date will be a wrenching milestone for the family.

"That's gonna be the oh-my-God moment," said the 48-year-old Netz, weeping. "I can't even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don't even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that."

Bradley and Irwin reported Lisa missing from their Kansas City home on Oct. 4. The parents have said they believe the girl, who was then 10 months old, was snatched from her crib while other family members slept. Police have conducted several searches and cleared about 1,000 leads, but say they have no suspects in the child's disappearance.

The case has drawn heavy media attention, which Netz said has been very difficult.

"People are judging whether Debbie's crying enough, or if she's crying too much, or if her lip curls up in some body language secret, or if Jeremy doesn't show enough emotion," Netz told the newspaper.

He said having the media camp out at the homes of family members has also been troubling.

"My God, Debbie and Jeremy can't even relax and smoke on the back porch without seeing hidden cameras popping out of brush. It's horrible," Netz said.

Attorneys for the family will no longer allow reporters to interview Bradley and Irwin.

Netz doesn't believe that his daughter, Bradley, would have tried to hide an accidental or negligent death of the baby.

"No, she didn't do this. She's not hiding anything. She's told the whole world about her drinking," he said. Bradley has said she was drunk the night before the child was reported missing.
"If they knew how Debbie prayed and prayed for a baby girl ever since her mother died because she wanted to name her Lisa," Netz said, "then they would know there is no way she could do anything to the baby, or God forbid, if something horrible happened, she wouldn't be able to keep that secret."
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: November 07, 2011, 05:43:53 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/kctv5
KCTV5 KCTV5 - Kansas City
Missing baby's 1st birthday this week: Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-Go... bit.ly/rt9uwI
4 hours ago

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15970986/missing-kc-babys-1st-birthday-this-week?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Missing baby's 1st birthday this week
November 7, 2011

KANSAS CITY, MO (AP) -

Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-God moment" for the missing baby's Kansas City family, her grandfather said.

Lisa, whose parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported her missing a month ago, turns 1 on Nov. 11. Bradley's father, David Netz Jr., told The Kansas City Star that the date will be a wrenching milestone for the family.

"That's gonna be the oh-my-God moment," said the 48-year-old Netz, weeping. "I can't even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don't even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that."

Bradley and Irwin reported Lisa missing from their Kansas City home on Oct. 4. The parents have said they believe the girl, who was then 10 months old, was snatched from her crib while other family members slept. Police have conducted several searches and cleared about 1,000 leads, but say they have no suspects in the child's disappearance.

The case has drawn heavy media attention, which Netz said has been very difficult.

"People are judging whether Debbie's crying enough, or if she's crying too much, or if her lip curls up in some body language secret, or if Jeremy doesn't show enough emotion," Netz told the newspaper.

He said having the media camp out at the homes of family members has also been troubling.

"My God, Debbie and Jeremy can't even relax and smoke on the back porch without seeing hidden cameras popping out of brush. It's horrible," Netz said.

Attorneys for the family will no longer allow reporters to interview Bradley and Irwin.

Netz doesn't believe that his daughter, Bradley, would have tried to hide an accidental or negligent death of the baby.

"No, she didn't do this. She's not hiding anything. She's told the whole world about her drinking," he said. Bradley has said she was drunk the night before the child was reported missing.
"If they knew how Debbie prayed and prayed for a baby girl ever since her mother died because she wanted to name her Lisa," Netz said, "then they would know there is no way she could do anything to the baby, or God forbid, if something horrible happened, she wouldn't be able to keep that secret."
 ::snipping2::

Ummmm.....she isn't talking, not even if talking would bring back her baby girl.  She's not letting her boys talk.  I'd say she's keeping that secret pretty well.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 07, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
If I get time later tonight i'l try to come back and answer specific questions...thanks everyone for your interest and patience.
12 minutes ago
jim spellman
Lots more tomorrow: Info on some new figures ( you guys have been very patient about this) plus troubling comments from a local DAs office.
29 minutes ago
Otherwise a quiet rainy day in Kansas City.
33 minutes ago
jim spellman
I see the fox thing about the boys maybe being re-interviewed this week. I haven't checked this yet but I'll lock it down by tomorrow.
34 minutes ago
jim spellman
As for the tent question. I went down to the river yesterday with my crew and wee looked all around and found nothing.
36 minutes ago
jim spellman
She declined to speak other than to say hello.
36 minutes ago
jim spellman
I saw Deborah briefly today and said hello. SHe was at the brothers house out in the front yard with some friends.
37 minutes ago

But Edith says DB came and checked and those clothes were still in the house. That's all per Edith, who organized the search.
37 minutes ago
jim spellman
RE: search Saturday. Edith tells me they found baby clothes that looked like what Lisa was wearing in the shot of her at the door...
38 minutes ago

jim spellman
I wont be able to answer too many questions tonight but wanted to hit a quick few.
39 minutes ago
jim spellman
Hi everyone following #babylisa on @HLNTV. Got blown out of the water by the Murray verdict but were back tomorrow.
40 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #283 on: November 07, 2011, 07:01:52 PM »

Good evening monkey's,

Thank-you Trimm for the update.
This is good news that the gutsy searchers are dogged, persistent and patiently searching for Lisa.

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 07, 2011, 07:15:11 PM »

Seems jim spellman posted on this Facebook.says he will have some news tomorrow.
So maybe this is true? Admin of this site said Debbie was this persons danes lover ...
 Guess we may here about it tomorrow?!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: November 07, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »

Seems jim spellman posted on this Facebook.says he will have some news tomorrow.
So maybe this is true? Admin of this site said Debbie was this persons danes lover ...

Lovers, well that opens up possibilities...maybe db did call "dane" at 8:30 and they had a fight, and he knew she was blotto drunk and came late / later and took lisa out of revenge to get back at db?  just putting ideas out...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 07, 2011, 08:15:51 PM »

Spodie could be. It was said he was the one that she called on that justice for Lisa Irwin FB
There theory is baby dies he covered .. maybe true maybe not. It also says in the comments there le making a deal w him. Maybe we will never know?
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: November 07, 2011, 08:21:57 PM »

Spodie could be. It was said he was the one that she called on that justice for Lisa Irwin FB
There theory is baby dies he covered .. maybe true maybe not. It also says in the comments there le making a deal w him. Maybe we will never know?

Certain things would make more sense,,,from JI comments early on about cheating spouces and such..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: November 07, 2011, 08:45:55 PM »

Certain things would make more sense,,,from JI comments early on about cheating spouces and such..

Yep and then Debbie changing her timeline to giv possibility phones culda been gone earlier then 1030.
She changed her story for a reason.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 07, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »

WebKCTV5 KCTV5 Web Team
by jimspellmancnn
@
@jimspellmancnn Capt. Steve Young tells KCTV5 that the interviews with the older half brothers have NOT been rescheduled as of Monday PM
1 hour ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 07, 2011, 09:01:58 PM »

Don't low of you all have this but I searched Starbuck's Kansas City, MO & found that not a single one is open past midnight, most are closed by 10:00 pm. Jeremy works his 2nd job at Starbuck's, right? Or no? I thought I read he didn't get home til 4:00 am...something like that?

http://www.mystore411.com/store/list_city/15/Missouri/Kansas+City/Starbucks-store-locations

Their hours are in their Details link, which is available if you click on the above link...I'm not aware of which location Jeremy works:

All Stores » Starbucks » Starbucks in Kansas City

Starbucks - Kansas City -- 135th & State Line   13121 State Line Road   816-941-2873   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- 41st & Main   4101 Main Street   816-960-4592   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Balls Foods - Kansas City #11   4820 N Oak TFWY   816-454-0710   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- City Center Square   1100 Main St   (816) 472-9900   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Country Club Plaza   302 Nichols Rd.   (816) 753-4246   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Crowne Plaza Kansas City   1301 Wyandotte St      Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Hen House Market #29 Kansas City   6238 N Chatham Ave   816-746-1400   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Hy Vee Kansas City #2   207 NE Englewood Road      Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- I-29 & Barry   6234 W Barry Rd   816-746-0901   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI - KC Term A Food Court   241 Paris St   816-243-5700   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI - KC Term B Food Crt   241 Paris St   816-243-5700   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI - KC Term C Column 38-40   241 Paris St   816-243-5700   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI Kansas City Intl Term B Upper   Rome Circle      Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Super Target Kansas City ST-1840   1201 W 136th St   816-412-0108   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Super Target-Kansas City T-1455   9220 NE Barry Rd   816-781-4238   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Target Kansas City NW T-2423   9040 NW Skyview Ave   (816) 410-2940   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- W. 39th Street   1701 W. 39th Street   816-561-2850   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Ward Parkway   8600 Ward Parkway   816-363-1500   Detail

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: November 07, 2011, 09:30:20 PM »

Yep and then Debbie changing her timeline to giv possibility phones culda been gone earlier then 1030.

She thought if she got rid of the cell phones they couldnt track the calls. She didn't realize that calls can be tracked in reverse order like they may have done here. If they didn't have the phones then they looked at records of who recieved phone calls from DB's phone....
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 07, 2011, 09:40:11 PM »

She thought if she got rid of the cell phones they couldnt track the calls. She didn't realize that calls can be tracked in reverse order like they may have done here. If they didn't have the phones then they looked at records of who recieved phone calls from DB's phone....
How dumb can 1 be. They both changed there stories so much. I hope they get arrested and made to talk.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: November 07, 2011, 09:48:27 PM »

Titch,thanks for the SB info,JI is a electrician, and that job, was just an OT job,for the co.
sorry no link to that info,its here somewhere

and those c phones they know where you are per call,wonder how many times the c phone,
has caught the bad guy

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #294 on: November 07, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »

Lovers, well that opens up possibilities...maybe db did call "dane" at 8:30 and they had a fight, and he knew she was blotto drunk and came late / later and took lisa out of revenge to get back at db?  just putting ideas out...

Color me shocked    I will not believe this until it is proved conclusive.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: November 07, 2011, 10:34:15 PM »

Don't low of you all have this but I searched Starbuck's Kansas City, MO & found that not a single one is open past midnight, most are closed by 10:00 pm. Jeremy works his 2nd job at Starbuck's, right? Or no? I thought I read he didn't get home til 4:00 am...something like that?

http://www.mystore411.com/store/list_city/15/Missouri/Kansas+City/Starbucks-store-locations

Their hours are in their Details link, which is available if you click on the above link...I'm not aware of which location Jeremy works:

All Stores » Starbucks » Starbucks in Kansas City

Starbucks - Kansas City -- 135th & State Line   13121 State Line Road   816-941-2873   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- 41st & Main   4101 Main Street   816-960-4592   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Balls Foods - Kansas City #11   4820 N Oak TFWY   816-454-0710   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- City Center Square   1100 Main St   (816) 472-9900   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Country Club Plaza   302 Nichols Rd.   (816) 753-4246   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Crowne Plaza Kansas City   1301 Wyandotte St      Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Hen House Market #29 Kansas City   6238 N Chatham Ave   816-746-1400   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Hy Vee Kansas City #2   207 NE Englewood Road      Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- I-29 & Barry   6234 W Barry Rd   816-746-0901   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI - KC Term A Food Court   241 Paris St   816-243-5700   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI - KC Term B Food Crt   241 Paris St   816-243-5700   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI - KC Term C Column 38-40   241 Paris St   816-243-5700   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- MCI Kansas City Intl Term B Upper   Rome Circle      Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Super Target Kansas City ST-1840   1201 W 136th St   816-412-0108   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Super Target-Kansas City T-1455   9220 NE Barry Rd   816-781-4238   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Target Kansas City NW T-2423   9040 NW Skyview Ave   (816) 410-2940   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- W. 39th Street   1701 W. 39th Street   816-561-2850   Detail
Starbucks - Kansas City -- Ward Parkway   8600 Ward Parkway   816-363-1500   Detail

Im sure I heard that police checked out Jeremy;s alibi and found out that he did stay at the starbcks working until after 3am, I dont think the place haed to be open for the electrician to work there fixing whatever problem they had!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2011, 10:36:50 PM »

Here I go with wild imaginations    I wonder if DB was having a "ringy ding ding" in the camper with that Bozo Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

Here I go with wild imaginations    I wonder if DB was having a "ringy ding ding" in the camper with that Bozo Smile
That may've been the noise the boys heard. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #298 on: November 07, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »

"adult time' was the term I believe DB used....  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2011, 10:58:35 PM »

That may've been the noise the boys heard. 
I believe JI has his suspicions too.
What was that he said? 
"It might be someone who cheats on her husband?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.