May 21, 2024, 10:47:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 165137 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 27, 2007, 07:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I'd be happy with just a week or 2 in this cottage, $1600. per week , not on the beach but very near as it is on the Outer Banks......Ocracoke Island North Carolina. Me......sipping a cold molson, eating crablegs, and streamed crab, and crab cakes..........

cheers

http://www.ocracokeislandrealty.com/book/house.html?User=OIR32719&Num=NP13&Avail=&Stay=7

That is my style of holiday also, bb
Sure beats scratching around in the cactus and tripping over dead donkeys!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 27, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »

They are saying Bobby Cutts might have logged on to a dating site just hours after her murdered Jessie Davis.

His wife filed for a divorce today.

Sounds like Joran.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 27, 2007, 08:05:16 PM »

I continue to confuse the Bubali Bird Sancutary and the Spanish Lagoon.   How far are they from each other and where is the outdoor movie theater in comparison? Wasn't it the bird sancutary that Dave searched?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 27, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »

Easy
LOLOLOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 27, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »

here are conflicting reports on this individual's name...Maikel Judan or Dinesh Djoegan, born in Suriname, 5/29/1980 and lived in Pos Chiquito 89-B.

Maikel Judan -- I enjoyed his fine work with the Chicago Bulls....... scratch

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 27, 2007, 08:11:58 PM »

HI doing a quick drive by, but will be back later...

I finished posting the journals of my friend that goes to work in Moldova's orphanages every year ... it's in the Crimes Against Children thread because most of these kids have to steal to cover basic needs and many of them end up getting into the sex slave trade which is one of the country's biggest exports.

Please take a minute to read them... and if you want to know anything ask and she will answer our questions -

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 27, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
They are saying Bobby Cutts might have logged on to a dating site just hours after her murdered Jessie Davis.

His wife filed for a divorce today.

Sounds like Joran.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR - Scott Peterson too! Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 27, 2007, 08:13:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have a map of Aruba on the HD  that I use to locate stuff.
I do not think I can post the image of it here w/o blowing the margins.
It is low res... 96 dpi   799x382 pix ??
but  windows viewer lets me zoom in/out on it
If anyone wants to make a copy
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/OldF/aruba_map.jpg

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 27, 2007, 08:14:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I continue to confuse the Bubali Bird Sancutary and the Spanish Lagoon.   How far are they from each other and where is the outdoor movie theater in comparison? Wasn't it the bird sancutary that Dave searched?

I'm not really sure how far apart they are. Does this map help?

http://www.aruba.com/about/vrtour.php

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 27, 2007, 08:16:37 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: June 27, 2007, 08:25:44 PM »

Not far - I've marked approximately where Lorenzo's home is:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 27, 2007, 08:28:16 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
I am curious as to how these new passport restrictions have affected travel to the Caribbean and elsewhere. Anybody heard?[/b]

I don't know how the passport restrictions have affected travel to the Caribbean, but I can tell you that there are huge delays. My passport was expiring, so I sent my old one off to get it renewed. I was supposed to have my new one within 12 weeks at the latest, but I sent the old one off 13 weeks ago and still no word on the new one. If my 82-year-old mother-in-law gets sick over in England in the near future, I guess hubby will be making the trip over there alone.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: June 27, 2007, 08:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I'm not really sure how far apart they are. Does this map help?

http://www.aruba.com/about/vrtour.php

Yes, thanks BB and OF.  the lagoon is by the gold mine ruins.  so they are not that far apart as the crow flys, but further by road I suspect.  Perhaps 4 miles or so I think.   The bird sancutary is much further north than I imagined.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: June 27, 2007, 08:34:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Very nice..I wanted to do a items found map on google earth ..But I couldnt find the colony area where the sunglasses,vcb shirt was found. Lorenzos home was easy to find though.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 27, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »

I'd be happy with just a week or 2 in this cottage, $1600. per week , not on the beach but very near as it is on the Outer Banks......Ocracoke Island North Carolina. Me......sipping a cold molson, eating crablegs, and streamed crab, and crab cakes..........

cheers

http://www.ocracokeislandrealty.com/book/house.html?User=OIR32719&Num=NP13&Avail=&Stay=7

Nice place BB. I'm with you on the crabs. Could eat them every day. Nothing better than throwing a dozen or two in a pot with some new potatoes and corn on the cob with a bowl of melted butter waiting on the table.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 27, 2007, 08:40:42 PM »

Hi all. Need help finding these 2 things if anyone can remember-TIA

Does anyone here know where to find the post where Glenda/Julia said they made those posters for Beth/Natalee the next day after Beth et al arrived in Aruba?Also the reason why Beth used that photo?

I thought Glenda/Julia admitted awhile back that there was no tape of Natalee and another guy in the jewelry fighting as she first claime.Is that right and does anyone know where to find that too?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 27, 2007, 08:41:04 PM »

Hey BB...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 27, 2007, 08:43:49 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Does anyone here know where to find the post where Glenda/Julia said they made those posters for Beth/Natalee the next day after Beth et al arrived in Aruba?Also the reason why Beth used that photo?

I thought Glenda/Julia admitted awhile back that there was no tape of Natalee and another guy in the jewelry fighting as she first claime.Is that right and does anyone know where to find that too?

Both at RU - I may have saved the posts, will look.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: June 27, 2007, 08:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Very nice..I wanted to do a items found map on google earth ..But I couldnt find the colony area where the sunglasses,vcb shirt was found. Lorenzos home was easy to find though.

Well, could you post  a screen capture and show me his house, I have looked at every white house, and none of them look right to me.  I thought it was much more isolated, and possibly closer to the water than what I found.  I remember several years ago, someone suggests there was an underground tunnel from his house to the ocean.  pure speculation of course, but I assumed it needed to be closer to the water.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 27, 2007, 08:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Both at RU - I may have saved the posts, will look.

Thanks,hope you did-that would be great!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.