May 15, 2024, 07:27:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390274 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: September 25, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »

I want to apologize for posting earlier that KC text messages had been released.  I tried to post an apology on previous page but it didn't work.  I was not trying to mislead anyone.  I just knew that I had read lots of KC texts today.    All these documents have my eyes crossed and my brain fried and OMG 600 more pages tomorrow. So forgive me ahead of time if I post another false statement(on accident I promise). 

Oh no I had wrote earlier that it was no problem don't worry about it the ones you read off had been released so you weren't really wrong anyway lol..It's all good

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: September 25, 2008, 11:28:11 PM »

Janet - Dihannah - BlueMoonKy and anyone else who got the email.  Read through towards the end of the email and you will see this:

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

The reason some people got it is because of a setting in their profile.  The "announcement" may be an option when you split a thread which is what NUT is doing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1622 on: September 25, 2008, 11:29:09 PM »

Janet, it's not bulk email. It is like when an email comes to you and tells you that you have a PM, if they were available here.

You may not log on to a specific forum and not see that you have a message, so the PHP or Forum UP systems and similar systems alert you to a notice if you have a setting set.

un-check your setting to signify - no alert.

It's nothing to worry about.

this is Simple Machines and with Dugga's tinkering it's the best system I have seen yet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: September 25, 2008, 11:29:28 PM »

Telling The Truth 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

ok..I didn't come on here to talk to myself...so ya'll ask away.

I'll try to clear up some things released by the media ....
1.) Caylee had on her blue clogs (Crocs) that are shown in her "swimsuit photo."
2.) She also had a dollbaby (undressed..which is something that Cindy told me she never keeps clothes on that baby after I had told her.)
3.) She had a book, very much like that on the video when reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, however, Cindy says that specific book has been accounted for.
4.) God forgive me for not paying closer attention....a backpack. I do not know what the design was on it. When she boarded our plane, I had set the puppy I was carrying on under the seat in front of me in his flight bag, so I had sat down on my seatbelt...I lifted up and saw them coming onto our flight. Caylee was in front and was wearing the backpack in front of her, not on her back....the lady was behind her and there was no young male with them. (Something Cindy had asked me about.) 

I thought that they had found the baby doll and it was in evidence????

They did Dolce.  The doll was in the car.  TTT is trying to say that this person could have purchased a new doll.  It's BS, LE checked out the story and said it was NOT Caylee.

And trying to account for why that doll doesn't have any clothes on when in all the pics I've seen of that doll, it has a pink dress on ,IIRC. I think it was disposed of because maybe it had evidence on it, chloroform, blood, something.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: September 25, 2008, 11:30:46 PM »

Janet, it's not bulk email. It is like when an email comes to you and tells you that you have a PM, if they were available here.

You may not log on to a specific forum and not see that you have a message, so the PHP or Forum UP systems and similar systems alert you to a notice if you have a setting set.

Rob ... I do not have a problem with receiving an email generated by the SM system as long as it is not bulk.  This current email was not bulk and ... I appreciated being informed about the latest disappearance on the Island of Aruba.  You know how tightly I have embraced the Natalee holloway case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: September 25, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »

Rob ... I do not have a problem with receiving an email generated by the SM system as long as it is not bulk.  This current email was not bulk and ... I appreciated being informed about the latest disappearance on the Island of Aruba.  You know how tightly I have embraced the Natalee holloway case.

Janet

I appreciated it too Janet...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: September 25, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

Never heard of it.  Be careful about opening up the email.  If you don't mind forward it to me at smklaas@hotmail.com I'll check it out and let you know if it's OK.  I know nothing about a "ScaredMonkeys Team" though. 

I got one also Klass didnt blow up my computer

Bonaire Fears A Natalee Holloway Repeat

KRALENDIJK-The neighbouring Dutch island of Bonaire is in a state of shock and disbelief after the
mysterious disappearance of 24-year-old Dutch intern Marlies van der Kouwe. Marlies disappeared
last Sunday night after a party with friends at Karen's Beach. She left the party alone on a bike at
01:30 in the morning, heading north for the sub division of Hato.

Marlies was being followed by two men on a scooter while riding on her bike, according to eye
witnesses. When she passed alongside the Water and Energy Plant of the island, she was pulled
off violently from the bike by one of the men and carried away on the scooter.

A security guard at the plant said he heard a scream at night. Police later found the scooter near
some scrubs, but no trace of Marlies and her abductors. Marlies did not consume alcohol that night,
according to the bartender at Karen's Beach.

A team of 50 Dutch and Antillean investigators and police flew to the island to investigate the
disappearance. Authorities on the island fear the worse, but without a body it is thus far a case of
kidnap.

Van der Kouwe's parents reside in The Netherlands and were informed by authorities on the
disappearance of their daughter. "The family is shocked and very saddened by the news" says
Peter Wadners, an uncle of Marlies. "We just hope that Marlies appears alive somewhere on the
island, we do not want to think on a worse case scenario as of yet."

A thorough search was conducted on the island last Tuesday. Helicopters and cars scanned the
island for the missing 24-year-old. Ships and the Coast Guard patrolled the shoreline without
result.

Bonaire fears a repeat of the missing American teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on
vacation in Aruba in May of 2005. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the aftermath
thereof has affected tourism and gave Aruba much bad press. Bonaire does not want to think on a
Natalee Holloway scenario, a case that is still unsolved.

Bonaire is one and a half times larger than Aruba, and has an estimated 18,000 inhabitants (that
is one sixth of the Aruban population). Bonaire is overall a very quiet island, compared to the
bustling mass tourism destination of Aruba. The main industry in Bonaire is dive tourism,
attracting mainly European visitors.

Marlies van der Kouwe was born on the Dutch island of Curacao, and was brought up in The
Netherlands. Her father had a medical practice in Bonaire, but eventually left for The Netherlands
as well. Marlies arrived on the island on August for an internship at Pharmacy Bonaire that would
last for six months.
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=764211

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3445.0

Regards,
The Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum Team.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:35:19 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: September 25, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »

Janet - Dihannah - BlueMoonKy and anyone else who got the email.  Read through towards the end of the email and you will see this:

The reason some people got it is because of a setting in their profile.  The "announcement" may be an option when you split a thread which is what NUT is doing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: September 25, 2008, 11:35:25 PM »

Janet

I appreciated it too Janet...

Ladies, it not 'r00ba, it's Bonaire... and they're playing games too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: September 25, 2008, 11:35:33 PM »

Go easy on me, but I thought she wasn't supposed to be on the internet?? 

Welcome Spring!  I don't remember but she must be allowed otherwise the would be flagrantly violating her bond.

WELCOME SPRING!   I just love having all these new monkeys here!  Everybody has contributed so much!  Glad to have all the NEW Monkeys!

Thank you for all the welcomes!

My big reason for being here is to find out who this is.  Nobody seems to know.  Lots of speculation but nothing concrete. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: September 25, 2008, 11:37:25 PM »

Spring - we've been trying to find that out too.  So far nobody seems to know.  He does resemble the Tony (cop) guy somewhat. 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: September 25, 2008, 11:37:54 PM »

I apologize if I appear to be hung up on the smell of the car, but it seems to be a key piece of evidence. If the car did indeed smell as bad as LA described, why did LE not impound the car until the following day after the family had a chance to go thru it and dispose of possible evidence?

I know I don't get that either, not trying to criticize them, I think they've done a wonderful job but seems that car should have been tagged immediately, asking the Anthony's if they removed anything, also don't get why Lee was allowed to go get Casey's things, I know the detective interviewing him didn't seem to get that either because Lee was like, well I wasn't hiding it from them.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: September 25, 2008, 11:38:38 PM »

Go easy on me, but I thought she wasn't supposed to be on the internet?? 

Welcome Spring!  I don't remember but she must be allowed otherwise the would be flagrantly violating her bond.

WELCOME SPRING!   I just love having all these new monkeys here!  Everybody has contributed so much!  Glad to have all the NEW Monkeys!

Thank you for all the welcomes!

My big reason for being here is to find out who this is.  Nobody seems to know.  Lots of speculation but nothing concrete. 

I wish I knew too.does anybody remember where it came from Casey's facebook? myspace maybe that would help in determining who it is
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: September 25, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »

Very good points, out4bull.  When people laugh at inappropriate times and subjects, it makes me suspicious.  But I also know that Lee did some things that clearly disturbed evidence in the case.  He took it upon himself to go over to Tony's and get Casey's stuff without giving the police a chance to do that.  He made a big deal of the bag being packed so nicely, and suggested that Casey, a slob, would not have had it so organized.  He was really playing Junior Detective, and I wonder why, since the police had been called.  I'm sure LE knows that he tampered with evidence and moved things from where they were.  He might even have gotten rid of some things, for all we know.  Was he really being helpful?  Or was he already in protection mode?
If you listen to the interview he makes a point about LE leaving when he arrived with the stuff and didn't care what was in it, I don't think so...and they knew he was full of poop...
then (I THINK they catch him)when he says after going to Tonys and getting back to parents it was like 2 or something and he didn't realize he had been gone that long, and LE tells him then they KC and CA had left with LE to look for Caylee.  I really believe he did something to that computer, and the things in her belongings and LE knows it and he knows they know.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: September 25, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »

It's so weird because one of the Lake Vag guys was on WS the other night, and he doesn't know who it is either.  He looks like a nice guy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: September 25, 2008, 11:44:09 PM »

I apologize if I appear to be hung up on the smell of the car, but it seems to be a key piece of evidence. If the car did indeed smell as bad as LA described, why did LE not impound the car until the following day after the family had a chance to go thru it and dispose of possible evidence?

It could have been because the 911 operator did not relay Cindy's words about a "dead body being in the damn car" to LE.  We have not seen the July 15th statements that LE took at the Anthony home following the 911 calls.  There is probably no mention to the LE officers who responded of the stench in the Casey's vehicle that was just picked up from the towing yard.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: September 25, 2008, 11:44:13 PM »

It's really sick to think a sibling would help cover a murder.  I look at my brother and if he had killed one of his kids, there's no way in hell I would cover for him.  Skipping school, sure.  Murder, HELL NO!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: September 25, 2008, 11:46:23 PM »

Very good points, out4bull.  When people laugh at inappropriate times and subjects, it makes me suspicious.  But I also know that Lee did some things that clearly disturbed evidence in the case.  He took it upon himself to go over to Tony's and get Casey's stuff without giving the police a chance to do that.  He made a big deal of the bag being packed so nicely, and suggested that Casey, a slob, would not have had it so organized.  He was really playing Junior Detective, and I wonder why, since the police had been called.  I'm sure LE knows that he tampered with evidence and moved things from where they were.  He might even have gotten rid of some things, for all we know.  Was he really being helpful?  Or was he already in protection mode?
If you listen to the interview he makes a point about LE leaving when he arrived with the stuff and didn't care what was in it, I don't think so...and they knew he was full of poop...
then (I THINK they catch him)when he says after going to Tonys and getting back to parents it was like 2 or something and he didn't realize he had been gone that long, and LE tells him then they KC and CA had left with LE to look for Caylee.  I really believe he did something to that computer, and the things in her belongings and LE knows it and he knows they know.

He is so ignorant if he thinks they can't figure out that the computer started deleting things around the time he showed up. I thought it looked like he was trying to pin it on Tony, same with talking about how neat her bags were.

Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: September 25, 2008, 11:46:35 PM »

Spring - we've been trying to find that out too.  So far nobody seems to know.  He does resemble the Tony (cop) guy somewhat. 

He looks a lot like my youngest son (25 years old).  I am taken back each time this photo is posted.

Janet

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1639 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:34 PM »

I highly suspect that Lee wrapped up a little present for his
sister on Christmas of 2004, the kind of which I am speaking,
does not require the use of four double A batteries.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.