May 13, 2024, 12:30:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365674 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1880 on: January 14, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »

Ok, I don't know who to give credit to for this map I just found.  What this person has done, is to mark all the significant places in the Orlando area to the case.  There is a tidbit of info written about each location. 

When you first pull up the map, you will see a map of Arkansas, which makes me think whoever made it lives there.  If you click on the first link that says Caylee, then you will see all the pertinent locations.  They are on the left side of the map.

http://maps.live.com/?q=caylee&mkt=en-US&FORM=BYX2#JmNwPTI4LjQ4NzYyNCU3ZS04MS4yNjMzMjYmY2lkPUUwRkUwNzA5QTlBRjUzQ0UhMTMz

Hmmmm...do you live in Arkansas ? when I opened it, I got a map of Vermont 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1881 on: January 14, 2009, 02:56:21 PM »

Thanks!  Now I'm going to try to read backwards and catch up.

G2M, studies show that reading backwards causes eye strain.  You might want to face the screen!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: January 14, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »

I guess we're gonna have to...unless HH starts talking..  <snipp>

Give and old Lady time here, I thought he was leaving but he was still talking about something very interesting and before I go into it it all,    when Kronk says they got off at 2pm  and he didnt call anything in until  9....does he mean 9pm?..........tell me he is not saying 9pm....
Yes he said he called at 9 or 9:30pm, at least that is what I thought.
Why in the  world would someone wait until 9pm to call the police about something they saw between 1pm and 2pm in the afternoon, he was off work.....why wait until 9pm to call....OMG.......if you really listen to what he says in that interview.....really listen good.....................I think he just said some stuff that put himself in a bad light!

ITA.....
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1883 on: January 14, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »

Did anyone notice that the OCSO took TONS of aerial views of the houses surrounding the site where Caylee's remains were found? I was just wondering if anyone could tell whether the 8718 Brackenwood house, where Dom Casey was scavenging about, was one of the houses they were focusing on. They zoomed in on a lot of homes that weren't the Anthonys' home. I have poured over all the OCSO images myself, but I can't tell if that 8718 Brackenwood was one of the homes. My head is hurting. I'm in information overload.

Here's the link:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

TY rmcalo, I did not see this before.  Going to take a look right now!

I'm not certain exactly what rmcalo means by "one of the houses." I don't see any individual houses they focused on. The very first photo has the "abandoned" house pictured; others of the Brackenridge St. have it cut off and only show 3 or 4  of the houses nearest the site where the remains were found. Looks to me like they photographed the entire neighborhood in relation to the remains and zeroed in closer on hunks of it, but no individual homes.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1884 on: January 14, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

Lucinda, i just wanted to say i ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOU POSTS! i am usually so far behind, i hate to post when i am behind. sometimes i feel ignored, but then i realize that maybe they feel the same way. i have felt ignored before & even stupid for what i post, but that being said, i know all the monkey's are here for Caylee! i hate it when anyone is feeling down, but that just shows you have feelings-SOMETHING KC DOESN'T!!!!!!! IMO.
i don't know how to give you my e-mail address, but if you want it, (if you want to talk) i'm sure there is way to get it to you! i think you are a SMART & INSIGHTFUL MONKEY!

PS-i still haven't got the copy & paste down yet!
PSS-i had to google "how to google" lol

wendi

Wendi: How To Copy and Paste

1. First, you'll need to select the text you wish to copy. You do this by putting your mouse cursor at the first character you want to copy and, holding down the left mouse button, drag the cursor to the last character you need copied. As you drag, you'll notice everything gets highlighted (selected).

2. Next, right-click the selected area. Choose Copy from the menu that pops up (or you can use CTRL-C if you like keyboard shortcuts).

3. Finally, right-click the area in your e-mail document where you would like to insert the word processor text. Click Paste from the menu that pops up (For this, CTRL-V is your keyboard shortcut).

That's it. The steps are basically the same for any copy & paste procedure you need to do.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1885 on: January 14, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »

Lovin:

just left you a note there~Island

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: January 14, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »

Did anyone notice that the OCSO took TONS of aerial views of the houses surrounding the site where Caylee's remains were found? I was just wondering if anyone could tell whether the 8718 Brackenwood house, where Dom Casey was scavenging about, was one of the houses they were focusing on. They zoomed in on a lot of homes that weren't the Anthonys' home. I have poured over all the OCSO images myself, but I can't tell if that 8718 Brackenwood was one of the homes. My head is hurting. I'm in information overload.

Here's the link:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

Thanks. Cool! I was hoping a monkey with more of an eagle eye than I could take this ball and run with it! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: January 14, 2009, 02:59:45 PM »

Breaking News
One of our monkeys is still running loose in Florida.  Just reported on Headline news. They are having trouble catching him/her because of strong winds.  Strong winds????
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: January 14, 2009, 03:00:31 PM »

VIDEO Sheriff's Office Responds To Kronk

Includes statement by Conway

Thanks for sharing that, Today.  I wish Conway would just Shut the He!! up already.  Maybe if Cindy got up off her a$$ to help search for her grand daughter she might've been found in August too....So there...take that!!!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: January 14, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

G2M, studies show that reading backwards causes eye strain.  You might want to face the screen!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: January 14, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »

Give and old Lady time here, I thought he was leaving but he was still talking about something very interesting and before I go into it it all,    when Kronk says they got off at 2pm  and he didnt call anything in until  9....does he mean 9pm?..........tell me he is not saying 9pm....
Why in the  world would someone wait until 9pm to call the police about something they saw between 1pm and 2pm in the afternoon, he was off work.....why wait until 9pm to call....OMG.......if you really listen to what he says in that interview.....really listen good.....................I think he just said some stuff that put himself in a bad light!

ITA.....
OH GOSH.......my friend just said somethings that I would have never thought of by myself, Mr.Kronk is full of crap,,,,,,,,,,,something very fishy is going on with him................this is not good!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: January 14, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »

Here's the link:

I'm not certain exactly what rmcalo means by "one of the houses." I don't see any individual houses they focused on. The very first photo has the "abandoned" house pictured; others of the Brackenridge St. have it cut off and only show 3 or 4  of the houses nearest the site where the remains were found. Looks to me like they photographed the entire neighborhood in relation to the remains and zeroed in closer on hunks of it, but no individual homes.

Sorry, I didn't mean they focused in on any single individual home at any one time, but in several shots they DID focus in on individual groups of homes -- and some pretty small groupings of homes at that -- and these small groups of homes did not always include the Anthonys' home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: January 14, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »

Here's the link:

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: January 14, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »

Breaking News
One of our monkeys is still running loose in Florida.  Just reported on Headline news. They are having trouble catching him/her because of strong winds.  Strong winds????

OH Goodness, when I posted that article said that he likes to fling his poooo.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1894 on: January 14, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »

I have a tremendous respect and admiration for really sharp smartazzes and you're a great one flossy! 

That's a great map, but like SS, I got a map first of TN.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: January 14, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »

HH...have you seen the WFTV (I believe) video of an analyst that went step by step through Kronks interview, commenting on the inconsistencies and question marks that he thought was ammo (for lack of a better word) for the defence.. to discredit the validity of evidence at the site where Caylee's remains were found ?.. I'll see if I can locate it..I think Trimm posted it last night

It definitely made me go hmmmm..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: January 14, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »

flossy, you ALWAYS make me laugh.   

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: January 14, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

ITA.....
OH GOSH.......my friend just said somethings that I would have never thought of by myself, Mr.Kronk is full of crap,,,,,,,,,,,something very fishy is going on with him................this is not good!

Funny, my hubby has said that from the get-go! I kept saying to him, "But everyone keeps saying he is not a suspect." But my hubby said, "No way."
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: January 14, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »

Here's the link:

WHOA! You are good!!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: January 14, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »

HH...have you seen the WFTV (I believe) video of an analyst that went step by step through Kronks interview, commenting on the inconsistencies and question marks that he thought was ammo (for lack of a better word) for the defence.. to discredit the validity of evidence at the site where Caylee's remains were found ?.. I'll see if I can locate it..I think Trimm posted it last night

It definitely made me go hmmmm..

http://www.wftv.com/video/18477320/index.html

Here it is..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.