May 22, 2024, 03:53:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286463 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: August 29, 2011, 02:08:51 PM »

OT.  This is off topic but brace yourselves.  Nancy Grace has signed up for Dancing With The Stars.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: August 29, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »

A friend just sent me this...she got it from facebook....I bolded my comments below.

ok i did not go to tmz, just got this from another page!!  Edit to add link:  TMZ.COM  MuffyBee
From TMZ this morning...

Casey Anthony has decided NOT to enter a treatment facility for "obvious mental health issues" -- instead, TMZ has learned, she's getting professional psychiatric help delivered right to her front door.

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ, she's concerned about leaving her Florida home WHAT FLORIDA HOME?WHERE???-- where she's serving a year of probation for her check fraud case -- but Casey still understands she needs mental help.

The solution ... we're told Casey has hired a team of mental health professionals to visit her on a regular basis. Guess the TMZ pictures paid her a tidy sum......

But it doesn't end there -- we're told Casey has also employed the help of a spiritual adviser to keep her centered.

As we previously reported, sources close to Casey tell TMZ, Casey attributes her bizarre behavior when her daughter Caylee went missing back in 2008 to "obvious mental health issues."  So is TMZ getting the info they publish from someone on the defense team....my guess is YES....so I pretty much know nothing they post about her will be the truth!!

According to sources, Casey needs to cope with the "obvious trauma of losing her child" -- and nearly three years spent behind bars in solitary confinement didn't help ... "It messed with her head."

So do we start looking for a house newly purchased or rented by someone from the defense team?  I BELIEVE she has to reside in the county she reports in...that was I think St. John's County?? Unless she was once again given more special treatment

Sunny, I've sent Klaas a message about this, asking her opinion about posting without links back.  I understand where you're coming from as far as not giving places "hits" from going there, but as a moderator, Klaas has always told us she wants links back to articles, FB, everything. You may have not gone to the site, but  appears you're quoting from  an article in it.  If you don't want to link back to TMZ, you would need to link back to the source you read it, which would be FB  

I've sent a message to Klaas asking her about it, and  I would like to see what she thinks.

KLAAS SAID IT NEEDS TO BE LINKED BACK.  TMZ.COM
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:03:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: August 29, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

OT.  This is off topic but brace yourselves.  Nancy Grace has signed up for Dancing With The Stars.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 29, 2011, 02:11:40 PM »

Hi Monks! phil's interview is nothing more than a vehicle to portray the A's as poor misguided parents and grandparents. more revamping their imagine....JMO but nothing new will come out of this farce..the time for them to tell the truth is when they were under oath........they didn't and for phil to now think they are going to open up and tell the truth is pure ego on his part. They took his money and luaghed all the way to the bank!!

Oh yeah!

I could not believe all the negative comments on Dr. Phil's page. Can you imagine the surge of positive comments if his guest was Jeff Ashton? That won't happen. Dr. Phil is small potatoes. Only a big time host will get that interview.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: August 29, 2011, 02:15:39 PM »

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: August 29, 2011, 02:21:13 PM »

I went to Barnes and Noble to show a friend you can pre-order Jeff's book and it was up to number 2.  I went
there this morning and it's not up anymore.  I searched by title and by name and it's not coming up.

I checked Amazon (USA) and it's not up there either, but Amazon (Canada) still has it up.

Does anyone know why or am I going crazy and doing something wrong?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Bestseller-Books/379001057/
I see it now. 
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Imperfect-Justice/Jeff-Ashton/e/9780062125323?r=1&cm_mmc=Google+Product+Search-_-Q000000630-_-Imperfect+Justice%3A+Prosecuting+Casey+Anthony-_-9780062125323

Thank You Trimm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 29, 2011, 02:30:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Will you read former prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book about the Case Against Casey?
Yes (30%)
No (60%)
Not Sure (10%)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: August 29, 2011, 02:31:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29014912/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers Depose Witnesses In Investigation Costs
Posted: 12:14 pm EDT August 29, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s lawyers are deposing witnesses on Monday over how much she will have to pay for the investigation and prosecution because of her lies to investigators.

The total the state wants her to pay is $515,000. The defense has said it will put up a fight.
 ::snipping2::

LOL...thanks trim...does anyone know if they are still on the indigent payroll????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 29, 2011, 02:36:42 PM »

Will you read former prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book about the Case Against Casey?
Yes (30%)
No (60%)
Not Sure (10%)

that surprises me.....I will buy/read it (have already pre-ordered it)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: August 29, 2011, 02:42:22 PM »

Yes (30%)
No (60%)
Not Sure (10%)

Me too! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #910 on: August 29, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »

I'm not buying a 250 pg. book for $27.
Waiting until it shows up on Amazon (for USA) and hoping there will be a Kindle edition.

Kindle for me too...
And yes, at least we know that this book will be truthful. I hope that the Anthony's are so pizzed off..

Kindle for me too!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #911 on: August 29, 2011, 03:06:49 PM »

Yes (30%)
No (60%)
Not Sure (10%)

I just saw the poll so I couldn't vote.  I'm sure others are in the same boat as me.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 29, 2011, 03:28:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28708283/detail.html
Total's In: Casey Cost Tops $500K
OCSO Releases Cost Of Investigation
POSTED: 3:12 pm EDT July 29, 2011
UPDATED: 3:46 pm EDT July 29, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28708283/detail.html#ixzz1WRoUKGLo

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 29, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »

Hi Monks!
I have kept up with you all... miss u lots!
I preordered Jeff's book! Thanks for the heads up!
It may take years, but the truth usually surfaces, and at least Caylee has so many people like us who love her..... an angelic monkey
I believe the A's will once again embarrass themselves on national television, that's OK with me..
The more they all speak, the more we get closer to the truth, we just have to sort through the lies to expose what really happened.
I read somewhere that Bobo was asked if he believed GA was there when Caylee 'drowned' and he replied. 'it was all said in court..that was just a theory'...
So unreal to me still that Bobo Gump got through this on an acquittal... Win the battle, lose the war bobo

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 29, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry sets 9/28 hearing on unsealing #CaseyAnthony jail video of her reaction the day #CayleeAnthony remains were found.
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 29, 2011, 04:29:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry sets 9/28 hearing on unsealing #CaseyAnthony jail video of her reaction the day #CayleeAnthony remains were found.
1 minute ago

thanks for all media updates trim..I lost faith in Perry to do the right thing unless it benefits himself in some way.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 29, 2011, 04:31:50 PM »

Hi Monks!
It may take years, but the truth usually surfaces, and at least Caylee has so many people like us who love her..... an angelic monkey
I believe the A's will once again embarrass themselves on national television, that's OK with me..
The more they all speak, the more we get closer to the truth, we just have to sort through the lies to expose what really happened.
I read somewhere that Bobo was asked if he believed GA was there when Caylee 'drowned' and he replied. 'it was all said in court..that was just a theory'...
So unreal to me still that Bobo Gump got through this on an acquittal... Win the battle, lose the war bobo

I think too much credit is being given to Baez.......IMO Mason is the one who got her off....I said over and over that he was the one to watch as he knew every trick in the book and would not hesitate to use them....I still feel that way....he was the orchestra leader not Baez...he is NOT that smart IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: August 29, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »

Hi Monks!

I think too much credit is being given to Baez.......IMO Mason is the one who got her off....I said over and over that he was the one to watch as he knew every trick in the book and would not hesitate to use them....I still feel that way....he was the orchestra leader not Baez...he is NOT that smart IMO
Thats why i called him Bobo Gump....   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 29, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29017463/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Look for coverage of Friday's hearing on WESH 2 News and WESH.com.

A hearing is also slated for Sept. 28 on whether to release a sealed jail video taken on the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Officials said the video showed Casey Anthony doubled over while watching news reports of the discovery.

The video was sealed two years ago by Judge Stan Strickland. Strickland said the video was too inflammatory and could affect Anthony's right to a fair trial.

Anthony was acquitted in the murder of her daughter in July.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29017463/detail.html#ixzz1WSGznXZc

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 29, 2011, 05:25:11 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

Not quite sure how this whole publishing thing works but should be some official press release from the publisher tomorrow about the book. The posting on BN took me by surprise but I am very flattered by the response.  ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.