May 02, 2024, 04:06:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145317 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: April 26, 2007, 07:40:01 PM »

*******- Im sure he'll be scopin out the Florida show.. her's his pic in case anyone runs into him.

That's him on the right and the other guy is his 'cousin' Jairo Dirksen, another Aruban apologist!

Here's Gabe locale ~

Joran you better call -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 26, 2007, 07:43:03 PM »

I wish the family would change the terms of the reward to offer something for concrete, real information.

Like maybe $25,000 for just information they don't already have and that checks out.

Yes, NOW is the time to strike while the Dutch are there.  

And it has to be hard enough to prevent reprecussions once they leave.

I don't believe the Sloots are nearly as highly regarded as they are on certain message boards populated by people who have evidently only ever been to one resort area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 26, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "casa"
Hi Monkeys!  Am I to believe that there was some kind of announcement from Aruba today that it was recommended the investigation stay open?  I have tried to read back but am SUPPOSED to be working at the college tonight! Wink Thanks!!!

YES - The news was reported from the Netherlands!!!

Thanks, Klass!  That is good news!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: April 26, 2007, 07:43:19 PM »

+++

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: April 26, 2007, 07:44:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "casa"
Hi Monkeys!  Am I to believe that there was some kind of announcement from Aruba today that it was recommended the investigation stay open?  I have tried to read back but am SUPPOSED to be working at the college tonight! Wink Thanks!!!

Hi Casa,

Reported on SM Front Page by Elisabeth today :

Today it was announced in Holland that the Dutch detective cold case squad have adviced to keep the investigation open. Aruban authorities have complied and have announced that JVDS remains the prime suspect. There is no deadline.

Thanks, Tibro!  Do we know if there might be some new evidence?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 26, 2007, 07:45:42 PM »

Joran would have the largest audience possible if he went on the deVries show but he is SKEERED to!

He is afraid deVries is so much smarter than he is that he couldn't interview with him even.

But to pass up that potential for exposure for his book has to be really hard for him and he must be just shaking in his Swiss K Size 10.5's about it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: April 26, 2007, 07:47:37 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
*******- Im sure he'll be scopin out the Florida show.. her's his pic in case anyone runs into him.

That's him on the right and the other guy is his 'cousin' Jairo Dirksen, another Aruban apologist!

Here's Gabe locale ~

Joran you better call -

Your probably right.. I will make sure Vicki knows what he looks like. I noticed he once again chickened out and didnt answer your question. He did another post duck and run

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: April 26, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Joran would have the largest audience possible if he went on the deVries show but he is SKEERED to!

He is afraid deVries is so much smarter than he is that he couldn't interview with him even.

But to pass up that potential for exposure for his book has to be really hard for him and he must be just shaking in his Swiss K Size 10.5's about it.

Anna- correct me if I'm wrong, but it's his left foot, the one that fits so well in his mouth, a size 14? Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: April 26, 2007, 07:49:42 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Your probably right.. I will make sure Vicki knows what he looks like. I noticed he once again chickened out and didnt answer your question. He did another post duck and run

*******, just tell her to look for the guy with the homemade tattoos. They look like KIA issues.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 26, 2007, 07:50:27 PM »

Gabe Leo is pro Aruban and also pro current MEP government but at least he is NOT pro Joran.  

Doesn't seem like very many are after his big mouthed interviews.

Let's see him take on DeVries now.  No, Joran will never do that even though that stands to make him the most money.  He is just too scared of DeVries being so much smarter than Joran.

He knows he would look like an utter fool and so is chicken about taking deVries up on that invitation to appear on his show.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: April 26, 2007, 07:51:28 PM »

One of the few loyal Joran fans.  We forgot to count her in the book sales!  That might make ten copies so far!

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: April 26, 2007, 07:52:58 PM »

One of the few loyal Joran fans.  We forgot to count her in the book sales!  That might make ten copies so far!

LOL. Maybe we should all write Greta to ask what she thinks about Joran telling the truth about his lying  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 26, 2007, 07:53:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Anna- correct me if I'm wrong, but it's his left foot, the one that fits so well in his mouth, a size 14? Very Happy  Very Happy

Now that would explain it, Rob.  He has one foot one size and the other the other size!  Yes, it would be the larger of the two he keeps in his mouth.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: April 26, 2007, 07:54:02 PM »

Rob says:

I HATE THEM ALL!

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: April 26, 2007, 07:59:52 PM »

LOOL!! Yeh she disgusts me!! She stayed true to her word though. She promised officials in Aruba she would tell both sides of the story. Unfortunately she failed Natalee bigtime in the Joran interview. She didn't know anything about the case and looked like some worn out drunk in my opinion. Yes she did alot of good in the beginning and she reaped in the ratings because of it..

Joran made a huge mistake insulting De Vries. Very Happy That guy has a great reputation and now Joran is on his shit list Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 26, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »

LOL Anna! Still inclined, Greta?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 26, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

LOOL!! Yeh she disgusts me!! She stayed true to her word though. She promised officials in Aruba she would tell both sides of the story. Unfortunately she failed Natalee bigtime in the Joran interview. She didn't know anything about the case and looked like some worn out drunk in my opinion. Yes she did alot of good in the beginning and she reaped in the ratings because of it..

Joran made a huge mistake insulting De Vries. Very Happy That guy has a great reputation and now Joran is on his shit list Cool

She took her interviewing cues from ALE. Kiss rump.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 26, 2007, 08:08:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Notice how they have not mentioned the Kalpoes in all of this.

Very interesting point, San. You don't think... naw!!!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 26, 2007, 08:11:36 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "San"

Notice how they have not mentioned the Kalpoes in all of this.

Very interesting point, San. You don't think... naw!!!!

? Crown witness anyone?

I would just LMAO over that.  Heck I'd even buy a Kalpoe book if they fried JVDS and PVDS and got justice for Nat.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: April 26, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

LOL Anna! Still inclined, Greta?

r0Flm4o!!!!! good one Dayhiker!
someone called her gutless Greta the other day.. and I laff'd my ass off...

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.