May 17, 2024, 12:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 288947 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 24, 2010, 01:14:55 PM »

Aruba confirming van der straaten did not "play a negative role" proves just the opposite, that he did. It's exactly how they spin, they actually think that the cover up was a strategy and never cared at all about Natalee. Isn't that obvious.

More than 10 people were arrested on multiple alleged crimes. Do they just make this stuff up? Van der straaten was responsible for providing the Prosecutor Jannsen with reasons to arrest these people.

If Aruba says van der straaten did not play a "negative role" than what type of role did he play? Are they saying the outcome has not been negative.

They just don't care at all about Natalee, and have this siege mentality. Of course he played a negative role, unless of course the plan was to cover up what happened.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 24, 2010, 01:42:20 PM »

I think this little excerpt of the Steph Watts show sorta explains why Tim and Steph and all
were upset about Beth and Peter's trip to Peru to interview Joran.

They had planned to do the same thing and Beth and Peter beat them to the punch.

I don't see anything stopping them from going now......except it would be old news and not
nearly as profitable moneywise.

IF the FBI had a plan, they should have kept Natalee's mother informed of their plan, just
as they did her father......accordint to Tim Miller.

You know Dave came over there and uhhh and I remember meeting with the two FBI agents out of Alabama, then I remember meeting with the uhhh lead FBI agent out of Barbados.  Uhhh Dave was gone just about all the time with the investigators and stuff in Aruba and with the FBI.  I know that they had a plan that uhhh that they were gonna pursue and actually go to Aruba...I mean Peru and actually question Joran van der Sloot.  Uhhh I can’t uhhh share what that plan was but a tremendous amount of work has went into this, for it to be the right time and the right way to do it and everything.  And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Thank you TxMom for the transcript.   It is very helpful.

Yes, thank you very much texasmom!

I just wonder if Tim had permission from someone to announce this Peruvian plan he speaks of?  hmnn.......

If F. B. I. was to be involved I can't imagine they would be happy to see this made public.  It all just seems odd to me.  jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 24, 2010, 01:46:19 PM »

Aruba confirming van der straaten did not "play a negative role" proves just the opposite, that he did. It's exactly how they spin, they actually think that the cover up was a strategy and never cared at all about Natalee. Isn't that obvious.

More than 10 people were arrested on multiple alleged crimes. Do they just make this stuff up? Van der straaten was responsible for providing the Prosecutor Jannsen with reasons to arrest these people.

If Aruba says van der straaten did not play a "negative role" than what type of role did he play? Are they saying the outcome has not been negative.

They just don't care at all about Natalee, and have this siege mentality. Of course he played a negative role, unless of course the plan was to cover up what happened.

Exactly!!!  This is why I contend that there will be no justice for Natalee coming out of Aruba.  It has been one cover up after another cover up for 5 1/2 years.  The participants in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as the participants in the ensuing cover up have all been intimated or compensation to prevent the truth from prevailing.

The exposure of the Persistence betrayal by those who were on board the ship and witnessed the happenings encompassing the trap implies that there is a chance that the family will be afforded the opportunity to bring Natalee home to rest on American soil.  If not ... maybe the testimonies along with the ROV images will provided solid evidence that the Aruban investigation was corrupt to the core.

Hi Frank.  It has been a long time.  I hope all is well.

Janet

++++++

The Threat

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 197:
There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee. When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling: “The threat is bigger than the money,” he says. The Threat. That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 117
: I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee’s disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her. I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward. Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 24, 2010, 01:52:11 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 24, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »

Hey Monkeys. How will I know when the podcast is ready to listen to?
Thanks and have a great weekend!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 24, 2010, 02:43:55 PM »

Cajun - check here http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/ it will show up on Dana's radio page when it's done first.  I do know there is some preparation needed before it can simply be uploaded.  It all depends upon how much time Justen (our tech guy) has to work on it between his normal job today.  Hopefully it will be up soon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 24, 2010, 02:45:06 PM »

Look for a little yellow icon to appear that says "play in popup" just above "comments".  Just click and listen.

Have a great weekend cajun miracle.

Janet

+++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 – Special Guests: Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime, Private Investigator T.J Ward and Editor and Chief of Diario Jossy Mansur

September 23rd, 2010

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2010/09/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-thursday-september-23rd-2010-%e2%80%93-special-guests-crime-blogger-blink-from-blink-on-crime-private-investigator-t-j-ward-and-editor-and-c/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 24, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »

OOPS!

_____

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: September 24, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »

OOPS!

What does the "OOPS" mean, Janet? You don't often have one...LOL

Tricia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 24, 2010, 04:18:01 PM »

In THE interview of September 20, 2010 ... Steph Watts and Tim Miller undermine Beth Holloway for not donating to TES.  However ... in 2006 Tim reveals to Dana that he "never ever" accepts donations from family of missing persons.  He states he "won't" accept donations from family of missing persons.

There are so many mixed messages from Tim Miller regarding various issues when there is a comparison of his words in different interview.

Janet

+++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Tim:  We never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members. Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search. I get religion into it, but before we start a search we always start with a prayer...

I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have....

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: September 24, 2010, 04:27:04 PM »

OOPS!

What does the "OOPS" mean, Janet? You don't often have one...LOL

Tricia

I make lots of OOPS. 

The OOPS I was refering to was all about Klaas and I both responding to cajun miracle's post ... the response she beat me to it!

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 24, 2010, 04:28:41 PM »

Here is the link to listen to last night's Dana Pretzer podcast.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/audio//20100923s.mp3
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 24, 2010, 04:29:59 PM »

Here is the link to listen to last night's Dana Pretzer podcast.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/audio//20100923s.mp3

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 24, 2010, 05:44:50 PM »

Amd Tim Miller, if Aruba and the FBI are on the same page, how do you explain Aruba allowing Joran to just leave knowing there was a warrant in route and when they were charged with preventing his escape?

Very odd concept of working together or being on the same page!

Anna, what do you mean bu the first sentence, I am not clear, sorry.

Bearly I think Anna has packed it up for the night so I shall try to answer.

Tim Miller (on Watts) was saying Aruba and FBI on same page, blah, blah, blah when he was referencing and bad mouthing Beth interfering w/ investigation ad nauseum. 

The part about the warrant (Anna refers to)is related to Aruba LE knowing a warrant was on it's way and yet Joran left the island.

That's my take. 

That part I understood.  I think I see where I misunderstood now.  It is the word 'charged'.  I thought it meant charged as in charges were brought against someone.  Now I see it means they were in charge of...

Thanks, can!

Thanks Can.  Yes, that's what I meant.

Aruba ans the FBI certainly were NOT on the same page as Aruba allowed Joran to escape!  They were supposed to be keeping an eye on him and preventing his leaving the island and their jurisdiction.  They could have detained him at the airport.

Instead, if you really want to know what I think happened, I believe they tipped him off that the arrest warrant was imminent and he should get out of Dodge pronto.

Of course I can't prove this but I do believe it happened.  And they made sure Joran was long gone by the time the actual warrant arrived.

Certainly not what I call being on the same page.

And if there is any FBI/Aruba connection at all, it would be BETH they would be informing because she is the one involved in the extortion charges.  It would make absolutely no sens to go to Dave with something totally different while this is ongoing as anything would be a part or extension of the extortion case that is already pending.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: September 24, 2010, 05:51:42 PM »

Amd Tim Miller, if Aruba and the FBI are on the same page, how do you explain Aruba allowing Joran to just leave knowing there was a warrant in route and when they were charged with preventing his escape?

Very odd concept of working together or being on the same page!

Anna, what do you mean bu the first sentence, I am not clear, sorry.

Bearly I think Anna has packed it up for the night so I shall try to answer.

Tim Miller (on Watts) was saying Aruba and FBI on same page, blah, blah, blah when he was referencing and bad mouthing Beth interfering w/ investigation ad nauseum. 

The part about the warrant (Anna refers to)is related to Aruba LE knowing a warrant was on it's way and yet Joran left the island.

That's my take. 

That part I understood.  I think I see where I misunderstood now.  It is the word 'charged'.  I thought it meant charged as in charges were brought against someone.  Now I see it means they were in charge of...

Thanks, can!

Thanks Can.  Yes, that's what I meant.

Aruba ans the FBI certainly were NOT on the same page as Aruba allowed Joran to escape!  They were supposed to be keeping an eye on him and preventing his leaving the island and their jurisdiction.  They could have detained him at the airport.

Instead, if you really want to know what I think happened, I believe they tipped him off that the arrest warrant was imminent and he should get out of Dodge pronto.

Of course I can't prove this but I do believe it happened.  And they made sure Joran was long gone by the time the actual warrant arrived.

Certainly not what I call being on the same page.

And if there is any FBI/Aruba connection at all, it would be BETH they would be informing because she is the one involved in the extortion charges.  It would make absolutely no sens to go to Dave with something totally different while this is ongoing as anything would be a part or extension of the extortion case that is already pending.

I agree with all you said, Anna.  That is why I think Tim Miller's statement about the plot of Dave and
the FBI is likely not true or a misunderstanding.  It sounds a lot like sour grapes to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 24, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »

Cajun - check here http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/ it will show up on Dana's radio page when it's done first.  I do know there is some preparation needed before it can simply be uploaded.  It all depends upon how much time Justen (our tech guy) has to work on it between his normal job today.  Hopefully it will be up soon.

Thanks to both Klaas & Janet. It was a great show and Dana, Red, Can, TM, & Anna sounded so professional. So nice to put a voice to friends of Natalee. Thanks Monkeys!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 24, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

Magnolia,

Or an lie.  And wouldn't it be doing any such secret plot between the FBI and Dave much more harm by publicly announcing it the way Miller is doing than anything Beth could do in the course of making a documentary?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 24, 2010, 06:34:53 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,

I just finished listening to Dana's podcast which was so heartfelt and I so agreed with.  I agree with Blink that this was low for Tim to go after Beth.  I agree with TJ's comment that "no one has exploited the death of Natalee as much as Joran has."  Amen!  Jossey says there is a new book.  Perhaps there is some new insight?  Let's hope.  Red broke my heart.  I remember reading that he had searched the garbage dump with Dave.  We all felt so connected to Tim since he had lost his daughter and knew what it felt like to not have the police listen nor to locate her body for ages.  It felt so good to hear Red and everyone else that wants justice for Natalee because that is what I want so bad.  That was sad when Red said Beth walked into her house 4 years later and cried at Natalee's picture.  I could not lose my child and have the grace she has had.  Texasmom!  You sounded great!  I could hear the compassion and heartbreak in your voice - not a country bumpkin at all!

Tim Miller has been an asset to Texas for ages before Natalee went missing.  He/TES found my best friend's son's body after they crashed a boat on a stump in lake Conroe - 4 days later.  Those 4 days for my best friend were devastating. Tim formed TES because of his daughter.  How can he slam the mother of a missing daughter?  He knows what it felt like to not be able to find his daughter and to fathom all the terrible things that could have happened.  What the heck happened to Tim?  It's not right!  I want to know what happened on the Persistance and what was in the cage?  Silvetti shows up as a corporate sponsor and voila, Aruba has what was in the cage.  What would his daughter think?    I firmly believe we will get answers some day.  Loose lips sink ships and Joran's has sunk and the rats are on board.  Thanks for the great podcast Dana.  Your voice is very calming at a time when we all need it!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 24, 2010, 06:53:23 PM »

Magnolia,

Or a lie.  And wouldn't it be doing any such secret plot between the FBI and Dave much more harm by publicly announcing it the way Miller is doing than anything Beth could do in the course of making a documentary?

Well, I was trying to be nice about it.
Who would have known if Tim hadn't brought it to light?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 24, 2010, 07:02:50 PM »

I think this little excerpt of the Steph Watts show sorta explains why Tim and Steph and all were upset about Beth and Peter's trip to Peru to interview Joran.

They had planned to do the same thing and Beth and Peter beat them to the punch.

I don't see anything stopping them from going now......except it would be old news and not nearly as profitable moneywise.

IF the FBI had a plan, they should have kept Natalee's mother informed of their plan, just as they did her father......accordint to Tim Miller.

You know Dave came over there and uhhh and I remember meeting with the two FBI agents out of Alabama, then I remember meeting with the uhhh lead FBI agent out of Barbados.  Uhhh Dave was gone just about all the time with the investigators and stuff in Aruba and with the FBI.  I know that they had a plan that uhhh that they were gonna pursue and actually go to Aruba...I mean Peru and actually question Joran van der Sloot.  Uhhh I can’t uhhh share what that plan was but a tremendous amount of work has went into this, for it to be the right time and the right way to do it and everything.  And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Thank you TxMom for the transcript.   It is very helpful.

I agree Magnolia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.