May 22, 2024, 06:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154224 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: June 20, 2007, 12:28:40 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Show Wednesday night at 9pm et, still working on the guest list.

Dana, how about Clint again and examining the statement Clint may have seen that has Joran's confession... according to info gathered, he could be the the only one other than Beth that saw it. Food for thought.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: June 20, 2007, 12:30:18 AM »

Klaas,

Do you remember a Juan that posted at BFN and other blogs? I guess he was from Venezuela and seemed very interested in the case. Just curious is all..Trying to see a connection...We know that Andres Meneses in  costa rica is also involved with planes.

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jcaviation737/Aeroclub%201/

Posted by Pita:
Yes, Juan claimed to know a female friend of Joran's.  From a prior chat, Juan knows a lot about helicopters in Aruba.  Even had his own theory about how one was involved in Natalee's disappearance.  

Juan, if you are reading you need to come back and tell us your story again.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 20, 2007, 12:31:58 AM »

I am so hoping that Beth's book is a tell-all and based on the facts she kept in her journal.  It might be an inspirational one based on how she coped through all this instead.  Or both, but I do hope she answers some of the questions we have had for so long about some of the facts of this investigation.

The real, inside scoop is what I want!  But knowing how she has endured this would also be of tremendous interest for us all as everyone has trials in life.  Fortunately, most do not rise to this level.  Still in all, I think I am ready for some new actual factual information as I think we have pretty well digested what we have had access to.  In some cases, maybe over-digested it.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 20, 2007, 12:33:43 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
SAM,[/b

Long ago when I still read at RU, I saw posts that were supposedly from Robin posted there.

Also someone gave them lots of photos of Natalee as a little girl and Robin was in many of those.  One was used to make a very unflattering photoshopped comparison of Natalee, whose grades were good enough to get her scholarship, as a fetal alcohol syndrome baby.

But there were several posts long ago which RU claimed were from Robin.

I am sure others saw those as well as me.

Agree, and one of the posts were from a year ago.  I don't know if that was the old, or new RU, but I do know my timing is about right.  I have not spoken to the Holloways in a while now, so I don't know why she is friendly with "them".  Maybe there is a reason for all of it, I have no idea.  Maybe she feels safer writing that letter since Dave is about to go to Aruba with Tim.  But whatever it is, there has to be a reason we all don't know about, and if it's a good one, I am hoping they will share it with us soon.  We all have been here from the beginning, and I think it's only fair.  I myself am beside myself whith this letter written to BFN, as I am sure you all are.  Just remember Robin is Robin, and Beth is Beth, you can't even try to compare the 2.  Dave is one hell of a guy, and Natalee is HIS daughter, I am just hoping he is not giving up, and I hope he is not doing this just to apease (sp) anyone.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 20, 2007, 12:36:38 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I'M NOT DONE WITH THIS!

Exclamation

Good posts tonight wreck. I think you have it covered. Let's just hope that this decision was made based on confidence in, or specific information from, the current investigation and not the whinings of an Aruban merchant. The way that internet forums have covered this case is all new ground and it is not entirely fair to expect members of the victims family to keep up with the *pulse* of the forums. If Dave had known the type of reaction this post would cause i think he would have changed the method and timing of its release, if not the content.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 20, 2007, 12:37:04 AM »

I am so hoping that Beth's book is a tell-all and based on the facts she kept in her journal.  It might be an inspirational one based on how she coped through all this instead.  Or both, but I do hope she answers some of the questions we have had for so long about some of the facts of this investigation.

The real, inside scoop is what I want!  But knowing how she has endured this would also be of tremendous interest for us all as everyone has trials in life.  Fortunately, most do not rise to this level.  Still in all, I think I am ready for some new actual factual information as I think we have pretty well digested what we have had access to.  In some cases, maybe over-digested it.

Wink

Sources close to SM say its a doozy. I think we have all come to know and love Beth's non-PC way. That's what makes her real.

Trust me when Greta makes the comments about Beth's notes and the binders, she is not lying. She had quite the amount of notes and paper work with her in Aruba. I was afraid the wind was going to blow it away.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 20, 2007, 12:38:33 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Klaas,

Do you remember a Juan that posted at BFN and other blogs? I guess he was from Venezuela and seemed very interested in the case. Just curious is all..Trying to see a connection...We know that Andres Meneses in  costa rica is also involved with planes.

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jcaviation737/Aeroclub%201/

Posted by Pita:
Yes, Juan claimed to know a female friend of Joran's.  From a prior chat, Juan knows a lot about helicopters in Aruba.  Even had his own theory about how one was involved in Natalee's disappearance.  

Juan, if you are reading you need to come back and tell us your story again.

I do remember something about Juan and for some reason I was thinking he was a fraud, but I'll check again.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 20, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »

Hotshot,

I didn't know Dave was going to Aruba with TES for the big search.  It stands to reason there should be family present in the event that some remains are found but had not heard before that Dave was actually going.

Does Aruba have any way of knowing of all the successes TES has had in this country recently?

Maybe Jossy could do an article on them so that the people of Aruba would know the truth instead of the slander against TES.

I think that would be a wonderful thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 20, 2007, 12:38:48 AM »

Hotshot that is a very important point you touched on IMO. If Dave is going to Aruba with Tim it is risky for both. Dave had the support of Aruba/ Arubians when he had not yet come out  backing the boycott. Call-off the boycott, Dave will be safer? It may just be as simple as that.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: June 20, 2007, 12:38:49 AM »

*******, are you sure that is the Menses we are looking for? I have a bunch of screen shots of someone named Andre Menses, if anyone wants them again.

+++

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 20, 2007, 12:39:41 AM »

Hmmmm, Dana , how about Beth as an upcoming guest?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 20, 2007, 12:42:34 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
*******, are you sure that is the Menses we are looking for? I have a bunch of screen shots of someone named Andre Menses, if anyone wants them again.

No..Not sure at all..It's just that I keep seeing these Virtual Flying sites/Photography of planes.I never heard of this juan guy before..It was news to me.

BTW: Dude..I saw your blog..Nice work!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: June 20, 2007, 12:42:41 AM »

Well, I better hit it....

Good Nite and my pleasure as always!

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 20, 2007, 12:43:43 AM »

Quote from: "Red"

Wink

Sources close to SM say its a doozy. I think we have all come to know and love Beth's non-PC way. That's what makes her real.

Trust me when Greta makes the comments about Beth's notes and the binders, she is not lying. She had quite the amount of notes and paper work with her in Aruba. I was afraid the wind was going to blow it away.

Thank you, Red,

Beth became so thin in Aruba I was afraid the wind was going to blow HER away and thought maybe that journal was her anchor to keep that from happening!

Think I will go ahead and pre-order it just to be sure of getting a copy as I am just about ready to predict a sell out of the first printing and am not good at waiting for the next edition.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: June 20, 2007, 12:45:57 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Rob"

No..Not sure at all..It's just that I keep seeing these Virtual Flying sites/Photography of planes.I never heard of this juan guy before..It was news to me.

BTW: Dude..I saw your blog..Nice work!!

Thanks...for the nice words.

here are the shots again and I better get to bed.

I'm not sure this is the right guy either.

Good nite everyone.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 20, 2007, 12:48:56 AM »

Nite Rob and all other Monkeys, I'm also headed out.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 20, 2007, 12:50:31 AM »

Nite BB
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 20, 2007, 12:50:38 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Nite Rob and all other Monkeys, I'm also headed out.
Right behind you all,goodnight!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 20, 2007, 12:51:32 AM »

Nite Elaine
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 20, 2007, 12:51:41 AM »

He sure does well for himself being a 17 year old kid. He is listed as the media contact at photos.aero as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.