May 21, 2024, 06:05:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154191 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2007, 06:33:53 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "San"
O/T - POLICE IN CANTON, OHIO, INVESTIGATING ABANDONED NEWBORN GIRL IN CASE OF MISSING PREGNANT MOM

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews

San and Klaas- OMG is right. I hope this isn't what it could appear to be.

?? What is your opinion?

Hi Angie ~ you mean about the missing woman, Jessie? I have no idea. Kids turn up sometimes, maybe it's just a timing thing that looks suspicious. What do you think?

I know this, her mom says she would have called if she could have... so I seriously doubt she left all on her own.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2007, 06:34:02 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Rob, why would Robin and Dave want Richard, Vicky, Michelle and others like us, actually, to stop telling people the truth we know about Aruba?  Our own crime on Aruba thread is proof-positive that the island is not safe.  So, riddle me this:  why would Robin and Dave want us to stop our educational mission of telling everyone that Aruba is not safe?

Perhaps someone has been threatened..... Question one or more peeps?? Shocked

Well Carnut, if that is the case.. that proves the point that island ain't safe. Who haven't they threatened? Grandma? the paper boy? they're a bunch of ass clowns on that island.

Boycott goes ON!

I am not carnut, lol..I am Nut44x4 in Maine.....and I totally agree w/ you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2007, 06:35:19 PM »

Besides, it seems to be a bit late to call off the boycott when Aruba's tourism tanked some time ago.  Too little, too late.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
O/T - POLICE IN CANTON, OHIO, INVESTIGATING ABANDONED NEWBORN GIRL IN CASE OF MISSING PREGNANT MOM

Rob skerrry new avatar!

Want me to put your hair on it? or better yet, how 'bout your hair on Easy's Avatar? LOL  whattya say BB?

You leave Easy's avatar alone! I am a personal friend of that sock monkey, and as lovely as BB's hairstyle is, it's not meant for a sock monkey!!!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »

I have to say that openness and trusting are not the best way to deal with people like those in Aruba.  We've seen this many times in the past two years.

I think we have watched they way the family has to deal with them. We don't actually have to deal with them.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2007, 06:37:19 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Rob skerrry new avatar!

Want me to put your hair on it? or better yet, how 'bout your hair on Easy's Avatar? LOL  whattya say BB?

You leave Easy's avatar alone! I am a personal friend of that sock monkey, and as lovely as BB's hairstyle is, it's not meant for a sock monkey!!!  Laughing

Oh come on BT we need a laugh.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »

Rob, why would Robin and Dave want Richard, Vicky, Michelle and others like us, actually, to stop telling people the truth we know about Aruba?  Our own crime on Aruba thread is proof-positive that the island is not safe.  So, riddle me this:  why would Robin and Dave want us to stop our educational mission of telling everyone that Aruba is not safe?

Perhaps someone has been threatened..... Question one or more peeps?? Shocked

Well Carnut, if that is the case.. that proves the point that island ain't safe. Who haven't they threatened? Grandma? the paper boy? they're a bunch of ass clowns on that island.

Boycott goes ON!

I am not carnut, lol..I am Nut44x4 in Maine.....and I totally agree w/ you.

lol... my fault. Nut44x4.. I apologize.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2007, 06:38:00 PM »

MIP6 was quick to respond to the post by Robin(if this was truely a post by Robin). If this was, I think she would have announced it in the media, and I'll believe it when she does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The Boycott
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:23:29 PM »
Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.
This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.
As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.
Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Mark ... you hypocrite!!

Prior to your connection with the Holloways you submitted posts to various Natalee forums ... posts discrediting/demeaning Natalee, Beth, Dave and the MB students while upholding ... to the limit ... Julia Renfro and the Aruban tourist industry.  I have a compilation of your despicable posts and ...

Why Dave and Robin have chosen to form an alliance with the enemy is beyond my comprehension.  

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »

This baby thing is wild!  I can't even imagine something like that, if it does turn out to be the missing woman's baby.   Shocked
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »

I have to say that openness and trusting are not the best way to deal with people like those in Aruba.  We've seen this many times in the past two years.

I think we have watched they way the family has to deal with them. We don't actually have to deal with them.

I agree.  We've seen the Holloway's and Twitty's attempt to deal with the Arubans with openness and trust.  We watched them deceived and lied to over and over again.  We saw Arubans in the media and on the blogs dissemble and lie about their "system."  We even heard an Aruban say, "Everyone lies."  I don't believe that anyone can deal with people like this using a trusting and open attitude.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
MIP6 was quick to respond to the post by Robin(if this was truely a post by Robin). If this was, I think she would have announced it in the media, and I'll believe it when she does.

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.
This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.
As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.
Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Mark ... you hypocrite!!

Prior to your connection with the Holloways you submitted posts to various Natalee forums ... posts discrediting/demeaning Natalee, Beth, Dave and the MB students while upholding ... to the limit ... Julia Renfro and the Aruban tourist industry.  I have a compilation of your despicable posts and ...

Why Dave and Robin have chosen to form an alliance with the enemy is beyond my comprehension.  

Janet

I don't understand it either Janet
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2007, 06:40:15 PM »

are you saying that to egg me on? I see your reverse psychology over here BT  Laughing

and is it egg or  or  or what is it anyway?  Confused  Laughing

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2007, 06:41:13 PM »

Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2007, 06:41:23 PM »

OMG! Too cute!!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »

If this letter from Robin truely represents how Dave feels, then it is his choice. I guess he has to do what he has to do to get through this whole mess.
 However, they must remember it is also our choice if we Do not want to send our loved ones there.
If anyone I care about ever wants to go there I will do my best to talk them out of it. We have seen what Aruba is about.
Hell No, we won't go.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »

?? What is your opinion?

Hi Angie ~ you mean about the missing woman, Jessie? I have no idea. Kids turn up sometimes, maybe it's just a timing thing that looks suspicious. What do you think?

I know this, her mom says she would have called if she could have... so I seriously doubt she left all on her own.

...and what 2 year old says ,"Mommy's in the rug" if they didn't see something?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Dave & Robin,

Mark ... you hypocrite!!

Janet

I don't understand it either Janet

Thank you Klaas.

I was hold my breath ... I though I was about to be banned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2007, 06:42:52 PM »

?? What is your opinion?

I dunno what to think?  2 yr old says mommy broke the table.. mommy is in the rug.. then a baby found in a basket thats 45 miles away?
 I read the article.. and it stated DNA was taken from the baby?
I assume the baby is alive?
  I dont wanna bugger up the thread here with this.. dont want anyone to get mad since there is the letter to talk about that Robin posted.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »

are you saying that to egg me on? I see your reverse psychology over here BT  Laughing

and is it egg or  or  or what is it anyway?  Confused  Laughing

Rob - I wouldn't even attempt to reverse your psycholgy.  Laughing

And I don't know the answer to your question, although I've always wondered about that "egg on" phrase myself.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.