May 01, 2024, 06:13:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 360817 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1600 on: November 23, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »

Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?
<<snip>>
Could this be the day KC took off in Cindy's vehicle ? would that work for the timeline or am I way off ?  reaching for my other hat
Sea Searcher
From what I can tell from George's interviews Cindy knew Casey had the vehicle... so who Knows.   
It's the only time, I can recall, that KC's car was home and she left in another vehicle.. but my memory is fuzzy so I thought I'd put it out there in case others can think of other times..at least ones we know about..
Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.
I wonder who saw this transfer... we have her backing into the garage on the ?? and the gas can incident on the ?? and on what date ??

The 18th
The 24th

I'm pretty sure...I wonder if LE ever checked Cindy's vehicle...hmmm
When George first starts talking about the"Casey in Cindy's car chase",I could have sworn I heard him say that happened on the 24th,same day as the gas can stealing.Anyone else hear that?
Also,Cindy(or George)state that Casey had a car seat in her car for Caylee and Cindy also had a car seat in her truck for Caylee.Anyone remember seeing a car seat in Cindy's truck?Maybe Casey took the one out of Cindy's truck to replace the one in her car.

Yes, George did say the 24th.
Ahh!Thanks SCNative
I thought I heard that also and then he backed out of that june 24th day I think.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1601 on: November 23, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »

Hi all, trying to catch up.  I am also listening to CA FBI tape number 5.  It sounds to me at one point that the agent is comparing Amy and Casey as being very similar in looks and height and Cindy quickly asking Amy's weight.  I thought that was strange and maybe telling ie the id or driver's license

Hi AKMom
I think Casey was in the process of stealing Amy's identity.

I never thought about Casey stealing Amy's idenity.  You may be correct.
Maybe that was the ID card that Lee said LE took from Casey's wallet?Guess we'll never know for sure if they don't try her on the fraud charges.

Karma Is Coming

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: November 23, 2008, 07:51:01 PM »

Hi all, trying to catch up.  I am also listening to CA FBI tape number 5.  It sounds to me at one point that the agent is comparing Amy and Casey as being very similar in looks and height and Cindy quickly asking Amy's weight.  I thought that was strange and maybe telling ie the id or driver's license

Hi AKMom

Yes, there was something not right about the whole ID issue. George saying Casey's ID was in the purse left in the car, and Cindy grabbing an ID out of her things brought back from Tony's. Not sure whose identity she was using or going to use, myself. But something was not right.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: November 23, 2008, 07:51:58 PM »

Bounty Hunter Plans Return To Search For Caylee
Padilla Raised More Than $50,000 To Continue Search

POSTED: 6:35 pm EST November 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EST November 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter in the search for missing Caylee Anthony said on Sunday that he has raised more than $50,000 and plans to come back to Central Florida.

Padilla said he plans to come back soon to search for Caylee's remains.

This news came on the heels of a rough week for the Anthony

http://www.wesh.com/news/18045461/detail.html?rss=orl&psp=news

Sounds like he did not take that $200,000 offer from a film company then. Good.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1604 on: November 23, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »

Hi AKMom

Yes, there was something not right about the whole ID issue. George saying Casey's ID was in the purse left in the car, and Cindy grabbing an ID out of her things brought back from Tony's. Not sure whose identity she was using or going to use, myself. But something was not right.
Casey could have made a phony ID card with her picture and Amy's info on it....make it easier for her to cash checks and steal money from Amy.

Karma Is Coming

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1605 on: November 23, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The bounty hunter in the search for missing Caylee Anthony said on Sunday that he has raised more than $50,000 and plans to come back to Central Florida.

<SNIP>
Meanwhile, the Kid Finder's Network released a picture on Friday of a young girl seen at the Florida Mall in Orlando. The child resembles Caylee. So far, Kid Finders said it has gotten little help from the public in their efforts to find out who the girl is.

"It's very urgent to get the picture out there," said Michelle Bart, of Kid Finders. "If it's not Caylee, we want to know."

Padilla said he has not been given a polygraph by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and does not know when that will happen. He reiterated that he did not plant evidence at the river two weeks ago.

Will someone call this woman and tell her IT'S NOT CAYLEE !  dang it...then tell her to stop putting other peoples children's pictures on the internet..

If you can't remember all that...just tell her to STFU 

I hope she reads here... grrrrrrrr

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1606 on: November 23, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

Padilla is hoping to have $200,000 by January to resume the search.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1607 on: November 23, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

Night Monkey's
Sleep tight and stay warm.

Karma Is Coming

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1608 on: November 23, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »

Wonder why they didn't release the tapes of Lee's interview with the FBI? Seems strange that all these tapes are out, except his. What is on that, and if it is so important, why wasn't he called to the grand jury?   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: November 23, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »

Padilla is hoping to have $200,000 by January to resume the search.

Hmmm . I did not see that in the article, but there it is!
That's why Padilla said he wants search teams to use sifting screens. He said he's confident he can raise $200,000 and be back by early January.

I do hope he stays away from that film deal.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: November 23, 2008, 08:00:22 PM »

Good night, Karma .. you stay warm too!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: November 23, 2008, 08:01:27 PM »

Night Monkey's
Sleep tight and stay warm.

Goodnight Karma!  Sweet dreams...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: November 23, 2008, 08:05:52 PM »

Hi AKMom

Casey could have made a phony ID card with her picture and Amy's info on it....make it easier for her to cash checks and steal money from Amy.

I think you may be right and I find the way Cindy jumped in to try to compare the weights on the two girls to be very telling.  I am thinking that she might have come to the same conclusion.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 23, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

Yup I talked to him for a good bit last night and he mentioned he was returning.  I pray he is successful because I know his intentions to find Caylee are sincere, he possess a big persona but he has a heart that deserved better than Casey spitting in his face after he tried to help her OR her parents accusing him of things they have no room to point fingers toward.  This case has affected him just like many of us, even closer -- I can think of many others involved in this case that should have been asked to take a polygraph that is for darn certain.

As far as the Nat'l Enq wow I dont know what to make of that article but that is a rather distinct statement its making.  Lately there has been a sliver of truth in their reporting but man if this is totally fabricated as fact head will roll! 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1614 on: November 23, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »

Hi AKMom

I think you may be right and I find the way Cindy jumped in to try to compare the weights on the two girls to be very telling.  I am thinking that she might have come to the same conclusion.

I thought she was trying to  compare Amy's height and weight to the size of the person who pushed her down at Blanchard Park. The FBI guy says Amy is 5'7" and Cindy adds around 140, and then they say they don't know the weight. She describes Casey as 5'1 and around 95-100 pounds.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1615 on: November 23, 2008, 08:14:54 PM »

Sort of OT Just an Add - I started a New thread under Topic " Monkey Lounge" Holiday Kick off ......... if anyone wants to partake ... I think at this Point of our Endeavors AS Monkeys " We" need such a place that we Can share......... While we Continue on here for the Love of Caylee 

One more time for those who missed it..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1616 on: November 23, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »

Hi monkeys ~ just bummed my daughter's laptop for a while.........anything new in the last day that you've picked up on & did I read somewhere that Murt actually went to the car at OSCO and took a whiff???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: November 23, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

Hi AKMom

I thought she was trying to  compare Amy's height and weight to the size of the person who pushed her down at Blanchard Park. The FBI guy says Amy is 5'7" and Cindy adds around 140, and then they say they don't know the weight. She describes Casey as 5'1 and around 95-100 pounds.

Cindy will say anything to try to make Casey look better than others.  It's sad.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: November 23, 2008, 08:15:28 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

BabyBear:
I had to make your bear stop moving to add the sparkly hat and present. (I am still just learning most of this stuff.) If you want it, it's ready for grabbing!

You can go back to moving your head and arms after Christmas.  LOL

Btw.. I am still catching up my reading for today. Be here soon, I hope. Unless I keep finding more requests ;-p

That is cute, Brandi!

If you had a button that quieted babies down that fast, you would be a millionaire!  A millionaire monkey, of course...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: November 23, 2008, 08:17:43 PM »

Yup I talked to him for a good bit last night and he mentioned he was returning.  I pray he is successful because I know his intentions to find Caylee are sincere, he possess a big persona but he has a heart that deserved better than Casey spitting in his face after he tried to help her OR her parents accusing him of things they have no room to point fingers toward.  This case has affected him just like many of us, even closer -- I can think of many others involved in this case that should have been asked to take a polygraph that is for darn certain.

As far as the Nat'l Enq wow I dont know what to make of that article but that is a rather distinct statement its making.  Lately there has been a sliver of truth in their reporting but man if this is totally fabricated as fact head will roll! 

I hope LP takes the polygraph just to show everyone that he's telling the truth.  I believe him.  I think he has his heart in the right place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.