May 13, 2024, 02:33:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 342923 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #360 on: December 28, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

Where did this info come from Sassycat... Has the warrant info been released?

(congrats on being a Grandma  )

Thanks SS!

I believe NG mentioned the medicine cabinet, and I think it was talked about on Geraldo, too.    I've heard about it from  several different places!

Thanks...thought I'd missed something. I hope the last two warrants will be public info soon.
Perhaps LE found an empty prescription bottle from the A's house with Caylee's remains ?

Either that, or they have the tox report back or maybe part of it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 28, 2008, 07:00:34 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys. I can't keep up.I'm being attacked with a light sabre.  It's on now.I'm out of here. 
Hopefully we will get some news tommorrow.

Good Night!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #362 on: December 28, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21706580/barrage_of_suffering.htm

Thanks Sassy, I was looking for this!
I'm sorry I cannot stand to look at JB anymore. He is the spitting image of Hugo Chavez and that Keney Baden lady looks like the guy in my apartments when he goes out for his evening on the town. Can I have a synopsis or transcript of what they said please?

You look cute by the way boo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2008, 07:03:59 PM »

eeek...that's Geraldo tho...his credibility is 0% for me..is he on the defence team now?? he sure sounds like it..

Do you have the NG link for this? This is hard for me to say but I'll give her some credibility.. maybe 10% 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: December 28, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

Hibiscus plant? not sure, but; medicine cabinet, bedding, toys, insectiside, piping and who knows what else.   Seems a wealth of evidence could be building connecting Casey to the crime against her daughter.  Listening to the jail tape I couldn't help but notice Casey's comment about the family getting Caylee back "the way she was."   Why would she say that?  Slip of the tongue?  How did she know the way she is? 

that always made me wonder too...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #365 on: December 28, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: December 28, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »

Am thinking we've had plenty of discussion on these pings already, I've been under a rock or something... sorry.  I do have some questions tho. 

Am looking at the above ping map, and notice that for several hours into the early morning of June 16th, the pings go back and forth and back and forth between 2 locations. 

Both locations seem to be parking lots.  One is near "Johnson's Wrecker" and the other isn't named, but you can see the that location at the above map, ping #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.  (pings in between were at the place near Johnsons Wrecker).  Anyone local or otherwise know what that unnamed location is?

At around 3:30 a.m. she stops near Johnson's Wrecker and maybe went to sleep.  (?)  The pings pick up again around 7:45 a.m. and continue going back and forth between those same two locations until around 4:15 p.m. in the afternoon.  And then she leaves those locations and drives to other places until about 11:17 pm. 

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!   WTF?   

I wonder if there are any motels in that area?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 28, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »

Am thinking we've had plenty of discussion on these pings already, I've been under a rock or something... sorry.  I do have some questions tho. 

Am looking at the above ping map, and notice that for several hours into the early morning of June 16th, the pings go back and forth and back and forth between 2 locations. 

Both locations seem to be parking lots.  One is near "Johnson's Wrecker" and the other isn't named, but you can see the that location at the above map, ping #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.  (pings in between were at the place near Johnsons Wrecker).  Anyone local or otherwise know what that unnamed location is?

At around 3:30 a.m. she stops near Johnson's Wrecker and maybe went to sleep.  (?)  The pings pick up again around 7:45 a.m. and continue going back and forth between those same two locations until around 4:15 p.m. in the afternoon.  And then she leaves those locations and drives to other places until about 11:17 pm. 

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!    WTF?   

She had just killed her baby that is in her back seat. She had no where else to go, nervous energy. It is a Sunday night. All her peeps are nursing a hangover or in bed getting ready to go to work like normal folks do. Casey isn't normal so she drives around with her daughters corpse in the car because she is bored. Sorry Wyks, that's the way I see it. Also, I have tried to look at Klaas' ping video, but I got motion sick and had to stop. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 28, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?
Me too, me too, I wanna know all of that.

Some of the calls have been released, so we can assume that they are all recorded.  Here are two, there were others.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-july30-mp3,0,2509150.mp3file
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,5422703.mp3file

I remember hearing the first call....but not the one with Lee...and I can't get any audio on the links you provide...but thanks for the reply

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #369 on: December 28, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

Thanks Sassy, I was looking for this!
I'm sorry I cannot stand to look at JB anymore. He is the spitting image of Hugo Chavez and that Keney Baden lady looks like the guy in my apartments when he goes out for his evening on the town. Can I have a synopsis or transcript of what they said please?

You look cute by the way boo.

LOL!  you are way too funny! Thanks for the compliment, CBB fixed me up!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 28, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys. I can't keep up.I'm being attacked with a light sabre.  It's on now.I'm out of here. 

Nite Trim, best of luck on the light saber attack!! 
  Go get em. May Digger and the force be with you.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 28, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »

Does anyone know or remember when it was that BJ filed a motion to allow casey out of jail to search in secret for caylee???

Results from hearing 10/10
Posted on October 10, 2008 by yourturntohelp
1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

thank you...I couldn't remember how close to either of the TES searches that motion was filed

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: December 28, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.
Oh thank-you I've been looking and looking for more info on this, I am going crazy.

A hibiscus wouldn't grow in that marsh...it needs lots of sunlight

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 28, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 28, 2008, 07:12:52 PM »

Nite Trim, best of luck on the light saber attack!! 
  Go get em. May Digger and the force be with you.

I just realized how stupid my post sounded.My Grandson is attacking me with a light sabre.
Digger...he is not on my side.If I fight back he'll bite me. 

I'm really leaving this time .No more O/T 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 28, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »

I don't think Casey will let him plea. She has the mind of OJ. She didn't do anything wrong, so why would she cop a plea? OJ could have gotten a slap on the wrist in Nevada, but he didn't plea because he in his mind was justified for what he did. They stole stuff that belonged to the Brown's, me and my kids. WTF ever!

I do hope you are right! I think she will get life if it goes to trial. UNLESS there was indeed duct tape wrapped around her skull and IF casey's prints are on it....then they will go for the DP....not so with a plea.

I hope I am right too. Something was in that bag that led LE to the house. They found what they are looking for, therefore the State's Attorney will not allow a plea. If that happens I will again look like a money's bottom. She will be convicted of 1st degree murder.
[/quote]

I sure hope so....and I will love it to see the DP back on the table!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2008, 07:15:54 PM »

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!    WTF?   

She had just killed her baby that is in her back seat. She had no where else to go, nervous energy. It is a Sunday night. All her peeps are nursing a hangover or in bed getting ready to go to work like normal folks do. Casey isn't normal so she drives around with her daughters corpse in the car because she is bored. Sorry Wyks, that's the way I see it. Also, I have tried to look at Klaas' ping video, but I got motion sick and had to stop. 

Yeah, that could sure be it, nervous energy.  One thing is for sure, these pings prove that Cindy and George both lied.  Casey was nowhere near her bedroom that morning for Cindy to have heard her, nor that afternoon for George to have seen her and Caylee leaving.  Nope. 

And I got seasick looking at the video too.  Still watched it tho and it's fascinating how all over the town she was on that particular day. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: December 28, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?
Me too, me too, I wanna know all of that.

Some of the calls have been released, so we can assume that they are all recorded.  Here are two, there were others.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-july30-mp3,0,2509150.mp3file
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-jail-full-mp3,0,5422703.mp3file

I remember hearing the first call....but not the one with Lee...and I can't get any audio on the links you provide...but thanks for the reply
I just tested and they are working for me.  Check to make sure your computer sound is on, if that's not it scroll down to the radio on the website and make sure sound is on there.  Some people on dial up have problems with audio files.  Otherwise I don't know.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 28, 2008, 07:16:27 PM »

Does anyone know or remember when it was that BJ filed a motion to allow casey out of jail to search in secret for caylee???

IIRC, it was just before Tim Miller returned in Early November.  So probably around Oct 30 or so?   

thanks...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #379 on: December 28, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »

Thanks SS!

I believe NG mentioned the medicine cabinet, and I think it was talked about on Geraldo, too.    I've heard about it from  several different places!

Thanks...thought I'd missed something. I hope the last two warrants will be public info soon.
Perhaps LE found an empty prescription bottle from the A's house with Caylee's remains ?

Either that, or they have the tox report back or maybe part of it.

I thought the ME said they couldn't determine drugs in the system from the bones? I get totally confused with medical stuff 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.