May 21, 2024, 03:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 192420 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2010, 04:20:48 AM »

But hellokitty...

He filed for divorce based on the suspected MFH plot...which, has never been proven, or ever had any charges filed.

What if LE was duped?  What if it was all made up?

OK...that's kind of ridiculous. A person can't just show up in court and ask for an RO with NO EVIDENCE. The judge knows things that he has not publically revealed.
LE has evidence that we know nothing about.
This case is bigger than just a divorce. Kaine needed to legally remove TMH from his life, and from Kiara's life.

Filing for divorce was a way TO PROTECT Kiara. Until it was filed and the RO issued, TMH had the same rights to the baby that Kaine did. She could take her at any time. This is why LE warned Kaine. They wanted to protect him and his baby. He took steps to protect his daughter, and to protect her home and his assets. Hurting Kaine financially will not help his children, since he is their sole provider.

I believe LE are the ones that informed KH of the MFH, aren't they?  So, yes, he had "proof".  Proof provided by LE.  Who's going to question that?  But if they had it, why didn't they show it today in court? 

And, I understand that in the long run, yes, divorce was the only sensible thing to do.  And, necessary.   For lots of different practical reasons, not the least of which is custody of Kiara. 
But a piece of paper is not going to protect Kitty from Terri.  And now she will have regular access to her. 

Besides, 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2010, 04:34:05 AM »

But hellokitty...

He filed for divorce based on the suspected MFH plot...which, has never been proven, or ever had any charges filed.

What if LE was duped?  What if it was all made up?

OK...that's kind of ridiculous. A person can't just show up in court and ask for an RO with NO EVIDENCE. The judge knows things that he has not publically revealed.
LE has evidence that we know nothing about.
This case is bigger than just a divorce. Kaine needed to legally remove TMH from his life, and from Kiara's life.

Filing for divorce was a way TO PROTECT Kiara. Until it was filed and the RO issued, TMH had the same rights to the baby that Kaine did. She could take her at any time. This is why LE warned Kaine. They wanted to protect him and his baby. He took steps to protect his daughter, and to protect her home and his assets. Hurting Kaine financially will not help his children, since he is their sole provider.

I believe LE are the ones that informed KH of the MFH, aren't they?  So, yes, he had "proof".  Proof provided by LE.  Who's going to question that?  But if they had it, why didn't they show it today in court? 

And, I understand that in the long run, yes, divorce was the only sensible thing to do.  And, necessary.   For lots of different practical reasons, not the least of which is custody of Kiara. 
But a piece of paper is not going to protect Kitty from Terri.  And now she will have regular access to her. 

Besides, 

I see that you are just here to bait people.

Terri has NOT been granted access to Kiara. The RO has NOT been removed. And  Kaine does not have the power to subvert the entire civil and criminal justice system by telling lies to a sitting judge.
Besides...if there was no reason for Terri to plead the 5th....why would she need to use it if called to testify? She's the one that's causing her own separation from Kiara.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2010, 04:40:24 AM »

[snip]...

Terri has NOT been granted access to Kiara. The RO has NOT been removed. And  Kaine does not have the power to subvert the entire civil and criminal justice system by telling lies to a sitting judge.
Besides...if there was no reason for Terri to plead the 5th....why would she need to use it if called to testify? She's the one that's causing her own separation from Kiara.

PDH,
  I'm afraid she will not be separated from her for long, is my point.  I'm afraid she will get visitation.  I'm afraid it will be soon, well before the custody hearing.  I hope I'm wrong.  Time will tell.
  K. Cat.   

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2010, 04:43:27 AM »

[snip]...

PDH,
  I'm afraid she will not be separated from her for long, is my point.  I'm afraid she will get visitation.  I'm afraid it will be soon, well before the custody hearing.  I hope I'm wrong.  Time will tell.
  K. Cat.   

You are full of it.  I know a baiter when I see one.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2010, 04:54:04 AM »

[snip]...

PDH,
  K. Cat.   

You are full of it.  I know a baiter when I see one.

Well.  Now you see me, now you don't. 
Anyway, you are obviously very intelligent and astute.  I'm sure you'll figure it all out.  I hope you are right and I am wrong. 

Goodnight. 

an angelic monkey

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2010, 08:57:13 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's,

BOC   http://blinkoncrime.com

A crisp and clear front photo of Terri. 

She looks skinny and older, IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »

Let's please keep this thread civil and on topic, with the topic being Kyron Horman.  We have hashed and rehashed Harry Oakes merits and frailties in Kyron's forum and the two Harry Oakes threads that are currently locked.  Let's not trot the Harry Oakes pros and cons out for discussion again, since all it seems to be is an endless debate.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2010, 09:25:04 AM »

They will begin the search again tomorrow morning on Sauvie Island. I am praying that they will locate something that will give these parents closure one way or another. There will be lots of volunteers involved in this search. How wonderful they are willing to give up their weekends to look for our little Frogman.

My own emotions are so mixed on this as I want closure for his families but also I want him to be found alive, safe, and unharmed.

Obviously there are those here who are running on very high emotions following yesterdays divorce case. Everyone has their own opinions and this being America have that right. I pray that you don't let these emotions spread into your own peace at home. Everyone needs an outlet for the anger they are feeling over yesterdays outcome. Because anger can be so explosive "believe I know" it is something that needs to be dealt with in a constructive way. Not turned on others here please. We all care about the outcome of this case and the precious children involved. This includes the two teen boys who have lost their little brother.
Also the precious little girl who is at a young enough age to not be aware of what all this commotion is about. Her safety has to be first on her Father's mind as well as LE. I will not let myself believe otherwise.

I care about and think about all of you while I am at work. Please if need be take a step back for a day or however long and regroup. Sometimes it is a necessary element of this case.

I wish all of you the best I think you are all the most caring and loving people and want you to be safe and healthy when this is over. 

LD1

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2010, 09:37:47 AM »

MB...TY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2010, 09:40:40 AM »

MB...TY

CW...YW.  MB   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2010, 09:52:47 AM »

In the regular Missing Persons forum, up above there is a section for Resources, Search Groups and Fundraisers.  I have started a Harry Oakes thread there and ALL of the HO posts and threads will be merged and moved there.  

Please keep the Harry Oakes topic out of this thread as it appears he will not be searching for Kyron dead or alive anytime soon.

Too many disagreements about Harry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=73.0
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »

In the regular Missing Persons forum, up above there is a section for Resources, Search Groups and Fundraisers.  I have started a Harry Oakes thread there and ALL of the HO posts and threads will be merged and moved there.  

Please keep the Harry Oakes topic out of this thread as it appears he will not be searching for Kyron dead or alive anytime soon.

Too many disagreements about Harry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=73.0

Thank you Klaas for offering those who want to discuss HO an option.

Also thank you for offering all of us this forum to discuss Kyron in it gives us all an outlet for our frustrations and to show our concern.

LD1

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2010, 09:57:51 AM »

I am so mystified.  If Terri is innocent of everything, what could she possibly say that would incriminate herself in a criminal investigation?

Sexting Michael Cook is not criminal.  Oregon is no fault so Kaine could say that he doesn't like red hair and divorce her.

Done.  Divorced.

It is so apparent that she is not innocent after all.

What I want to know in reference to postponing the hearing...

... what will be different in three months?

If anything maybe Kyron could be found by then, and Terri will surely be at the very bottom of the loosing end in the divorce case.

If Kyron is not found by then, things will most possibly be the same as they were yesterday.

But, one has to agree after all the mess, that the judge wants to be as impartial as he can be, and he intends to protect Terri's rights.

MOO.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »

Wow, it's been a heck of a day....interesting to say the least.

First, I wanted to ask NEIGHBOR  a question- 

How far in advance did the students have to prepare for the Science Fair? Weeks versus months versus a single week? If you know, I would find it helpful in looking at intent and planning, pre meditation, etc...TIA

And, second...I have had a tree frog the last few weeks talking to me every night at my house. He has been quite loud, singing a lovely tune each night, and for whatever reason, my cats have ignored him. We have taken to calling him Kyron, naturally. It's the first frog I've had here.
Plenty of chatty squawking birds, squirrels, racoons, and possums.
But my first frog.

That's a great question.

IF the incident was planned involving the science fair, then finding out the date it was known to her would determine how far back she planned it.

But, we all know schools plan activities like that at the end of classes every year... plays, trips, parties, field days, etc... so she could've used any activity as a backdrop for her plans.

She maybe waited for the right event, or having the science fair notice gave her the idea.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2010, 11:14:24 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's,

BOC   http://blinkoncrime.com

A crisp and clear front photo of Terri. 

She looks skinny and older, IMO.

She has definitely lost weight, but her overall appearance is good. 

Kaine, on the other hand, has lost weight he couldn't afford to lose.  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2010, 11:22:38 AM »

I am so mystified.  If Terri is innocent of everything, what could she possibly say that would incriminate herself in a criminal investigation?

Sexting Michael Cook is not criminal.  Oregon is no fault so Kaine could say that he doesn't like red hair and divorce her.

Done.  Divorced.

It is so apparent that she is not innocent after all.

What I want to know in reference to postponing the hearing...

... what will be different in three months?

If anything maybe Kyron could be found by then, and Terri will surely be at the very bottom of the loosing end in the divorce case.

If Kyron is not found by then, things will most possibly be the same as they were yesterday.

But, one has to agree after all the mess, that the judge wants to be as impartial as he can be, and he intends to protect Terri's rights.
MOO.

Yes and as much as I may hate it....it is what it is.  She has rights too even if I want her to tell all...obviously there are things she cannot talk about w/out incriminating herself...and it is what it is.  JMO.

Hopefully Kyron will be found or charges brought without him if the evidence points at her in the meantime.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2010, 11:24:07 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  Just read over all the good posts written since yesterday’s court hearing.  Can’t resist putting in my 2 cents worth – sorry it’s so long.

Looking back, IMO, it seems that LE talked with Kaine about the MFH plot while Terri was taking a LDT for a specific reason.  LE planned the timing so that it would have maximum effect, which it did, and Kaine left the house with Kiara.  I think LE’s timing was planned during a very emotional time for Terri (police interviews, LDT’s, Kaine leaving, taking Kiara) to try to get Terri to breakdown under all the pressure and tell them where Kyron is. 

LE’s plan backfired. 

It also seems to me, that Kaine and Terri were rapidly heading for divorce before Kyron went missing.  With LE’s trying to put all the pressure to bear on Terri, it gave Kaine the impetus to go ahead and file for divorce – and it seems that Terri is fine with getting a divorce, too. 

Long about now, I would love to know what the December 26, 2009, 911-call was about.  Can’t help but think about the fact that James was gone from the Horman home the very next month.  IMO, I think the 9ll-call and James leaving the home could be connected.  And, obviously, Terri’s divorce attorney thinks something about that 911-call is important with respect to the divorce.

LE tracked down Rudy Sanchez through Terri’s phone records.  Rudy, a known liar by virtue of being in the U.S. illegally and information coming out during the court hearing  yesterday that the name Rudy Sanchez is an alias, told LE about a MFH plot, which LE believed and set up a sting operation in which to try and catch Terri.

LE’s plan backfired – once again.

IMO, the sting operation was devised because within the text messages between Rudy and Terri, there is noting to implicate the MFH plot.  If there were that concrete evidence, LE would have already arrested Terri for the MFH plot and used that as even more pressure to try to get Terri to tell where Kyron is.

Okay…let’s face it…Terri took a LDT, and we know the part where she came across as deceptive was with respect to “lifestyle”.  That means any questions she may have been asked, such as: Do you know what happened to Kyron? Do you know where Kyron is? Do you know who has Kyron? Did you kill Kyron? Did you take Kyron from the school? Do you have Kyron stashed somewhere?  - and surely a number of these questions were asked – these questions she answered with no deception noted.  If Terri had answered any one of those questions with deception, IMO, we would know that…just like we know that she answered question(s) about lifestyle with noted deception. 

IMO, it’s looking more and more like RS may heavily be involved with Kyron going missing, either directly or by his associates.  Obviously, LE thinks so, too, because we learned in court yesterday that Terri’s attorneys have been denied RS’s contact information by the DA.  If RS is heavily involved, IMO, it wasn’t a conspiracy between RS and Terri, because the two of them are obviously at odds with each other, which makes me suspicious that extreme anger and/or revenge is in play.  If it’s as simple as RS is upset with Terri for spurning his sexual advances, the – yes – this could be sexually motivated after all.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »

Wow, it's been a heck of a day....interesting to say the least.

First, I wanted to ask NEIGHBOR  a question- 

How far in advance did the students have to prepare for the Science Fair? Weeks versus months versus a single week? If you know, I would find it helpful in looking at intent and planning, pre meditation, etc...TIA

And, second...I have had a tree frog the last few weeks talking to me every night at my house. He has been quite loud, singing a lovely tune each night, and for whatever reason, my cats have ignored him. We have taken to calling him Kyron, naturally. It's the first frog I've had here.
Plenty of chatty squawking birds, squirrels, racoons, and possums.
But my first frog.

That's a great question.

IF the incident was planned involving the science fair, then finding out the date it was known to her would determine how far back she planned it.

But, we all know schools plan activities like that at the end of classes every year... plays, trips, parties, field days, etc... so she could've used any activity as a backdrop for her plans.

She maybe waited for the right event, or having the science fair notice gave her the idea.

The homework assignment came a month before the IB expo.  This expo is part of the international baccalaureate curriculum, and as such could have been predicted years in advance.

FYI I borrowed my new avatar from the gigantic monkey that is leaning against Ky's Wall of Hope.  It jumped out to me because of this cage.  I hope the donor doesn't object, and the monkey likes the OR rain.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »

That's the perfect avatar, neighbor!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2010, 11:44:35 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  Just read over all the good posts written since yesterday’s court hearing.  Can’t resist putting in my 2 cents worth – sorry it’s so long.

Looking back, IMO, it seems that LE talked with Kaine about the MFH plot while Terri was taking a LDT for a specific reason.  LE planned the timing so that it would have maximum effect, which it did, and Kaine left the house with Kiara.  I think LE’s timing was planned during a very emotional time for Terri (police interviews, LDT’s, Kaine leaving, taking Kiara) to try to get Terri to breakdown under all the pressure and tell them where Kyron is. 

LE’s plan backfired. 

It also seems to me, that Kaine and Terri were rapidly heading for divorce before Kyron went missing.  With LE’s trying to put all the pressure to bear on Terri, it gave Kaine the impetus to go ahead and file for divorce – and it seems that Terri is fine with getting a divorce, too. 

Long about now, I would love to know what the December 26, 2009, 911-call was about.  Can’t help but think about the fact that James was gone from the Horman home the very next month.  IMO, I think the 9ll-call and James leaving the home could be connected.  And, obviously, Terri’s divorce attorney thinks something about that 911-call is important with respect to the divorce.

LE tracked down Rudy Sanchez through Terri’s phone records.  Rudy, a known liar by virtue of being in the U.S. illegally and information coming out during the court hearing  yesterday that the name Rudy Sanchez is an alias, told LE about a MFH plot, which LE believed and set up a sting operation in which to try and catch Terri.

LE’s plan backfired – once again.

IMO, the sting operation was devised because within the text messages between Rudy and Terri, there is noting to implicate the MFH plot.  If there were that concrete evidence, LE would have already arrested Terri for the MFH plot and used that as even more pressure to try to get Terri to tell where Kyron is.

Okay…let’s face it…Terri took a LDT, and we know the part where she came across as deceptive was with respect to “lifestyle”.  That means any questions she may have been asked, such as: Do you know what happened to Kyron? Do you know where Kyron is? Do you know who has Kyron? Did you kill Kyron? Did you take Kyron from the school? Do you have Kyron stashed somewhere?  - and surely a number of these questions were asked – these questions she answered with no deception noted.  If Terri had answered any one of those questions with deception, IMO, we would know that…just like we know that she answered question(s) about lifestyle with noted deception. 

IMO, it’s looking more and more like RS may heavily be involved with Kyron going missing, either directly or by his associates.  Obviously, LE thinks so, too, because we learned in court yesterday that Terri’s attorneys have been denied RS’s contact information by the DA.  If RS is heavily involved, IMO, it wasn’t a conspiracy between RS and Terri, because the two of them are obviously at odds with each other, which makes me suspicious that extreme anger and/or revenge is in play.  If it’s as simple as RS is upset with Terri for spurning his sexual advances, the – yes – this could be sexually motivated after all.

BBM.  With all respect Puzzler we do not know which questions were problematic for TH. We've read unsubstantiated comments made in response to various news articles and blogs. Some of us have assumed which questions have involved deception. I believe Terri is up to her eyeballs in this. I maintain she would not be worried about self incrimination and pleading the fifth (remarks by her attorney) if she were innocent in the disappearance of Kyron. That said, I agree that James moving to Roseburg is entirely related to this situation regardless of the impetus.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.