May 15, 2024, 01:40:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282053 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: March 28, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »

Gotta go monkeys. Take Josef outside and then watch World Championship ladies free skate! Four hours of figure skating on tv!    See you guys later. 

I'm about to do the same...but you knew that JSM.   Have a sweet Saturday evening everyone!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: March 28, 2009, 07:37:01 PM »

Thanks...the money thing really eats at me. I want to know how long BJ and Whoraldo have known each other. The Hispanic link is obvious. But what else? Judge Stickland would have to be satisfied it there was a payment contract from an independent source. I hope the prosecution checks out the private source in depth, if this in fact, where the finances are supposedly coming from. casey is not someone who would be well connected....she's a slore....plain and simple. Not a high paid call girl who has something on someone.

The finance thing and the baby daddy thing have been a concern to me, in that I feel they are having an impact on this case.  I wholeheartedly agree, people are entitled to a fair defense.  In this case, imo, the defense is going way over the top of what is fair to an innocent little baby.  Caylee is so underrepresented in this case it makes my heart ache.  It has shaken me to my very core.  Where, oh where, is justice for Caylee?  Where, in the name of all that is good and holy, is this innocent babe's brilliant defense team? This case has shown a brilliant light on the seedy underbelly of our justice system and everything that is wrong with it.  Money talks...guilty walk...

She will not walk. I have faith in the system and I truly believe the prosecution have more than enough to convict her. All the high powered attorneys and grand standing are not going to over ride the evidence. Early on I did think on several occasions...it was an accident, she paniced and then got in so deep she saw no way out. When the dealt penalty attorney stated in his brief this might be a case of an accidental overdose (does anyone have that brief?) I thought what does he know that we don't. But that changed for me and I can't say exactly when...but at some point I knew in my heart she purposely killed Caylee.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: March 28, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new! I hope everyone is safe from all the wicked weather.

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensire him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

I have often wonder why FOX has kept Geraldo.  He is quite an embarrassment to them imo.  His name is associated with jokes about the darn vault fiasco and he has lost credibility with many people.  A hinky contract could explain this.

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

Hi Bearly! I wish to hell I could remember what I heard about FOX and the moustached nut!!  I remember it was after the vault fiasco and then he was back and people were scratching their head asking WHY!! I had a friend who worked for a FOX affiliate and he told us something about FOX being stuck with him.  I loved it when we got knocked on his ass by a big wave in Galveston!  He talks big but he is a little bitty guy with a big mouth! Bearly you are the bestest!!

I think those who have something to say, don't have to make themselves look bigger by standing on the back of someone else by belittling them.  I also think the more wrong someone is, the louder their voice is when trying to convince others of their bull$h!t.  I think he tears down others instead of providing facts, and shoots his big mouth off in the direction of whatever under-researched theory he decides to spew into the camera at any given moment.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: March 28, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new! I hope everyone is safe from all the wicked weather.

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensire him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

He would be restricted by confidentiality rules of disclosing any conversations with Casey- unless he wants to be in even more trouble with the Florida Bar.
Without the Anthony case he doesn't have much to talk about... 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: March 28, 2009, 07:39:53 PM »

BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story

Love this theory.  Bells are ringing all over me!!!

It makes sense to me too......and it makes sense with some of the stupid things he says and does.......like at the hearing when he asked the judge to caution the prosecutors not to LEAK what was said in chambers....he KNEW of course it was/would be watched by a bizillion people. Can't you just see it in a made for TV movie!?!?!?!

Unfortunately, it feels like a bad B movie made in hell.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: March 28, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »

It was one of the highlights of the hurricane coverage.
  The news crews were staying at the Hotel Galvez, as were all the city safety people....he tried to push his nose into a lot of things so I was told. He made a nuisance of himself...go figure!   
Yep it was great. I didn't know they were staying at the Galvez. I love that hotel. They have the BEST bread pudding in the whole world.

Did I say bread pudding.

Yep...that was where the hurricane command center was located, as it's the highest hotel on the island. I love that place too...we stayed there every time we went to Galveston for more than a day trip.  The Sunday Brunch was the best ever!! . LOL BREAD PUDDING!    Email GA and tell him where the best bread pudding is...get his ass in TEXAS and he will tell everything he knows!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: March 28, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »

Gotta go monkeys. Take Josef outside and then watch World Championship ladies free skate! Four hours of figure skating on tv!    See you guys later. 

Bye-Bye

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: March 28, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »

See ya, JSM.  Have a fun night.

She is really going out to get bread pudding before it starts.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: March 28, 2009, 07:45:52 PM »

Hi Bearly! I wish to hell I could remember what I heard about FOX and the moustached nut!!  I remember it was after the vault fiasco and then he was back and people were scratching their head asking WHY!! I had a friend who worked for a FOX affiliate and he told us something about FOX being stuck with him.  I loved it when we got knocked on his ass by a big wave in Galveston!  He talks big but he is a little bitty guy with a big mouth! Bearly you are the bestest!!

I think those who have something to say, don't have to make themselves look bigger by standing on the back of someone else by belittling them.  I also think the more wrong someone is, the louder their voice is when trying to convince others of their bull$h!t.  I think he tears down others instead of providing facts, and shoots his big mouth off in the direction of whatever under-researched theory he decides to spew into the camera at any given moment.

Bearly ITA with every point you made.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: March 28, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

I'm about to do the same...but you knew that JSM.   Have a sweet Saturday evening everyone!

Night, Capp!!!  (I just love to say that).

Scratching my head wondering why she is going outside to walk Josef.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »

He would be restricted by confidentiality rules of disclosing any conversations with Casey- unless he wants to be in even more trouble with the Florida Bar.
Without the Anthony case he doesn't have much to talk about... 

I don't think so if casey gave her permission and if it was talked about/filmed loosely based of course. JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: March 28, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

Thanks...the money thing really eats at me. I want to know how long BJ and Whoraldo have known each other. The Hispanic link is obvious. But what else? Judge Stickland would have to be satisfied it there was a payment contract from an independent source. I hope the prosecution checks out the private source in depth, if this in fact, where the finances are supposedly coming from. casey is not someone who would be well connected....she's a slore....plain and simple. Not a high paid call girl who has something on someone.

The finance thing and the baby daddy thing have been a concern to me, in that I feel they are having an impact on this case.  I wholeheartedly agree, people are entitled to a fair defense.  In this case, imo, the defense is going way over the top of what is fair to an innocent little baby.  Caylee is so underrepresented in this case it makes my heart ache.  It has shaken me to my very core.  Where, oh where, is justice for Caylee?  Where, in the name of all that is good and holy, is this innocent babe's brilliant defense team? This case has shown a brilliant light on the seedy underbelly of our justice system and everything that is wrong with it.  Money talks...guilty walk...

She will not walk. I have faith in the system and I truly believe the prosecution have more than enough to convict her. All the high powered attorneys and grand standing are not going to over ride the evidence. Early on I did think on several occasions...it was an accident, she paniced and then got in so deep she saw no way out. When the dealt penalty attorney stated in his brief this might be a case of an accidental overdose (does anyone have that brief?) I thought what does he know that we don't. But that changed for me and I can't say exactly when...but at some point I knew in my heart she purposely killed Caylee.......

She is walking all over the back of her little baby.  Caylee deserves so much more.  I don't think she will walk, but I do think this is giving others thoughts of trying to get away with this same thing.  I see this case as a thumb to the nose, waving forcefully at our justice system.

No briefs here, I am a girl monkey.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: March 28, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

She is walking all over the back of her little baby.  Caylee deserves so much more.  I don't think she will walk, but I do think this is giving others thoughts of trying to get away with this same thing.  I see this case as a thumb to the nose, waving forcefully at our justice system.

It certainly is one hell of a case. And so many unscrupulous people

LOL... and a darn cute girl monkey at that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1573 on: March 28, 2009, 08:07:25 PM »

I have often wonder why FOX has kept Geraldo.  He is quite an embarrassment to them imo.  His name is associated with jokes about the darn vault fiasco and he has lost credibility with many people.  A hinky contract could explain this.

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

That sounds a lot like Cindy Anthony.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: March 28, 2009, 08:11:12 PM »

The news crews were staying at the Hotel Galvez, as were all the city safety people....he tried to push his nose into a lot of things so I was told. He made a nuisance of himself...go figure!   
Yep it was great. I didn't know they were staying at the Galvez. I love that hotel. They have the BEST bread pudding in the whole world.

Did I say bread pudding.

Yep...that was where the hurricane command center was located, as it's the highest hotel on the island. I love that place too...we stayed there every time we went to Galveston for more than a day trip.  The Sunday Brunch was the best ever!! . LOL BREAD PUDDING!    Email GA and tell him where the best bread pudding is...get his ass in TEXAS and he will tell everything he knows!!!
I have only stayed there once Sunny. We ordered it from room service, it was so good we ordered more. Have you ever been to Guido's?

I will send GA an email and tell him I know where the best bread pudding is, if he will rat out the slore. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 28, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »

I have enough time to make bread pudding. I looked at the wrong time on the schedule. I have to wait one more hour for skating to begin. Did I ever tell you that I hate the Anthony's?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: March 28, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

I have enough time to make bread pudding. I looked at the wrong time on the schedule. I have to wait one more hour for skating to begin. Did I ever tell you that I hate the Anthony's?

Thanks for chiming in with us JSM.  I was beginning to feel like EF Hutton.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: March 28, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

I don't think she will walk either Bearly and Sunny. I think the jury will get more than enough evidence to convict her. The jury will see her smug, smarmy attitude in court. They will listen to the uhhs and umms from Baez because he is a doofus and the SA will make the case without a reasonable doubt. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: March 28, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »

Thanks for chiming in with us JSM.  I was beginning to feel like EF Hutton.

What was it, "when EF Hutton talks people listen"? What ever happened to ole EF Hutton? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: March 28, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »

Did I say bread pudding.

I have only stayed there once Sunny. We ordered it from room service, it was so good we ordered more. Have you ever been to Guido's?

I will send GA an email and tell him I know where the best bread pudding is, if he will rat out the slore. 

Yes to Gaido's but I preferred Landrys   LOL......GE rat out kc?  he will on the stand and you will not have to share your secret with him

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.