May 17, 2024, 10:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 234627 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #680 on: August 01, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »

It was decided not to do so because Deepak Kalpoe is the one of confessed.  He confessed in front of the FBI and he knew they couldn't take it back because now there were witnesses to his confession.  I think that would be smart of Deepak to do this.  Deepak saved himself and his brother that day.  JMO.

Welcome JustMeT.

San....I always thought it was satish that confessed....but what you are saying makes a lot of sense

Getting back to this post for a second.  Sunny they are leading us to believe that it was Joran who confessed.  After witnessing Joran's actions first hand in all the interviews do you really think he would confess.  Joran loves himself too much to do so.  Joran would never confess because it would bring his father down.  Joran never had one ounce of sympathy for what he did.
Aahh,I also believed it was Joran who confessed.I saw him coming from the courthouse or intown jail on about the 11th or 12th of june 05,looked like he was crying,then they supposedly said someone DID confess and was leading them to Natalee's body...then they retracted that the next day.I also believed that Satish was/is the weakest link,Deepak and Joran was so sure Satish would mess up their first alibi lie.
I also believed it was Joran who confessed because I thought with him being locked up the longest,they MUST have more evidences on him than they did/do the Kalpoes....now I'm beginning to believe they kept Joran locked up the longest for his own protection.
I saw a video of Joran leaving the court house the day he a judge ruled that Joran had to stay put longer and....Joran was smiling from ear to ear.Creeped me out and made me believe even more that the only reason Joran was detained so long....was for his own protection and not more evidences on him.

The night of the rush hearing on MSNBC/NBC's visit to KIA, Anita said (among other things) that she thought Joran was "safe."

Joran was a babbler with a severe case of liarrhea.  I believe he could turn the tears on and off, and thought he had a better idea by "confessing" that Deepak did it and buried Natalee.

Yes, Joran could have been in jail for his own protection, and that of some others.
The day I'm talking about is when he was leaving the court house and he had on the sunglasses that I believe the female polis officer sitting next to him,let him wear.She had her window half rolled down and I still swear I saw her give the cameras the finger....I have tivo and kept rewinding it,saw the same thing over and over....while Joran had his creepy grin going on.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: August 01, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »

Why is the name Rob Smith so familiar?  Confused

Check out SSROB1  on aim 

Not sure why we would want to check him out, his AIM anyway.  He's just another AHATA person, always has been and is covering up like the rest.
[/quote

I know Klaas.. not much posted at his AIM.. profile perhaps is about it.  I was given this long ago.. never spoke to the man and never had any intent of doing so either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 01, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1600/8/
Dama kier comete suicidio        
Wednesday, 01 August 2007 

Diaranson mainta pa mas o menos 8.30 un famia biba na Santa Cruz 18B ta pidi asistencia di cuerpo policial caminda cu lo tin un caso sumamente delicado cu un dama jong cu a yama 911 dos biaha bisando cu e ta hopi depresivo y cu e tin intencion di mata su mes. E dama aki ta biba den e apartment unda cu polis a bai pa asina papia cu e dama y wak kiko por haci pa evita cu e ta mata su mes. Ambulance tambe a presenta y nan a papia cune hunto cu e famia cu a yega despues. Despues di a combersa polis a bai y ambulance tambe E famia a keda di busca ayudo profesional paso e ta hopi depresivo. Ambulance a recomenda pa no lage su so ningun momento pa e no hinka cos malo den su cabez.

E dama aki ta bibando den e apartament parti patras di e cas di famia. Informacion cu nos a ricibi ta cu e dama aki su mayornan lo a manda buske pa bin biba na Aruba bek di Hulanda dor cu e pareha di e dama y tambe e dama lo ta den un secta na Hulanda. E dama aki ta sumamente 'depresief' y cu esei lo ta hunga un rol caminda cu e lo kier comete suicidio. Nos por a mira cu un patruya, un ambulance y tambe familiares di e dama a presenta na e cas pero caminda cu e dama no mester a ser hiba dor di ambulance pa observacion. Asina cu nos tin mas detayes di e caso delicado aki nos lo publica un update.

Through translator:

SUICIDE ATTEMPT

lady wanted comete suicidio

wednesday, 01 august 2007
 diaranson morning for more or less 8.30 one family live at santa cruz 18b is ask asistencia of cuerpo policial caminda cu will have one caso extremely delicado cu one lady jong cu owing to calling 911 two trip saying cu the is much depressed y cu the have intencion of kill his self. the lady here live in the apartment where cu police owing to go for so talk cu the lady y look at what can haci for evita cu the is kill his self. ambulance also owing to present y they owing to talk cune together cu the family cu owing to arrive after. after of owing to combersa police owing to go y ambulance also the family owing to stay of busca aid profesional pace the is much depressed. ambulance owing to recomenda for not lage his only none instant for her not hinka cos bad in his cabez. the lady here is bibando in the apartament part behind the cas of family. informacion cu we owing to ricibi is cu the lady here his parents will owing to send buske for come live at aruba bek of the netherlands by cu the pareha of the lady y also the lady will is in one secta at the netherlands. the lady here is extremely 'depresief' y cu that will is play one rol caminda cu the will wanted comete suicidio. we can owing to see cu one patrol, one ambulance y also familiares of the lady owing to present at the cas but caminda cu the lady not have to owing to being take away by of ambulance for remark. so cu we have more detayes of the caso delicado here we will publica one update. come across

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 01, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »

Check out SSROB1  on aim 

Not sure why we would want to check him out, his AIM anyway.  He's just another AHATA person, always has been and is covering up like the rest.

He is one of Von Cromvoirt's suckbuddies.

Latest arrest in Aruba case is clean-cut 19-year-old

By Jonathan M. Katz
Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — He is a clean-cut teen who worked briefly for the beach patrol, whose father runs a security company and sister graduated from the Aruban police academy.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, a blond 19-year old with close-cropped hair, is the latest person arrested in connection with last year's still unsolved disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway.

In the photo on the beach, van Cromvoirt was working for the "visibility team," a unit made up of private security guards who work with police to patrol beaches, downtown Oranjestad and other tourist areas.

Van Cromvoirt worked on the beach patrol from August to December, 2005, said Rob Smith, chairman of the Aruba Hospitality and Security Foundation, which runs the program.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: August 01, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »

More on the blood being in the car:

Jug Twitty Lashes Out at the Prosecutor

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This is a partial transcript from "On the Record," September 27, 2005, that has been edited for clarity.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Natalee Holloway's (search) father recently met with the Aruba prosecutor for about four hours. Joining us live from Birmingham is Natalee’s stepfather, Jug Twitty. Welcome, Jug.

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER: Hi, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jug, this meeting that Dave Holloway (search) had with the prosecutor, four hours long, what can you tell us about it?

TWITTY: I don’t think anything really came out of it, Greta. I was disappointed. You know, the last time I asked Beth today, I said, you know, Have you talked to Karin Janssen (search)? When’s the last time you talked to her? And honestly, the last time that she’s talked to Karin Janssen was August the 28th. And what’s today, the 27th of September? I mean, that’s almost a month ago, and that was when I was with Beth down there. We flew back down to have a meting with Karin.

And it was such a heated conversation that after we left the meeting, she cut my information off. You know, I had a person that was a liaison between the police and us, a personal friend, and before I could even get back to the hotel room, she had already called and cut it off.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why was it heated on August 28?

TWITTY: Because I think I was asking questions that she didn’t know that I knew about, things that she wouldn’t tell me and I was confronting her with, you know, things like the blood in the car. If you’ll remember, way early on in the investigation, even the prime minister came and said, Yes, they found blood in the car. The FBI said they found blood in the car. She says they didn’t. She says they — I know for a fact that they cut parts out of the seat, cut parts out of the ceiling of Deepak’s car, and they sent them wherever to get tested. And she said no. Initially, the FBI said there was blood all over the car, but then they came back and said now it’s cleaning fluid. And I went ballistic in the meeting. And you know, there are a lot of other things that I went ballistic on because she’s so vague on everything that she tells you. You know, here’s a perfect example, when she hasn’t communicated with Beth in a month. So another...

VAN SUSTEREN: And, go ahead. I’m sorry.

TWITTY: No, I mean just things like, you know, one of the things when I left down there last time, we have another attorney, Helen, and Helen asked that three of the people that were with Beth and I that night we first arrived on the island, the FBI took their statements when they came back to the United States, but obviously, the Aruban police really didn’t use their statements because I believe that the people there the first night, like myself, could give you answers as to what Joran said, what his dad said, what happened, all this kind of stuff.

So my attorney asked that we come back to the United States, take these three people, go to a federal judge, have them sworn in, and we have a federal judge here that was kind enough to help us bring these three friends in that were there that night and take their sworn statements. And of course, my attorney in Birmingham is calling down there, asking Karin Janssen, What exactly do you want? She won’t even return his phone calls. I mean, it’s pitiful. It’s horrible.

VAN SUSTEREN: The two of you got into it a little bit on the 28th, and she’s cut you off. But when she met with Dave, Natalee’s father, for four hours, did she talk about the investigation for Natalee, or did it go off on collateral issues?

TWITTY: No. She talked about the issues as far as Natalee, you know, having problems with her family with Beth and I or with her father, or whatever. Of course, all this stuff was talked about way early on in the investigation. She talked about $1 million life insurance policy on Natalee, which is just crazy. She talked about my brother being in the banking business, being in money laundering. And I mean, I just don’t know where this stuff’s coming from, Greta. It’s like she’s not even trying to find out the answers, she’s trying to find out everything, you know, that could be wrong, as far as our family goes. You know, it drives me crazy.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Dave walk away, if you know, with the sense that he had gotten some information, or did he walk away with a sense of frustration from this four-hour meeting?

TWITTY: I can’t tell you that because I haven’t talked to Dave. You know, I’ve talked to Beth. I’ve seen some e-mails that Beth has sent me back that Dave’s e-mailed back and forth to them down there. But it’s frustrating. You know me, Greta. I mean, you’ve been to my house. You probably know me better than any of the people that I’ve talked to, you know, in the media, and I’m a high-strung person. I’ve kind of tried to stay back lately because, you know, first of all, I have a lot of friends that were affected by Katrina and our business was affected by that, so I’ve kind of stayed back and let Beth do this. But you know, I have a real problem with the prosecutor. Either she’s hiding something down there, or she doesn’t have any backbone.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which do you think it is?

TWITTY: I don’t know. I really don’t. I mean, I cannot understand why she can’t communicate with the family, I can’t understand why, you know, she doesn’t take and go back to the beginning and talk to the people that know the answers. There’s a lot of people there that first night. You know, why they didn’t take my statement until 33 days after? Why she will not admit — and this was one of the things we got in a heated conversation abut, in my meeting with her on August the 28 — why she will not admit she made a mistake in not arresting those boys the night after we brought them to them on a silver platter and let them go for nine days. Her deal was, We’re going to let them go. We’re going to try to, you know, be like catching a mouse in a trap. We’re going to track them. They got nothing. I mean, you know, they were going to tape their phones. They were going to do this. They were going to — they got nothing.

VAN SUSTEREN: And of course...

TWITTY: And she’s...

VAN SUSTEREN: ... no information.

TWITTY: Yes, she basically tells me, you know, this is the same thing as Van Der Sloot. You know, you keep acting like this, Mr. Twitty, you know, we’re going to quit. And you know, I said, Well, that’s a great attitude to have.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jug, as always, thank you for joining us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #685 on: August 01, 2007, 05:06:03 PM »

It was decided not to do so because Deepak Kalpoe is the one of confessed.  He confessed in front of the FBI and he knew they couldn't take it back because now there were witnesses to his confession.  I think that would be smart of Deepak to do this.  Deepak saved himself and his brother that day.  JMO.

Welcome JustMeT.

San....I always thought it was satish that confessed....but what you are saying makes a lot of sense

Getting back to this post for a second.  Sunny they are leading us to believe that it was Joran who confessed.  After witnessing Joran's actions first hand in all the interviews do you really think he would confess.  Joran loves himself too much to do so.  Joran would never confess because it would bring his father down.  Joran never had one ounce of sympathy for what he did.
Aahh,I also believed it was Joran who confessed.I saw him coming from the courthouse or intown jail on about the 11th or 12th of june 05,looked like he was crying,then they supposedly said someone DID confess and was leading them to Natalee's body...then they retracted that the next day.I also believed that Satish was/is the weakest link,Deepak and Joran was so sure Satish would mess up their first alibi lie.
I also believed it was Joran who confessed because I thought with him being locked up the longest,they MUST have more evidences on him than they did/do the Kalpoes....now I'm beginning to believe they kept Joran locked up the longest for his own protection.
I saw a video of Joran leaving the court house the day he a judge ruled that Joran had to stay put longer and....Joran was smiling from ear to ear.Creeped me out and made me believe even more that the only reason Joran was detained so long....was for his own protection and not more evidences on him.

The reason why Joran was crying was because Deepak told the truth and spilled the beans on him.  He was crying because he knew he was in big trouble now and everyone knows what he did.  Joran has access to every statement that Deepak made.  He would have never confessed especially after being coached by his father for 10 days.  Rule number #1 do not confess let me take car of everything.  As you can see Paulus did take care of everything.  Paulus was even allowed to sit in on one of his interrogations in front of Van der Straaten and edited it for Joran.

That picture of Joran in the police car is haunting.  We are seeing the face of a psycho who just got off with murder.  They needed to keep Joran locked up until the cover-up was complete.  As soon as they released him they whisked him off the island pronto by saying he had to go to school.
They sure did!
And the judge who ok'd that didn't even have the balls to do it on aruba...had to wait till he was off island to fax over his redone decision.This coverup MUST go pretty high up with all of these high up people involved in making the wrong decisions.

Karma Is Coming

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: August 01, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »

I believe we need to clarify something in these threads.

It does little good to have an "off topic OK" thread, if the content of that thread continues to be all about the case.

Red and I need to go over things a little, but I believe what we will start doing is automatically moving any off-topic discussion to the appropriate board and thread elsewhere on the system, so that LCD remains both "lively" and "case discussion".

Our goal is twofold...

1: To maintain an air of respect for Natalee and discussion of the case here in her dedicated area,

and

2: To continue to provide a place where we can all keep having a good time.

The idea is to move away from the "stream of consciousness" discussion found in this thread, unless of course your discussion is case-based.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #687 on: August 01, 2007, 05:09:32 PM »

Posted by Dihannah in the CASE DISCUSSION only thread:

Little O/T, but just read in Missing forum that TES will be coming to Columbus for missing OSU student.  That is my city, so will be contacting them to help.

In case any other Buckeyes living close and want to be involved, I can let you know what I find out, like when and where.

Didn't know this new thread was started yet...... sorry Embarassed

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 01, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »

anybody home??/

hey did anyone listen to dana's commentary this morning?  I know that dugga and dana are working on sound quality... I just listened... I already hear a difference!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: August 01, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »

Here is Jossy's editorial saying it was Joran who confessed:

Jossy's Editorial that Accompanied the Document

This is Jossy's editorial that accompanied the forged statement.:

"There are people that have tried to give Joran an image of never having broken and Joran himself in one or more interviews tried to portray himself as very innocent. The Kalpoe brothers also got support because supposedly they also would never go as far as to do something bad.

Well, sirs, from the documents such as the procesverbaal of the Aruban police and also police who came from Holland to interrogate the suspects, very compromising information shows a totally different face of the suspects, but it is time that this case gets completely solved and everyone gets to know who is who.

A person who is a friend of Joran and also the Kalpoe brothers gave a declaration in which he went as far as to say that he would put his hand in fire for both Joran and the Kalpoes, that these three would never be able to do something bad with someone, like what is suspected could have happened to Natalee.

While the friend of Joran and the Kalpoes declared to put his hand in the fire for them, Joran himself declared to police that Deepak could have raped and killed Natalee, and further along in the investigation, Joran called the Kalpoes all sorts of bad things and Deepak himself told Joran that if they find the girl, Joran will be locked up for 15 years.

The question now is, what was the suspect’s friend’s benefit to go as far as to put his hand in the fire for them, given that the suspects themselves were accusing one another?

In the sequence of declarations made by Joran van der Sloot himself, it can be seen that Joran changed his version from one day to the other, and at one time he was good friends with the Kalpoes, and from one moment to the other, the Kalpoes were the bad ones who did something bad to Natalee and lied about Joran, etc. etc.

Every time the matter of whether or not they went to the lighthouse came up, where the Kalpoe brothers insisted that they went with Joran to the lighthouse, and Joran himself at first declared they went to the lighthouse, then later became that they did NOT go to the lighthouse.

The false declaration from all three suspects in regards to having dropped of Natalee at the Holiday Inn Hotel, was information that indicated that all three suspects had taken into account that if Plan A failed, then Plan B had to have certain aspects of details given in Plan A, so that Plan B could be used?

It is more than logical that if there was so much lying and so much shifting of guilt of one to the other between the Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot, that there is nothing other than the impression that was created and shown from the same declarations made, that they have something or other to cover up.

One moment Joran says that Deepak went to pick Joran up at the beach, and later he says that Satish was the one who went to pick up Joran at the beach!

Today, this publication has reproduced a copy of the leaked report, and in this report readers themselves can read how a policeman declared that he spoke informally with Joran; this was not in an official interrogation.

To the question of what Joran could say of what happened with the girl (Natalee) after the girl ‘feel asleep at the fisherman’s hut’, Joran said: ‘I called Deepak and he came with two dogs’. ‘I think that he raped the girl and did something with the girl (indicating that Deepak could have done something bad to the girl!)’.

To the question from police, of where the girl is buried, Joran answered: ‘I think the girl is buried near the wall of the fisherman’s hut, as far as I know’.
After the policeman proposed to Joran to answer the following questions with only Yes or No; Joran was asked if the girl was disposed of at sea? Joran answered: ‘No, I mean, I don’t know.’

During the conversation with the policeman, Joran showed emotions that varied; sometimes he was crying, sometimes he gave direct answers.

Those who made false declarations in Natalee’s case have to be aware that they could be held responsible of covering up something or other, and the message here falls under the title : ‘to a good listener, words are few’.

-----------

Note that he states this is NOT an official court document but rather the results of an informal conversation between Uncle Jan and Joran.

And is it Sander Gottenbos who said he would put his hand in the fire for Joran.  So would he also give Joran his cell phone to use so no wiretaps would over hear Joran?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: August 01, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »

Check out SSROB1  on aim 

He is one of Von Cromvoirt's suckbuddies.

Latest arrest in Aruba case is clean-cut 19-year-old

By Jonathan M. Katz
Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — He is a clean-cut teen who worked briefly for the beach patrol, whose father runs a security company and sister graduated from the Aruban police academy.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, a blond 19-year old with close-cropped hair, is the latest person arrested in connection with last year's still unsolved disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway.

In the photo on the beach, van Cromvoirt was working for the "visibility team," a unit made up of private security guards who work with police to patrol beaches, downtown Oranjestad and other tourist areas.

Van Cromvoirt worked on the beach patrol from August to December, 2005, said Rob Smith, chairman of the Aruba Hospitality and Security Foundation, which runs the program.

Thanks DayHiker.. I don't recall reading that before..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 01, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »

Little O/T, but just read in Missing forum that TES will be coming to Columbus for missing OSU student.  That is my city, so will be contacting them to help.

In case any other Buckeyes living close and want to be involved, I can let you know what I find out, like when and where.

DIhannah that is excellent... please keep us updated (kinda of like Jerry did ) it's a great thing that you are doing!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #692 on: August 01, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »

Well, Karma, it was there, an article about elders having sex in hotels with under-aged.  I wonder if the PIMPS decided to expand their videoing efforts and just happened to catch a bit of this action and used it as a sort of Get Out of Jail Free Card, too.

Might be posted on GetaGrip site but believe it was since then.  In fact, since the sixteen year old girl was raped and recorded on cell phones, around that time if I recall correctly.

But then absolutely nothing ever came of it.  One would expect massive arrest of these people but nothing.

So I think this in some way relates and the lack of follow up seems to sort of verify that this is at least one major secret Aruba doesn't want the world to know.
Thanks Anna,I'll check out Getagrip's site and see what I find.I didn't read much of Dario in the beginning,mainly because I didn't understand a word of it.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: August 01, 2007, 05:16:38 PM »

It does little good to have an "off topic OK" thread, if the content of that thread continues to be all about the case.

Red and I need to go over things a little, but I believe what we will start doing is automatically moving any off-topic discussion to the appropriate board and thread elsewhere on the system, so that LCD remains both "lively" and "case discussion".

Our goal is twofold...

1: To maintain an air of respect for Natalee and discussion of the case here in her dedicated area,

and

The idea is to move away from the "stream of consciousness" discussion found in this thread, unless of course your discussion is case-based.

Good, I will leave you two in charge of that aspect because frankly, I'm tired of trying
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #694 on: August 01, 2007, 05:16:43 PM »

DIhannah that is excellent... please keep us updated (kinda of like Jerry did ) it's a great thing that you are doing!

I will definately keep you posted.  I just sent them an email for more info. and Marlee will be coming to Columbus to help too!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 01, 2007, 05:19:07 PM »

Our goal is twofold...

and

Good, I will leave you two in charge of that aspect because frankly, I'm tired of trying

I hear ya, I thought I was going to get banned for even mentioning the idea this weekend.... (by the monkeys, not you).... but everyone complains about the off topic - then everyone complains about the all on topic.. and then everyone complains about shango/lack of respect....

so what do we do?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 01, 2007, 05:20:15 PM »

I will definately keep you posted.  I just sent them an email for more info. and Marlee will be coming to Columbus to help too!

that is so cool... and I think IBE is going to help in CA... I am in awe of y'all.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 01, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »

Gotta run now but this evening I will try to find the article about elders having sex in hotels.  It's in English.  We often get an English translations of Jossy's editorials and this may have been one of those.

What amazes me is we see something like that then no arrests for MsMarple combs the papers daily and would see it it it happened, at least anything happening of any magnitude.

Maybe I can find it this evening and post.  I think I do have it somewhere but do not have the best file system.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: August 01, 2007, 05:21:25 PM »

Our goal is twofold...

and

I hear ya, I thought I was going to get banned for even mentioning the idea this weekend.... (by the monkeys, not you).... but everyone complains about the off topic - then everyone complains about the all on topic.. and then everyone complains about shango/lack of respect....

so what do we do?

I been trying to behave.. posted once in the ON topic.. and try here to behave?  lol
Maybe stick to the music threads?   Laughing I have no complaints?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 01, 2007, 05:21:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1600/8/
Dama kier comete suicidio        

Diaranson mainta pa mas o menos 8.30 un famia biba na Santa Cruz 18B ta pidi asistencia di cuerpo policial caminda cu lo tin un caso sumamente delicado cu un dama jong cu a yama 911 dos biaha bisando cu e ta hopi depresivo y cu e tin intencion di mata su mes. E dama aki ta biba den e apartment unda cu polis a bai pa asina papia cu e dama y wak kiko por haci pa evita cu e ta mata su mes. Ambulance tambe a presenta y nan a papia cune hunto cu e famia cu a yega despues. Despues di a combersa polis a bai y ambulance tambe E famia a keda di busca ayudo profesional paso e ta hopi depresivo. Ambulance a recomenda pa no lage su so ningun momento pa e no hinka cos malo den su cabez.

E dama aki ta bibando den e apartament parti patras di e cas di famia. Informacion cu nos a ricibi ta cu e dama aki su mayornan lo a manda buske pa bin biba na Aruba bek di Hulanda dor cu e pareha di e dama y tambe e dama lo ta den un secta na Hulanda. E dama aki ta sumamente 'depresief' y cu esei lo ta hunga un rol caminda cu e lo kier comete suicidio. Nos por a mira cu un patruya, un ambulance y tambe familiares di e dama a presenta na e cas pero caminda cu e dama no mester a ser hiba dor di ambulance pa observacion. Asina cu nos tin mas detayes di e caso delicado aki nos lo publica un update.

Through translator:

SUICIDE ATTEMPT

lady wanted comete suicidio

wednesday, 01 august 2007
 diaranson morning for more or less 8.30 one family live at santa cruz 18b is ask asistencia of cuerpo policial caminda cu will have one caso extremely delicado cu one lady jong cu owing to calling 911 two trip saying cu the is much depressed y cu the have intencion of kill his self. the lady here live in the apartment where cu police owing to go for so talk cu the lady y look at what can haci for evita cu the is kill his self. ambulance also owing to present y they owing to talk cune together cu the family cu owing to arrive after. after of owing to combersa police owing to go y ambulance also the family owing to stay of busca aid profesional pace the is much depressed. ambulance owing to recomenda for not lage his only none instant for her not hinka cos bad in his cabez. the lady here is bibando in the apartament part behind the cas of family. informacion cu we owing to ricibi is cu the lady here his parents will owing to send buske for come live at aruba bek of the netherlands by cu the pareha of the lady y also the lady will is in one secta at the netherlands. the lady here is extremely 'depresief' y cu that will is play one rol caminda cu the will wanted comete suicidio. we can owing to see cu one patrol, one ambulance y also familiares of the lady owing to present at the cas but caminda cu the lady not have to owing to being take away by of ambulance for remark. so cu we have more detayes of the caso delicado here we will publica one update. come across

This is the email I got.

Atraco arma na San Nicolas 

Inoficialmente nos por compronde cu na San Nicolas den wegfontein lo mester a tuma lugar un atraco arma cu 4 persona algun rato pasa. E personanan aki lo mester a drenta e establicimento bisti cu coverall, cara tapa y tambe arma. Autoridadnan ta mobilisando diferente unidad pa por logra pone man riba tur e antisocialnan aki. E team di 24ora.com ta bezig pa hanja mas informacion concreto. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.