May 01, 2024, 05:22:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 324472 times)
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: November 13, 2008, 05:06:58 PM »

This makes no sense. If the bones were dog bones, perhaps the toys were dog toys, shamrock maybe a dog tag, but if there was a Gumby in that bag, there is no way a dog would have that as a toy. And also if there was a shoe found that has nothing to do with a dog either. This is all just plain nuts.
And a diaper?

You're telling me i"m the only person on this forum who puts shoes and diapers on their dog?? 

Just kidding!!

Ah, look at my avi, look at Daisey's feet......

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: November 13, 2008, 05:07:08 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?
Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

I will say this and then find my NyQuill
LP's heart is in the correct place NO doubt.   This is not the 1st search for TES. 
There are a LOT of missing persons where families want answers.   TES is NOT just Tim which means some smaller searches may be going on that we are NOT privy to.
&
JMO  if this had been a TES dive... LE  would have been called and they would have answered any questions by the press on what was / was not found.
SeeYaByeee

Thank you Oldfart for saying that so nicely.  Reminder:

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1262 on: November 13, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »

WOW .....LE is pissed at Lenny!

Well ... when I consider the cell phone records and pings as well as witness accounts ... I am "pissed" that LE did not conduct an official search ... with experienced divers and searchers from with their ranks ... from withn the military ... in the areas of interest and ... underwrote the costs.

Why is justice for Caylee Marie dependent on the private sector and ... not the Orlando LE ... the investigation.  After all ... the "powers that be" have conceded that the death penalty will be a consideration ONLY if Caylee Marie's remains are located.

Janet
_______

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

I agree Janet.  Just what is OCSO's angle?

Lisa
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: November 13, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »

OMG somebody PLEASE find out if Tim is now being represented by NeJame, "pro bono"??

Okay, if this is the case, all I gotta say is ........................geeze, louise - WTF???
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1264 on: November 13, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »

WOW .....LE is pissed at Lenny!

Well ... when I consider the cell phone records and pings as well as witness accounts ... I am "pissed" that LE did not conduct an official search ... with experienced divers and searchers from with their ranks ... from withn the military ... in the areas of interest and ... underwrote the costs.

Why is justice for Caylee Marie dependent on the private sector and ... not the Orlando LE ... the investigation.  After all ... the "powers that be" have conceded that the death penalty will be a consideration ONLY if Caylee Marie's remains are located.

Janet

_______

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Absoloutely.  Amen.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: November 13, 2008, 05:09:41 PM »

What are the things we know for sure? Maybe if we started with those we could sort this whole day out! I believe LP is being set up so to speak. Did the divers not say the items found were found too deep to be a recent plant? Would Murt know a bone if he saw one? I just find it hard to believe that LE would purposely discredit someone publicly simply to withhold info. No comment would suffice. Thinking of charging LP with impeding an investigation? Okay...Why are the A's off the hook in that regard? A lot of questions...LE has some explaining to do

Carmen
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1266 on: November 13, 2008, 05:10:27 PM »

On Murt's site he said he personally saw a shrek toy, a large bone and small bone, a shoe, etc.

Yep and the person who said Gumby, well it's probably Shrek!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1267 on: November 13, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »

This makes no sense. If the bones were dog bones, perhaps the toys were dog toys, shamrock maybe a dog tag, but if there was a Gumby in that bag, there is no way a dog would have that as a toy. And also if there was a shoe found that has nothing to do with a dog either. This is all just plain nuts.
And a diaper?

You're telling me i"m the only person on this forum who puts shoes and diapers on their dog?? 

Just kidding!!

Daisey is a cutie, and I love her socks.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: November 13, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »

Someone said they may have been dog toys.  The A's have 2 dogs, so why is that so far off that those toys were in the bag.  They could have had something on them that Crazy Casey thought should be thrown away.  I don't know, maybe body fluids?  The whole family is just sick.  That is all you can really say about them, period!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: November 13, 2008, 05:12:15 PM »

I think ya'll should go to the link (on a previous page) to Rob & LP's website. Read the post by Rob, and then pay EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to the posts of a poster named Rex. Your eyes will be opened.

Frankly, my money's on LP to find Caylee. I think Tim is just fed up with it all, and I think Cindy has gotten her claws into him. Heh, if it were you, wouldn't YOU want to be a few states away from Crazy Moe?

Thank you!!! 

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: November 13, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »

And a diaper?

Just kidding!!

Razz My dog has had one paw in a sock for the last few days.    (we're keeping it covered because she injured it somehow)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: November 13, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »

If TES is still in the area conducting smaller searches....fine.  That's great.  But I can't help asking....where's Chuck/Colt? 

I do not like NeJame's cozying up to Tim and TES one little bit!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: November 13, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »

O/T Faith.  Glad to hear your little one is well enough to be home from the hospital.  I agree, there is nothing like a Mother's instinct...and many a baby
have been spared devastating consequences because of it!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: November 13, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »

uuummmmmmmmmmmso Rob Dick and REX are the people to open ones eyes.....

FYI - the day Tim Miller gets FED up with it all...HE WILL BE THE ONE TO ANNOUNCE IT!!!  He is NOT SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: November 13, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »

Thank you!!! 

OH my god!!! I am reading the posts right now and I am shocked.

And do you believe everything that is posted on message boards? 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: November 13, 2008, 05:14:41 PM »

Headline News says Casey watched some of the search coverage today during her breaktime! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1276 on: November 13, 2008, 05:15:22 PM »

If TES is still in the area conducting smaller searches....fine.  That's great.  But I can't help asking....where's Chuck/Colt? 

I do not like NeJame's cozying up to Tim and TES one little bit!
Where is Chuck/Colt, I've been wondering that also. Everything last week befor the search, felt so positive, now everything is so horribly negative.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: November 13, 2008, 05:15:26 PM »

Murt said they're breaking things down tonight..

for tomorrow they need
GATORADE, WATER, AND ICE

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1278 on: November 13, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »

Thank you!!! 

I will say this and then find my NyQuill
LP's heart is in the correct place NO doubt.   This is not the 1st search for TES. 
There are a LOT of missing persons where families want answers.   TES is NOT just Tim which means some smaller searches may be going on that we are NOT privy to.
&
JMO  if this had been a TES dive... LE  would have been called and they would have answered any questions by the press on what was / was not found.
SeeYaByeee

Thank you Oldfart for saying that so nicely.  Reminder:

But Klass....Tim says he'll continue until Caylee is found. Then he pulls out (I'm not ref. the previous weather-related delays). LP says he'll keep searching, and he does.

I am NOT saying Tim is not good at what he's does, and I do believe he's an honorable man, with his heart in the right place. I'm just saying there's a little too much ego and infighting going on. And, I AM saying that the Anthonys have gotten Tim to at least sip the koolaid. He seems to be acting in the Anthony's best interest, not Caylees.

I am NOT disparaging Tim and Equasearch. I'm just saying, that in this instance, something hinky is going on. Why can't they all just check their egos at the door, and start worrying about Caylee, instead of running scared from Crazy Moe?

On a side note, how interesting is it that the day they may have found something important, Crazy Moe has a new sighting to report, but she can't give the details, and the LE in the area of the sighting has heard nothing about it?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: November 13, 2008, 05:15:41 PM »

"TRUST" ??????????????????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.