May 21, 2024, 05:42:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 471283 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: November 30, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »

Fanny - JJ didn't go to Baez and say "I want to give a statement".  Baez tracked him down and requested a statement.  Along with an attorney, JJ answered questions that were asked of him, nothing more nothing less. 

Why did he not insist on the water being there before he signed it?

Does it say there was NO water? 

I'd really like to know why you and others are attempting to make out JJ to be the bad guy.  Frankly, I don't know JJ from "adam" but I really don't think he is the bad guy here.

KLAAS, I'm not trying to make him out to be the bad guy. But I am confused why his posts here would say one thing, and his affidavit would say another. No, it doesn't say no water. It just doesn't state the area was underwater when we know that it was. It was the same time TES lost the ATV and Tim Miller called the search off, and everyone was crying. JMO

And adding to my own post, I don't know Laura Buchanan either, but her's doesn't mention water either.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: November 30, 2009, 05:15:05 PM »

Sunny, not too long ago you found a post by JJ where he said something like he couldn't believe how close to the remains they were. I have been trying to find that and no luck. I feel pretty dumb right about now. Embarassed Do you remember when we were discussing that by any chance? TIA

hi tupelo...yes I remember when we were discussing it...and I am sure it was the day after Kronk's depo....the first time we saw the barrage of motions by the defense....I will search and see if I can find it.
I found where we were discussing it on page 43 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!

Here it is...post #80    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597989#msg597989

IF anyone want to see his posts search under Monkey Hunt. I think he seriously just wanted Caylee found. He took time away from his schooling and family to look for her. So many people were close....but from Kronk's description of the area in August and Tim's in September the area had water and snakes...and IMO that's why  they were only close....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: November 30, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »

Sunny, not too long ago you found a post by JJ where he said something like he couldn't believe how close to the remains they were. I have been trying to find that and no luck. I feel pretty dumb right about now. Embarassed Do you remember when we were discussing that by any chance? TIA

hi tupelo...yes I remember when we were discussing it...and I am sure it was the day after Kronk's depo....the first time we saw the barrage of motions by the defense....I will search and see if I can find it.
I found where we were discussing it on page 43 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!

Here it is...post #80    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597989#msg597989

IF anyone want to see his posts search under Monkey Hunt. I think he seriously just wanted Caylee found. He took time away from his schooling and family to look for her. So many people were close....but from Kronk's description of the area in August and Tim's in September the area had water and snakes...and IMO that's why  they were only close....

I think he did too. I think he was sincere. I am just confused.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: November 30, 2009, 05:18:41 PM »

Thank You!  Is the RED referred to here, the Red here at SM? If so, did he search the woods where Caylee was found?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: November 30, 2009, 05:19:07 PM »

Fanny - JJ didn't go to Baez and say "I want to give a statement".  Baez tracked him down and requested a statement.  Along with an attorney, JJ answered questions that were asked of him, nothing more nothing less. 

I'd really like to know why you and others are attempting to make out JJ to be the bad guy.  Frankly, I don't know JJ from "adam" but I really don't think he is the bad guy here.

Klaas, I should probably take most of the blame, since I started it.  I just don't understand how this guy came to interviewed by the defense.  It has to be some advantage for them and whether it is to make TES look bad or Casey to look innocent it just doesn't feel right to me.

1.  Baez may be an idiot but he's not totally stupid.  Joseph Jordan was very visible early in the case and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to track him down.

2.  I don't see any real advantage to the defense and I don't see JJ saying anything bad about TES. 

3.  I also don't see JJ mentioning whether there was or was not water in the area.  You would think if he was asked the question it would be answered.  KEEP IN MIND, JJ is not likely to volunteer information he is going to answer the questions he is asked. 

If there was water in the area, THERE WILL BE PROOF.  I don't give a %@#@ what Baez says.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: November 30, 2009, 05:20:50 PM »

Thank You!  Is the RED referred to here, the Red here at SM? If so, did he search the woods where Caylee was found?

Yes it was RED here.  I doubt he searched the EXACT area although he might have been near.  I'll ask him or go find his old posts on it.  I'm sure he did a front page as well and will look for that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: November 30, 2009, 05:22:10 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX

[IMG

This just a statement containing specific information the defense want to bastardize IMO....and as far as I can see it was not sworn to or notarized. And it states he was answering questions regarding his search efforts.....so I would guess JB didn't ask him if there was water.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: November 30, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »

Yes it was RED here.  I doubt he searched the EXACT area although he might have been near.  I'll ask him or go find his old posts on it.  I'm sure he did a front page as well and will look for that.

I remember Red's post. He had a picture with it. A shovel or shovel handle or similar was in it. Not that that helps. LOL

I was trying, though.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: November 30, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »

Klaas, I should probably take most of the blame, since I started it.  I just don't understand how this guy came to interviewed by the defense.  It has to be some advantage for them and whether it is to make TES look bad or Casey to look innocent it just doesn't feel right to me.

1.  Baez may be an idiot but he's not totally stupid.  Joseph Jordan was very visible early in the case and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to track him down.

2.  I don't see any real advantage to the defense and I don't see JJ saying anything bad about TES. 

3.  I also don't see JJ mentioning whether there was or was not water in the area.  You would think if he was asked the question it would be answered.  KEEP IN MIND, JJ is not likely to volunteer information he is going to answer the questions he is asked. 

If there was water in the area, THERE WILL BE PROOF.  I don't give a %@#@ what Baez says.

If Baez can show that TES did not turn everything over it will put them in a really bad light and there goes that one juror who is a hold out, who thinks someone with TES planted the body. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: November 30, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

Here is Red's front page article on his search.  I believe Red was there 2-3 days or over the weekend maybe through Monday:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/

This does not look like it's near Hopespring.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: November 30, 2009, 05:31:37 PM »

Here is Red's front page article on his search.  I believe Red was there 2-3 days or over the weekend maybe through Monday:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/

Here is the next and if I remember correctly, TES pulled out soon thereafter.  I'm wondering if Cindy Anthony was affraid the searchers were going to find her?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/03/caylee-anthony-missing-cindy-anthony-defends-casey-and-attacks-texas-equusearch-law-enforcement-and-search-on-nancy-grace-9208/?preview=true&preview_id=6007&preview_nonce=b99e61385a
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: November 30, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »

If Baez can show that TES did not turn everything over it will put them in a really bad light and there goes that one juror who is a hold out, who thinks someone with TES planted the body. 

So now TES planted the body?  LOLOL 

AKMOM - forensics will prove who killed Caylee and put her in the woods.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: November 30, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »

Had my last computer not crashed about 2 weeks ago, I would have all the emails sent to me by Joseph Jordan. In them he asked for volunteers to help search for Caylee, and told me about many of the areas they did search and many others they wanted to search. Some areas they couldn't because they had no permission from the property owners. I do remember Joe saying he was having trouble with LE cooperating with him to search other areas, like landfills for example. He would tell me he found items but not what they were, so that he would not "dirty" the investigation. One thing I did notice about a month or 2 ago was his somewhat disappearance from facebook. Maybe this was about when Baez got a hold of him. JJ was emailing many people to get volunteers to help, so Baez did not have to be a rocket scientist to locate him. (fortunately for Baez) I did email him back alot at the beginning of his quest but after he hooked up I think with GSJ, I kind of backed off, no offense to anyone. I actually believe in some paranormal, and "real" psychics. Gail IMO was looking for fame and fortune. From any of the emails from him there was no mention of the Suburban Drive so I can't say if he did or didn't.

Honestly I don't know how the defense is going to get past the Nanny (non-existent) kidnapped Caylee, and I decided to live it up for 31 days, cruising, and boozing......AND NOT CALLING THE POLICE FOR 31 DAY!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: November 30, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »

Here is the next and if I remember correctly, TES pulled out soon thereafter.  I'm wondering if Cindy Anthony was affraid the searchers were going to find her?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/03/caylee-anthony-missing-cindy-anthony-defends-casey-and-attacks-texas-equusearch-law-enforcement-and-search-on-nancy-grace-9208/?preview=true&preview_id=6007&preview_nonce=b99e61385a

I always wondered the same thing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: November 30, 2009, 05:44:09 PM »

I think Kronk is Bozo's suspect de jour. Who knows who it will be tomorrow. JMO 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: November 30, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/113009-anthony-motions
Anthony defense: Florida death penalty unconstitutional

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 5:26 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 4:58 PM EST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's defense team filed 11 new motions in the murder case against their client. Eight of the motions have to do with the state's death penalty statute, Florida statute 921.141 .

The defense is asking the judge to rule that particular death penalty statute unconstitutional.

In one of the motions Casey's defense team argues it improperly shifts the burden of proof to the defendants, thereby creating a presumption of death.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: November 30, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »

::MonkeyDevil::to someone from TES planting the body.

I agree....forensics will convict kc...the defense can through all the garbage out they wish...but it will not change the FACTS or the results.  ks will be convicted of killing Caylee...kc and kc alone!!  JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: November 30, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/113009-anthony-motions
Anthony defense: Florida death penalty unconstitutional

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 5:26 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 4:58 PM EST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's defense team filed 11 new motions in the murder case against their client. Eight of the motions have to do with the state's death penalty statute, Florida statute 921.141 .

The defense is asking the judge to rule that particular death penalty statute unconstitutional.

In one of the motions Casey's defense team argues it improperly shifts the burden of proof to the defendants, thereby creating a presumption of death.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.
Video at link.

You would think that no one had ever been convicted and sentenced to death in the state of Florida.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: November 30, 2009, 05:54:47 PM »

Had my last computer not crashed about 2 weeks ago, I would have all the emails sent to me by Joseph Jordan. In them he asked for volunteers to help search for Caylee, and told me about many of the areas they did search and many others they wanted to search. Some areas they couldn't because they had no permission from the property owners. I do remember Joe saying he was having trouble with LE cooperating with him to search other areas, like landfills for example. He would tell me he found items but not what they were, so that he would not "dirty" the investigation. One thing I did notice about a month or 2 ago was his somewhat disappearance from facebook. Maybe this was about when Baez got a hold of him. JJ was emailing many people to get volunteers to help, so Baez did not have to be a rocket scientist to locate him. (fortunately for Baez) I did email him back alot at the beginning of his quest but after he hooked up I think with GSJ, I kind of backed off, no offense to anyone. I actually believe in some paranormal, and "real" psychics. Gail IMO was looking for fame and fortune. From any of the emails from him there was no mention of the Suburban Drive so I can't say if he did or didn't.

Honestly I don't know how the defense is going to get past the Nanny (non-existent) kidnapped Caylee, and I decided to live it up for 31 days, cruising, and boozing......AND NOT CALLING THE POLICE FOR 31 DAY!

Hi seeme.....they will never get by the Nanny story....they will try....but it will never fly. Every time I hear JB say something about she had good reasons for doing the things she did I have to laugh out loud.....good reasons for not calling the police, for being out partying, getting her tattoo and stealing money from her good friend, for her lies to the police.....oh yes...I forgot ...that must have been all part of the script...she left her at Sawgrass...no wait at JB Park....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: November 30, 2009, 05:57:59 PM »

::MonkeyDevil::to someone from TES planting the body.

I agree....forensics will convict kc...the defense can through   THROW all the garbage out they wish...but it will not change the FACTS or the results.  ks  kC will be convicted of killing Caylee...kc and kc alone!!  JMO of course
I so need an edit button!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.