May 14, 2024, 05:03:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 453742 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: February 22, 2010, 04:02:39 PM »

Okay, all you monkeys that like to clean, come to my apartment I will give each of you a room/closet/cupboard and you can clean to your heart's content. I am a pack rat and have trouble throwing out stuff, so come on down and have a junk throwing out party.  an angelic monkey

I love to throw other people things out!  Will be right there!   
I worked at resort hotels for many years and learned to live in very small quarters and with minimal 'things'.....and learned some space saving things that worked for me and have kept it working. I am always amazed to see how many things people collect....who really needs 6 spatulas! 

Me toooooo Sunny - I am a thrower my husband is a stasher - when I throw he digs threw the bags - I want to scream when he does that. 

It's that male stasher gene...LOL....I throw it in the trash the day the trash collector comes...he saves everything too...all these little pieces of wood and this little container...I pitch it and he never misses it!  Same thing I do with his underwear and socks...when I buy new underwear/socks I throw the same amount of old underwear/tee shirts/socks out.....he thinks they are never really worn out!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1541 on: February 22, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

Heck I have 4 spatulas and I hardly cook or bake  I also have a bunch of stuff for cooking that I don't even no why I have it. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: February 22, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »

The body in Hobble Creek Canyon, Utah has been id'd and the perp has been arrested.   

thanks Mission

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: February 22, 2010, 04:04:27 PM »

Okay, all you monkeys that like to clean, come to my apartment I will give each of you a room/closet/cupboard and you can clean to your heart's content. I am a pack rat and have trouble throwing out stuff, so come on down and have a junk throwing out party.  an angelic monkey

I worked at resort hotels for many years and learned to live in very small quarters and with minimal 'things'.....and learned some space saving things that worked for me and have kept it working. I am always amazed to see how many things people collect....who really needs 6 spatulas! 

Uh.....that would be me...hehe I also have 6 whisk....

me too Darla! I didn't want to be the first one to fess up! lol!

y'all are sooooooooooooo funny!@@@

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: February 22, 2010, 04:14:47 PM »

Hello monkeys!!

I'm so tired of this cold weather, I could scream!!

No Rose and Bananas, I am laughing cause I am so much like the two of you! I can tell the instant someone moves the tiniest of things, and it makes me nuts! Especially if they didn't put it back exactly the way it was before they touched it! And please, don't touch my laundry!! 

I guess we have an eye for detail!

Well hope you all have a great day!! 
  You got that right, don't touch my laundry either, don't even fold my towels, please.
Fold my towels please. 

a true story......years ago my son was dating a girl who I really didn't like but didn't tell him...but of course he knew....she wanted to get married and he didn't (thank goodness), gradually more and more of her things began to appear in his apartment..he inherited a couple things from me Monkey Devil! he is neat, folds the clothes as soon as the come outta the dryer...little things like that. Well, this girl started doing his laundry after a couple......... time he told her NOT to do HIS laundry...she continued to do it...next thing I knew they were kaput
  Why?  She didn't fold the towels the way he wanted them! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 22, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »

I'm always getting rid of stuff. I donate clothes and things we don't use much to charities. My husband always wants to look through the bags in case I give away something he stills wants.

My husband does the same thing.
He'll never find the old blanket I am trying to get rid of.I have moved it around for a couple of days now.Making its way out slowly but surely.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: February 22, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »

Come on down Sunny, except not tomorrow it is supposed to snow. I just have stuff and half of it I don't use, don't wear and don't want. I just don't want to get rid of it. I am not a hoarder by any means, just have a lot of sentimental stuff that I myself could never throw out myself. 

JSM....OK, not tomorrow!    take a picture off the don't use, don't wear, don't want things,if there is a sentimental attachment. I do have some sentimental items that I won't get rid of too.  Not a lot, but a few. 
However, I do have lots of pictures!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: February 22, 2010, 04:44:36 PM »

Sunny...cute story about your son and the ex girlfriend!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: February 22, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »

I'm always getting rid of stuff. I donate clothes and things we don't use much to charities. My husband always wants to look through the bags in case I give away something he stills wants.

He'll never find the old blanket I am trying to get rid of.I have moved it around for a couple of days now.Making its way out slowly but surely.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 22, 2010, 04:48:56 PM »

Hello monkeys!!

No Rose and Bananas, I am laughing cause I am so much like the two of you! I can tell the instant someone moves the tiniest of things, and it makes me nuts! Especially if they didn't put it back exactly the way it was before they touched it! And please, don't touch my laundry!! 

You got that right, don't touch my laundry either, don't even fold my towels, please.
Fold my towels please. 

a true story......years ago my son was dating a girl who I really didn't like but didn't tell him...but of course he knew....she wanted to get married and he didn't (thank goodness), gradually more and more of her things began to appear in his apartment..he inherited a couple things from me Monkey Devil! he is neat, folds the clothes as soon as the come outta the dryer...little things like that. Well, this girl started doing his laundry after a couple......... time he told her NOT to do HIS laundry...she continued to do it...next thing I knew they were kaput
  How funny, I love that story.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: February 22, 2010, 05:13:19 PM »

Monkey Devil!  oh the things we do for love~~

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 22, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »

Sunny...cute story about your son and the ex girlfriend!
thanks cookie...we still laugh about it...he was soooooooo serious when he called me to tell me she was GONE!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: February 22, 2010, 05:16:43 PM »

Hello monkeys!!

Fold my towels please. 

How funny, I love that story.

even funnier...he marries a girl who was messy...(at times she still is)....but she has improved greatly over the years.  but still doesn't fold the clothed immediately when getting them from the dryer!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1553 on: February 22, 2010, 05:28:37 PM »

Me toooooo Sunny - I am a thrower my husband is a stasher - when I throw he digs threw the bags - I want to scream when he does that. 

It's that male stasher gene...LOL....I throw it in the trash the day the trash collector comes...he saves everything too...all these little pieces of wood and this little container...I pitch it and he never misses it!  Same thing I do with his underwear and socks...when I buy new underwear/socks I throw the same amount of old underwear/tee shirts/socks out.....he thinks they are never really worn out!   
Oh I love it - thank you for the great idea  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1554 on: February 22, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »

JSM, Can we shop through what you don't want??? I love to redo furniture. I have to post a pick of my wardrobe and my 50's china cabinet that were destined for the trash pile
  You can have what ever you want that is thrown out Darla. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1555 on: February 22, 2010, 05:36:45 PM »

Gotta run monkeys. Pray my meeting lets out quickly and I get home in time to watch skating. I will catch up when I get home. Josef is staying overnight just in case it snows tonight. I hate driving him to school in the snow. Makes me a nervous wreck.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1556 on: February 22, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »

Gotta run monkeys. Pray my meeting lets out quickly and I get home in time to watch skating. I will catch up when I get home. Josef is staying overnight just in case it snows tonight. I hate driving him to school in the snow. Makes me a nervous wreck.

Drive Safe JSM 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: February 22, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »

Now that's a hoot... why didn't I think of that?  My husbands clothes drawers are so stuffed can barely shut them cuz he keeps holy socks and underwear.  If he per chance wears them and they find their way to the laundry, I throw them out.... LOL.

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: February 22, 2010, 05:53:26 PM »

Heck I have 4 spatulas and I hardly cook or bake  I also have a bunch of stuff for cooking that I don't even no why I have it. 

I have several spatulas... I used different ones for cooking different things... LOL.  I have one I like best for eggs and one I like best for hamburgers etc....

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1559 on: February 22, 2010, 06:28:04 PM »

Now that's a hoot... why didn't I think of that?  My husbands clothes drawers are so stuffed can barely shut them cuz he keeps holy socks and underwear.  If he per chance wears them and they find their way to the laundry, I throw them out.... LOL.

That is a great idea Sunny - I will have to try that - my hubby always is so particular about his socks - says if you do not get the right kind they "feel funny" - you would think he is either a five year old or a girl. Sad.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.