May 14, 2024, 11:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 498115 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 07, 2009, 02:40:29 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122540

Misty Croslin has left town again, apparently under the wing of a ‘well heeled’ new friend. There is some speculation that this new friend may have connections to a well known organization. We will update this article as soon as we have more information.

(snipped)

What organization are they talking about!?
ick kid finders with the anthony's ???? yuck

You read my mind!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: October 07, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

Misty Croslin has left town again, apparently under the wing of a ‘well heeled’ new friend. There is some speculation that this new friend may have connections to a well known organization. We will update this article as soon as we have more information.

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

Mine too.She's good!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: October 07, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »

Ronald Cummings Announces His Decision to Divorce Misty

Staff Reports/Headline News

By TJ Hart

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 6 year-old Haliegh Cummings is divorcing his wife Misty Croslin-Cummings.

Cummings told CNN's Nancy Grace Tuesday, “The two of us have agreed to go separate ways."

Cummings says he and Misty agreed to split up, partly related to his daughter's disappearance and Misty's story of what happened the night she went missing and the difficulty they have when going out in public.
Haleigh Cummings has been missing since early February.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5385116.php
  they have difficulity going out in public-where the hell do they go-they dont work-Ron is such a moron-I dont know why  Nancy Grace treats him like he is such a hero-why does Ron Mother treat Misty like she is such a wonderful person-if that were me I be chocking her-only one reason --Misty has soemtheing on Ron --sorry Monkey for bursting in on your case-I dont post here that often--but the divorce-give me a break--wonder how they will split the community property ::MonkeyTongue::you can be poor that does not make you trash--but these people are just poor trash
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: October 07, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »

IM ready Gizzie...

Whoo Hoo! Road trip! 

You can borrow this. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #944 on: October 07, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: October 07, 2009, 03:02:09 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

I don't think the Milstupids are so "well heeled" but it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see someone connected to the Anthonys. They have attracted the bottom dwellers like a magnet. Maybe Misty is going to have her own 48 Hours, and a suite at the Ritz. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: October 07, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

I don't think the Milstupids are so "well heeled" but it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see someone connected to the Anthonys. They have attracted the bottom dwellers like a magnet. Maybe Misty is going to have her own 48 Hours, and a suite at the Ritz. 
matbe they'll just put her up in casey's old room it would be like getting back the daughter that was sent away both little slore's and their five fingered family can be complete again minus the pinky that no one was worried about anyways ... and she can boink lee... and he can do that evil laugh and then they can all hi five...
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: October 07, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »

Hi Monks,

Let the guessing game begin!        I'll start with a few...

1.  Leonard Padilla
2.  Mark NeJame
3.  Curtis Sliwa (?)...the Guardian Angel Dude
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: October 07, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

matbe they'll just put her up in casey's old room it would be like getting back the daughter that was sent away both little slore's and their five fingered family can be complete again minus the pinky that no one was worried about anyways ... and she can boink lee... and he can do that evil laugh and then they can all hi five...

ewwwww....boink Lee?? I just puked in my mouth a little bit...lol

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: October 07, 2009, 03:15:18 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I bet Cindy is fixin' chili & brownines as we speak!  LOL!   

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 07, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

i'm sorry i had to describe my visual lol and i pictured them doing that and hi fiving at the same time while he laughed real evil like that bit they rewind and replay where he is talking about how casey said she was in jax and he says i said to her ah no your not AAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAA ... the most boisterous evil laugh ever LOL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: October 07, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

i'm sorry i had to describe my visual lol and i pictured them doing that and hi fiving at the same time while he laughed real evil like that bit they rewind and replay where he is talking about how casey said she was in jax and he says i said to her ah no your not AAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAA ... the most boisterous evil laugh ever LOL

yeah..the visual is real clear for me! lol! ewwwww again...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #952 on: October 07, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

YUCK! wait - does Lee even have the equipment to boink? Thought both his and Georgie's were in a locked box in the possession of Cindy?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 07, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

i think it is easy to tell i am at my actual job today ... hence my insanity/terrets lol
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: October 07, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

YUCK! wait - does Lee even have the equipment to boink? Thought both his and Georgie's were in a locked box in the possession of Cindy?

::MonkeyLaugh::she lets them take the equipment out on the days that she makes her chili and brownies (right CeCe.?.lol)

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: October 07, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

i heard she cleans them off and let's them out to play every so often.... after she scrubs them and removes all dna of course... omg i'm going back to lurking now before i get myself kicked off of here ... sorry mods i don't know what is wrong with me
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 07, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21228712/detail.html
Haleigh Cummings' Dad Confirms Divorce Plans

Posted: 12:55 pm EDT October 7, 2009Updated: 1:19 pm EDT October 7, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings confirmed on national television that he is divorcing his wife of seven months. Ronald Cummings said his wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, is in Orlando because of the split.

The couple married weeks after Haleigh disappeared. Cummings wouldn't say much about the decision Tuesday night on CNN, but said they were under a lot of pressure because of speculation about Misty's possible involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.
"With the family problems and everything it's just too much on the relationship. We can't go anywhere without being questioned or people staring at us or anything like that," Ronald said.

Ronald Cummings' attorney says the divorce will be simple, because the couple doesn't have any joint assets or children.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 07, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

Penny...that makes 2 of us then! lol!
BBL monkeys! behave!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 07, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

(snipped)

You read my mind!   

::MonkeyLaugh::she lets them take the equipment out on the days that she makes her chili and brownies (right CeCe.?.lol)
you read my mind... it's like prince spaghetti night LOL OMG wait wasn't that the name they yelled in that commercial "anthonyyyy"... i really need to stop lmao over here people are starting to stare since there is nothing funny about my job at all lol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: October 07, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »

Hi Monks,

Let the guessing game begin!        I'll start with a few...

1.  Leonard Padilla
2.  Mark NeJame
3.  Curtis Sliwa (?)...the Guardian Angel Dude

4. Whoraldo
5. Michelle Bart
6. Female ABC producer who was at the Ritz dinner
7. Todd Black
8. Halderman, 48 hr producer who is in trouble over David Letterman

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.