May 22, 2024, 10:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 276117 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #560 on: June 05, 2009, 03:16:57 PM »

CC, Thanks for the laugh, wherever it came from!!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I didn't do anything.............yet.

Do No Evil 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 05, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »

I vow to get down on bended knee and propose to Lee Anthony...if we could get a doc dump today ...

Errrr...I guess desperate times call for desperate measures?   
Ohh wee- calling the florist now!!!

Oh, how I love a romantic wedding!  <crying>   
Me too, call Dolce and see about a dress.
I have a license, I can make it legal and all.  study
  Oh Nutt its so on!!
Emailing Monken now about the cake!!!  Dum Dum De Dum.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 05, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »

New Casey Attorney Files Paperwork; Witness Being Re-Questioned

Posted: 3:16 pm EDT June 5, 2009Updated: 3:37 pm EDT June 5, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, a new death penalty-qualified attorney has officially filed the necessary paperwork to join the case.

Andrea Lyon is joining the defense, because Casey's current lawyer, Jose Baez, is not qualified to try a death penalty case.

Meanwhile, defense lawyers are expected to question a key witness again on Monday, in the case against Casey Anthony.

Jose Baez will once again interview Orange County deputy, Adriana Acevedo, even though he already took her deposition once before (read Acevedo's interview).

In 2008, Acevedo responded twice to a wooded area where a child's remains were found and were later identified as Caylee Anthony on December 11.

Good grief, does he think badgering someone is going to get him the answer he is shoving down their throats!
http://www.wftv.com/news/19670350/detail.html

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 05, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »

It concerns me greatly that the article yesterday only indicates that the Anthony's are being questioned. 
http://www.wesh.com/news/19660011/detail.html
Surely LE will not let the Milsteads get away with impersonating authorities with his flashing lights.  What a horrible example that would set that we should not trust anyone with flashing lights as it may not be LE.

Any word on Mac's tea and crumpets chat yesterday on him being a bad boy?

Things are way too quiet.  Especially with Spindy's birthday today.  It is like the calm before the storm.

I would love to see Cindy get a Birthday present today............a nice warrant for all of their arrests first, then the release of all the documents we have been waiting for this week.

OT:
Brandi did a great job with the water in your avi.   an angelic monkey

Didn't she make it look awesome?? I just LOVE it !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 05, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, a new death penalty-qualified attorney has officially filed the necessary paperwork to join the case.

Andrea Lyon is joining the defense, because Casey's current lawyer, Jose Baez, is not qualified to try a death penalty case.

Meanwhile, defense lawyers are expected to question a key witness again on Monday, in the case against Casey Anthony.

Jose Baez will once again interview Orange County deputy, Adriana Acevedo, even though he already took her deposition once before (read Acevedo's interview).

In 2008, Acevedo responded twice to a wooded area where a child's remains were found and were later identified as Caylee Anthony on December 11.

Good grief, does he think badgering someone is going to get him the answer he is shoving down their throats!

I think he is just grasping at straws. He has NO DEFENSE and he is looking for anything from which to make a case. He knows the state has enough evidence to easily convict or he would not have hired a DP attorney whose primary job in all the previous trials was to get her client's LWOP instead of the DP.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 05, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »

CC, Thanks for the laugh, wherever it came from!!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I meant CeCe. Sorry, I've been hopping around here on the threads trying to catch up. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 05, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »

Was hoping to see a pic of Spindy and Co's perp walks by now. 

Wish they still had  the web cam up so we could see what was really happening on Hopespring Dr today.

Wonder if Georgie will take Spindy out to dinner at the Ritz Carlton for crab puffs tonight?  Somehow I don't think they would even notice the irony in that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 05, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »

Well, it worked with Uncer and Richardson, so maybe he thinks he will give it another try with LKB softening her up first.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 05, 2009, 04:03:04 PM »

I can't tell you how many times I see someone mention Jose Baez and I read, "Joan Baez" and think .. what does she have to do with this case?

I must be losing it. LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 05, 2009, 04:08:15 PM »

Well, it worked with Uncer and Richardson, so maybe he thinks he will give it another try with LKB softening her up first.   

Actually, at first it appeared to have worked but after reading their depositions, I'm not too sure he has as much to chomp on as originally thought even with Uncer & Richardson.   I do not see her treatment risen to the level of cruel or inhumane that they are portraying.  I also still am inclined to say he loses on both privacy issues of medical records & attorney/client privilege (no audio-all jails have a policy that they can observe).  LKB is excruciating with a ton of minutia.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 05, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »

I guess I am ready to roll Thor Fanny out again.....Now there will be a federal investigation for the killing of a late term abortion doctor in Kansas last Sunday.....I have my own opinion of this doctor.

However, what about the killing and abusing of all these helpless children in our world. Where is their civil rights, and why is this not a hate crime. Why should late term abortion doctors have special legislation and investigations, but not our precious children..How twisted is that????? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: June 05, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »

Actually, at first it appeared to have worked but after reading their depositions, I'm not too sure he has as much to chomp on as originally thought even with Uncer & Richardson.   I do not see her treatment risen to the level of cruel or inhumane that they are portraying.  I also still am inclined to say he loses on both privacy issues of medical records & attorney/client privilege (no audio-all jails have a policy that they can observe).  LKB is excruciating with a ton of minutia.

Nor did I Capp. The media had a field day with it though, and I am sure Bozo puffed his chest out with pride over it. I'm not saying that it will do him any good, but he is so egotistical that right now he will do anything that he thinks will give him quality points.

Don't mind me today. I am in an exceptionally fowl mood over all this crap going on everywhere.

While I am still ranting and a little OT, I think the arsonist in California should be thrown in a huge bonfire for his death penalty!
But that will never happen in CA. He'll probably die of old age before it ever comes around!

Did I tell you I am a bit cranky today??   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #572 on: June 05, 2009, 04:35:10 PM »

I can assure you the arsonist will die of old age, along with Peterson and Westerfield, ect. before this state finally figures out, that they are on death row. I'm cranky also today Fanny, from all this, going back and forth to all these cases. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #573 on: June 05, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »

I'm bored - only 40 more min. at work.  Someone at least post a picture so I that I might have some fun.     

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #574 on: June 05, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »

♥This is the official Caylee Marie Anthony FoundationŽ website.♥

At this time the Anthony's will not be holding a vigil for Caylee in June. We may be planning one for her birthday in August. Please watch the website for further details.
http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialevents.html

Do No Evil 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 05, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

It concerns me greatly that the article yesterday only indicates that the Anthony's are being questioned. 
http://www.wesh.com/news/19660011/detail.html
Surely LE will not let the Milsteads get away with impersonating authorities with his flashing lights.  What a horrible example that would set that we should not trust anyone with flashing lights as it may not be LE.

In Maryland, if you have a blue light on your dashboard or anything that people would mistake as being a police officer you are arrested for impersonating an officer.  You can't have flashing lights, nothing.  Milstead was already arrested once for impersonating an officer, so obvious he didn't learn his lessons.  That should be grounds for an arrest.  All's the officers have to do is look at his truck and see those light son there.  I'm dissappointed with OSPD for not taking this up a notch. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 05, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »

I'm bored - only 40 more min. at work.  Someone at least post a picture so I that I might have some fun.     

Go get the one of the hippoloid in drag from BB11's site.   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: June 05, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »

♥This is the official Caylee Marie Anthony FoundationŽ website.♥

At this time the Anthony's will not be holding a vigil for Caylee in June. We may be planning one for her birthday in August. Please watch the website for further details.

Well, aren't you thoughtful, we may have a vigil for her birthday in August. Oh, please don't go out of your way to much.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 05, 2009, 04:50:00 PM »

this is the official Caylee Marie Anthony FoundationŽ website.♥

What a silly thing to put on the website.  Like those who have TRUE love for caylee and seek JUSTICE give a care that her genetic family are not holding a vigil in June.  I feel that after the fiasco of the memorial it will be a far more caring and true memorial WITHOUT any involvement from the DNA donors.  I  will laugh my arse off if in fact this vigil has more people in attendance than the CMA chanting disgrace that the mushroom head planned.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »

Go get the one of the hippoloid in drag from BB11's site.   Monkey Devil!

It's all your fault, Fanny.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.