May 16, 2024, 06:21:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 277425 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 25, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

Yes it was! I hope Dr.Hodges is right about the cage and the break in's at the FH the day Natalee dissapeared.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: January 25, 2008, 10:06:53 PM »

I imagine Julia is innocent.

In Aruba it is perfectly legal to be a back stabbing lying hoe from what I can determine.

You go that.....but I don't think she is innocent.. not innocent  of being part of the cover up as well as the back stabbing lying HO that she IS....her day is coming though....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 25, 2008, 10:06:55 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Thought I would share something with you all. We could all use a good laugh. Sorry in advance for any nightmares this may cause.
Hope no one is eating, if so PUT DOWN THE SILVERWARE!!!  

In the original picture of this Palus had on a suit.  In this one, he has on the same pair of shorts he had a picture made with Taco, some other dude and it may have been Anita.  He needs to buy some that is big enough for him.  What skin flints.     j/blue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 25, 2008, 10:08:04 PM »

Jackb - someone photoshopped that one, lol 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 25, 2008, 10:08:32 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.

I thought I heard or read that somewhere as well. Is the message the message that was sent in the AM that was the end of the Saturday night or the beginning of Sunday? There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

feeling invisible again...but if anyone can see me, this was on our list of questions. Hopefully will know this on Monday.

Thanks ldstlou

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

Hi Sam.....join the invisible line....right behind me .....thanks for the repost on this..I missed it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 25, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

Forgot to say thanks IDstlouis and Sunny of Texas for actually asking the source. Maybe we can actually find out some things.I wish Jug posted here. JMHO

Sam

Sam you are welcome....hopefully we can get some things clarified.....I know other have to feel as  we do...tired of reading the lies and the rumors

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 25, 2008, 10:10:58 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Thought I would share something with you all. We could all use a good laugh. Sorry in advance for any nightmares this may cause.

In the original picture of this Palus had on a suit.  In this one, he has on the same pair of shorts he had a picture made with Taco, some other dude and it may have been Anita.  He needs to buy some that is big enough for him.  What skin flints.     j/blue

speaking of invisible...lol...wish her blouse wasn't!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 25, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »

SunnyinTX - you aren't invisible and neither is Sam.  Sometimes things are moving fast and lately sometimes very slow and people don't post for a long time.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 25, 2008, 10:12:30 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.

I thought I heard or read that somewhere as well. Is the message the message that was sent in the AM that was the end of the Saturday night or the beginning of Sunday? There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

feeling invisible again...but if anyone can see me, this was on our list of questions. Hopefully will know this on Monday.

Thanks ldstlou

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

Hi Sam.....join the invisible line....right behind me .....thanks for the repost on this..I missed it!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 25, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

Posting this one more time since we jumped pages:

For anyone who didn't read the article....

Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group.

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 25, 2008, 10:15:01 PM »

SunnyinTX - you aren't invisible and neither is Sam.  Sometimes things are moving fast and lately sometimes very slow and people don't post for a long time.

yeppppper

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 25, 2008, 10:15:07 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

speaking of invisible...lol...wish her blouse wasn't!!!!

I will NEVER understand what the hey she was thinking when she was dressing for THAT party!!!

My favorite is still her digging up her shirt for her mike in a room full of people?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 25, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »

Yup,Thats ridiculous..Anita would never wear a see through outfit exposing her bra in a formal setting   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 25, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

hi Yap......please come right here  and clean up my computer screen !  It has half of a frozen margarita all over it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 25, 2008, 10:16:55 PM »

Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group.

maybe...I'm waiting for confirmation on that one.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 25, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »

Nancy Grace Stacy Peterson...
Body parts found in river near a blue container ... ???

Oh My!  thanks!!.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 25, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »

Is that the "Major Friend" He was talking about?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 25, 2008, 10:21:38 PM »

Yup,Thats ridiculous..Anita would never wear a see through outfit exposing her bra in a formal setting   
Let us just be thankful the skirt is opaque.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 25, 2008, 10:23:16 PM »

SAYS WHO?  Someone who posts on a blog called JustRepublic?  Why do we believe that person knows??  If the same information was posted by WangChung at RU would you believe it? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: January 25, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

Let us just be thankful the skirt is opaque.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT was a good one!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.