May 21, 2024, 11:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 468309 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: October 19, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »

Why do they pooch their lips like that when they take a picture?  Does it have a meaning?  Except Casey, who always does her Julia Roberts impression
Its a pose.  I do it too...LOL  I will admit that as well.  Its a Marylin Monroe wannabe ordeal for me though.  "Smooches"....xoxo 
Sort of a statement like "You know I am hot!" 

Yeah and look where it got you..... 

KLaas, nothing does get by you! Does it? 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1241 on: October 19, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!

I never said that....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1242 on: October 19, 2008, 12:10:40 AM »

It's like the Scared Monkey Confessional in here tonight, but I'm not confessing a thing   

I have a question.  When did we start using the word "mistruth"?  I don't recall ever hearing it used until recently.

Is it like... I was trying to tell the truth and I just accidentally missed?  I'm serious!

Yeah exactly, lol.  Makes zero sense.  Is it the new PC way to say lied?
It sounds like another Anthonyism.  Always remember what Cindy says...liars are not murderers.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: October 19, 2008, 12:10:51 AM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yes, I recall that. And thats true. I remember seeing her mowing grass at municipal grounds as part of her community service. I don't recall how much money she was fined though.

The nearby city of Duluth, Georgia, where Wilbanks had lived with her fiance, spent nearly $43,000 to search for her; Wilbanks has repaid $13,249.

Can you imagine what the Anthonys owe to date?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 19, 2008, 12:11:33 AM »

The whole money thing does not bother me.  Let them collect all the money they want.  It can't buy them Caylee back, it can't buy them happiness, it can't buy them love, and it sure can't buy their way to Heaven!!!!!

A1 ... I agree.  The peace of mind ... if each member of the Anthony family were to just bow and reveal the truth from a personal perspective ... would be beyond worth.  There would be related consequences that would have to be dealt with but ... the truth would be the catalyst to restored relationships that has been destroyed by so many lies.

Cindy, George, Lee and Casey ... for the love of little Caylee Marie ... just end the charade.

Janet   
Amen ladies!  I could not agree more if I tried. 

(Anyone want to split my cheeseburger with me?)

A1 ... my 10 year old grandson would appreciate that sandwich.  While his brother (9) is sound asleep he is wide awake ... claiming he is hungry.  Two charbroiled chicken legs ... rice, cherry tomatoes, corn and buns for dinner and ... apple pie for dessert.  I honestly do not know where he puts it all.

Janet

Oh, don't you just love little boys???

I don't know.

These two have been arguing with each other since dinner and ... right about now I wish they had been girls.

One is now asleep and ... the other is whinning ... I'm hungry ... I'm not tired ... Can I watch a video ... How come Nik gets Great Grandma's blanket; it is my turn ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: October 19, 2008, 12:11:41 AM »

Baez might be putting them up to this to get money for Caseys defense.  They dont deserve one penny for her, she has done nothing to help LE except to lie and send them on a wild goose chase.  She should be billed for LEs wasted time.

Ah, wasn't there a missing "bride" from Missouri who was charged with all of the LE funds searching for her???

Yes, I recall that. And thats true. I remember seeing her mowing grass at municipal grounds as part of her community service. I don't recall how much money she was fined though.

The nearby city of Duluth, Georgia, where Wilbanks had lived with her fiance, spent nearly $43,000 to search for her; Wilbanks has repaid $13,249.

Every LE should do this.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1246 on: October 19, 2008, 12:11:41 AM »

The whole money thing does not bother me.  Let them collect all the money they want.  It can't buy them Caylee back, it can't buy them happiness, it can't buy them love, and it sure can't buy their way to Heaven!!!!!

A1 ... I agree.  The peace of mind ... if each member of the Anthony family were to just bow and reveal the truth from a personal perspective ... would be beyond worth.  There would be related consequences that would have to be dealt with but ... the truth would be the catalyst to restored relationships that has been destroyed by so many lies.

Cindy, George, Lee and Casey ... for the love of little Caylee Marie ... just end the charade.

Janet   

A1 ... my 10 year old grandson would appreciate that sandwich.  While his brother (9) is sound asleep he is wide awake ... claiming he is hungry.  Two charbroiled chicken legs ... rice, cherry tomatoes, corn and buns for dinner and ... apple pie for dessert.  I honestly do not know where he puts it all.

Janet

My hubs wants to know where I put it all too..LOL

You have new life.....you are excused!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: October 19, 2008, 12:11:54 AM »

I don't think the Anthony's will profit much (if anything) from movie or book deals. Way? Because they won't be able to contribute much. They've talked too much. So much in fact, that what they've already said on public record, could be made into a mini series, or several books...without their help. So why pay them?? Their names, or stories are not copy righted. The recent People magazine didn't pay them a dime. Why should anyone else?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: October 19, 2008, 12:12:20 AM »

I agree about the Halloween and candy - I had no idea about the Lil Wayne Suckers.
The symptoms of using X is more so where I was going.
The  possible drug dealing with Annie and her other friends. The times that Tony said she was sweating and etc.. sleep issues. Not to mention her lack their of emotions and how she is so different in her party photos.
I know its a very common drug used at Bars around here. One of my relatives is a Bartender and she says it as available as pack of smokes within the bar she works. 
I think that the candy was around due to it being Halloween.  Rollin on X you are very lovey, almost like a drunken daze of feel good.  You hang all over everyone, kiss, hug them as if they are your "lover".  In these photos everyone is sitting up, standing, posing, or dancing.  With X your body feels like a limp noodle and your feeling sensors are on overload...these pics from the party IMO do not show Casey on X.  Vitamin C chewables are the "candy" of choice when rollin.  Also, these days X is not as common as it once was due to how they are cutting it.  Xanny-bars are popular for snorting though and are very easy to come by, not to mention cheap.

And you know this Dolce because??????....  Just kidding!
I will be honest Steel, I was stupid and did it back in college.  Shrooms were big too...ick!

I suspec that I am older than you.  Don't get me started on what went on in ninth grade in the 70's

I remember those days! 9th grade for me was in 1968.  Those were the days.........

What I remember of the 70's was great....!
As for the X... alot of the kids around here still do X alot....Zanibars are popular too...I know this from working with alot of college girls...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: October 19, 2008, 12:12:37 AM »

You're right of course however I am very concerned about copy cat's.

We went through the #'s during Laci Rocha's murderer's trial.  It was then that the 4% estimate of sociopath's in the USA, that is a conservative #, imo.  Going with that # there are a conservative # of 12 million sociopath's living amongst us, those having children, now don't even know how one would calculate that #, but it is an awful lot & no children should be considered DISPOSABLE for financial gain.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: October 19, 2008, 12:13:24 AM »

It sounds like another Anthonyism.  Always remember what Cindy says...liars are not murderers.

You all really do not remember Cindy using that word "mistruths" when trying to explain away Casey's lies?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1251 on: October 19, 2008, 12:13:37 AM »

Why do they pooch their lips like that when they take a picture?  Does it have a meaning?  Except Casey, who always does her Julia Roberts impression
Its a pose.  I do it too...LOL  I will admit that as well.  Its a Marylin Monroe wannabe ordeal for me though.  "Smooches"....xoxo 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: October 19, 2008, 12:14:02 AM »

Janet   

Janet

My hubs wants to know where I put it all too..LOL

You have new life.....you are excused!
Oh, that's very sentimental, I have never heard it said that way!!!  I think I love you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: October 19, 2008, 12:15:07 AM »

I don't think the Anthony's will profit much (if anything) from movie or book deals. Way? Because they won't be able to contribute much. They've talked too much. So much in fact, that what they've already said on public record, could be made into a mini series, or several books...without their help. So why pay them?? Their names, or stories are not copy righted. The recent People magazine didn't pay them a dime. Why should anyone else?

People magazine didnt pay them a dime????  I find that hard to believe.  Did George tell you that?  They sure pay alot to other stories.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: October 19, 2008, 12:15:33 AM »

Excellent points but nothing surprises me any more.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: October 19, 2008, 12:15:54 AM »

Rob- yes it is sickening. 

yes it is Klaas.. too bad I've been around the block too many times or I would throw a first class rant. I'm just unshockable.

This is a record for fastest foundation set up.

I wondered a good # of threads back too Rob, is this a record for Garrison involvement as well?  Thought you being the President of the fan club & all you would be the best source to provide me with that info, too.

Garrison just jerks the public around while getting the vilest creatures on GMA and book deals. That's his gig... and he gets a big cut off of the dead body du jour.

Oh, I realize that.  I just thought his involvement & the announcement of his involvement was lightening speed in this particular case & thought you may know off hand what the average is.  I know that he is a blood money leach, imo as in yours.

ohhh... I'm sorry Altruist... I misunderstood. He just calls them up and the schlock starts flying.

I can't even being to tell you what it's like talking to that lunatic on the phone. I can only imagine what the families who need help are thinking when he calls.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: October 19, 2008, 12:16:01 AM »

Didn't Drewpy Peterson and his sidekick Brodsky start using the "mistruths" word?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: October 19, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: October 19, 2008, 12:16:43 AM »

Have you all ever poked the side of the computer with your arrow and suddenly all this blue is on the side and the things that belong on the bottom are now on the side in the blue?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: October 19, 2008, 12:17:01 AM »

when looking at what we know up to this date, all that you said here could sure be the way everything went down.  makes sense of several things that don't make sense to a casual *******.  even tho it reads like a stephen king novel, am betting by golly this is exactly what happened with caylee and the anthony family.  sure hope that LE has pulled things together in this way and are at least considering this to be one of the possibilities!  thank you for your insight Altruist! 

Thank you Wyks, I wish it was a more pleasant subject, but sadly it isn't.  It is many of the poster's here that give me back my belief in the human spirit.  Evil does not reside in the majority of American's, they are of good stock & a very real value system that enriches humanity & makes us rich of spirit & soul.

You're welcome!  And I do agree with you too that the majority of American's are of good stock.  Guess that's why it's so hard for so many of us to understand the evilness in some people.  Coming together to discuss these cases in this way helps us to sort thru our feelings when horrible things happen.  And yes, in finding that we agree with others who are just as shocked etc, helps to balance out our feelings, and restore our beliefs in the human spirit.  I'm grateful for the opportunity for that, which this forum provides. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.