May 17, 2024, 02:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEN'S CAKES  (Read 162116 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: March 16, 2010, 05:05:55 PM »

you are so talented Monken! I would not have the patience to do what you do..!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #321 on: March 16, 2010, 10:26:19 PM »

Monken, that cake is just awesome. Seth is gonna be thrilled.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 19, 2010, 12:57:42 AM »

Awesome cake!  I can't wait to see the decorating!  Do you rent yourself out?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2010, 10:10:30 AM »

Hey Guys, I made a Spring cake yesterday for a little girl, it's beautiful! I'll post the picture soon. I have 5 cakes due next week  I'm going to be working my arse off!  I'll be doing one for my daughter & combining the traditional icing with fondant. I've got to get used to using fondant! She loves bright colors so it'll be interesting  Be back soon! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »

Hey Guys, I made a Spring cake yesterday for a little girl, it's beautiful! I'll post the picture soon. I have 5 cakes due next week  I'm going to be working my arse off!  I'll be doing one for my daughter & combining the traditional icing with fondant. I've got to get used to using fondant! She loves bright colors so it'll be interesting  Be back soon! 

5 cakes?!      I can hardly wait   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2010, 12:06:58 AM »

5 cakes?!      I can hardly wait   

Looks like I'll be staying up all night  to beat the Bee to the cakes!

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 31, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »

Hey, here's the Springtime cake. I have 5 to do this week, I'll post them when I'm done. they are Saints, baby's 1st Bday football, my daughter's multi-color peace sign cake with fondant, a bowling party, and a black & white horse for my niece's bday! Whew, I'm tired already!  BBl 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 31, 2010, 09:13:21 AM »

Sorry, forget the pic: 

Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #328 on: March 31, 2010, 10:49:02 AM »

Sorry, forget the pic: 

Wonderful Monken, They always look to good to eat.   I had to get here before MuffyBee and Bearly, to make sure I got some before they ate it all.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 31, 2010, 10:54:01 AM »

Sorry, forget the pic: 

Wonderful Monken, They always look to good to eat.   I had to get here before MuffyBee and Bearly, to make sure I got some before they ate it all.

Love the cake, Monken   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #330 on: March 31, 2010, 11:09:15 PM »

Beautiful work Monken!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2010, 08:45:48 AM »

Thank you everyone! That cake had a ton of icing on it! Half the cake would be like getting a corner piece!!! 

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »

Thank you everyone! That cake had a ton of icing on it! Half the cake would be like getting a corner piece!!! 

It sure is a sweet looking  cake.      I'll take half the cake or a corner piece, either is fine with me.    flower Or even both for that matter.            I'll even share some of it with Bearly if she gets here in time...   

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2010, 09:23:15 AM »

Good Morning! Here's the cakes i did this week. One I thought i had to do this week is not due til the 17th, Thank goodness!!  Anyways, here they are; the horse is for my niece, she wanted it exactly how it is, spots & all  (she's 9) Happy Easter!

Hey, I just noticed, i also had a baby cake with a football on it & I forgot to take a picture of it!!  Oh well!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 04, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »

Sorry, didn't mean to get one twice!! 

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 04, 2010, 11:26:20 AM »

They're beautiful Monken 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: April 04, 2010, 11:29:17 AM »

The smiley cake with peace signs is so bright and happy looking    But I'll just bet the girl that got the birthday cake with the horse on it was so happy.     The cheerleader cake is 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #337 on: April 04, 2010, 12:19:32 PM »

Good Morning! Here's the cakes i did this week. One I thought i had to do this week is not due til the 17th, Thank goodness!!  Anyways, here they are; the horse is for my niece, she wanted it exactly how it is, spots & all  (she's 9) Happy Easter!

Hey, I just noticed, i also had a baby cake with a football on it & I forgot to take a picture of it!!  Oh well!
Beautiful cakes Monken, I really like the Saints cake and the top one with the smileys they are all adorable.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 04, 2010, 03:27:16 PM »

Yummy!   what time is dessert???

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: April 08, 2010, 02:05:47 AM »

It sure is a sweet looking  cake.      I'll take half the cake or a corner piece, either is fine with me.    flower Or even both for that matter.            I'll even share some of it with Bearly if she gets here in time...   

Oh, a day late and a bite short!

Beautiful cake, Monken.  It still looks so fresh!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.