May 13, 2024, 06:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 313985 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1700 on: June 24, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I saw it on In Sessions.  They are speculating that the affair was the real reason the Ant's left Ohio.

And isn't it strange that we never see any interaction with George's family in this three ring circus.     
But they left Ohio when Casey was a kid, right?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: June 24, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I saw it on In Sessions.  They are speculating that the affair was the real reason the Ant's left Ohio.

And isn't it strange that we never see any interaction with George's family in this three ring circus.     

George's brother was sitting next to him at the Memorial farce, if memory serves me correctly. I am not sure how many brothers he has. I believe it is more than one though. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: June 24, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

BLINK, Has there ever been any documetation for the neighbors statements about the big fight the night of June 15? I swear my brain is so stuffed with stuff about this case, I can't remember. I know it has been out on the internet for a long time, but I really can't even begin to look for documents on this.

Yes, it has, smack my azz and call me sally if I can remember her name right now. The only way I would be able to pull that out is if I went through the witness list and recognized an odd name, lol.
B

Okay help me out here Monks....I found this interview with neighbor Jean Couty.  I am somewhat confused - he says that there were 2 arguments that he recalls hearing, one when KC was on her way to jog and the other when Cindy got in KC's car and drove away - However the dates he gives for these 2 arguments are in May/End of May. My question is is this the neighbor that heard the argument on June 15th or is that a different neighbor?   

Helps to include the link

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

I don't know. Maybe Blink can enlighten us. Maybe there was more to the interview that we didn't get to see.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 24, 2009, 02:50:06 PM »

She was. I wish the people of Trumbull County would get off the info and tell us what we want to know. It's gotta be some good stuff.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 24, 2009, 02:52:25 PM »

Sorry you guys if this has been posted before.  I am having a hard time keeping up today as work will just not leave me alone to post:

Bounty hunter, Leonard Padilla, says Lee Anthony told him that George Anthony lied when he told investigators that he saw Caylee leave with her mother, Casey, the morning of the 16th of June, 2008.  Eyewitness News has discovered that Casey’s lawyers are trying to keep Padilla’s statement secret.

George Anthony said that he saw Caylee alive on Monday, June 16 as she was leaving their house with her mother, Casey. This was the day after Father’s Day  and the day after witnesses have sworn that Cindy and Casey had a really bad row over money Casey allegedly stole from Cindy’s mom.  Padilla claims George’s story is false and Kathi Belich of Eyewitness News interviewed him Tuesday via telephone.

Kathi: “George says he saw Caylee the next day.”

Padilla: “She didn’t leave the next day like George said.”

Kathi: “Oh, you think George is lying about that?”

Padilla: “I know he is, yeah.”

Kathi: “How do you know that?”

Padilla: “Because Lee says so.”

Kathi: “What did Lee say?”

Padilla: “Lee says she left that night. She was upset and took off with the baby.”

Kathi: “Lee actually told you that and you told investigators that when you were questioned?”

Padilla: “That’s correct.”

Leonard says Lee revealed that Cindy attempted to choke Casey on Father’s Day and that Casey then took off with Caylee. Cindy has denied that ever happened and Casey’s defense team wanted to keep those incriminating statements that Padilla and his associates made, private, saying Padilla was working for the prosecution. Padilla denies this and says that Casey did not appear desperate to find her baby after he bonded her out of jail.

“It’s almost like there was no daughter. There was no daughter missing. There was nothing to be concerned about,” said Padilla.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/leonard-padilla-says-george-anthony-lied-about-the-last-time-he-saw-caylee/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: June 24, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »

O/T Looks like another politician's career is coming to a complete stop.  South Carolina Governor that was missing over the weekend  and turned up in Argentina is on the air at a news conference confessing to an affair.  Appalachian Trail my shiney Azz!   
Darn it, now my husband is going to say I told you so.

Well, sorry NoRose. I could have told you so too. As soon as he was said to have been in Argentina......Wam!!! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: June 24, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

O/T Looks like another politician's career is coming to a complete stop.  South Carolina Governor that was missing over the weekend  and turned up in Argentina is on the air at a news conference confessing to an affair.  Appalachian Trail my shiney Azz!   

Well, sorry NoRose. I could have told you so too. As soon as he was said to have been in Argentina......Wam!!! 
Maybe he wanted to get tango lessons to surprise his sweetie?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: June 24, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »

She was. I wish the people of Trumbull County would get off the info and tell us what we want to know. It's gotta be some good stuff.   

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 24, 2009, 02:58:25 PM »

If memory serves, the Anthonys moved to Florida in 1989.  It is worthy to note that they had mortgage & other financial problems all the way back then as well.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: June 24, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »

Yeah, Capp, wasn't their home in foreclosure or something?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 24, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

Maybe he wanted to get tango lessons to surprise his sweetie?

I'll bet he looked silly on an Argentina beach with his hiking gear on. 

Wasn't Argentina where the Priest from Miami, Father Cute got caught on the beach without his frock?   

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: June 24, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.
MY daughter has a nanny(Hate the expression sounds so upity) She has my cell I have hers.  She is invited to bithday parties-any event that concerns my grand daugher.  At least 40 people in my family have met her.  I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES MET HER HUSBAND i CAN GO ON ON.  NO WAY CAN THERE BE A NANNY AND NOT HAVE MET CIN AND GEORGE

Agree!!!  they lied about their knowledge of the nanny!  How in the hell could these people who says they loved Caylee so much not check out someone who was supposed to be watching her....? Not know where she lived or the phone number....nothing!  cin-cin lied about having the phone number and address of the nanny... I hope the prosecution drills her about this lie and all the others!!
I hope so, too.  I think the fraud trial is going to point out that Casey stole money for herself alone, and prove that there was no nanny to pay, shooting the dingoes ate my baby, I mean Zanny stole my baby defense.  Bring it on!!
one more thing on the Nanny-A nanny coem to your house to watch your child.  You dont bring the child to the nanny
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1712 on: June 24, 2009, 03:04:04 PM »

If memory serves, the Anthonys moved to Florida in 1989.  It is worthy to note that they had mortgage & other financial problems all the way back then as well.

Yep and there is still a lien against them in Ohio that is unsatisfied it was recorded and docketed in November 07. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: June 24, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

“It’s almost like there was no daughter. There was no daughter missing. There was nothing to be concerned about,” said Padilla.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/leonard-padilla-says-george-anthony-lied-about-the-last-time-he-saw-caylee/

Northern Rose, I would believe LP every time rather than believe a word out of any of the Anthony's mouths. I think Lenny is a man who knows stuff. JMO   

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: June 24, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Cindy in her interviews said that the day 15 at night they spent a good time with the family . Who said that Cindy almost shocked Casey that night?
  Maybe chocking KC was a good night to sin sin
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:01 PM »

I ended up bankrupt in a divorce 10 years ago, and can't even get a credit card.  How do these idiots get a mortgage while they still have a lien on their previous home?           

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Wow, I never saw that video before.  You can see from 'day 1' Cindy was an ______ about the whole thing.  Sounds like she hung up on the reporter, too.  What an idiot.  In that clip Cindy tells the reporter that Casey is trying to tell the police 'in her own way' where Caylee is.  Uh, yeah, that Casey killed her and she's close to home.  So, is that how the A family works?  Nobody tells the truth to each other, instead they play charades and everyone has to guess what each family member is trying to say???  "George, I'm going down the street to the brick building that sells milk, bread and other things that, you know, I can put on the stove, in a pot, and heat up, so we can sit at that wooden thing in the other room and put that stuff that I heated up into our pieholes.."  OMGsh....seriously, I can understand why their extended family will have nothing to do with these people.  No way to explain their sickness.

Maybe at times they would also give out multiple choice answers.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: June 24, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »

In all the rumors I have heard, I have never heard that one. 

It was on TOPIX early on in this case posted from someone who claimed to be from their hometown in Ohio.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: June 24, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »

This may be the other neighbour.  Not sure if there was a transcript from them:

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/whos-who-in-casey-anthony-saga.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: June 24, 2009, 03:09:28 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Cindy in her interviews said that the day 15 at night they spent a good time with the family . Who said that Cindy almost shocked Casey that night?
  Maybe chocking KC was a good night to sin sin

See should have just kept a death grip on KC and finished the job. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.