May 21, 2024, 09:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 114883 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

i am not sure what to say here, except wendi is in the hopsital. she will probably be out tomorrow. i am not sure what to say to you but it does mean alot to wendi. thank you for you being her friend, she needed it. i am not sure what else to say but wendi is a good person, too good if you ask me. anyway she is going to be fine, our neighbor admitted her & wants her treated with iv's. not sure what else what to say.

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

Wow!!  That was fast!!!!!!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2009, 11:02:40 PM »

i am not sure what to say here, except wendi is in the hopsital. she will probably be out tomorrow. i am not sure what to say to you but it does mean alot to wendi. thank you for you being her friend, she needed it. i am not sure what else to say but wendi is a good person, too good if you ask me. anyway she is going to be fine, our neighbor admitted her & wants her treated with iv's. not sure what else what to say.

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

yeah, okay   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2009, 11:02:56 PM »

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

Is this Wendi's husband?  You mean Wendi is in the hospital and you are at home?     It's good to hear she is getting to burns taken care of!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2009, 11:03:32 PM »

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

WOW Chris, you sound and type just like Wendi!!  Very stange!!

Give hugs to Wendi from all us!!  Best of Luck!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2009, 11:07:38 PM »

Hi,
I am not going to ask how everyones doing tonight. MyTime have you tried just sipping some weak tea, at room temperature. Here is my mobile I have been working on.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2009, 11:10:02 PM »

How is it that your able to type without fingertips Wendi?

i have fingertips, they just have blisters on them.

Burns are an odd thing. If a burn has destroyed any layer of skin, it will get worse within the next 24 hours so what you see right now is NOT what you will get 24 hours later. 24 hours later, it will be worse.

I don't understand why anyone would not get immediate medical attention for such a burn. Tissue damage can be mitigated with proper and immediate care.

In the Emergency Room of our local hospital, there is a poster about burns and how even supposedly "minor" burns can be extremely deceptive and dangerous. To illustrate the point, they show a photo of a little girl's face that was scalded (I assume by hot water). When she was admitted to the hospital, her face was only slightly pink, not even pink enough to qualify as a bad subdurn. The second photo is this child is 24 hours later and you can barely recognize her face as human because of all the severe tissue damage. She looked like an alien or monster.

Letting a burn go without care is asking for severe damage later. The damage can affect more than skin, there are other tissues and ligaments and muscles and nerves involved.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »

For Mytime........................
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

Hi,
I am not going to ask how everyones doing tonight. MyTime have you tried just sipping some weak tea, at room temperature. Here is my mobile I have been working on.
That is adorable.  Did you make one for each of the grandkids too? 
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

IV's are essential to combat infection and dehydration. Our skin is our largest organ and is our first defense against infection.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

Hi,

Really beautiful, GE.  Do you make these to sell or as a hobby ?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #250 on: March 06, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »

Hi,

GE!  You did a GREAT job!!!

I'm impressed!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: March 06, 2009, 11:13:11 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Been having my usual computer problems, just read back quickly.  Lot's of sick monkeys here and poor Wendi burning her hands.  Never a dull moment in monkeyland. 

Hi Mytime, Jackie, Green eyes, Buds, etc.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: March 06, 2009, 11:14:07 PM »

For Mytime........................

GE - I wanted to say how pretty your mobile was but some nasty evil doer stole my mouth!!   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »

Here is a pic to lighten up the place. It was taken at one of those Bass World Sports shops by my daughter last year.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Been having my usual computer problems, just read back quickly.  Lot's of sick monkeys here and poor Wendi burning her hands.  Never a dull moment in monkeyland. 

Hi MM!  So did you get a new computer ?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: March 06, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hello     Did you see what Dolce posted earlier? 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2009, 11:17:31 PM »

Here is a pic to lighten up the place. It was taken at one of those Bass World Sports shops by my daughter last year.
GE

Is that a fish that drank too much water ?    

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: March 06, 2009, 11:18:05 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hi MM!!   

I am so happy to see you!!  Jackie and CBB have been very mean to me lately!!   
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 06, 2009, 11:19:11 PM »

Hi,

In one of my high school art classes, we were assigned the project of building a mobile and I built a beautiful one with everything balanced out and it was SIMPLY FABULOUS.

Then, I had to walk the three miles to school, carrying my mobile with me. I tried very hard to keep it together but by the time I got to school, it was pretty bashed and broken. I was heartbroken.

And that's my mobile story.

I think people who can actually make working mobiles are very talented. It is not easy.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 06, 2009, 11:19:35 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hello     Did you see what Dolce posted earlier? 

I did.  Not one of my favorites though.  Kind of reminds me of a drunk Casey.  Leaves nothing to the imagination, you know.     Flossy is still my favorite. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.