May 22, 2024, 03:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 388685 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »

Morning monkeys. Still recovering from yesterday. We all expected the news but somehow it still hit hard. And like Beary said -- we care. seems like everyone cares except her damn mother.

FWIW my theory is keeping it simple. Casey killed Caylee with chloroform or by suffocation around Jan. 16. Wrapped the body in a crib sheet and kept the body in her trunk for 2 to 3 days. Surprised by the decomposition, Casey sprayed the body and trunk with pesticide. The duct tape came into play somehow at this time and the body was bagged and maybe later double bagged. At some point before the car was left at Amscot, Caylee was dumped close to the side of the road, treated like trash by her own mother. Casey did her best to clean and deodorize the car. Giving up and leaving it at Amscot. The body remained in this wooded area from sometime in late June until its discovery Dec. 11 by the meter reader, who had been interested in the case like we all are. The August tips may or may not have been fumbled by LE.

No conspiracy. No accomplice. Just Casey. JMHO of course. Not saying there wasn't covering up after the fact by the family. I believe there was and I'm not sure that will end even now that the body has been id'd.

Just another sad, sad story about a child who was in the way and a mother too selfish to do what was best for Caylee. See, giving Caylee to Cindy and George or would have been an act of love. Casey killed Caylee rather than choosing an act of love. And for the final insult, she dumped her daughter like trash and went on with her life while Caylee lay decomposing "close to home." She deprived her daughter of a proper funeral for six long months. She deprived the grandparents of the chance to at least see her sweet face one last time and kiss her goodbye. Now what's left is bones.   

I remember you, Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2008, 12:50:08 PM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.
  do you have a link?  WOW.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »

Remember that Cindy said Caylee's father is Eric N..

Found this collage on another forum, it's of Eric and Caylee.  Interesting to say the least. 

Wow wykes. he is a dead ringer to me in my book of possible sperm donors....the nose is dead on

I waited a few pages to comment on this.  I wanted to see what everyone thought also.  The nose is dead on, imo
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »

Defending Caylee's mom a challenge, experts say

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/20/caylee.anthony.next/

... snipped for quote

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

Thanks for that article, littletxlady! 

The part I snipped above, and bolded....    

Surely this will not work in court????? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

Sorry to bother, but who is Eric James Baker? Eric N in the collage? Can't place the name in all the young men who have been interviewed, associated with Casey, etc. Is Eric the same childhood friend of Casey's that was going to college in Jacksonville or someplace out of town who came home to Orlando infrequently? HELP PLEASE!
Eric is not the same person, I'm thinking this Eric died in a car accident. Jeff Hopkins is the Jacksonville person I believe  .

The guy in the collage is NOT the same person as Eric James Baker? There are 2 different Eric's? Now I'm really confused. I'm sure that some Eric who was a childhood friend gave a statement to police that I read so he can't be dead. Maybe talked to Cindy too after Caylee was missing? I thought the guy with the Hispanic name that Casey went to high school with was who was killed in auto accident. Jeff Hopkins is the person that Casey claimed introduced her to Zanny, his nanny, isn't he?
Jesus Ortez, was the guy that got killed in a auto accident , or at least one of them...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »

okies, i forgot to bold that quote.. lol     need more coffee here!   

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:18 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO

Yes, the sandbox and possibly the playhouse? Jesse really talked about that playhouse; almost too much! 

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 
Maybe she was placed in the sandbox overnight and GA let the dogs out the morning he said he saw them leave.  Maybe the dogs went to the sandbox and he followed when they wouldn't come in.  Then the cover up began.  This is just a theory.  I don't know that I personally think GA may be involved but a theory none the less. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:34 PM »

Okay, maybe I am being a Pollyanna in hoping Cindy and George and Lee start to fully cooperate and stop being hacks for Casey.  I just think that at other times Cindy was right on any news release, trying to knock it down, saying that it was not true, etc.  And she has not come out and said that Casey would never do this or that or that Casey is innocent and a good mom and that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee.  Maybe I am hopeful, too hopeful.  But if she loved Caylee at all, she must realize that all the evidence points to Casey.  We will see.  The longer the Anthonys are silent, the more I think they are likely to say the truth, even if it hurts Casey.  Maybe they just don't want to go down the drain with her, but maybe they are starting to realize this daughter-from-Hell has ruined their lives and killed their granddaughter.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »

... snipped for quote

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

NP!   Talking heads on FOX  UGH!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »

... snipped for quote

No worries--bolded it for you. Yes, I think they will try to use it in court. And, it might work. But they will also include the computer searches as circumstantial evidence for premediation--methinks anyway.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »

Maybe if some of the loonies who called in with their 'psychic' tips had stayed off the phone the police might have had time to really look at the more realistic tips.

I couldn't agree more, Western.

Good morning monkeys,  kudos on this post, as we actually had a local so called physic come here, 4 months after the abduction, and tell us that our missing loved one, had been calling her in her sleep. She told us she could make her own holy water, as she had a three minute course on line to gain her ministor license.

She then had us drive and follow her to a wooded area, and showed us a hidden water hole, sort of a spring. She then told us, the man shot Judith Osteen, dead and threw her into the water.
It did terrible things to us.  IT added something to the equation that was not true. It opened wounds that were attempting to subside a bit.

This so called physic was cold and callous in her statements to us. WE then asked her to see if anyone had an underwater camera, so she could get them to search there. ( we had not heard of tim miller then)
 She backed out quickly, and made many excuses. Finally, attempting to blackball me on her my space, telling people that I was trying to take her ghost customers!!!!  OMG   (like I have time to chase ghosts, I have been too busy looking for real missing people, I have walked the miles, so, I am allowed to have an opinion)  Even my opinions, I have not bothered le with, as they are in fact only my opinion.

..... so, maybe these "so calleds", no matter how many times they have had a vision, will just hold their tongue unless they have remains in sight. The le laugh at them behind their backs, and they do nothing more than separate all the clues that are real.

Maybe they will start a site, for clues  just for  the physics.  Then, if on a cold case, they can give their opinions.. If le is stumped, then maybe they can have a look at the thoughts, visions, or what ever they want to call it.  Aw heck, lets just make it illegal to tie up le lines with crap>>!! 

It seems every time someone is missing, a whole slew of people  come out of the wood work, seeking their instant fame, which usually backfires on them, as it did with gale st john.
I for one , will not give credit to one who claims to know where our missing loved one is.

Thanks for letting me finally tell someone about this happening to us.  mio

Oh gosh mio, I'm so sorry all this has happened.  Sound like it only made the waking nightmare even worse. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:42 PM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

Hmmm, I assumed that this meant the great grandparents.
Since LA was at the anthony's home, it makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ that they didn't name him or even say "uncle".  I would think that they would leave it up to george and cindy to notify their other relatives.  What exactly does "next of kin" mean?  Is it considered mom and dad (kc + (?), then siblings(none known) and grandparents (ca & ga + (unknown? other grandparents)?  I wouldn't think it extended past that to george or cindy's parents/siblings.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »

Sorry to bother, but who is Eric James Baker? Eric N in the collage? Can't place the name in all the young men who have been interviewed, associated with Casey, etc. Is Eric the same childhood friend of Casey's that was going to college in Jacksonville or someplace out of town who came home to Orlando infrequently? HELP PLEASE!
Eric is not the same person, I'm thinking this Eric died in a car accident. Jeff Hopkins is the Jacksonville person I believe  .

The guy in the collage is NOT the same person as Eric James Baker? There are 2 different Eric's? Now I'm really confused. I'm sure that some Eric who was a childhood friend gave a statement to police that I read so he can't be dead. Maybe talked to Cindy too after Caylee was missing? I thought the guy with the Hispanic name that Casey went to high school with was who was killed in auto accident. Jeff Hopkins is the person that Casey claimed introduced her to Zanny, his nanny, isn't he?

Apparently so

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 11:11:55
finaljustice

So… there are TWO Bakers? One named Eric (with a “c” and one named Erik . And they both have some links to Casey?

The Eric Baker with a “c” died in a car wreck, and the Erik Baker with a “k” is in the Navy?

I did note that Erik with a “k” had a close friend (Adam Moser) die a few years ago (2002). Perhaps, Casey heard about that and conveniently applied the death to Erik.

Erik has a tatoo dedicated to Adam on the back of his neck (picture is on facebook). Perhaps that is where Casey got the idea of getting the tatoo as a “memorial” of sorts to Caylee?

Sure doesn’t look like the Anthonys ever look very deeply at ANYTHING - which is why Casey was able to get away with SO MUCH!

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/george-anthony-told-investigators-he-had-bad-vibes/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »

SNIPPED

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

The door from the garage leads into the side yard, not the back yard.  There is a gate at this door into the back yard.  This means she either had to open the back yard gate on the side of the house, or she had to carry Caylee through the house to get to the backyard.  If she carried her while opening the gate or even after opening the gate, then there was a chance she would have been seen, since the body would have still been in rigor it would not appear that she was carrying a sleeping child.  If she carried her through the house, there are all kinds of things that could have happened, things knocked over, etc. (and don't forget those dogs) since the body would have still be in partial rigor.

Full rigor occurs at about 12 hours after death. After the 12 hour mark the rigor slowly ceases and at around 72 hours rigor disappears. So at 2 1/2 days the body would still be in partial rigor making any kind of transport or bagging difficult.

So what is your theory as to why she backed the car into the garage two times and borrowed a shovel one of the times?  How do you account for 2.6 days of decomp in the car suggested?  I am curious and I was unaware that the only door into and out of the garage is the side door beside the inner door into the house.  I doubt she was cleaning the car only and what was the need for the shovel and why the cadaver dog hits in the back yard?
Also, there was that bush that george relocated, and they did admit they looked for Caylee in the backyard (which makes one pause, if they believed for one second the nanny had her, why check the backyard for her?)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2008, 12:57:25 PM »

Okay, maybe I am being a Pollyanna in hoping Cindy and George and Lee start to fully cooperate and stop being hacks for Casey.  I just think that at other times Cindy was right on any news release, trying to knock it down, saying that it was not true, etc.  And she has not come out and said that Casey would never do this or that or that Casey is innocent and a good mom and that Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee.  Maybe I am hopeful, too hopeful.  But if she loved Caylee at all, she must realize that all the evidence points to Casey.  We will see.  The longer the Anthonys are silent, the more I think they are likely to say the truth, even if it hurts Casey.  Maybe they just don't want to go down the drain with her, but maybe they are starting to realize this daughter-from-Hell has ruined their lives and killed their granddaughter.

I hope you're right...I am just not convinced the had anything to do with the statement. I think their attorney (or someone working with and/or for him) wrote it. They were even referred to in third person. So, I am not sure they have had any realization or revelation. However, it could be, and I pray it is. I don't think you're being a Pollyanna. I think you're just being normal...I think we all wish they would come to their senses.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »

Jesus Ortez, was the guy that got killed in a auto accident , or at least one of them...

That's what I thought. Now who is the Eric in the collage? And is he different from Eric James Baker in KY? And who is he?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.

That in itself, is obstruction of justice.  George and Cindy should have called the police at the towyard - that would have been anybody's natural response - especially since they had not seen Caylee in 31 days !  Their failure to call immediately is a large red flag that something is not kosher with those two grandparents, imo.  I still have questions about them.
I have so many questions about them, I could fill up pages. The one thing that stands out to me is why did they not do more to find Casey during that month? It was obvious with Cindy's myspace on July 3, she was scared about Caylee, why did they not call police about Casey's car. The car was in Cindy's name, if you are so worried she should have called police and say her car was stolen, anything to find her. And all those crazy stories Casey gave her during that month, nobody would have believed that, nobody. She knew very well what her daughter was capable of and that's my opinion.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2008, 12:59:43 PM »

Also, there was that bush that george relocated, and they did admit they looked for Caylee in the backyard (which makes one pause, if they believed for one second the nanny had her, why check the backyard for her?)

Definitely. Which is one of the reasons why I fully believe CA knew what she was doing when she washed those pants!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:09 PM »

One thing the prosecution seems to have in spades is motive, motive, motive where Casey is concerned.  Cindy herself wrote online and told people that Casey was jealous of her relationship with Caylee.  Cindy admitted that she might try to get custody and said so on one of the 911 tapes.  And Casey wanted to party with guys who probably preferred a single gal unburdened by a baby.  That is motive.

Casey also had the other vital component in a case: Opportunity.  She left the house with Caylee and Caylee disappeared.

As in the Laci Peterson case, the behavior is highly suspect from not reporting the child as missing to lying about the address of the nanny, to partying while the child was missing, etc.

And also like the Peterson case, although there is no cause of death that can be known, the manner of death is homicide.

Dr. G. is a very experienced, reputable and well-known ME.  Her words are gold in court.

And now that Kobi has said it could be an accident, well, one of her own team is admitting that she killed Caylee, but maybe by accident.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC! 

That would make a great pic!!! LMAO!!!
[/quote]

I found it. 
[/quote]Is that a hamster?
[/quote]

Nah - it is a naked mole rat - but you must admit it does look like a d**k with eyes!!!!
[/quote]
a little toooo much.  I thought someone was posting porno.  Don't do that to me this early in the morning. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.