May 21, 2024, 08:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 108554 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2009, 08:33:18 PM »

Muffy, the lady that got in my bag had on a store badge, and yes, I am sure they knew each other.  I didnt want a monetary amount, I just wanted them to apologize, act like they believed me......  now, I feel like they didnt believe me and that makes me feel bad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2009, 08:46:02 PM »

totally trivial comment from me, im watching ng and couldnt pass it up. does anyone else find casey ordering red lipstick, no doubt for her next court appearance, repellent, idiotic, funny in an oh so sick way and all tied up with a bow of exquisite irony?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2009, 08:46:39 PM »

A-1 ~ What that employee did was wrong.   For the future:   They do not have the right to just go up to you and stick their hands in your bags and go through your things.  They can ASK to see what's in your bags, and you have the right to refuse them.  You have the right to leave the store, unless they say there is a reason you need to stay.   You ask them if there is ANY reason you cannot leave.  If they want you to stay tell them to call the police.  Let the police do any searching, not the store employees.  I would NEVER let a store search me or my purse, bags.  But, since it happened to you, I would be making one heck of a fuss.  I would say you want an apology and take the $25.00.  As far as believing you, they might not have wanted you to leave if they thought you had merchandise that was unpaid for.  I'm sorry you have come up against overzealous store employees.  They need some retraining, imo.  I don't think you are going to get satisfaction from them. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

totally trivial comment from me, im watching ng and couldnt pass it up. does anyone else find casey ordering red lipstick, no doubt for her next court appearance, repellent, idiotic, funny in an oh so sick way and all tied up with a bow of exquisite irony?

Red lipstick, eh? Wonder what role she's going to try to play with that?  Great post peanut.  I love the wording

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2009, 08:50:55 PM »

oops, im sorry! i typed in the wrong tab, what a spazz i am, haha!

dur. please ignore me, i didnt mean to interrupt.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2009, 08:53:54 PM »

A-1 ~ What that employee did was wrong.   For the future:   They do not have the right to just go up to you and stick their hands in your bags and go through your things.  They can ASK to see what's in your bags, and you have the right to refuse them.  You have the right to leave the store, unless they say there is a reason you need to stay.   You ask them if there is ANY reason you cannot leave.  If they want you to stay tell them to call the police.  Let the police do any searching, not the store employees.  I would NEVER let a store search me or my purse, bags.  But, since it happened to you, I would be making one heck of a fuss.  I would say you want an apology and take the $25.00.  As far as believing you, they might not have wanted you to leave if they thought you had merchandise that was unpaid for.  I'm sorry you have come up against overzealous store employees.  They need some retraining, imo.  I don't think you are going to get satisfaction from them. 
Thank you Muffy.  I am supposed to meet with them tomorrow.  I am not used to being treated this way!!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »

Red lipstick, eh? Wonder what role she's going to try to play with that?  Great post peanut.  I love the wording

aw, bless you muffy, i havent pulled this smooth move in years, thank goodness it wasnt a post i meant for musings in the casey thread haha!

ya, i do have to admit the red lipstick does tickle me on so many levels, things always seem to just get more bizzare with her.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

Gosh it is slow in here today!!!  Where are the girls????  Im going to turn my safe search off!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2009, 10:49:27 PM »

ROLLCALL:  MyTime......................Absent               Jackie...........................Absent                   CBB...............................Absent       GE..................Absent    Peanut..............................Absent      Buds Girl..................................Absent        Hmmmmmmmm......

crazybabyborg
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2009, 10:51:44 PM »

HERE!! I'm HERE!!!     

Is somebody partying without us, always?

Hey Gypsy! Come on down!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2009, 10:54:15 PM »

HERE!! I'm HERE!!!     

Hey Gypsy! Come on down!   
Good job CBB, We can have ice cream onastick - Ill go get it.  (Those other girls wont get any)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »

I have a theory...................

The time change and Monday collided and we're all pooped!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

HERE!! I'm HERE!!!     

Hey Gypsy! Come on down!   
Good job CBB, We can have ice cream onastick - Ill go get it.  (Those other girls wont get any)

I want mine CHOKKY, please!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »

Did you see the newest Halloween Fashion??     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »

ROLLCALL:  MyTime......................Absent               Jackie...........................Absent                   CBB...............................Absent       GE..................Absent    Peanut..............................Absent      Buds Girl..................................Absent        Hmmmmmmmm......

OHHMMM,     OHHHHMMMMM,   OOOOHHHHHMMMMM,  OOOOOOHHHHHMMMM
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2009, 10:58:30 PM »

Thanks Cbb..just lurking..catching up with what is going on with the other Monkeys.

A1 ..I agree with Muffy...the store should be easily able to figure out who the employee was going through your bags.  I think they even know who it is, but just didn't want to tell you.  I would go to meet with them tomorrow and I think they will apologize..and I would hope besides the gift certificate to you ..tehy get their employees a refresher course in how to treat customers.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2009, 10:58:36 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

You all don't think I can keep talking to and by myself, but you'd be amazed how long I can keep this up.

Just sayin...................
crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »

Thanks Cbb..just lurking..catching up with what is going on with the other Monkeys.

A1 ..I agree with Muffy...the store should be easily able to figure out who the employee was going through your bags.  I think they even know who it is, but just didn't want to tell you.  I would go to meet with them tomorrow and I think they will apologize..and I would hope besides the gift certificate to you ..tehy get their employees a refresher course in how to treat customers.   

GYPSY!!! I'm so glad you are here!!  Did you know that I added the necklace and arm band you asked for?

Hi PEANUT!!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2009, 11:01:48 PM »

You all don't think I can keep talking to and by myself, but you'd be amazed how long I can keep this up.

Just sayin...................

haha, ohhhm here! how are you tonight cbb?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.