May 04, 2024, 10:22:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291032 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 19, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »

On NG - I wonder who took Haleigh to the ER?

NG...I notice too that Haleigh had ecoli? isnt that from bad food.. Also her injuries were more than what happen @ the school incident when taken to ER...
I think that ecoli is from contamenated food, but you may get it from other things, I don't know.

from contamination from fecal matter in some capacity
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: March 19, 2009, 08:32:52 PM »

NG...I notice too that Haleigh had ecoli? isnt that from bad food.. Also her injuries were more than what happen @ the school incident when taken to ER...
I think that ecoli is from contamenated food, but you may get it from other things, I don't know.

Thanks 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 19, 2009, 08:34:34 PM »

Thanks 

WOW I didnt know that- Thanks Blink for the info..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: March 19, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

NG is speaking to Crystal's atty as tho they are in court and NG is the prosecutor.   

I think Crystal's atty is showing great restraint. 

I think Nancy is jealous 

Imho, Attorney Kim P needs to get on the good foot, lol.  Because if this is all shes got, it does not appear that it will cut the mustard. 

She just told NG that the pic of Haleigh with the black eye that Nancy has in hand now is what she has as proof of abuse by Ronald.

Earlier today on HLN Kim said that she gave the media only pics that she was authorized to give to the media. And insinuated that she had given DCF other damaging photos.

So which is it, is this all shes got or is their more to come.

Heart
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: March 19, 2009, 08:39:17 PM »

Here is what worries me. I've read about cases where the workers came in and looked at families when they had allegations of child abuse and the offending parent.. in some cases, both... lied, made up excuses, and they went on there merry way. Later, the child ends up in ER with a serious head injury and dies. Sometimes a father doesn't realize the strength he has when he uses it against a child. He could really be angry, spank the child too hard, or backhand one too hard, and really do severe injury. He could lose his temper and go to hit a kid on the bottom, the child turns suddenly, and he ends up hitting the child in the stomach. Even an open hand with enough force could do internal injuries in the abdomen or chest.
Wasn't it one of Ron's relatives that reported to Crystal that Ron backhanded Haleigh at a cousin's house not long ago?
And I keep thinking... we never saw any pictures of Caylee that looked like she was being abused. And she was killed. Haleigh has been gone over a month. What happened to her?
As someone else said earlier, maybe with the disappearance thing, it is imperative that these things be cleared up and get Jr. out of harm's way, before it's too late for him.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 19, 2009, 08:39:44 PM »

NG is speaking to Crystal's atty as tho they are in court and NG is the prosecutor.   

I think Nancy is jealous 

Imho, Attorney Kim P needs to get on the good foot, lol.  Because if this is all shes got, it does not appear that it will cut the mustard. 

She just told NG that the pic of Haleigh with the black eye that Nancy has in hand now is what she has as proof of abuse by Ronald.

Earlier today on HLN Kim said that she gave the media only pics that she was authorized to give to the media. And insinuated that she had given DCF other damaging photos.

Well that's a good question, I would imagine there are more pictures.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #826 on: March 19, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escherichia_coli

Escherichia coli (commonly E. coli; pronounced /ˌɛʃɪˈrɪkiə ˈkoʊlaɪ/, /iː ~/), is a Gram negative bacterium that is commonly found in the lower intestine of warm-blooded animals. Most E. coli strains are harmless, but some, such as serotype O157:H7, can cause serious food poisoning in humans, and are occasionally responsible for costly product recalls.[1][2] The harmless strains are part of the normal flora of the gut, and can benefit their hosts by producing vitamin K2,[3] or by preventing the establishment of pathogenic bacteria within the intestine.[4][5]

E. coli are not always confined to the intestine, and their ability to survive for brief periods outside the body makes them an ideal indicator organism to test environmental samples for fecal contamination.[6][7] The bacteria can also be grown easily and its genetics are comparatively simple and easily-manipulated, making it one of the best-studied prokaryotic model organisms, and an important species in biotechnology. E. coli was discovered by German pediatrician and bacteriologist Theodor Escherich in 1885,[6] and is now classified as part of the Enterobacteriaceae family of gamma-proteobacteria.[8]
Contents
[hide]

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: March 19, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »

Stayed up til 6 AM this morning catching up on this and Caylee's threads.

I am now behind again (22 pages in this thread alone) ...spent the entire day getting monkeys dressed for Easter!

I REALLY hate to ask this, and I WILL read the previous 22 pages, but is there anything earthshattering I should know about anything today? I have been listening to JVM and NG tonight, so I am up on what they have "covered."

Thanks to anyone who can help this monkey out.

And hello everyone! (Nice to see you over here, too Blink.)

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: March 19, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »

I think Nancy is jealous 

I don't know, did Nancy interrupt her and not let her finish a sentence?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 19, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »

I am now behind again (22 pages in this thread alone) ...spent the entire day getting monkeys dressed for Easter!

I REALLY hate to ask this, and I WILL read the previous 22 pages, but is there anything earthshattering I should know about anything today? I have been listening to JVM and NG tonight, so I am up on what they have "covered."

No, not really, just Ron is lawyered up now.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 19, 2009, 08:52:04 PM »

No, not really, just Ron is lawyered up now.

Thanks, No rose!

I heard he had two lawyers. Do we know who they are and how he is paying for them yet?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 19, 2009, 08:57:31 PM »

My thought was , well, we see RC saying the cuz was not there but others said he was. I was thinking maybe cuzin Joe gave Misty a little Dr. Feel good while he was there,something he knew would knock her out. He had access to the keys since he was staying where the van/keys were, waited till all were asleep and went over there. I am thinking he went to rob/steal what ever he could,guns etc and maybe Haleigh woke up and caught him? That is why misty says she does not know,she does not know and it would explain this statement she made."I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.[/color]
Just a thought and if RC plans on handling it himself, he may be saying no,the cousin was not there or he is afraid the drugs will get him in trouble. I am thinking they may have did a little partying together before the trouble...

Who is she talking about?  The baby got up?  When did she make this statement?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: March 19, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »

Thanks 

E. coli Outbreak -- Spinach off Table  http://www.webmd.com/news/20060918/e-coli-outbreak-spinach

ABC News: Check Your Burgers: E. Coli Season's Coming

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/Story?id=7080622&page=2

FDA finds salmonella on Mexican jalapeno pepper linked to outbreak

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/news/20080721/fda-dont-eat-jalapeno-peppers

E. Coli
http://www.publichealthgreybruce.on.ca/FoodSafety/Foodborne_Illnesses/HamburgerFS.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 19, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »

The lawyers are pro bono.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #834 on: March 19, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »

Thanks 

E. coli Outbreak -- Spinach off Table  http://www.webmd.com/news/20060918/e-coli-outbreak-spinach

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/news/20080721/fda-dont-eat-jalapeno-peppers

E. Coli
http://www.publichealthgreybruce.on.ca/FoodSafety/Foodborne_Illnesses/HamburgerFS.html

thanks heart.  can't believe people are not familiar with ecoli as many outbreaks as happen all the time.  the latest the peanut butter.

MM
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:08 PM »

I think Nancy is jealous 

I don't know, did Nancy interrupt her and not let her finish a sentence?

No not that Nancy interrupted her, its that Kim comes across as if she has no experience with being around kids that get injured. Having to take them to the hospital emergency room.  The healing process.

According to NG, they checked with Haleigh's school and there was no reports of abuse.  The medical records do not show any record of abuse.

Unless there are more pics or witnesses as she said earlier (even members of the Cummings clan), Kim can forget about getting custody of Ron Jr. for Chrystal using abuse as the reason, imho.

Heart
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:41 PM »

Here is what worries me. I've read about cases where the workers came in and looked at families when they had allegations of child abuse and the offending parent.. in some cases, both... lied, made up excuses, and they went on there merry way. Later, the child ends up in ER with a serious head injury and dies. Sometimes a father doesn't realize the strength he has when he uses it against a child. He could really be angry, spank the child too hard, or backhand one too hard, and really do severe injury. He could lose his temper and go to hit a kid on the bottom, the child turns suddenly, and he ends up hitting the child in the stomach. Even an open hand with enough force could do internal injuries in the abdomen or chest.
Wasn't it one of Ron's relatives that reported to Crystal that Ron backhanded Haleigh at a cousin's house not long ago?
And I keep thinking... we never saw any pictures of Caylee that looked like she was being abused. And she was killed. Haleigh has been gone over a month. What happened to her?
As someone else said earlier, maybe with the disappearance thing, it is imperative that these things be cleared up and get Jr. out of harm's way, before it's too late for him.

You'd be amazed at what parents can do to children and still have them returned.  Terminating parental rights is very hard.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 19, 2009, 09:18:16 PM »

Thanks 

E. Coli

thanks heart.  can't believe people are not familiar with ecoli as many outbreaks as happen all the time.  the latest the peanut butter.

Yes you are right Minnie, the most recent outbreak and the company was based in Georgia

Heart
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »

I said take that kid tonight ,  ::MonkeyNoNo::hitting kids with stick is just wrong. I agree with your post. I raise two girls and grand son. and i never hit them that what timeout is for. Hitting kids promote violence.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #839 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »

My thought was , well, we see RC saying the cuz was not there but others said he was. I was thinking maybe cuzin Joe gave Misty a little Dr. Feel good while he was there,something he knew would knock her out. He had access to the keys since he was staying where the van/keys were, waited till all were asleep and went over there. I am thinking he went to rob/steal what ever he could,guns etc and maybe Haleigh woke up and caught him? That is why misty says she does not know,she does not know and it would explain this statement she made."I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.[/color]
Just a thought and if RC plans on handling it himself, he may be saying no,the cousin was not there or he is afraid the drugs will get him in trouble. I am thinking they may have did a little partying together before the trouble...

Who is she talking about?  The baby got up?  When did she make this statement?

I believe it was from an earlier interview and was discussed here earlier. I lurked in to see if any good news or news at all and seen it. I believe she was talking about Jr.
Any monkeys know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.