May 16, 2024, 06:16:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 322151 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1600 on: August 28, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&catid=17

Tommy Croslin and his wife were just hauled off for questioning.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1601 on: August 28, 2009, 08:24:45 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&catid=17

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: August 28, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »

Thank-you, I thought that I lost my mind when I saw a tidbit from this twitter last night 

Thanks you Grama.. Trying to catch up.

Sorry ~ trying to catch up, but which specific tweet are y'all looking at??????/

I am looking at the link Grama supplied and all the rest....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1603 on: August 28, 2009, 08:26:22 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: August 28, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »

Misty is saying that there was deer blood, she thinks it is deer blood in the van, because her brother had shot a deer, and she saw the deer. I come from deer hunting country, usually the deer is tied down on the roof of the car, I have never heard of a deer being brought home in a van/car, but maybe they do that in Florida. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: August 28, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »

Misty is saying that there was deer blood, she thinks it is deer blood in the van, because her brother had shot a deer, and she saw the deer. I come from deer hunting country, usually the deer is tied down on the roof of the car, I have never heard of a deer being brought home in a van/car, but maybe they do that in Florida. 

I would think if PCSO found ANY type of blood in that van they would have kept it for evidence, but who know at this point

Thanks again!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: August 28, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/does-a-rose-hold-the-clue-to-where-haleigh-is/

By Steph
Or is Misty Cummings sending investigators on a wild goose chase? This week, during one of several long conversations, with Misty Cummings, she revealed something that may, or may be of interest. When asked “is there anything else you can remember, in particular, is there anywhere police should be looking”, she paused and said “there’s a place that needs to be searched again.” She then gave us specific directions and said “look in the forest for a single red rose”. Ronald drove us to the location she described and when we entered into the woods as directed we found a red plastic rose, covered lightly with brush. It was an eerie moment and we quickly retreated with the intention of going directly to law enforcement, which we did. We returned later with law enforcement and without Ronald Cummings. Investigators bagged the rose and decided the area was worth being searched. The intense, detailed search with law enforcement and Texas equusearch is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I have been asked not to disclose the location, because IF this tip is actually credible, no one will attempt to tamper with the evidence.
Here’s what I find interesting about this. If you are completely innocent and allegedly have NO knowledge of a crime or NO knowledge of anyone who may have committed this crime. Why would even elude that you may know where the body is buried? Why would you lead people to an area where you think a little girl may be buried? A little girl who you were the last person known to see her? Perhaps to distract law enforcement/searchers away from an area where the body actually is? If this turns up to be nothing, is Misty taking tips from the Casey Anthony handbook; “How To Lead Investigators On A Wild Goose Chase”? Perhaps Misty’s tip of what may be buried there is just as telling as what isn’t. We will know more tomorrow.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: August 28, 2009, 08:33:11 PM »

I would think if PCSO found ANY type of blood in that van they would have kept it for evidence, but who know at this point

Thanks again!!!!!!
They kept the van for awhile, and I would hope if it would have been human blood, we would have heard something  But hey, maybe not 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: August 28, 2009, 08:35:14 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/does-a-rose-hold-the-clue-to-where-haleigh-is/

By Steph
Or is Misty Cummings sending investigators on a wild goose chase? This week, during one of several long conversations, with Misty Cummings, she revealed something that may, or may be of interest. When asked “is there anything else you can remember, in particular, is there anywhere police should be looking”, she paused and said “there’s a place that needs to be searched again.” She then gave us specific directions and said “look in the forest for a single red rose”. Ronald drove us to the location she described and when we entered into the woods as directed we found a red plastic rose, covered lightly with brush. It was an eerie moment and we quickly retreated with the intention of going directly to law enforcement, which we did. We returned later with law enforcement and without Ronald Cummings. Investigators bagged the rose and decided the area was worth being searched. The intense, detailed search with law enforcement and Texas equusearch is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I have been asked not to disclose the location, because IF this tip is actually credible, no one will attempt to tamper with the evidence.
Here’s what I find interesting about this. If you are completely innocent and allegedly have NO knowledge of a crime or NO knowledge of anyone who may have committed this crime. Why would even elude that you may know where the body is buried? Why would you lead people to an area where you think a little girl may be buried? A little girl who you were the last person known to see her? Perhaps to distract law enforcement/searchers away from an area where the body actually is? If this turns up to be nothing, is Misty taking tips from the Casey Anthony handbook; “How To Lead Investigators On A Wild Goose Chase”? Perhaps Misty’s tip of what may be buried there is just as telling as what isn’t. We will know more tomorrow.

Okay, WTF is going on here     I mean really what is going on here 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: August 28, 2009, 08:39:45 PM »

Quote....or if it was someone else like I keep hearing a lot of stuff about my brother.
Well I guess she got him hauled in for questoning......I wonder if they are going to give Chelsea a poly too ....that should be interesting because we know that she lies...in the Cobra intereview she stated that none of them do drugs....Misty,Ron, or themselves...well we know that Misty admitted to it and Ron has previous charges and Hank said that Ron had given him and his son pills and that they had taken them and that they made him really sick.....You would think that if they could not tell the truth then they would at least just shut up!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: August 28, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

By Steph

Okay, WTF is going on here     I mean really what is going on here 

No clue yet, maybe the "weakest link" is breaking

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: August 28, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: August 28, 2009, 08:42:56 PM »

Misty's Brother and His Wife Led Away for Questioning
 Taren Reed  Suzanne Chappell     6 mins ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is interviewing Misty Cummings' brother and his wife in connection with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared a little more than 6 months ago from her home in Satsuma.

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.

First Coast News' Erich Spivey spoke with Tommy Croslin for about 45 minutes, and he said he does not know why Misty is saying this about him. Tommy's wife is being questioned now.

Stay with First Coast News and FirstCoastNews.com for the latest information.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:31 PM »

By Steph

Okay now that is just creepy....Did they put the red rose there? How else would she know about it and Ron took them there?......This is like something from a stephen king novel.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:37 PM »

By Steph

I really wish Steph would date his work
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:57 PM »

Misty's Brother and His Wife Led Away for Questioning
 Taren Reed  Suzanne Chappell     6 mins ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is interviewing Misty Cummings' brother and his wife in connection with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared a little more than 6 months ago from her home in Satsuma.

Hank Croslin tells First Coast News that detectives took his son, Tommy Croslin, to the sheriff's office at about 7 p.m. Friday. Hank Croslin is also Misty's father, but says allegations against his son that he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance are untrue.

Hank Croslin says his son told investigators that he would take a lie detector test to prove his innocence as he was led away.

First Coast News' Erich Spivey spoke with Tommy Croslin for about 45 minutes, and he said he does not know why Misty is saying this about him. Tommy's wife is being questioned now.

Stay with First Coast News and FirstCoastNews.com for the latest information.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Misty mentioning deer blood, but the TES searcg tomorrow certainly makes me sit up and take notcie.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: August 28, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »

By Steph

I really wish Steph would date his work

Me too. I wonder why Greta doesn't cover ANY of this since he was/is a producer on her show.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: August 28, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »

IM - I have no idea, I haven't watched Greta in a long time.  She's likely busy with the political news.  Gretawire has a forum now as well.  I imagine the blog comments were getting to be too much. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: August 28, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090828/ARTICLES/908289905/1003/NEWS04?Title=New-search-for-Haleigh-may-come-Saturday             With a pic of the rose.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: August 28, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »

IM - I have no idea, I haven't watched Greta in a long time.  She's likely busy with the political news.  Gretawire has a forum now as well.  I imagine the blog comments were getting to be too much. 

ALL political now................sad because when they were covering the Drew P case they always had good info.

Also, her blog seems to have ZERO control over comments when I used to read there.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.