May 13, 2024, 04:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 501412 times)
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: January 10, 2009, 06:48:21 AM »

Good morning Pookybear and all other Monkeys! 

Semper-Fi
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: January 10, 2009, 06:51:49 AM »

Hi Mom,
actually, I have a question.  Not sure if it relates to the article you posted the link to, cos my computer wont download it, (slowwww dialup). 
Remember that woman that claimed she saw caseys car parked near some woods?  And them two guys who said they seen her putting a shovel and bag into her car trunk?  Was this in the same spot they eventually found Caylee? 

I dont think so! But dont quote me on it.

Semper-Fi
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: January 10, 2009, 06:57:44 AM »

Hi Mom,
actually, I have a question.  Not sure if it relates to the article you posted the link to, cos my computer wont download it, (slowwww dialup). 
Remember that woman that claimed she saw caseys car parked near some woods?  And them two guys who said they seen her putting a shovel and bag into her car trunk?  Was this in the same spot they eventually found Caylee? 

I dont think so! But dont quote me on it.

thanks, thats OK, wont quote you 
I wonder if they were just bogus claims of some wanna be five min claim to fame, or if there was anything in them reports.  Those reports have always stuck in my mind for some reason.  Maybe friends of the As, obstructing justice, seems they had a lot of friends sending out false reports, like that Wanda woman, wonder if shes hiding out now in shame 

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: January 10, 2009, 07:01:07 AM »

Lucinda, I am thinking that the place where the woman was seen with a shovel was by the airport. I also suspect a lot of folks just want their 15 minutes of fame in this and thats a shame! I heard on either Nancy Grace last night or JVM that people are still sending in money to  Caseys jail account. That is just ridiculous to me.

Semper-Fi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: January 10, 2009, 07:03:05 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 9, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight in the desperate search for a beautiful 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee.

Nancy really needs to be told that Caylee has been found.

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, the very latest, Nancy, is the fact that Jessica D`Onofrio from WKMG-TV channel 6 produced a report that said entomologists and botanists have discovered that little Caylee Anthony had been lying in those woods since at least June 18th. They believe that with their investigation, their own investigation, and that the grass growing up through some of the remains, that she was killed on June 16th, which was a Monday, and dumped on Wednesday, June 18th, Nancy.

D`ONOFRIO: I can tell you that, you know, when they made a positive ID on the body, they used the skeletonized remains to make that positive ID on Caylee. They used her bones. But they also now have run tests on the hair that was found at the dump site near the skeleton there, and they have now been able to confirm that the hair found at that dump site was the hair found in the trunk of Casey Anthony`s car. So what it means is that investigators can now directly place Caylee`s body in the trunk of Casey Anthony`s car.

GRACE: A late-breaking and stunning development, sources leaking from inside the police investigate investigation confirm even the investigators who had once clung to the hope that this little girl died by accident and was then part of a cover-up of the death now are convinced of murder one and also that the tot mom acted completely alone.

GRACE: Joining me right now is Jason Byrd, forensic entomologist at University of Florida. Jason, thank you for being with us. This report that we have just gotten, has just been leaked out the police department -- Jessica D`Onofrio with WKMG has broken it -- says that growth, biological growth, was coming up through the skeleton, and from that growth and from insects, they can determine how long the body had been lying there. Explain.

JASON BYRD, FORENSIC ENTOMOLOGIST: Well, that`s correct. And just as Jessica was saying earlier, you can in these reports show a date, like June 18th. But ultimately, you still have a timeframe. And in order to understand that, you kind of have to understand the way entomologists construct their report.

Insects grow by accumulating heat in the environment. On hot days, they grow quicker. On cold days, they grow slower. So much like on your utility bill, if you look at it, your utility will often break your utility bill down into heating days and cooling days. Well, entomologists do the same thing, and they accumulate heat units each and every day that this insect has been alive. So if you`re totaling numbers, you do come back to a specific day.

That`s kind of an artifact of the report writing. That`s where your numbers total up. And those numbers kind of indicate an approximate age of the insects.

And then what the entomologist has to do is calculate all the variables that may be present. For instance, we don`t know the exact temperatures on the remains at that crime scene. We know temperatures nearby from weather stations, radio stations and TV stations. And also, you have to understand that when these insects deposit their young, they deposit hundreds at a time. It`s not uncommon for a female fly to deposit a couple hundred eggs. And just like a litter of puppies or litter of kittens, some of these larvae will outgrow others. So you have the biological variation in there, as well.

So this exact day that comes back on this report is kind of an artifact of the way insect growth is tabulated, and then it`s up to the entomologist to try to decide what is an acceptable timeframe for all of these variables.

PADILLA: Well there, is something else. There is something else. They find terpenes in that car anywhere in the trunk, that`s going to lead them to put the car right at the scene.

GRACE: For anybody that doesn`t understand -- know what a terpene is, please explain that.

PADILLA: Well, it`s a residue or a -- that`s given off by certain Florida area and also available in other areas but if they find terpenes, that means that the car wasn`t just up on the roads. It was down in the forest or the weeds or close by.

So it`s a situation where there`s no doubt they already know if they have them or they don`t have them. But if they have them that puts the car real close to the scene, rather than just out on the road. So you know, they`re - they`re - and the thing about it is, Nancy, like this past weekend when the Anthony attorney and Jose Baez met, and had an in-depth discussion as to how to handle what was coming down the road, I think only proves why the Anthonys didn`t show up in court. They were strategizing as to how do we handle these things.

WILLIAMS: Uh-huh. And you know what`s interesting, Nancy, is I have found out that this funeral home that she`s at, the Robert Bryant Funeral Home, of the 300 block of Orange Avenue, used to be a toy store back in the `50s. Very ironic.

D`ONOFRIO: What I`m hearing from everyone I speak to, Nancy, is that there are -- there are going to be no charges brought against anyone in the Anthony family. Not Lee, not Cindy, not George. They will not be prosecuted for obstruction of justice, absolutely nothing.

The lawyer keeps saying, he won`t say why he`s seeking immunity for the grandparents. He just keeps saying, well, it`s my job. The grandparents have got to know he`s asking for immunity on their behalf.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1485 on: January 10, 2009, 07:08:08 AM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

BOO GOT THROUGH TO LEONARD PADILLA MONKEYS!!

Did you have any doubt?? Boo will get to who ever SHE wants!!

Hey, anybody remember Peter,Paul and Mary?   "Monday Monday...So good for me. It was all I hoped it would be."   
Poor SS...He must wait some more. He is a he,isn't he? The way he calls us "ladies" has a testosterone tone to it.

Good Morning BTW. 8 to 10 inches expected today and tomorrow. Life in the Catskills. 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: January 10, 2009, 07:10:25 AM »

Man Who Found Caylee's Remains May Give Interview

Attorney: Meter Reader Down To Last Dime

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 3:56 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County utility worker who last month discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in a wooded area near the girl's grandparents' home will likely give a network television interview next week, although it's not known if he will be paid a licensing fee, Local 6 News reported.

Roy Kronk, an Orange County water meter reader, found the skeletal remains Dec. 11 off Suburban Drive, less than half a mile from the Hopespring Drive home of George and Cindy Anthony, where Caylee lived with her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, told Local 6 News on Friday that it is likely his client will likely give the interview Monday or Tuesday. Evans would not say which network would conduct the interview. It's customary for networks to pay expenses for its guests -- which Evans said would happen -- but he would not say if Kronk was being paid for the interview.

"Roy Kronk lost his wife to cancer last year, and that battle brought him down to his last dime," said Evans, who added that he would like to find a way to get his client some compensation.

Kronk's only comments since the discovery were made three weeks ago when he held a news conference and issued a brief statement.

"Back in August of this year, I had previously reported to Crimeline and to the sheriff's communications center that I had spotted something suspicious, a bag in the same area," Kronk said. "I have been and will continue to cooperate fully with the ongoing investigation by the sheriff's office and the FBI. I have provided detailed information to law enforcement but I respectfully decline at this time to get into the details of what I saw at the crime scene."

There are numerous conspiracy theories that have circulated about Kronk's role in the case, and Evans said his client feels the time is right to set the record straight.

Evans said he is preparing Kronk for all types of scrutiny.

Sources told Local 6 News that Evans has been unwilling to allow Kronk to answer questions from Casey Anthony's defense team.
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: January 10, 2009, 07:11:40 AM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

Hey, anybody remember Peter,Paul and Mary?   "Monday Monday...So good for me. It was all I hoped it would be."   
Poor SS...He must wait some more. He is a he,isn't he? The way he calls us "ladies" has a testosterone tone to it.

Good Morning BTW. 8 to 10 inches expected today and tomorrow. Life in the Catskills. 

8 to 10 inches! WOW! We are suppose to get a light dusting. Stay warm!

Semper-Fi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: January 10, 2009, 07:12:07 AM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

BUMPING POST                  BUMPING POST                  BUMPING POST                 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: January 10, 2009, 07:12:29 AM »

Lucinda, I am thinking that the place where the woman was seen with a shovel was by the airport. I also suspect a lot of folks just want their 15 minutes of fame in this and thats a shame! I heard on either Nancy Grace last night or JVM that people are still sending in money to  Caseys jail account. That is just ridiculous to me.
thanks for replying.  Gawd i wouldnt send her a brass razoo.  i bet its people wanting their name shown on the comissionary list thats available to the public to view.  Well, hope she buys heaps of junk food and gets a fat bottom 

MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: January 10, 2009, 07:18:02 AM »

I have Yuri Melich's cell any good talkers wish to give him a call?  BOO????  No one takes me seriously as I sound like a child on the phone.

TIA

I called both Yuri and LP and let them know this information!!

LP asked me to email him the info and made me promise to call him on Monday!! I wonder what that is about??

Also he told me:

Scott Sampson, the meter readers supervisor lives 7 houses away from Anthonys.

Roy lives in St. Cloud, with Michele Carpentiere, works at the jail!!

Kronk lived in Kingsport Tenn, worked with Sandra Hensley who owns bail bond company, He knows his way around finding bail jumpers and the whole finding people business

How did KC get word to Roy? KC to Lee to Meter reader supervisor to Roy

Kronk said he was a bounty hunter on Sept 2nd to others in the area.

Very strange!!! Can't wait for Monday!! 

BUMPING POST                  BUMPING POST                  BUMPING POST                 

Holy cow! I did not know any of this! Thanks for bumping this!

Semper-Fi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: January 10, 2009, 07:20:43 AM »

What do Casey Anthony - and other inmates - buy behind bars?

Not true. Here's what inmates really buy in jail . . .
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 10, 2009
Jail inmates can't go to the mall, but they still go shopping.

In fact, last year they spent $2.8 million from their cells. That's a lot of coffee, honey buns and Texas beef instant lunch.

Those are some of the top 10 best sellers behind bars, but the Orange County Jail commissary actually offers several hundred food and personal items, including black Converse high tops for $25.95, colored pencils for $3.25, T-shirts for $4.99 and a Sony radio for $21.

Jails are required to provide inmates with their basic needs: nutritional meals, medical care, clothing and other hygiene necessities.

Still, being locked up doesn't mean inmates have to give up their favorite snack food or do without a pocket dictionary. Those with money in their inmate account can pick up a few personal items from the commissary -- a made-to-order service available to most of the 4,000 inmates.

"If they have the means to buy Converse, what's the harm in selling them?" asked Frank Priola, the jail's fiscal manager.

This week, the jail's most famous inmate, Casey Anthony, bought $48.01 worth of items, including Cocoa Butter lotion ($2.93), five chocolate-chip granola bars ($2.93) and a bag of cheese puffs (75 cents). She previously bought a radio, Speed Stick deodorant, Noxzema face wash, and a sketch pad and pencils.

There are limits to what the commissary offers, of course. A jail official recently corrected CNN's Nancy Grace when the host talked about a "shrimp cocktail" Anthony had ordered. The closest thing in stock is a shrimp-flavored instant lunch of ramen noodles, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

Commissaries in jails don't differ much from those in federal and state prisons. The shopping lists vary, depending on what the warden will allow, said Ed Bales, managing director of Federal Prison Consultants LLC.

In October, The Wall Street Journal reported that some federal prisoners use pouches of mackerel fillets as currency in the big house.

Mackerel is offered at the Orange jail ($1.75). Moore said he's not aware of a bartering system in the local lockup, but inmates may trade commissary items with one another.

Inmates aren't the only ones who benefit from the commissary. Orange County profits from the one-source shopping.

The commissary is operated by Keefe Commissary Network, a Missouri-based company that focuses on this unique market niche.

Keefe, which would not talk to a reporter about the company, is the same organization that operates the commissary in Florida's state prisons, according to the Florida Department of Corrections.

In Orange County, the jail pockets 32.5 percent of the cost of each item sold.

In October, inmates ordered $220,000 worth of items. That means the county kept more than $70,000, which helps pay for jail programs.

Just like people on the outside, consumers in jail need money to obtain such perks. Inmates get money in their accounts several ways. Money taken at arrest -- if not seized by the cops -- goes into their jail account. Priola, the jail's fiscal manager, said there are plenty of checks and balances for security purposes.

"We are not equipped to be a bank," he said.

Loved ones can deposit cash at the jail. And government checks, including an IRS tax return, are welcome. One inmate had his IRS check ($1,734) and his government stimulus check ($600) sent to the jail. He released $1,000 to his attorney, Moore said.

Charles Hair, 65, who violated probation from a sexual-battery case, tops the account list with more than $8,000 in his account. He was transferred from the California prison system, where he had the money on account, Moore said.

Kenneth Reeves, 50, who was convicted in October of armed burglary and other charges and sentenced to 35 years, had nearly $7,000 on him when he was arrested in June 2007. That money went with him when he was transferred to the Florida DOC.

But those are extreme cases. Most have a few bucks in their account.

Sarah Lundy can be reached at slundy@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-6218
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: January 10, 2009, 07:32:24 AM »

Holy Macaroni.....I just can't stop shaking my head at the Zaneida/Gonzalez thing.  Sure is not a name like Jane Smith, so WTF??!!
What are the odds of plucking any family in the USA out of anonymity and getting the cast of charachters like in this bunch?
If I wrote this story in a book, nobody would even publish it. Way too wierd, stupid and confusing.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: January 10, 2009, 07:32:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Sleeting in Indiana again!  Wish it would just snow for once dag blast it!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:16 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Sleeting in Indiana again!  Wish it would just snow for once dag blast it!   

Good Morning Newfie!  Drive on over to Ohio.  We got 4 inches last night and are getting another 4 inches today 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: January 10, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »

Holy Macaroni.....I just can't stop shaking my head at the Zaneida/Gonzalez thing.  Sure is not a name like Jane Smith, so WTF??!!
What are the odds of plucking any family in the USA out of anonymity and getting the cast of charachters like in this bunch?
If I wrote this story in a book, nobody would even publish it. Way too wierd, stupid and confusing.

Hi Mary Ann, got your email, thanks will reply soon.  ((hugs))
I agree with you, all these Zaneidas dropping into her lap like hotcakes    have to say some great monkey sleuthing tho, that t zone evidence has blown me away too.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: January 10, 2009, 07:48:58 AM »

Good Morning Newfie!  Drive on over to Ohio.  We got 4 inches last night and are getting another 4 inches today 

wow our forecast for the coming week is
43 celcius which is equal to 109.40 fahrenheit

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1497 on: January 10, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

Good Morning Monkeys ! (Ladies ...except Rob, OF and Russ I think)

What am I waiting for ?? you're expecting 8 to 10 inches ...WOW It better not come over here 

Coffee Time !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1498 on: January 10, 2009, 07:53:26 AM »

BOO I LOVE YOU!! 

8 to 10 inches! WOW! We are suppose to get a light dusting. Stay warm!

Thanks, I will. Wood stove is cranking and the generator is ready just in case. It's been an early hard winter so far.

Today...Thanks for the bump.  You know,I think Lee and Brittney knew of that family in the neighborhood and it seems around this time Lee realizes he has been given bad numbers and info by Casey, just like the cops. I think he knew he was being duped and fell silent.

I,m Scared of Ice.Hold on Newfi.. At least ice goes away quicker,no? It all stinks. Gotta move south................................

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: January 10, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »

wow our forecast for the coming week is
43 celcius which is equal to 109.40 fahrenheit

Snow? ... Sunny & Warm? ... Snow? ... Sunny & Warm? ... I'll be over in about 20 hours Lucinda!     (sorry Leroy - I'm not much of a cold weather person!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.