May 13, 2024, 04:39:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 119940 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 28, 2006, 10:55:07 PM »

Well gnite, I need to do somethings..  I'm still waiting for some actions and not anymore words..
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 28, 2006, 10:55:44 PM »

Dihanna1, we are like a family here and we do sometimes bicker a little. Most of us get over it very soon. Because we all have a common goal just like families do.

At least we are seldom like that other site. With that I am going to bed too. Night Monkeys. Keep the faith. There will be a resolution to this.JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 28, 2006, 10:56:23 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Well gnite, I need to do somethings..  I'm still waiting for some actions and not anymore words..

I hear ya Wink
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 28, 2006, 10:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"

Night terryd.  Go prop your foot up and put some ice on it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 28, 2006, 10:58:11 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "memphis"
and I mean no disrespect. If the president of the United States, for whom I have great respect, was reading, I woud not act differently. Please don't tell me to behave.

Oh Memphis I really like you. I feel the same way. I know we sometimes get off topic but I am also sure that Beth talks about other things as well.
If Beth reads here she finds a group of humans with all there good as well as a little of who we are as well. She probably gets some kicks out of our off topic post too. JMHO

Thanks Sam. I like you too. Yes, that is 'zactly what I was thinking.

Thanks for understanding. I must admit that sometimes it is hard to "speak your mind' for fear someone will think you a traitor.  Rolling Eyes

Everyone should be allowed to speak their mind in it is done in a respectable way.  Tearing down the family of a missing person does not fall into the category of respectful in my opinion.  I'm not pointing a finger at you.  I'm just expressing my feelings.

We all know that Beth is not God.  Dave is not God.  Natalee is not God. None of the media is God.  The Pope is not even God.  There just is no good reason to make such a reference, unless it is intended as a way to minimize the importance of one of the victims in this sad tragedy.  So, it bothered me, plus I had read something very similar on one of the hate sites earlier and it had to do with SM and its predominate appreciation of Beth Twitty.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: September 28, 2006, 11:00:12 PM »

greta interview about what I expected. She is true to her nature. All about what is relevent to her use. The segment was helpful in that the tone was sympathetic. I think Greta cares a great deal more than a goth toenail, and I am thankful for the exposure. The fact of the interview seemed to be the story for Greta. Not all bad. But pretty lean on content. beth got a few imprortant points on air. No info from KJ, no timetable for Dutch cold case wizards. No sense of urgency.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 28, 2006, 11:00:25 PM »

O/T.  Several weeks ago it was mentioned on this site regarding the missing girl 16 year old in Arkansas.... Casey Chrowder was found murdered a few days later.  Good News guys it looks like they have a SUSPECT IN CUSTODY.  Come on Aruba....people sometimes tease Arkansas about being backward hicks but apparently they found the suspect in New Jersey.  I will try to find more info.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 28, 2006, 11:00:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I hope to have time to read all the Front Page posts from the Dutch.   I do think some were surprised by Beth's demeanor and what she has to say about her daughter's disappearance.

As for Beth screaming or yelling. I have never heard her so much as raise her voice in all this time.  Few of us would have been so polite.

It has to be good for the Dutch to actually see Beth and find out that she does not have a vendetta against anybody and just wants justice for her daughter.  It is heartbreaking to hear her say she doesn't think her daughter's body can ever be recovered now.

Greta at least gave her some face time but I do think that Greta uses Beth and Natalee's disappearance to attract viewers then cuts Beth so short.  Shame on her!  But at least we know her tricks.

And we got to hear from Beth how warmly she was received in The Netherlands!  That has to frost a few, lol.

You are correct Anna, Beth is class personified.

By going to Holland and speaking & meeting the Dutch people she showed two things. She can go to The Netherlands and not have to throw a jacket over her head while be served.

More to the point, she humanized the Natalee Holloway story and herself. All to often, those with an agenda in Aruba and on-line have tried to de-humanize it. They have tried to portray Beth as something she is not.

Beth showed to Holland, as seen by the many comments and emails received that she is a mom with a missing child who wants answers and her daughter. All can relate to that.

The people of the Netherlands are no different than us when it comes to that. Don't ever let a misguided 5% ever speak for or represent the silent majority.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 28, 2006, 11:02:50 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
greta interview about what I expected. She is true to her nature. All about what is relevent to her use. The segment was helpful in that the tone was sympathetic. I think Greta cares a great deal more than a goth toenail, and I am thankful for the exposure. The fact of the interview seemed to be the story for Greta. Not all bad. But pretty lean on content. beth got a few imprortant points on air. No info from KJ, no timetable for Dutch cold case wizards. No sense of urgency.

Hey Hat!!!!! Long time no see!!!!!  Hope all is well with you. Laughing
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: September 28, 2006, 11:06:01 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Quote from: "Hat"

Hey Hat!!!!! Long time no see!!!!!  Hope all is well with you. Laughing

Good, thanks cm.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 28, 2006, 11:08:17 PM »

Did I see a new poster named Jannie?  At least new to me.

For Jannie

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 28, 2006, 11:09:26 PM »

For Jannie

Yes, I think you did.  There have been a few new posters sneak in here..ha ha.  Glad you remembered to welcome Jannie, I think I forgot!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: September 28, 2006, 11:10:09 PM »

For Jannie

O/T  Anna, my little girl saw a picture of your baby in the red dress and now is trying to dress our male dog in her babydolls dresses! Laughing  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 28, 2006, 11:12:54 PM »

One thing is for sure though, it was GOOD to see Beth back in front of the cameras. She needs to step it up some.

I have been VERY concerned that she is losing momentum and the Holland trip was a help.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 28, 2006, 11:13:45 PM »

Beth didn't have to go to The Netherlands.  I don't think a person would if they were up to something as she has been accused of doing like an insurance scam (per Dompig) and party to all sorts of nefarious activities.

Her doing so, taking her case to the Dutch people, letting them see her vulnerable side and asking for their help is rather brave of her for she could have received a very different reception and that guy has a rep for being sorta mean to folks at times.

To me, it almost says who is telling the truth here.  Yes, Joran did an interview in this country but still, he is a suspect and Beth is not.  She didn't have to do anything but she did.  She faced the music and asked for the help of the Dutch.

I really respect her for that and I bet they do too.

It just may make a difference in getting some sort of results from them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:25 PM »

Joran is the snake who hides from the cameras and the microphones.

Beth should call him out on that. Hey pal, quit partying for a few and face the music, if you're so "innocent".

Just like oj, he can't take time out from having fun to actually try to solve the case he claims he shouldn't be the chief suspect in.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:52 PM »

[
O/T  Anna, my little girl saw a picture of your baby in the red dress and now is trying to dress our male dog in her babydolls dresses! Laughing  Laughing

Too funny!  I wonder what the dog thinks!!
My new daughter in law has a Chihuahua she dresses all the time especially in winter to keep warm.  Complete with boots!  I better not show a picture of that one or your poor dog will find himself wearing shoes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 28, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »

Well, Beth going to the NL shines a good light on her and the disappearance of Natalee and a bad light on the suspects and the ALE and prosecutors in Aruba. I hope her spirits were buoyed by this.
Holland is in charge of the prosecutors office. It's all good.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 28, 2006, 11:22:30 PM »

[

Too funny!  I wonder what the dog thinks!!
My new daughter in law has a Chihuahua she dresses all the time especially in winter to keep warm.  Complete with boots!  I better not show a picture of that one or your poor dog will find himself wearing shoes.

Poor Lucky he would be the laughing stalk of the canines around here.  Good thing he is a easy going kinda guy.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 28, 2006, 11:23:46 PM »

Lately it's a shock a day from Aruba.  Yesterday was that article Igsigs posted here with comments from the President of the Judges implying the judges ruled correctly or whatever it was he was saying that I did not like the sounds of.

Then today it is the fact there are no anti-corruption laws in place in Aruba.  That is shocking!  So one could bribe any official about just about anything and there is no law against doing so.  

Arlene is correct.  I do not understand their system but what of it I do, I do not respect very much.  It does not seem very well thought out nor complete.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.