May 21, 2024, 08:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446319 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1200 on: February 08, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »

My apologies if this has already been posted.  I just think it's hilarious!        Monkey Devil!

Juror Surveys Call Casey’s Attorney “Rat,” “Jerk”

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

It's a good thing they didn't survey my thoughts about Bozo!

"RatJerk" huh? That works for me!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: February 09, 2010, 07:54:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
The “Zenaida” Searches

Posted on February 9th, 2010 by by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: February 09, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  We're going to have a big ol' snowstorm today.  I have checked all around and not found anything on Holly Gagne's trial yesterday.  Does anyone else have the feeling something is getting ready to boil over?  I don't know why, I just keep thinking something is going to blow any minute.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but the A's have been quiet waaaayy too long.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: February 09, 2010, 10:06:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

The “Zenaida” Searches

Posted on February 9th, 2010 by by Valhall

Good Morning Monks   This article confuses me as I am computer illiterate an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: February 09, 2010, 10:07:54 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  We're going to have a big ol' snowstorm today.  I have checked all around and not found anything on Holly Gagne's trial yesterday.  Does anyone else have the feeling something is getting ready to boil over?  I don't know why, I just keep thinking something is going to blow any minute.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but the A's have been quiet waaaayy too long.   

Hi Monka!  I agree......see my post above....I think something BIG is in the works!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: February 09, 2010, 11:35:36 AM »

Hi Monka!  I agree......see my post above....I think something BIG is in the works!

I have a feelin thay chit is gonna hit the fan here sooon and I am on the edge of my seat. I heard its possible that baez could be in deep dooo dooo with his inappropiateness with casey and that the A's also could be in deep !!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: February 09, 2010, 12:45:50 PM »

I have a feelin thay chit is gonna hit the fan here sooon and I am on the edge of my seat. I heard its possible that baez could be in deep dooo dooo with his inappropiateness with casey and that the A's also could be in deep !!

loca....tell us more!!  I reread Hoover's depo yesterday......very interesting........and he states very clearly that D Casey told him Caylee was DEAD and they were going to get her.  And at the time of his venture into the woods he was NOT working for BAEZ. So protection of work product can not come into play.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: February 09, 2010, 03:22:03 PM »

The Google Searches

Posted on February 8th, 2010 by by Valhall

Hi Monks!!  trim   

I checked to see if the defense has filed any depo notices yet................NOPE!
And more importantly  IMO....................NO MOTION FILED FROM
THE DEFENSE RE the ex parte in camera meeting with the judge. WHY NO OBJECTION FILED????  Something is UP IMO...something BIG!!!

Nosy monkeys want to know.   

Ya know what scares me  the fact that the neither prosecutor nor defense is putting up any protest about the trial date pushed back and the in camera meeting with the judge.... Something isn't right these two parties have been going at it night and day over any little thing. Now all of a sudden...all seems to be agreeable to both.

I just don't get it  I smell a rat.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: February 09, 2010, 03:23:53 PM »

loca....tell us more!!  I reread Hoover's depo yesterday......very interesting........and he states very clearly that D Casey told him Caylee was DEAD and they were going to get her.  And at the time of his venture into the woods he was NOT working for BAEZ. So protection of work product can not come into play.

Backed up by Cindy who told a detective, "I've already sent someone to search there" she will have to testify to saying that too.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: February 09, 2010, 05:33:17 PM »

Just going out on a limb here... when Cindy pulled over under the overpass on the way to turn Casey in, I wonder if Casey told Cindy that Casey was dead. Then Cindy told Tim to look for the body. And when Tim didn't produce anything she hired the private eyes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: February 09, 2010, 05:49:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-volunteer-search-group-r20100209,0,7363788.story
Casey Anthony's defense team wants all the records from the volunteer search group
Her team argues group's attorney allowed media to view some records they sought, which made group's "chilling effect" point against releasing information moot.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:39 p.m. EST, February 9, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team still wants records from Texas EquuSearch, the Texas-based volunteer search organization that helped look for Anthony's daughter.

According to court documents filed today, the defense says the organization's argument that releasing all its information, including the volunteers' cell phones and other identifying details, to the defense could have a "chilling" effect on volunteers in future searches.

The defense argued that last year Texas EquuSearch's attorney, Mark NeJame, invited a local television station to view some of the records — which makes the chilling effect argument moot.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The 2-year-old was reported missing in July 2008. Texas EquuSearch sent volunteers throughout Orange County to look for her but had no success.

Her remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by an Orange County meter reader. Authorities could not determine the toddler's cause of death but ruled the case a homicide.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: February 09, 2010, 05:52:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/22513305/detail.html
New Motion Filed In Case Against Casey
Baez Hopes To Gain Access To Search Group's Records

POSTED: 4:47 pm EST February 9, 2010
UPDATED: 5:07 pm EST February 9, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's defense has filed a new motion Tuesday they hope will help gain them access to all of Texas Equusearch's records.

In that motion Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the group that aided in the search for Caylee Anthony, Casey's daughter, recently made search records available to the media.

In court, Equusearch argued that revealing such information could have a "chilling effect" on future volunteers.

Anthony's defense argues that in light of recent disclosures to the media, "there is no reason to prevent disclosure to Miss Anthony as well."
Casey Anthony, 23, remains in the Orange County Jail on no bond charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008 by a meter reader.

Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.
Read  motion     http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0209/22513526.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: February 09, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »

The Google Searches

Posted on February 8th, 2010 by by Valhall

Hi Monks!!  trim   

I checked to see if the defense has filed any depo notices yet................NOPE!
And more importantly  IMO....................NO MOTION FILED FROM
THE DEFENSE RE the ex parte in camera meeting with the judge. WHY NO OBJECTION FILED????  Something is UP IMO...something BIG!!!

Nosy monkeys want to know.   

Ya know what scares me  the fact that the neither prosecutor nor defense is putting up any protest about the trial date pushed back and the in camera meeting with the judge.... Something isn't right these two parties have been going at it night and day over any little thing. Now all of a sudden...all seems to be agreeable to both.

I just don't get it  I smell a rat.

Hi Miki!  I am not sure I smell a rat....but I do think something very important is going on behind the scenes. Sure wish I was a fly at times   the rumors were of a plea deal on the fraud case.....and big surprise...no deal....she pleas GUILTY.  And both sides are mute about it.....including the big mouth anthony's! How could they possibly miss this opportunity to be all over the TV?  It seems both sides had already agreed to have meeting after the hearing. Then this motion for an ex parte in camera meeting with JS....and not a dern thing from the defense....no way...something is up IMO and it's BIG

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: February 09, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »

Just going out on a limb here... when Cindy pulled over under the overpass on the way to turn Casey in, I wonder if Casey told Cindy that Casey was dead. Then Cindy told Tim to look for the body. And when Tim didn't produce anything she hired the private eyes.

Hi jj...  Cindy never told Tim to look for a body.............IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: February 09, 2010, 06:29:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-volunteer-search-group-r20100209,0,7363788.story
Casey Anthony's defense team wants all the records from the volunteer search group
Her team argues group's attorney allowed media to view some records they sought, which made group's "chilling effect" point against releasing information moot.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:39 p.m. EST, February 9, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team still wants records from Texas EquuSearch, the Texas-based volunteer search organization that helped look for Anthony's daughter.

According to court documents filed today, the defense says the organization's argument that releasing all its information, including the volunteers' cell phones and other identifying details, to the defense could have a "chilling" effect on volunteers in future searches.

The defense argued that last year Texas EquuSearch's attorney, Mark NeJame, invited a local television station to view some of the records — which makes the chilling effect argument moot.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. The 2-year-old was reported missing in July 2008. Texas EquuSearch sent volunteers throughout Orange County to look for her but had no success.

Her remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by an Orange County meter reader. Authorities could not determine the toddler's cause of death but ruled the case a homicide.

straw grabbing time again......no defense so throw something out, anything out.........such a shame......I think this is just a diversion from what is really going on....again JMO

JB is not gonna wanna tangle with Mark Nejame IMO....I remember watching MN on  Nancy Grace on night and they go into it BIG TIME....he never backed down one iota...it was IMO one of the best Nancy Grace's EVER!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1215 on: February 09, 2010, 06:42:57 PM »

I thought they already tried this a long time ago?? Am I on drugs? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: February 09, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »

I thought so too.Maybe we should be medicated.   

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: February 09, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »

I thought it got postponed.

But I have fewer live brain cells than when this case started.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: February 09, 2010, 07:08:35 PM »

I thought it got postponed.

But I have fewer live brain cells than when this case started.

o/t Brandi, I didn't recognize you -- you've gotten very . . . furry, but adorable as ever!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: February 09, 2010, 07:11:14 PM »

Here's the Motion filed today

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0209/22513526.pdf

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.