May 13, 2024, 08:15:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 451002 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #960 on: September 28, 2009, 11:12:33 PM »

Hasn't it been Art Harris who's been saying that LE knows exactly where Misty is at all times?  I could be wrong ... so correct me, please, if that's the case.  In watching this re-run of NG's show tonight, I am suddenly struck that he's no longer claiming that.  Sensationalism or has something changed?

I vote sensationalism, and I believe LE does know where she is. I too just caught the rerun and noticed something that I never heard before. When Ron's atty stated that originally Ron was hired as a crane operator, however he did what ever was needed (paraphrasing here) makes me curious because some local stated that he was actually doing something else that night ......err, have to look it up as I forgot what it was, but thought it was something like driving a backhoe

Yeah, I wonder if AH was asked not to say that again since the publicity for this evening's show was all about Misty being MIA!  And O/T ... I know NG is over the top as usual .. but with Polanski .. but I remember reading all about the case way back then and I've always wondered why LE has not pursued him more vigorously.  My opinon, the guys a total pedophile and I hope he finally pays a price for what I think he did to that poor child!

ITA and what a perv, but I read today that the victim wants the charges dropped...........I can only speculatre that she wants to move on and I wonder how well they can prosecute the case without her, remember the Deborah LeFave (sp) case she got freaking ome confinement because the victim didn't want to testify (not at the victim but the sentence)

Still O/T, but Island, yes I heard that too.  I pray she changes her mind and I wonder how many other young girls may have suffered her same fate at his hands.  IMO, the victim's testimony at the time was way too detailed and graphic to be a fabrication.  Because Polanski pleaded guilty, I think the courts may not need her assistance in a case against him ... I hope that's true.  I'm just hoping Swiss courts and our LE will not renege on haulling his butt back here!

I think it's all good~Fanny just pointed out he was already tried and convicted, so nothing left to do but the time

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 28, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »

IM post....

I never knew it was non PC to say trailer.......I guess because I lived on one once and the term never embarressed me and I thought it actually was a very nice and spacious MH. Sorry if I ever used that word and offended anyone.
`----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please dont think I was criticizing the word trailer, as that was not my intention.  I was just trying to point out that they are very economical and are affordable to more..... than homes are.

I agree with your point.

I don't think anyone on here was in any way putting down a person that lives in a mobile home. I think trailer trash was used in place of poor white trash. Not meant to be taken literally as mobile home dwelling people but to describe some of our players in this case as the urban dictionary defines trailer trash. Here’s an example…….

poor hygiene, foul language, old, dirty, stained clothing, missing teeth, home made prison tattoos, chronic teenage pregnancy, being an inbred and being elementary school or high school dropouts. Recreations include drinking very cheap canned beer while sitting in lawn chairs under an R.V. awning, watching nascar and watching or being a guest on the Jerry Springer show. Many of these people are addicted to crystal meth and are on welfare.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: September 28, 2009, 11:24:13 PM »

Well, back to Haleigh.  Where the heck is that little girl and when will we find out???  I was happy to hear that Tommy is not allowed to leave Putnam County .. that was on Simon's broadcast yesterday.  Maybe Lisa C. will be brought to Putnam within the next week.  Gotta say, no matter what, I hope she gets convicted and does serious time on this forgery deal ... what freaking nerve to rob a neighbor who was being a good guy .. at 4 a.m. no less ... and let them use her phone.  One thing occurred to me after Simon's broadcast.  Tommy and Lisa at guy's home at 4 a.m.  Later he discovers theft and calls Timmy's place to relay message that they'd better get gun back to him or he'll report theft.  According to AH (I think), very shortly after that, Lisa returns gun.  So, how was it that Timmy was able to get in touch with Lisa to tell her to return gun.  Mr. Marvin/Martin (sorry I have trouble remember his name) thought their phones were disconnected.  So how did they get the message to take the gun back or else??????

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 28, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »

Good night all.

Maybe tomorrow ...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 28, 2009, 11:25:59 PM »

Well, back to Haleigh.  Where the heck is that little girl and when will we find out???  I was happy to hear that Tommy is not allowed to leave Putnam County .. that was on Simon's broadcast yesterday.  Maybe Lisa C. will be brought to Putnam within the next week.  Gotta say, no matter what, I hope she gets convicted and does serious time on this forgery deal ... what freaking nerve to rob a neighbor who was being a good guy .. at 4 a.m. no less ... and let them use her phone.  One thing occurred to me after Simon's broadcast.  Tommy and Lisa at guy's home at 4 a.m.  Later he discovers theft and calls Timmy's place to relay message that they'd better get gun back to him or he'll report theft.  According to AH (I think), very shortly after that, Lisa returns gun.  So, how was it that Timmy was able to get in touch with Lisa to tell her to return gun.  Mr. Marvin/Martin (sorry I have trouble remember his name) thought their phones were disconnected.  So how did they get the message to take the gun back or else??????

The song "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" comes to mind. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 28, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »

IM post....

I never knew it was non PC to say trailer.......I guess because I lived on one once and the term never embarressed me and I thought it actually was a very nice and spacious MH. Sorry if I ever used that word and offended anyone.
`----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please dont think I was criticizing the word trailer, as that was not my intention.  I was just trying to point out that they are very economical and are affordable to more..... than homes are.
You did not offend me as I live in a trailer and refer to it as so...it is what it is LOL...but I love it....it is very nice in my opinion....Wink
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: September 28, 2009, 11:30:02 PM »

The song "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" comes to mind. 

Yep, interesting how that grapevine works when critical information needs to be transmitted!  Especially when it comes time to save one's azz!  (And thanks ... now I'm going to go to bed singing that song to myself!)

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: September 28, 2009, 11:31:09 PM »

Hasn't it been Art Harris who's been saying that LE knows exactly where Misty is at all times?  I could be wrong ... so correct me, please, if that's the case.  In watching this re-run of NG's show tonight, I am suddenly struck that he's no longer claiming that.  Sensationalism or has something changed?

I vote sensationalism, and I believe LE does know where she is. I too just caught the rerun and noticed something that I never heard before. When Ron's atty stated that originally Ron was hired as a crane operator, however he did what ever was needed (paraphrasing here) makes me curious because some local stated that he was actually doing something else that night ......err, have to look it up as I forgot what it was, but thought it was something like driving a backhoe

Yeah, I wonder if AH was asked not to say that again since the publicity for this evening's show was all about Misty being MIA!  And O/T ... I know NG is over the top as usual .. but with Polanski .. but I remember reading all about the case way back then and I've always wondered why LE has not pursued him more vigorously.  My opinon, the guys a total pedophile and I hope he finally pays a price for what I think he did to that poor child!

ITA and what a perv, but I read today that the victim wants the charges dropped...........I can only speculatre that she wants to move on and I wonder how well they can prosecute the case without her, remember the Deborah LeFave (sp) case she got freaking ome confinement because the victim didn't want to testify (not at the victim but the sentence)

Still O/T, but Island, yes I heard that too.  I pray she changes her mind and I wonder how many other young girls may have suffered her same fate at his hands.  IMO, the victim's testimony at the time was way too detailed and graphic to be a fabrication.  Because Polanski pleaded guilty, I think the courts may not need her assistance in a case against him ... I hope that's true.  I'm just hoping Swiss courts and our LE will not renege on haulling his butt back here!

I think it's all good~Fanny just pointed out he was already tried and convicted, so nothing left to do but the time

Truthfully, I think he pled guilty, and was waiting sentencing when he fled. It still shouldn't make any difference. The details were graphic. She was only 13 years old and got her drunk on champagne and LSD. B*stard!! He was a Pedophile back before it was fashionable and was still probably continuing his practice in Europe. JMO

Back to Haleigh, I hope someone breaks soon. If Ron and Misty are together, it might be Misty's neck. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: September 28, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »

Goodnight Monkey Peeps ... Thanks for letting me chime in ad nauseam!  Have a wonderful evening ... leave lots of posts so I can enjoy my morning coffee reading them!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: September 28, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »

IM post....

You did not offend me as I live in a trailer and refer to it as so...it is what it is LOL...but I love it....it is very nice in my opinion....Wink
[/quote

Now days mobile homes are in the price range of $100,000 and cheaper so this is a good starter home for many....jmo

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 28, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

Goodnight Monkey Peeps ... Thanks for letting me chime in ad nauseam!  Have a wonderful evening ... leave lots of posts so I can enjoy my morning coffee reading them!

Good Night CRIME and good night everybody! 

Maybe tomorrow will be the day for Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: September 28, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

Great post Miki Monkey!

Miki M - Yes! I'm so glad to see your thoughtful post.  These people have their own situations to deal with, and we might not have done any better with our lives.  No education, no successful role models,  poverty,  poor health,  genetic damage, drugs, etc. don't make for a productive life.  It can be done, but not easily.   By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home, but neither causes inhabitants to go stupid or criminal.   I just don't believe that any of them meant to harm HaLeigh, however once it happened, the stories and cover-up have just run away with them.  Too bad someone didn't and doesn't just call 911 and tell the truth.   

Chi--M

snipping this from your post above....

By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home

Many folks make the choice to live in a MH or a doublewide home.  Many feel that they are spacious and when considering the heat, and extra expenses they find they are quite sufficient for their needs.

I have heard the expression...I don't have to live like the Jones'.  Many purchase what their budget allows or are frugal with their purchases.  I have seen many of these dwellings and they definitely are quite self contained and well laid out as well.

Oh no....sorry.   I did not mean that trailer is non-PC, it is the way some use the term that can be insulting.  Wish I had a fifth-wheel with 2 or 3 slide outs myself.   Personally I have a Motorhome (motor built in) which doubles as a lake house, and most of my neighbors are in Mobile Homes and Trailers.  You couldn't meet a nicer, kinder group of people.   They just like the relaxed life-style. 

Chi-M
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: September 28, 2009, 11:53:36 PM »

IM post....

LOVE your attitude~ a straight shooter

Thanks  M2C, I don't ever recall using the word, but wanted to make sure IF I ever did that no one took it the wrong way, and frankly some are incredibly nice and I might add even nicer than some of the homes here that were built in the 50's

Got to hit the hay as I have my continuing ed test tomorrow in Mobile I hate those freaking long test.

Praying that when I return we will have some answers and Haliegh will have been found and praying for her family. an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: September 28, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »

Boy oh Boy oh Boy   

My head is spinning, and not from drinking either.  Generally a few at Christmas time is good for me.

Can we please celebrate...Christmas in September... 

I just wonder since it has been said that Misty is in Orlando.  Do you think that she went to

visit Cindy Anthony to get some 'motherly advice'??

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: September 28, 2009, 11:56:49 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

Great post Miki Monkey!

Miki M - Yes! I'm so glad to see your thoughtful post.  These people have their own situations to deal with, and we might not have done any better with our lives.  No education, no successful role models,  poverty,  poor health,  genetic damage, drugs, etc. don't make for a productive life.  It can be done, but not easily.   By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home, but neither causes inhabitants to go stupid or criminal.   I just don't believe that any of them meant to harm HaLeigh, however once it happened, the stories and cover-up have just run away with them.  Too bad someone didn't and doesn't just call 911 and tell the truth.   

Chi--M

snipping this from your post above....

By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home

Many folks make the choice to live in a MH or a doublewide home.  Many feel that they are spacious and when considering the heat, and extra expenses they find they are quite sufficient for their needs.

I have heard the expression...I don't have to live like the Jones'.  Many purchase what their budget allows or are frugal with their purchases.  I have seen many of these dwellings and they definitely are quite self contained and well laid out as well.

Oh no....sorry.   I did not mean that trailer is non-PC, it is the way some use the term that can be insulting.  Wish I had a fifth-wheel with 2 or 3 slide outs myself.   Personally I have a Motorhome (motor built in) which doubles as a lake house, and most of my neighbors are in Mobile Homes and Trailers.  You couldn't meet a nicer, kinder group of people.   They just like the relaxed life-style. 

Chi-M

No need to apologize, just wanted to make sure that I never offended anyone, and I so agree about the relaxed way of life.......that's the way we are here. They don't call it the Redneck Riviera for nothing

[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 28, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,
I do think that she is the most decent out of all of them....

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?

Crystal still did not harm her daughter.  Yes she is into drugs also.  She loves her daughter the same or more than Ron and a whole lot more than Misty.  My opinion TN is what came between Ron and Crystal.  I blame her for the outcome of those children being with Ron and ultimately in Misty's care.  You can tell that TN is taking up for Misty because to her the alternative is Crystal and I do believe she hates Crystal.  I have said all along it would be better at this point in time to remove Ron Jr and put him in foster care until this can all be sorted out.  Faced with the hard facts that Ron or Crystal both will not get their son back until they straighten up might be the best thing for Jr.  Ron or Crystal's parents should not be allowed to have a say so in the matter.  It is time they both grow up.  Their daughter did not get that chance thanks to Misty. JMO

Blue Moon- ITA!  IMO, Ronald is a mama's boy and TN is co-dependent upon her baby.  The boy has likely never had to face any consequences for any of his actions and that's why he's both a bully and abuser (MO).  I would venture to guess TN hates Crystal because: Crystal "stole" Ronald away from TN (as her baby, he's not really ever supposed to grow up and choose a wife) and TN probably thinks Crystal trapped Ronald into marrying her (pregnancy?).  I think TN supports Misty because Misty "loves" Ronald and takes care of him (as much as TN and GS will allow).  Truth is Misty is street-wise, but she's also a little afraid of Ronald. IMO, Misty is proud that she caught an older guy at her age.  She's cut out of the same cloth, as far as the drugs, sex, partying scene goes.  Maybe what she didn't bank on was his temper.  He's been busy being all bad and in-your-face, cocky and arrogant.  Meanwhile, she's been busy being all flirty, racy, promiscuous, party girl, miss attitude.  I'm sure she didn't plan to be Suzy Homemaker and I'd almost bet she really resented being stuck taking care of Haleigh and Jr.  It's not exactly the party scene.  I think Misty has played the part of loving Ronald really well and has either won over TN or feigned the shrinking violet to TN.  TN's between a rock and a hard place..if she disses Misty, she runs the risk of angering Ronald (not because he loves her, but because he chose her).  So, even if she hates Misty, she's not going to voice it unless/until Misty gets tired of Ronald trying to run her life.  I'm not 100% convinced Granny Sikes likes/approves of/supports Misty either.  One day (and probably in the not too distant future), Misty is going to pull herself together, get tired of Ronald, and cast him off like a worn out shoe.  She's way too immature, street-wise, and high-spirited to be pushed around by Ronald forever.  All JMO.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 29, 2009, 12:09:19 AM »

Keeping Hope Alive for Haleigh

Not one of my best, but I think this is one you requested, Bud's Girl.

Brandi- I really like the way you did the stars!  What a beautiful idea!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:03 AM »

Well, just caught up and need to go.  Time sure flies when you're...Uhhhhmmm, reading in this thread!  LOL!  Hope you have a good evening/morning wherever this finds you.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:52 AM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,
I do think that she is the most decent out of all of them....

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?

Crystal still did not harm her daughter.  Yes she is into drugs also.  She loves her daughter the same or more than Ron and a whole lot more than Misty.  My opinion TN is what came between Ron and Crystal.  I blame her for the outcome of those children being with Ron and ultimately in Misty's care.  You can tell that TN is taking up for Misty because to her the alternative is Crystal and I do believe she hates Crystal.  I have said all along it would be better at this point in time to remove Ron Jr and put him in foster care until this can all be sorted out.  Faced with the hard facts that Ron or Crystal both will not get their son back until they straighten up might be the best thing for Jr.  Ron or Crystal's parents should not be allowed to have a say so in the matter.  It is time they both grow up.  Their daughter did not get that chance thanks to Misty. JMO

Blue Moon- ITA!  IMO, Ronald is a mama's boy and TN is co-dependent upon her baby.  The boy has likely never had to face any consequences for any of his actions and that's why he's both a bully and abuser (MO).  I would venture to guess TN hates Crystal because: Crystal "stole" Ronald away from TN (as her baby, he's not really ever supposed to grow up and choose a wife) and TN probably thinks Crystal trapped Ronald into marrying her (pregnancy?).  I think TN supports Misty because Misty "loves" Ronald and takes care of him (as much as TN and GS will allow).  Truth is Misty is street-wise, but she's also a little afraid of Ronald. IMO, Misty is proud that she caught an older guy at her age.  She's cut out of the same cloth, as far as the drugs, sex, partying scene goes.  Maybe what she didn't bank on was his temper.  He's been busy being all bad and in-your-face, cocky and arrogant.  Meanwhile, she's been busy being all flirty, racy, promiscuous, party girl, miss attitude.  I'm sure she didn't plan to be Suzy Homemaker and I'd almost bet she really resented being stuck taking care of Haleigh and Jr.  It's not exactly the party scene.  I think Misty has played the part of loving Ronald really well and has either won over TN or feigned the shrinking violet to TN.  TN's between a rock and a hard place..if she disses Misty, she runs the risk of angering Ronald (not because he loves her, but because he chose her).  So, even if she hates Misty, she's not going to voice it unless/until Misty gets tired of Ronald trying to run her life.  I'm not 100% convinced Granny Sikes likes/approves of/supports Misty either.  One day (and probably in the not too distant future), Misty is going to pull herself together, get tired of Ronald, and cast him off like a worn out shoe.  She's way too immature, street-wise, and high-spirited to be pushed around by Ronald forever.  All JMO.

ISpy

you just posted the most sensible post of the day that I have read, I have to agree with you 100%.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 29, 2009, 12:59:53 AM »

Nite all.
My comforter and pillow are calling my name.
My hopes and prayers are  that Haleigh is found, and
that EACH person involved has a conviction of
their conscience, so they cannot eat or sleep,
until they tell the truth !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.