May 21, 2024, 11:16:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 189009 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: August 03, 2007, 02:06:54 PM »

maybe they found stuff so they didn't have to tear up the concrete...

I dunno. but I would love to see some justice in this case... and I know you would too!

i sure do hope your right, its just so hard to believe anything you see/hear comming out of Aruba, yanno?

so very true, so true.

A's good question,....

I need to get out and be a productive citizen, or fiinish some work... bbl...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: August 03, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »

Huh!!!!  This is here too funny....lol....Klaasend????... somebody has take this picture in my avatar. ...lol... Very Happy
Thank you!

I did it for you, LOL  Laughing  I tried to fix this one for you too in case you'ld rather have it.  The photo link you provided had to be cropped some though so it would work:

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #282 on: August 03, 2007, 02:08:41 PM »

Ok, looked at the NYC picture closer, I get it now.

So I wonder who Lazlo is?  that is excellent, most excellent news!!

Lazlo/Victor is a she and lives in the Netherlands.  She has been able to get information from the DeVries people plus it appears she has some kind of contact with KLPD.  Her information is normally very reliable.

Wasn't Victor Lazlo the lead character in Casablanca, married to Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman)?  I wonder if there is any significance.

Is that true.... Lazlo is his last name, right? And he is married to Bergman?
Let me see, If I can find any familiar or friends police contacts.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 03, 2007, 02:10:36 PM »

Lazlo/Victor is a she and lives in the Netherlands.  She has been able to get information from the DeVries people plus it appears she has some kind of contact with KLPD.  Her information is normally very reliable.

Wasn't Victor Lazlo the lead character in Casablanca, married to Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman)?  I wonder if there is any significance.

Actually Lazlo is probably just a nickname and has nothing to do with their real name.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: August 03, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »

maybe they found stuff so they didn't have to tear up the concrete...

I dunno. but I would love to see some justice in this case... and I know you would too!

Amen to that  !!!! 

Welcome to Dee and Windy City 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #285 on: August 03, 2007, 02:12:32 PM »

I am kind of behind today...just saw this at RU
...I guess I have not been keeping up on Joran's book translations because I do not remember hearing this>>>

posted by luvslalom yesterday @ RU
"According to Joran's own words, from his book. Natalee asked him many times who she was. She needed to be held up, left her on the beach because no amount of shaking roused her."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: August 03, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »

-OT- NH Case

Per Lazlo @ RU

"J2K are the focus of the investigation".

"Decision about prosecution expected in fall".

YWIA

Posted by: MrOrange | Friday, August 03, 2007 at 03:05 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------

I read it at RWV from Mr. O.  He post's every once in a while but always facts.

Welcome Windy City, Dee and SuzieQ. Thanks for bringing that over WC.

Somebody tell C&C to order a few extra cases of booze, Renfro and crew will be drinking doubles this weekend.
  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 03, 2007, 02:17:03 PM »

...I guess I have not been keeping up on Joran's book translations because I do not remember hearing this>>>

"According to Joran's own words, from his book. Natalee asked him many times who she was. She needed to be held up, left her on the beach because no amount of shaking roused her."

So he's back to drunk again. He's come full circle.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2007, 02:23:02 PM »

Huh!!!!  This is here too funny....lol....Klaasend????... somebody has take this picture in my avatar. ...lol... Very Happy
Thank you!

I did it for you, LOL  Laughing  I tried to fix this one for you too in case you'ld rather have it.  The photo link you provided had to be cropped some though so it would work:

Ok, no problem.
I am just right now, familiar of the monkeys....lol... Well I like sweety and funny monkeys pictures... only I want no monkeys see in the really, because they were almost one time, jump on my back, just want for that never more to one monkey park....  only just with my kids....lol.. and after that never more.. Smile

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 03, 2007, 02:24:34 PM »

Thank you!

Ok, no problem.
I am just right now, familiar of the monkeys....lol... Well I like sweety and funny monkeys pictures... only I want no monkeys see in the really, because they were almost one time, jump on my back, just want for that never more to one monkey park....  only just with my kids....lol.. and after that never more.. Smile

Yeah I don't think I'd like having a monkey jump on my back either, LOL  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: August 03, 2007, 02:24:35 PM »

un real 
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #291 on: August 03, 2007, 02:26:21 PM »

Actually Lazlo is probably just a nickname and has nothing to do with their real name.

Ok, I understand. Let me see... If it is a nickname. And what that about Casablanca, is he come from Casablanca, Morocco?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #292 on: August 03, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »

-OT- NH Case

Per Lazlo @ RU

"J2K are the focus of the investigation".

"Decision about prosecution expected in fall".

YWIA

Posted by: MrOrange | Friday, August 03, 2007 at 03:05 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------

I read it at RWV from Mr. O.  He post's every once in a while but always facts.

We saw Lazlos 2 posts from RU on Wed. and I do not see anywhere in his 2 posts the comment above of "J2K are the focus of the investigation"
Am I blind as well as behind and CRS too??? Where in Lazlo's 2 posts from yesterday does it state that...anyone??

POST 1
Decision about prosecution expected in fall.

Decision about prosecution expected in fall.

Results of the investigation and searches are in hands of and now examined by KPA.
Since KPA is om summer recess this examining cannot take place in full force, besides that the material that needs to be studied is so much that to go over everything in combination with results of searches any decision not to be expected earlier then fall.
(if any since it is possible that it will be concluded more investigation needed and performed).
POST2
Team of KLPD and KPA have performed a renewed and intensive investigation of the case dossier and investigated every lead possible, and additional investigation where needed. All that was planned has been done.

The results are studied now by KPA, and based upon that it is expected a decision will be made but not any time soon.
They do not rule out further investigation so unclear at this moment if it will be considered complete after examination.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: August 03, 2007, 02:29:26 PM »

NYC_Lover - it's my understanding that Lazlo lives in the Netherlands.  Not sure it really matters though.  I do know that Lazlo does attempt to be fair and is normally very accurate in what they post. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: August 03, 2007, 02:29:45 PM »

.... and Greta is "inclined to believe him".  GMAB!

Janet

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to — are you able to estimate how long you were on the beach with Natalee?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, it was probably an hour, maybe not even an hour.

VAN SUSTEREN: So, besides walking north in the direction away from her hotel what else were you doing?

VAN DER SLOOT: Nothing really just holding hands and talking about, yes, everything.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was her condition?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, to me she seemed like she had — she had something to drink but she seemed fine. You know she knew — she knew what she was doing.

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there a way to describe her, I mean, and whether she seemed or appeared to be, you know, drinking? Did she seem to be drunk?

VAN DER SLOOT: Oh... she'd been drinking, but she wasn't drunk. I mean, she knew what she was doing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: August 03, 2007, 02:33:19 PM »

Storming here right now bigtime.. power on and off..  Shocked  Holy crap
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: August 03, 2007, 02:34:15 PM »

Ok, I understand. Let me see... If it is a nickname. And what that about Casablanca, is he come from Casablanca, Morocco?

It's just an old movie starring Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart.  Sorry about the confusion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: August 03, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »

Storming here right now bigtime.. power on and off..  Shocked  Holy crap

You should probably get off your PC.  Take care and stay safe!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #298 on: August 03, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »

NYC_Lover - it's my understanding that Lazlo lives in the Netherlands.  Not sure it really matters though.  I do know that Lazlo does attempt to be fair and is normally very accurate in what they post. 

Hmhm, ok, maybe is this interesting:

CASABLANCA

NOTE: This Spoiler was sent in by ReaderOne who says: "One of the best movies ever made. I strongly suggest that you do NOT read this spoiler but instead go rent this movie right away!"

The movie opens with a narration describing the plight of French refugees during World War II. Once the Germans invaded France, most French citizens and resident foreigners tried to flee to America through Lisbon. The quickest route was to go directly to Lisbon, but once that route was blocked by the Nazis, the only escape route left was through North Africa, specifically Casablanca. Because of the high cost of travelling, however, many refugees were trapped in Casablanca, desperately trying to find a way to Lisbon, and then from Lisbon, to America.

As the actual story opens, it is revealed that two Nazi couriers have been murdered for their travel permits - permits that could easily gain a person a ticket out of Casablanca. Soon, a shady character (Peter Lorre) enter's Rick's American Café and talks with owner Rick (Humphrey Bogart) about a couple of travel permits that he has just acquired. He gives the two permits to Rick for safekeeping. Rick hides them in the piano of his piano-player, Sam.

The Casablanca chief of police, Loius Renault (Claude Rains), soon pays Rick a visit. He is a corrupt French official who has known Rick for some time, and he informs Rick that a Nazi commander will be coming by Rick's café later that day to confront French sympathizer Victor Lazlo, who has escaped from a German concentration camp. The Nazis can't do anything against Lazlo legally, as Casablanca is still considered unoccupied French soil, but they at least want to stop Lazlo from getting to America, and it is suspected that the Nazi couriers were murdered for their travel permits in order for the underground resistance to help Victor Lazlo and his wife get out of Casablanca. Rick denies knowing anything about the permits. The Nazis arrive soon afterwards, and the shady character who gave Rick the permits is arrested. Rick is introduced to the Nazi commander but continues to keep his cool about the permits. He is determined to remain neutral about the whole Lazlo affair.

While Rick is back in his office, Victor Lazlo and his wife, Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman) arrive. As they are seated, Sam, the piano-player, recognizes her, and she recognizes him, too. He is very nervous about her being there. Once they are seated, Ilsa asks that Sam come over, and she requests that he play, "As Time Goes By". Sam reluctantly agrees, and Rick soon storms down from his office because he'd told Sam never to play that song. As he's chewing out Sam, he sees Ilsa and is stricken with memories. He, she, and Victor exchange some polite conversation, then Rick goes back to his office.

Later that evening, Sam enters Rick's office to find Rick getting drunk. Rick demands that Sam play "As Time Goes By" for him, and as Sam plays, Rick flashes back to years ago in France, just when the Germans were about to invade, when he and Ilsa were madly in love. They were supposed to leave France together for Casablanca, but Ilsa left him waiting at the station with a note, not explaining herself but swearing to him that she really did love him. Rick travelled on to Casablanca alone, heartbroken, thinking he'd never see her again.

When Rick is done reminiscing, Ilsa suddenly appears, wanting to talk with him, but Rick can't hold back the hurt he still feels because of what she did to him in Paris years ago, leaving him like that. A few harsh words drive her away, and Rick is left miserably alone.

The next day, Victor Lazlo is subtly threatened by the Nazi commander: he can either give up the names of the underground resistance leaders, or he can have an unfortunate "accident". Victor and Ilsa desperately need to get out of Casablanca, but to do that, they need the permits that, according to rumor, Rick has. Victor asks Rick for the permits, but Rick denies his request on account of the harsh feelings he still holds toward Ilsa, so Ilsa returns to Rick's office and begs him, even threatens him at gunpoint, for the permits, but Rick won't budge. Ilsa can't shoot him. Instead, she confesses that she still loves him. They reconcile, and she explains to him how she was married to Victor before Rick and she had met in Paris, but she thought he'd been killed by the Nazis. Then, right before Rick and she were to leave for Casablanca, she learned that Victor was still alive, and she had to go find him. Now, however, all she wants to do is stay with Rick and let her husband go on to America without her, but because she's so confused about her feelings, she begs Rick to do the thinking for her, and he agrees.

Rick begins planning what appears to be Ilsa and his escape from Casablanca. He sells his bar to a local competitor, then goes to see police chief Renault and works up the following plan: Victor and Ilsa will come to Rick's bar for the papers, and Renault can arrest Victor, leaving Rick and Ilsa free to use the travel permits to leave Casablanca. When the plan is put in action, however, Rick double-crosses Renault and uses Renault to guarantee Victor and Ilsa's safe passage to the plane which will take them to Lisbon. Ilsa thinks at first that she's staying behind with Rick, but Rick convinces her that the right thing to do is for her to go to Lisbon with Victor and continue to support his work. Besides, Rick has plans of his own now to carry on the fight against the Nazis in his own way, as a mercenary. Ilsa and Rick are both saddened that they can't be together, but they know they will always love each other, and so Ilsa leaves with Victor.

Right as the plane is about to leave, the Nazi commander, having been warned discreetly by Renault about Victor Lazlo's departure, arrives at the airfield and dashes to a nearby phone to call for a stop to Lazlo's plane. Rick shoots the Nazi commander, but when Renault's police officers arrive, Renault protects Rick by directing his officers to "round up the usual suspects". It seems Renault has himself had a change of heart about the Nazis, and he and Rick plan to leave Casablanca together (under Renault's authority) so that they can join the fight against the Nazis somewhere else.

In the final scene, Rick and Renault walk off together into the dense fog covering the airfield.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: August 03, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »

Yes, very interresting that Lazlo/Victor has chosen those nicknames.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.