May 21, 2024, 03:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 189000 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #680 on: August 03, 2007, 08:46:29 PM »

Does anyone remeber when (IF) they conducted a search around where the garderner saw the car.??  I know the K's were detained when that story came out.

would that area also show up as the same area as the beach for phone calls?

did we determine that jk2 made a phone call from anywhere... on the beach...

or better yet, what if they didn't go the the beach until after they harmed Natalee with the sole intention of breaking into the fisherman's huts??

I found where the fishermen said (Sun's Who's Who) they didn't see or hear anyone, but saw a white car. I thought that was interesting and ask the question if there were any other reports about a white car on Island 5 30/31 but guess not, no one answered.

If there is a #2 car, Guido has a white car, he was charged (not sure that is what they call it there) with a number of crimes against Natalee, a white car is seen near Fishermen's huts-don't know time, not a far stretch to "think" that what you post could be exactly what happened.

I'm with you in your thinking.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 03, 2007, 08:47:02 PM »

I wish there were certain things about this case we could be certain about so that we could use that as a foundation.  There isn’t though is there?  Once she left C-n-C’s the story goes into a million directions and there is very little to pin it down.
One thing we do know for certain is she left with Joran and the Kalpoes.....and they lied about where she was dropped off. And, she was never seen again.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: August 03, 2007, 08:47:39 PM »

One more time 
BT

Did you see the link to 76yr old being fined for feeding birds and squirrels ?

Noooooooo.....why would they do that?  Shocked

Maybe for the same reason my cousin was fined for feeding feral cats in Grand Saline, Texas.  (and she's the head of a humane society)
The cats were a pest/nuisance, in some powers that be of that fine city.

I think I'm feeding 9 feral cats. All trapped & fixed except the last 2 kittens born April - both girls, siiiiiiigh, April & Andy. That's what I guess they send me a Social Security check for? Had to fix 'em, all cats are born broke and need fixed, and I can't live long enough to feed them and all their kids and kids' kids, and now they don't know how else to make a living.

Make that 10, a recent arrival tomcat who brought his own speshul Magic Marker. I hope he gets bored and leaves. He'll look me right in the eye to make sure I'm paying attention - and Mark my car wheel or the trunk of a peach tree.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 03, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »

I wish there were certain things about this case we could be certain about so that we could use that as a foundation.  There isn’t though is there?  Once she left C-n-C’s the story goes into a million directions and there is very little to pin it down.
One thing we do know for certain is she left with Joran and the Kalpoes.....and they lied about where she was dropped off. And, she was never seen again.

and Arlene told us, in the Dutch law, that is a special kind of kidnapping.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: August 03, 2007, 08:54:31 PM »

Easy

Haven't quite decided the K2 story.  Maybe Anita put the fear of God into them because they were "the adults" and Joran was the minor....plus, with PVDS' connections...they could be the next SG story.  They were probably all involved in the drugging and the assault.  Joran probably "quieted" Natalee, in their presence.  I believe they were probably sent away before final disposal. I'm open to theories on their involvement.

I'm kind of leaning in that direction as well.  The Kalpoes were involved, but I think they may have left Joran and Natalee alone at some point.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 03, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »

i had 12 dogs once

that was a handful  Cool

LOL, I currently have 14 Huskies
You've got me beat with my Yorkies.  I had to downsize when I had my surgery.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: August 03, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »

Easy

Haven't quite decided the K2 story.  Maybe Anita put the fear of God into them because they were "the adults" and Joran was the minor....plus, with PVDS' connections...they could be the next SG story.  They were probably all involved in the drugging and the assault.  Joran probably "quieted" Natalee, in their presence.  I believe they were probably sent away before final disposal. I'm open to theories on their involvement.

I'm kind of leaning in that direction as well.  The Kalpoes were involved, but I think they may have left Joran and Natalee alone at some point.

I'm leaning towards the Kalpoes leaving Joran with a gravely injured or sick Natalee.  They knew she was in bad shape but didn't know if she was dead or alive.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 03, 2007, 08:58:15 PM »

Yup. Of course she would probably deny ever saying that now, par for the course in this case.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:11 PM »

O/T

Y'all look at this snazzy new bike I bought Easy today.

I swear, I am too good to that monkey!!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:21 PM »

Buckeye ... I have that quote of Arlene's but cannot locate it right night ... my desktop search engine is for the birds.

However ... I did locate a quote of T.J. Ward's ... his words back up what Arlene implied.

Janet

T.J. Ward
NANCY GRACE
July 27, 2005

WARD: ….. And I am very surprised that law enforcement, at this point in time, has not charged Van Der Sloot with at least kidnapping under Aruban law because...

GRACE: Why do you say that?

WARD: Because the Aruban law says if you leave the bar intoxicated with somebody, and that other party becomes up missing, then you can be charged with kidnapping.

Joran Van der Sloot
A Current Affair (ACA)
September 26, 2005

Joran van der Sloot: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:47 PM »

Easy

I'm leaning towards the Kalpoes leaving Joran with a gravely injured or sick Natalee.  They knew she was in bad shape but didn't know if she was dead or alive.

Things do point in that direction, don't they?  Then enters the clean-up crew.......
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 03, 2007, 09:07:34 PM »

BT

Does Mr. BTknow about this  Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: August 03, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »

Easy

Things do point in that direction, don't they?  Then enters the clean-up crew.......

And to clarify - there could have been any number of people involved in harming Natalee:

Joran
Deepak
Satish
Guido
Freddy
Etc

The question is who is the "clean up" crew.  IMO Paulus is involved at some point in the "clean up" or disposal of Natalee's body.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 03, 2007, 09:08:37 PM »

BT

Does Mr. BTknow about this  Shocked

Heck, Mr. BT put the bike together for me.  Laughing Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: August 03, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »

O/T

LOL  Where do you find that little stuff?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 03, 2007, 09:10:30 PM »

Easy

I'm with Klass. At this point is when Paulus stepped in and called the shots.  But it was Joran who initially caused her to have to disappear .  Otherwise why would he be lying all over the place?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 03, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »

O/T

Ebay - it's like a big old treasure chest.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: August 03, 2007, 09:13:29 PM »

Easy

I'm with Klass. At this point is when Paulus stepped in and called the shots.  But it was Joran who initially caused her to have to disappear .  Otherwise why would he be lying all over the place?

I agree with all of those. I think the Kalpoes were involved in the intial drugging/raping incident. After that, Paulus and Joran were the main culprits.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: August 03, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »

Easy

And to clarify - there could have been any number of people involved in harming Natalee:

Joran
Deepak
Satish
Guido
Freddy
Etc

The question is who is the "clean up" crew.  IMO Paulus is involved at some point in the "clean up" or disposal of Natalee's body.

I think Paulus sized up the situation and decided right then no body; no case.  Question is what did he do next.  Get his hands dirty, or call in favors?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 03, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »

O/T

Ebay - it's like a big old treasure chest.  Very Happy

Can you claim those sock monkeys as deductions now that they have been on a business trip to SF? lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.